PDA

View Full Version : TP.. what exactly do you want him to do?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-22-2015, 11:51 PM
Lot of people were getting on him for forcing his shot... He's only taken 6 shots tonight.. does anyone really think Patty can run the offense, or do they want Manu to? Reason I ask is because I just don't understand what the "right" move is? Shoot more to find his shot (crucified)? Shoot less and run the point (crucified)? He's not in charge of the minutes.

Just would like some discussion. Not a TP homer at all.. but do you really trust Patty running the offense? I don't think there's enough ball to go around for him to be effective in the starting 5.

spurraider21
04-22-2015, 11:52 PM
he's a poor defender at this point, so if he's not making up for it with the above average offense he used to provide, he's dead weight

he cant break down a defense anymore like he used to. at least not regularly

8FOR!3
04-22-2015, 11:54 PM
Ginobili should run the offense. Right now I almost trust Cory over Parker though. At least he's not hurt

daslicer
04-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Unfortunately he looks really bad out there. Its painful to watch him go up and down the court without cringing knowing on offense and defense its going to be a struggle.

K...
04-22-2015, 11:56 PM
he's a poor defender at this point, so if he's not making up for it with the above average offense he used to provide, he's dead weight

he cant break down a defense anymore like he used to. at least not regularly

vanilla take. Cojo is the only better defender and he actually stagnates the offense. Mills isn't a PG, and he didn't get any closer to becoming one this year. So yeah, its Parker or die.

K...
04-22-2015, 11:57 PM
Ginobili should run the offense. Right now I almost trust Cory over Parker though. At least he's not hurt

Gino is fine for at most half a game. And that's the half mills plays lol. Parker remains the starter

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 12:00 AM
vanilla take. Cojo is the only better defender and he actually stagnates the offense. Mills isn't a PG, and he didn't get any closer to becoming one this year. So yeah, its Parker or die.
the spurs offense isn't reliant on a PG to create everything. parker stagnates the offense more than mills does