PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Does RSXshrimp Fried Rice Have The Money Or What?

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 01:59 PM
:lol dude won't respond to any of my inquiries about our upcoming May 2nd bet...I'm ready to shoot Luva my money....

Rsx is so confident that Manny will win till he made me a bet I couldn't refuse..... the odds favorable for me...the bet is Kool $500 vs Rsx $650

where you at dude.....you reneging and welshing now? I thought you were a baller..get your ass in here dawg and answer for yourself...

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Listen Rx Shrimp....how much you want to wager on the this fight...we can moderate it so no one claims welshing...

$500. As soon as this becomes official, we can find a neutral guy in this forum that will hold the money from both parties. :ihit

Kool i got 50.00 on it. So long u have a paypal account or something

Deal ..Lakaluva can moderate the bet. He paid several people alresdy he's the only one I trust.or Trill

Mitch
04-21-2015, 02:22 PM
It's not smart to bet against Mayweather, maybe he figured that out.

hehateme
04-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Biggest welcher on this board next to Avante's cuck ass calling out another person on possibly welching...this shit doesn't get more beta.

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 02:55 PM
Biggest welcher on this board next to Avante's cuck ass calling out another person on possibly welching...this shit doesn't get more beta.

this how I feel bro

nIDI1DxUXtE

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Don't pussy out on me RSX Shrimp or else:

p5knt10VSz4

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Listen RSX Shrimp..if you wanna pussy out on the bet then that's fine....however you better never I mean I don't want to hear a fucking word...don't open your dick sucking lips ever again on some Manny is better than Mayweather shit....you pussied out...you're scared....

I can understand Mayweather will make people shit their pants.....

Hi DPG :lol missed you baby

unforeseen
04-21-2015, 05:05 PM
:lol dude won't respond to any of my inquiries about our upcoming May 2nd bet...I'm ready to shoot Luva my money....

Rsx is so confident that Manny will win till he made me a bet I couldn't refuse..... the odds favorable for me...the bet is Kool $500 vs Rsx $650

where you at dude.....you reneging and welshing now? I thought you were a baller..get your ass in here dawg and answer for yourself...

Why would any rational person bet $650 to win $500 on Pacman? The fair bet would be $500 to win $850.

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Maybe this dude is working extra hours at Mr. Hong Dong's egg drop soup shop to earn extra cash for the fight :lol

unforeseen
04-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Maybe this dude is working extra hours at Mr. Hong Dong's egg drop soup shop to earn extra cash for the fight :lol

Why are you still trying to fleece him out of money?

spurraider21
04-21-2015, 06:57 PM
he probably realizes that you won't pay and naruto is probably the least reliable person to hold money in a bet with you

ohmwrecker
04-21-2015, 07:02 PM
^ boom

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 07:31 PM
he probably realizes that you won't pay and naruto is probably the least reliable person to hold money in a bet with you

Look a here wigga..im paid..he can either step to the plate or keep his fucking mouth shut...dont act like no pussy ass bitch now that judgement day is getting closer...he can back out if he doesn't have the cash to deal my only issue is dont write checks your ass cant cash...he was talking all that shit now he's running scared like a little pussy....i tell you what...have TSA moderate the bet....

Either TSA or Luva...;-)

Where is that pussy now talking about Im trying to screw him....hes so confident in the Asain guy then man the fuck up...

StrengthAndHonor
04-21-2015, 08:09 PM
BTW, why is he called Shrimp?

hehateme
04-21-2015, 08:18 PM
BTW, why is he called Shrimp?

rsxpiimp = shrimp...obviously cool play on words if you are a retard and can't really think outside the box or really have no more material left to add to a messageboard. This guys been cuckvanted several times already so he's pretty much irrelevant in the club now.

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 08:48 PM
rsxpiimp = shrimp...obviously cool play on words if you are a retard and can't really think outside the box or really have no more material left to add to a messageboard. This guys been cuckvanted several times already so he's pretty much irrelevant in the club now.

So why does he hate you hehateme....stopped giving up the booty? :lol

hehateme
04-21-2015, 08:53 PM
So why does he hate you hehateme....stopped giving up the booty? :lol

good one, almost made that post readable

100%duncan
04-21-2015, 09:13 PM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Dude was talking all that shit and then bailed in the end....you bet not show your face around here again Mr. shrimp

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Im trynna pick up a cool 650

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Hey Rsxshrimp...what's good my aigga....
77Cv0YQNnAo

RsxPiimp
04-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Hey Rsxshrimp...what's good my aigga....
77Cv0YQNnAo

I aint running from you homeboy, but I'm not gonna put money on something that may not even happen :lol you can't hustle a hustla :hat

“They’re embarrassing themselves,” Arum said of the MGM officials, who he has feuded with previously. “They’re trying to get more tickets to be kicked back to Al Haymon to sell on the secondary market but they can’t sell any tickets until we have a signed agreement. They can’t use Manny’s name without that agreement.”

fuckers haven't even signed the contract yet :lmao

The fight may not even happen fam. Niggas at TMT are too fucking shady tbh. Imma put my money down once the bell rings and I see Pac and Fraud facing each other. My word is stronger than oak. :ihit

RsxPiimp
04-22-2015, 12:42 PM
we got uncle haymon running the show. can't trust that dude

http://thegrid10.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/heyman.jpg

100%duncan
04-22-2015, 12:43 PM
My man betting against the forum welcher and giving your money to an adult watching naruto virgin is dumb as fuck :lol

RsxPiimp
04-22-2015, 12:45 PM
My man betting against the forum welcher and giving your money to an adult watching naruto virgin is dumb as fuck :lol

I have faith in men. I trust this nigga Kool would pay up. This is his last lifeline in ST. Nigga is already in critical condition. If he welches, then that would be the equivalent of me pulling that plug that holds his life support. :hat

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2015, 12:53 PM
I have faith in men. I trust this nigga Kool would pay up. This is his last lifeline in ST. Nigga is already in critical condition. If he welches, then that would be the equivalent of me pulling that plug that holds his life support. :hat

I can pay Luva right now...and he can confirm I sent the money...we real niggas over here ain't no tripping....but that shit you talking about waiting for the bell to ring is some Ho shit...you know as well as I do that Arum ain't gonna fuck this up at this point..the contracts and agreements have been signed...he's just huffing and puffing over penny anny shit....man up dawg don't pussy out on me...

The fight happening is already in the bag....

RsxPiimp
04-22-2015, 12:56 PM
I can pay Luva right now...and he can confirm I sent the money...we real niggas over here ain't no tripping....but that shit you talking about waiting for the bell to ring is some Ho shit...you know as well as I do that Arum ain't gonna fuck this up at this point..the contracts and agreements have been signed...he's just huffing and puffing over penny anny shit....man up dawg don't pussy out on me...

The fight happening is already in the bag....

Nah. word on the street is Mayweathers ducking habit is in full effect. Roach's spies in TMT gym has confirmed Mayweather looks awfully banged up. I won't be surprise if this nigga comes out with an injury card to delay the fight. The money can wait, $500 is like 5 hours of work from me. not sweating it. :hat

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Nah. word on the street is Mayweathers ducking habit is in full effect. Roach's spies in TMT gym has confirmed Mayweather looks awfully banged up. I won't be surprise if this nigga comes out with an injury card to delay the fight. The money can wait, $500 is like 5 hours of work from me. not sweating it. :hat

5 hrs huh....that's money my pops earn on interest not even working for that shit....you're delusional if you think Floyd is scared and has ever been or that he'll back out....listening too much to that white hate chatter....you're a stupid better...but I'm going to take your cash because I'm sucka free :lol

RsxPiimp
04-22-2015, 01:49 PM
5 hrs huh....that's money my pops earn on interest not even working for that shit....you're delusional if you think Floyd is scared and has ever been or that he'll back out....listening too much to that white hate chatter....you're a stupid better...but I'm going to take your cash because I'm sucka free :lol

You sound pressed for money dawg. Late for rent money again?:lol

Mitch
04-22-2015, 01:51 PM
The fight is bound to happen, neither fighter can afford to not sign after the hype. Pull the trigger