PDA

View Full Version : Practice Videos 4/21

BillMc
04-22-2015, 01:22 AM
Tim:
http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/teams/spurs/2015/04/21/DuncanPracticesound42115mp4-3578926

Kawhi: http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/teams/spurs/2015/04/21/KawhiPracticesound42115mp4-3578937

Tony: http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/teams/spurs/2015/04/21/ParkerPracticesound42115mp4-3578946

Pop: http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/teams/spurs/2015/04/21/PopPracticesound421151mp4-3578939

General:
http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/teams/spurs/2015/04/21/20140421PracticeReport1mp4-3578895

ElNono
04-22-2015, 01:37 AM
thanks Bill :tu

BillMc
04-22-2015, 02:37 AM
thanks Bill :tu

No problem!

Listening to Pop, I wonder why they moved hotels? That seems unusual. Wonder if there was an issue.

ElNono
04-22-2015, 02:38 AM
No problem!

Listening to Pop, I wonder why they moved hotels? That seems unusual. Wonder if there was an issue.

Haven't heard anything. Maybe just a logistics thing, traffic in LA during the week is killer.

Calispursfan11
04-22-2015, 03:16 AM
Lol, Kawhi interviews like he's a freakin' zombie who doesn't care but we all know he's a driven beast. Funny how the exterior says nothing about what's going on inside his head. I expect him to dominate tomorrow.

tmtcsc
04-22-2015, 11:21 AM
I expect him to dominate tomorrow.

In what way?

hater
04-22-2015, 11:23 AM
In what way?

Not bending over to Matt Barnes?

Old School 44
04-22-2015, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the post. Poor Kawhi, I don't know if he will ever get comfortable with the interview process.
The last question/response about "did you ever play in this gym in high school?" was funny, almost Pop like.

tmtcsc
04-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Not bending over to Matt Barnes?

I didn't see that happen - literally or figuratively. Kawhi can play better but that goes for the whole team. I'd like to see Kawhi hit the boards, play aggressively on defense and make the right pass out of the double team. There is no need for him to dominate - scoring wise. Timely steals, easy transition baskets and taking advantage of one-on-one matchups will suffice.

I'd like to see Tony attack more and keep Chris Paul honest on defense. Make him work, stop bitching at the refs for calls and get back in transition D.

I'd like to see the team make shots - especially Danny Green. He's been in a funk and needs to snap out of it.

I'd like to see Tiago and Baynes NOT miss easy layups or 2 foot gimmes.

I'd like to see more communication from the guys when it comes to help D.

Do that and we win.

hater
04-22-2015, 12:11 PM
I didn't see that happen - literally or figuratively. Kawhi can play better but that goes for the whole team. I'd like to see Kawhi hit the boards, play aggressively on defense and make the right pass out of the double team. There is no need for him to dominate - scoring wise. Timely steals, easy transition baskets and taking advantage of one-on-one matchups will suffice.

I'd like to see Tony attack more and keep Chris Paul honest on defense. Make him work, stop bitching at the refs for calls and get back in transition D.

I'd like to see the team make shots - especially Danny Green. He's been in a funk and needs to snap out of it.

I'd like to see Tiago and Baynes NOT miss easy layups or 2 foot gimmes.

I'd like to see more communication from the guys when it comes to help D.

Do that and we win.

Sure. But last game Matt Barnes was the most aggressive SF of the night. That and he bullied not only Kawhi but our 7 footers as well, not to mention he shot > 50%.

Sorry but last game Barnes made Kawhi his bitch.

Kawhi needs to be the best SF on the floor EVERY GAME OR its a failure. Matt fucking barnes

DarrinS
04-22-2015, 12:53 PM
Sure. But last game Matt Barnes was the most aggressive SF of the night. That and he bullied not only Kawhi but our 7 footers as well, not to mention he shot > 50%.

Sorry but last game Barnes made Kawhi his bitch.

Kawhi needs to be the best SF on the floor EVERY GAME OR its a failure. Matt fucking barnes

You must have watched a different game.

hater
04-22-2015, 12:55 PM
You must have watched a different game.

so you say Kawhi was more aggresive than Barnes?

it's you who didn't watch then.

tmtcsc
04-22-2015, 02:16 PM
so you say Kawhi was more aggresive than Barnes?

it's you who didn't watch then.

C'mon hater, take a look at the stats again. Kawhi made more of an impact on the floor than Barnes. Barnes tussled with Baynes out of bounds on what turned out to be a jump ball. Would you have felt better had Kawhi done that to Griffin? That stuff is overrated and for the fans.

Believe it or not, the Spurs out-rebounded the Clippers. Had they made their OPEN shots and gimmees at the rim, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We're going to be reading a different story after tonight.

hater
04-22-2015, 02:30 PM
Stats don't show plays that changed momentum. Barnes held his own vs Matrix. Shot the ball well and took a shit on our big banger. He turned the game imo

Calispursfan11
04-22-2015, 07:57 PM
In what way?

The usual defensive effort, but he'll be more aggressive offensively and he will be more efficient when identifying and counteracting the double team.