coachmac87
04-21-2015, 10:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrjp6P88UI

dabom
04-21-2015, 10:17 PM
:lmao

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 10:19 PM
Greatest PG of his generation. When healthy he'd lead all guards in points in the paint year after year. We all knew that punishment would affect his body in the long run. Before this year, he would always take pay cuts for the better of the team.. I wish other players would do the same over the summer but we all know that won't happen. Not everybody is unselfish.

Thanks for posting OP :toast I hope he gets it going against CP0 tommorow, as well as the rest of the team

lefty
04-21-2015, 10:40 PM

RD2191
04-21-2015, 10:41 PM

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 10:45 PM
http://youtu.be/iMR0hNkrSTg

Silver&Black
04-21-2015, 10:45 PM
:lol Player Fans

100%duncan
04-21-2015, 10:54 PM
MVParker :tu I don't know why 2014 playoffs though they could have done 2013 when he was a fucking beast

LongtimeSpursFan
04-21-2015, 10:58 PM
One of the best spin moves/drop steps that I have ever seen. Amazing that a player his size can get into the lane and score amongst the bigs.

coachmac87
04-21-2015, 11:05 PM
It's all about respect....

FkLA
04-21-2015, 11:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehl89qifZY&app=desktop

just a glorified barbosa tbh

RD2191
04-21-2015, 11:28 PM
:lolfkla regulating

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 11:34 PM
http://youtu.be/BA1GYjD1yHo

1:55 "Some people say it's hard to match me up with people in the NBA.. Uh.. Some people say Gerald Wallace, but, uh, I'm not sure."

Silver&Black
04-21-2015, 11:36 PM
just a glorified barbosa tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXpFI1VQF0

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 11:37 PM
:lol Silver&Black regulating

FkLA
04-21-2015, 11:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXpFI1VQF0

Whooptie doo. One play.

Same skillset. Le french blur and the brazilian blur. Only difference is Enrique had Pop to groom him+Timmy and Barbosa had Pringles.

RD2191
04-21-2015, 11:45 PM
Whooptie doo. One play.

Same skillset. Le french blur and the brazilian blur. Only difference is Enrique had Pop to groom him+Timmy and Barbosa had Pringles.
Agreed.

mkurts
04-21-2015, 11:47 PM
Which one ? Both stunk up the court in Game 1 and both are out of shape and can't shoot for shit

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Kawhi himself thought himself as a Gerald Wallace type player until he met Pop and turned into Matrix 2.0.1

Silver&Black
04-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Whooptie doo. One play.

The "only difference".......smh.

Your hatred of Parker has blinded you.....and it's really a shame. Did Barbosa ever lead the league in Points in the paint? Does he have a FMVP? Does he have 4 rings? Remember that year when Barbosa was in the MVP discussion....I don't?

I agree that TP had Pop to groom him....a definite upgrade over Pringles....no doubt. Guess Pop gets all that credit. Fuck it...why stop there? Guess KG is better than Duncan now.....Duncan had Pop.....and KG had Flip fuckin Saunders.

100%duncan
04-22-2015, 12:04 AM
MVParker might be the best pg of his time tbh. Too bad his 2013 Alpha Championship was stolen because Pop was being an idiot. And now he's just Enrique.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 12:08 AM
MVParker might be the best pg of his time tbh. Too bad his 2013 Alpha Championship was stolen because Pop was being an idiot. And now he's just Enrique.
Yeah. It really sucks watching him play right now, no doubt. Hopefully him and the team can flip the switch soon..

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 12:09 AM

Your hatred of Parker has blinded you.....and it's really a shame. Did Barbosa ever lead the league in Points in the paint? Does he have a FMVP? Does he have 4 rings? Remember that year when Barbosa was in the MVP discussion....I don't?

I agree that TP had Pop to groom him....a definite upgrade over Pringles....no doubt. Guess Pop gets all that credit. Fuck it...why stop there? Guess KG is better than Duncan now.....Duncan had Pop.....and KG had Flip fuckin Saunders.
:wow Ethered

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 12:13 AM

I totally agree 100%duncan....

He's just "Enrique" now. But that wasn't always the case. I agree that the dude is a liability on court this year. If MVPatty or CoJo is subbed in for Parker and they have a great game...nobody is happier than me.

I'm just not going to hate on the best PG in franchise history every single day with every single post. Some people can't go 3 consecutive posts without mentioning how shitty he is. No shit Sherlock....I watch the games too. I know a shitty player when I see one.

100%duncan
04-22-2015, 12:20 AM
I totally agree 100%duncan....

He's just "Enrique" now. But that wasn't always the case. I agree that the dude is a liability on court this year. If MVPatty or CoJo is subbed in for Parker and they have a great game...nobody is happier than me.

I'm just not going to hate on the best PG in franchise history every single day with every single post. Some people can't go 3 consecutive posts without mentioning how shitty he is. No shit Sherlock....I watch the games too. I know a shitty player when I see one.

I've been hating on Tony this year because he sucks, he's fat, he plays selfish ball and for that contract but also partly for just trolling purposes :lol If some can remember my side on this in the past, I've actually defended Tony a lot even last playoffs when the shitting on Tony schtick started. :lol

FkLA
04-22-2015, 12:34 AM

Enrique has 4 rings bc he had Pop, Timmy and Manu. He has a FMVP bc he was better than some dude named Boogie, Barbosa was better than that scrub too. Besides bringing up accomplishments is dumb when their situations were completely different. It's like blaming a crack baby for not being as good in life as a person that had a priviliged upbringing.

Talent wise they had similar strengths and similar weaknesses. If Barbosa would've had Pop to maximize those strengths like Rique did who knows what he could've been. Likewise, if Enrique would've been in a bad situation he might've ended up being just another undersized, scoring SG.

FkLA
04-22-2015, 12:37 AM
He was never a once in a generation player like Timmy (obviously) or even a unique, irreplaceable player like Manu is what I'm trying to get at tbh.

apalisoc_9
04-22-2015, 12:43 AM
He was never a once in a generation player like Timmy (obviously) or even a unique, irreplaceable player like Manu is what I'm trying to get at tbh.

to be fair to tony, he's always had to deal with injuries..hamstring, legs, wrists

and tore Asscheeks.

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 01:19 AM
Enrique has 4 rings bc he had Pop, Timmy and Manu. He has a FMVP bc he was better than some dude named Boogie, Barbosa was better than that scrub too. Besides bringing up accomplishments is dumb when their situations were completely different. It's like blaming a crack baby for not being as good in life as a person that had a priviliged upbringing.

Talent wise they had similar strengths and similar weaknesses. If Barbosa would've had Pop to maximize those strengths like Rique did who knows what he could've been. Likewise, if Enrique would've been in a bad situation he might've ended up being just another undersized, scoring SG.

I'm sure you watched the Spurs vs. Suns rivalry.....why did we win the majority of those games?

I'm not trying to underestimate the Duncan vs. A'mare battles....but let's be real here. Duncan would hit 40 one night...the next A'mare might hit 35.

Tony Parker would shit on Steve Nash every game. D'Antoni would let Nash guard him for the first 5 minutes of the game....then it was, "Timeout!!!" "Let's get Barbosa to guard Parker". And the result was the same....Parker shitting all over Barbosa. I watched the two play each other several times....and it's an easy choice. Tony Parker > Brazilian blur.

BTW...on the "boogie" thing. (or Booby) Correct me If I'm wrong....didn't the Cavs put out the Pistons (A team that had already won a LOB) out in the EC Finals that year? I know Lebron went fucking crazy that last game and scored like 28 straight points. Does Chauncey Billup's legacy take a hit? After all....he lost to that piece of shit. Why didn't Chauncey B-B-B-Billups take a page out of the TP handbook and shit all over Booby Gibson? Should we blame Flip Saunders more? He lost the ECF to a team with Booby Gibson as their PG. Nobody holds this against Billups or Saunders because they lost to Lebron James. One of the best players in NBA history. Why can't you give TP credit for beating this same team?

100%duncan
04-22-2015, 01:22 AM
It's sad that TP's FMVP is downplayed though because of that scrub ass cleveland team, it's understandable though since lol boobie gibson. Had we won 2013, Parker would be a god right now.

SnakeBoy
04-22-2015, 03:18 AM
It's sad that TP's FMVP is downplayed though because of that scrub ass cleveland team, it's understandable though since lol boobie gibson. Had we won 2013, Parker would be a god right now.

Smh Kawhi at the FT line.

100%duncan
04-22-2015, 03:21 AM
Smh Kawhi at the FT line.

or TPs 6/23

Johnny RIngo
04-22-2015, 03:51 AM
or TPs 6/23

:lol outplayed by Mario Chalmers in games 6 and 7

cd98
04-22-2015, 07:13 AM
Like him or not, he's the best point guard to ever wear a Spurs jersey.

RD2191
04-22-2015, 09:17 AM

Agreed

LongtimeSpursFan
04-22-2015, 09:38 AM

Parker is the best PG this franchise has ever had. And I should know because I've seen all the others play. Silas, Moore, Dawkins, Strickland, Johnson, Daniels...none of them come close to Parker.
And other than Duncan, Robinson and Gervin no other Spurs player had even been mentioned as an NBA MVP. And other than Duncan and Leonard no other Spurs player has won Finals MVP.
Do you actually think Barbosa could have done that? Actually that was a rhetorical question because no one in their right mind thinks Parker is a glorified Barbosa. Well maybe your internet BFFs do as well.

wildchild
04-22-2015, 09:55 AM
http://youtu.be/BA1GYjD1yHo

The big mysteries of the world in only one vid.
-Billups
-Leonard being very articulate, well spoken, accessible...what happened to that guy?

K...
04-22-2015, 09:58 AM
This thread belongs, at best, with the "how it could of been". In that world oden > Duncan. Steve Francis > Kobe, daye is a perennial all star. Darko is HOF

Yeah, it sucks barbo played with a generation best pg playing in an up tempo offensive system rather than playing 4 down with an all time big man. Really stunted his career.

wildchild
04-22-2015, 10:05 AM
Talking about baguettes and croissants...how stupid can be Batum writing "We don't lose to Spanish players"

Everyone loves Marc Gasol and Nic has made himself look like a salty...frenchie?

weebo
04-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Nothing but a bunch of fucking cocksuckers in this place...always hating on the guys that are most responsible for making the Spurs into a championship organization (Pop, Manu, or Tony), only one that gets a pass is Tim. However, god for bid someone calling a scrub like Danny Green a system player and 3/4 of ST gets offended. :lol

MateoNeygro
04-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Nothing but a bunch of fucking cocksuckers in this place...always hating on the guys that are most responsible for making the Spurs into a championship organization (Pop, Manu, or Tony), only one that gets a pass is Tim. However, god for bid someone calling a scrub like Danny Green a system player and 3/4 of ST gets offended. :lol

This.

Blizzardwizard
04-22-2015, 11:09 AM

The Kiwi squad annihilated. :lol

Clipper Nation
04-22-2015, 11:13 AM
MVParker might be the best pg of his time tbh.
:lol No. He's another Rondo who's been hiding on stacked rosters full of HOFers his whole career. Regardless, being the "best point guard" is irrelevant in a league made for bigs and wings.

will_spurs
04-22-2015, 12:06 PM
Talking about baguettes and croissants...how stupid can be Batum writing "We don't lose to Spanish players"

Everyone loves Marc Gasol and Nic has made himself look like a salty...frenchie?

There's a long history between the Spanish NT and the French NT. I guess he was referring to that. It's just some trash talk, nothing special.

FkLA
04-22-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm sure you watched the Spurs vs. Suns rivalry.....why did we win the majority of those games?

I'm not trying to underestimate the Duncan vs. A'mare battles....but let's be real here. Duncan would hit 40 one night...the next A'mare might hit 35.

Tony Parker would shit on Steve Nash every game. D'Antoni would let Nash guard him for the first 5 minutes of the game....then it was, "Timeout!!!" "Let's get Barbosa to guard Parker". And the result was the same....Parker shitting all over Barbosa. I watched the two play each other several times....and it's an easy choice. Tony Parker > Brazilian blur.

BTW...on the "boogie" thing. (or Booby) Correct me If I'm wrong....didn't the Cavs put out the Pistons (A team that had already won a LOB) out in the EC Finals that year? I know Lebron went fucking crazy that last game and scored like 28 straight points. Does Chauncey Billup's legacy take a hit? After all....he lost to that piece of shit. Why didn't Chauncey B-B-B-Billups take a page out of the TP handbook and shit all over Booby Gibson? Should we blame Flip Saunders more? He lost the ECF to a team with Booby Gibson as their PG. Nobody holds this against Billups or Saunders because they lost to Lebron James. One of the best players in NBA history. Why can't you give TP credit for beating this same team?

Phoenix was a perfect matchup for his score-first mentality and he definitely played well against them. I wouldn't necessarily call it 'shit' on Nash though since Nash usually got his on the other end and orchestrated his team. Besides it was a collective team effort, let's not give Rique all the credit...Manu and Timmy used to get theirs too.

The reality of his FMVP is that he for sure wasn't anywhere the best player on the team (Timmy was) and that its pretty safe to say that Manu was better than him too. Did he ball out vs. a scrub? Yes, but let's also not act like he was a prototypical FMVP winner. So in summary, he won his as a 3rd best player on a team going head to head with a guy named Boobie...or in other words his FMVP doesn't belong in the same class as true alphas' FMVPs. It just wasn't that impressive. Even Manu's near FMVP in '05 deserves more respect and he has no FMVP hardware to show for it.

FkLA
04-22-2015, 12:16 PM
For the record Kawhi wasnt a clear cut #1 either so his FMVP wouldn't have been that impressive if he had done his damage vs a scrub player and a relatively weak Finals opponent either.

But he did it vs the two-time defending champs and the best player in the world so...

100%duncan
04-22-2015, 12:17 PM

That scrub was more important last year and this year than Parker. What's wrong with this place is faggots like you who choose to live in the past.

RD2191
04-22-2015, 12:18 PM
That scrub was more important last year and this year than Parker. What's wrong with this place is faggots like you who choose to live in the past.
100 going in deep.

FkLA
04-22-2015, 12:20 PM

:cry but Danny can't score as much :cry

Who cares that his on/off numbers shit all over Enrique's.

hater
04-22-2015, 12:22 PM

They ride the short bus for a reason tbqh

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 12:57 PM

cd98
04-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Phoenix was a perfect matchup for his score-first mentality and he definitely played well against them. I wouldn't necessarily call it 'shit' on Nash though since Nash usually got his on the other end and orchestrated his team. Besides it was a collective team effort, let's not give Rique all the credit...Manu and Timmy used to get theirs too.

The reality of his FMVP is that he for sure wasn't anywhere the best player on the team (Timmy was) and that its pretty safe to say that Manu was better than him too. Did he ball out vs. a scrub? Yes, but let's also not act like he was a prototypical FMVP winner. So in summary, he won his as a 3rd best player on a team going head to head with a guy named Boobie...or in other words his FMVP doesn't belong in the same class as true alphas' FMVPs. It just wasn't that impressive. Even Manu's near FMVP in '05 deserves more respect and he has no FMVP hardware to show for it.

I don't think Parker was necessarily the best player during the 2007 run, but he certainly could make the argument. Yes, he dispatched a weak Cleveland team in the finals, but he had tough point guard matchups in the second and third round, and was similarly dominant. He played well against Steve Nash (although I'd admit that scoring on Steve Nash is not that impressive). He also played well against Deron Williams when he was with the Jazz. Now Deron has been mostly horrible the last several years of his career, but his Jazz years were a different story and he was having a great year the year he played Tony. I'm not saying Tony is a top 10 all-time great point guard, he's not (though probably still a Hall of Famer), but he was impressive in 2007, and he's had great years since. At 32, like most that age, he's not what he was, but at this point, he's what we've got, so no use complaining about it until the offseason.

cd98
04-22-2015, 01:42 PM

Also, Lebron tried guarding Parker a little in that series to no avail. He was flat out dominating.

weebo
04-22-2015, 01:52 PM

STFU cocksucker

Spur-Addict
04-22-2015, 01:53 PM

Boobie!!! It...was....Boobie....:cry

FkLA
04-22-2015, 02:01 PM
I don't think Parker was necessarily the best player during the 2007 run, but he certainly could make the argument. Yes, he dispatched a weak Cleveland team in the finals, but he had tough point guard matchups in the second and third round, and was similarly dominant. He played well against Steve Nash (although I'd admit that scoring on Steve Nash is not that impressive). He also played well against Deron Williams when he was with the Jazz. Now Deron has been mostly horrible the last several years of his career, but his Jazz years were a different story and he was having a great year the year he played Tony. I'm not saying Tony is a top 10 all-time great point guard, he's not (though probably still a Hall of Famer), but he was impressive in 2007, and he's had great years since. At 32, like most that age, he's not what he was, but at this point, he's what we've got, so no use complaining about it until the offseason.

Over Duncan, really? There are other aspects to basketball besides scoring.

'07 became a breeze once the Mavs choked. The team didn't face any dominant defensive teams, which is the type of teams Enrique has historically struggled with in the playoffs.

weebo
04-22-2015, 02:01 PM

Srsly, living in the past? As far as I know, Parker, Manu, and Pop are still an integral part of this team. Yet some of you cocksuckers still bash them because they're not in their prime.

SASdynasty!
04-22-2015, 02:04 PM
For real

will_spurs
04-22-2015, 02:05 PM
If Barbosa had had Parker's talent, he would have been at least as good as Parker.

QFT.

ElNono
04-22-2015, 02:07 PM

They ride the short bus for a reason tbqh

:lol what are you laughing at? he's calling you out...

cd98
04-22-2015, 02:14 PM

'07 became a breeze once the Mavs choked. The team didn't face any dominant defensive teams, which is the type of teams Enrique has historically struggled with in the playoffs.

I'm not saying he's better than Duncan, but for a stretch of games, Tony was arguably playing the best ball on the team. No, they didn't face any dominant defensive teams, but he faced a good defensive point guard in Deron Williams in the WCF. Tim Duncan had his way against NY and NJ in two different NBA finals, and neither of those teams had anyone that could guard him. That didn't diminish his performance; it was still all-time great. And before you google NY, they did have a very young Marcus Camby, but he wasn't the same defensive player he became in Denver. And NJ had Martin, but he was an undersized PF that had no chance of stopping Duncan and Mutumbo was a backup center at that point in his career and didn't have the foot speed to keep up with Duncan. That said, I wouldn't use the matchups to diminish what Tim accomplished. He was all world.

cd98
04-22-2015, 02:15 PM

Everybody struggles against good defensive teams. Even Tim struggled against Detroit's front line. Parker has done well against tough playoff matchups in the past. He's done well against Paul and he did well against Lebron the last two years. Give the guy some credit, even if you hate him.

SASdynasty!
04-22-2015, 02:21 PM
One of the most unstoppable scoring PG's of all time. Greatest floater ever, greatest spin move ever. Another amazing playoff run for TP9. Great video.

FkLA
04-22-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm not saying he's better than Duncan, but for a stretch of games, Tony was arguably playing the best ball on the team. No, they didn't face any dominant defensive teams, but he faced a good defensive point guard in Deron Williams in the WCF. Tim Duncan had his way against NY and NJ in two different NBA finals, and neither of those teams had anyone that could guard him. That didn't diminish his performance; it was still all-time great. And before you google NY, they did have a very young Marcus Camby, but he wasn't the same defensive player he became in Denver. And NJ had Martin, but he was an undersized PF that had no chance of stopping Duncan and Mutumbo was a backup center at that point in his career and didn't have the foot speed to keep up with Duncan. That said, I wouldn't use the matchups to diminish what Tim accomplished. He was all world.

lol for stretches

Either he was or wasn't the alpha of the team, none of that stretches crap. The truth is Duncan was the undisputed alpha of the team for the first four titles. That's why I say Enrique's FMVP isn't a prototypical one. A prototypical one is won by upper tier guys like MJ, Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, etc--it's usually what's most common. The next tier is guys like Worthy or Dumars. Then at the bottom of the totem pole it's guys like Billups and Enrique.

Everybody struggles against good defensive teams. Even Tim struggled against Detroit's front line. Parker has done well against tough playoff matchups in the past. He's done well against Paul and he did well against Lebron the last two years. Give the guy some credit, even if you hate him.

Duncan's struggles usually mean he had to work harder for his. Enrique's struggles usually mean he's been completely neutralized. There lies the difference between the two.

cd98
04-22-2015, 03:02 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1653672-western-conference-finals-2013-tony-parker-proves-hes-nbas-best-postseason-pg

cd98
04-22-2015, 03:03 PM
lol for stretches

Either he was or wasn't the alpha of the team, none of that stretches crap. The truth is Duncan was the undisputed alpha of the team for the first four titles. That's why I say Enrique's FMVP isn't a prototypical one. A prototypical one is won by upper tier guys like MJ, Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, etc--it's usually what's most common. The next tier is guys like Worthy or Dumars. Then at the bottom of the totem pole it's guys like Billups and Enrique.

Duncan's struggles usually mean he had to work harder for his. Enrique's struggles usually mean he's been completely neutralized. There lies the difference between the two.

Enrique has played well against great defensive teams, for example, the Grizzlies. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1653672-western-conference-finals-2013-tony-parker-proves-hes-nbas-best-postseason-pg

hitmanyr2k
04-22-2015, 03:04 PM

FkLA
04-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Enrique has played well against great defensive teams, for example, the Grizzlies. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1653672-western-conference-finals-2013-tony-parker-proves-hes-nbas-best-postseason-pg

'13 Enrique was awesome. That's about the only year he was truly dominant and even did then faltered vs the Heatles for the most part.

Lakers, Pistons, Thunder, '11 Grizz, Heatles, etc he hasn't played very well.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-22-2015, 04:31 PM
lol for stretches

LOL....left out Kawhi.

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 06:36 PM

I just don't get it FkLa....I just don't. Now it's the "Phoenix was the perfect matchup" card. A lot of teams in the NBA had trouble with that same exact team. People even say that if Horry didn't hipcheck Nash...Phoenix is no longer 0 for. And what games were you watching? Parker absolutely shitted on Nash. These were the years that TP was leading the league (or close to the top) in points in the paint.

You're not being fair here. You must think I'm just another Enriquetard...but I'm not. I have told you 100 times that the guy is hot garbage this year. The problem is you somehow think he's always been this bad.....and he was just riding Duncan's coattails. This could not further from the truth. He's the best PG in franchise history.

You simply will not or cannot give the guy one ounce of credit. You think because you're a huge Kawhi fan....that somehow makes it impossible to give the guy one compliment. (:lol Player Fans) I swear to God FkLA....you're one step away from saying that we should have drafted someone differently with the 28th pick in the 01 draft.

dabom
04-22-2015, 06:38 PM
I just don't get it FkLa....I just don't. Now it's the "Phoenix was the perfect matchup" card. A lot of teams in the NBA had trouble with that same exact team. People even say that if Horry didn't hipcheck Nash...Phoenix is no longer 0 for. And what games were you watching? Parker absolutely shitted on Nash. These were the years that TP was leading the league (or close to the top) in points in the paint.

You're not being fair here. You must think I'm just another Enriquetard...but I'm not. I have told you 100 times that the guy is hot garbage this year. The problem is you somehow think he's always been this bad.....and he was just riding Duncan's coattails. This could not further from the truth. He's the best PG in franchise history.

You simply will not or cannot give the guy one ounce of credit. You think because you're a huge Kawhi fan....that somehow makes it impossible to give the guy one compliment. (:lol Player Fans) I swear to God FkLA....your one step away from saying that we should have drafted someone differently with the 28th pick in the 01 draft.

You are a mainstream player fan though. :lmao

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 06:41 PM
You are a mainstream player fan though. :lmao

:lmao faggot

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 06:43 PM
And what did I tell you about quoting me dabom....I don't care about your basketball takes. Because they're worse than Parker is this year.

Tell me again about how CP3 leads the Clippers in defensive rating???? :lol A PG leading a team in defensive rating....you can't make this shit up.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 06:46 PM
And what did I tell you about quoting me dabom....I don't care about your basketball takes. Because they're worse than Parker is this year.

Tell me again about how CP3 leads the Clippers in defensive rating???? :lol A PG leading a team in defensive rating....you can't make this shit up.

http://youtu.be/wnedkVrgFF0

dabom
04-22-2015, 06:46 PM

Top 5 player. O well. I'm not wrong about anything about the spurs though. The whole year you've been a mainstream player fan. :lmao

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Top 5 player. O well. I'm not wrong about anything about the spurs though. The whole year you've been a mainstream player fan. :lmao

:lmao Faggot

dabom
04-22-2015, 06:48 PM

Delusional faggot mainstream player fan. :lmao

Silver&Black
04-22-2015, 06:50 PM

dabom
04-22-2015, 06:51 PM

downunder
04-22-2015, 06:52 PM
Hope Parker is fit and a threat or goodbye Spurs. Those Parker knockers are fools - Spurs would not be champions but for Parker (and others). He is vital to Spurs chances and Pop knows this; he has built a career on the top 3 players, and the team is there to see them succeed.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 06:54 PM
Hope Parker is fit and a threat or goodbye Spurs. Those Parker knockers are fools - Spurs would not be champions but for Parker (and others). He is vital to Spurs chances and Pop knows this; he has built a career on the top 3 players, and the team is there to see them succeed.
This

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 06:55 PM
dafaggot :lmao

dabom
04-22-2015, 06:55 PM

Riding manu in 2013 sure taught us a lesson. The lesson was to bench your shit player if he is doing shit things.
We are not wasting tim's last year or 2nd to last year because Pop didn't want to hurt one fucking players feelings.

RD2191
04-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Except the stats don't back that up at all. The Spurs are worse defensively and offensively with him on the floor. Parker doesn't make any of his teammates better. Stats don't lie.

dabom
04-22-2015, 06:57 PM
dafaggot :lmao

I don't know if you noticed Joe, but no one replies to you anymore. I see you trying to change your shtick. Keep it up or die like hoopfaggot. :lmao

RD2191
04-22-2015, 07:01 PM
I don't know if you noticed Joe, but no one replies to you anymore. I see you trying to change your shtick. Keep it up or die like hoopfaggot. :lmao
lmao. Ethered that nigga.

FkLA
04-22-2015, 07:02 PM

You simply will not or cannot give the guy one ounce of credit. You think because you're a huge Kawhi fan....that somehow makes it impossible to give the guy one compliment. (:lol Player Fans) I swear to God FkLA....you're one step away from saying that we should have drafted someone differently with the 28th pick in the 01 draft.

I never said Enrique was as bad during his prime as he is today. I also never said he didn't get his vs the Suns, all I'm saying is you can't really claim he 'shitted' on a guy when that same guy was getting his at the other end too. Duncan was the best player on the team during those years and Manu was our closer, Enrique was a third banana. A pretty good one but a third banana nonetheless.

He contributed to the titles but he doesn't win them without Pop, Timmy and Manu is what I'm trying to get at. The reason he has titles and FMVP and betters PGs don't is because he had those guys and the other PGs didn't, not bc Enrique has some magical winning gene that the other PGs don't. Timmy was a once in a generation type player that would've been irreplaceable. Manu was unique player and arguably the best closer in the game during his prime, also irreplaceable. Rique was just another scoring PG that could penetrate, not all that irreplaceable.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Is this dafaggot serious? Go look at the threads :lmao

You're irrelevant on here... gg :lol you probably ate your lunch at high school inside a bathroom stall, you lame

And what did I tell you about quoting me dabom....I don't care about your basketball takes.

dabom
04-22-2015, 07:03 PM
lmao. Ethered that nigga.

Sometime you just have to go in raw. lol

RD2191
04-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Sometime you just have to go in raw. lol
TheGreatYacht is used to getting it raw.

dabom
04-22-2015, 07:05 PM
TheGreatYacht is used to getting it raw.