PDA

View Full Version : Clippers $107 million...

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 12:39 AM
...for a retard who can't just keep the fucking ball and win the game. Until the albatross known as Choke Paul finally comes off our salary cap, this franchise is headed nowhere.

Sheriff Hoyt
04-23-2015, 12:40 AM
How much for Griffin??

Venti Quattro
04-23-2015, 12:41 AM
How much for Griffin??

:lmao 3 turnovers in the most important stretch of the game

:lol Still blames Chris Fall

:lol Clipper Asian

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 12:42 AM
How much for Griffin??

Only $95 million. His turnover doesn't happen if the $107 million mental midget doesn't make the retarded decision to play hot potato with the ball. He choked again and somehow is going to duck all the blame yet again.

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 12:43 AM
:lmao 3 turnovers in the most important stretch of the game

:lol Still blames Chris Fall

:lol Clipper Asian
Not excusing the turnovers, but again, they don't happen if Choke Paul keeps the fucking ball instead of wetting himself in a clutch moment like he always does.

Spurs9
04-23-2015, 12:44 AM
You guys were 1 shot away from winning, chill :lol

~O~
04-23-2015, 12:44 AM
Ok...the Clippers choked...its legit. They had the game directly in their hands. That turnover was ........just it.

DAF86
04-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Only $95 million. His turnover doesn't happen if the $107 million mental midget doesn't make the retarded decision to play hot potato with the ball. He choked again and somehow is going to duck all the blame yet again.

Blake is your suppossedly best player and he was being guarded by Patty fricking Mills. If Paul would have kept the ball and bricked a jumper you would be here bitching about that. It's your boy that chocked this time, tbh.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2015, 12:48 AM
You guys were 1 shot away from winning, chill :lol

1 Blake Griffin turnover from completely sealing the game.

:cry :cry :cry But it's Chris Fall's fault :cry :cry :cry

ezau
04-23-2015, 12:53 AM
Kidding aside, this is really a tough series more for the Clippers than the Spurs. I'd say the Clips can win a couple of series easily over any team outside the Spurs and Warriors. On the other hand, Parker needs to get his shit together.

midnightpulp
04-23-2015, 12:57 AM
Could be worse, CN. You could have Enrique as your starting PG.

DeContract and his FT glitch is also highly to blame, not to mention Doc failing to build any sort of bench.

Spurs9
04-23-2015, 12:59 AM

DeContract and his FT glitch is also highly to blame, not to mention Doc failing to build any sort of bench.
Would be hilarious to see Rondo on the Clippers tbh

DPG21920
04-23-2015, 01:04 AM
The Spurs choked that game, not LAC. Spurs had the bigger leads. If it wasn't for the bad FT shooting again (outside of Mills 6-6 at the end), all the missed wide open 3's and layups and some terrible defensive lapses, this game would have been out of hand.

Pop botched the 4th quarter completely & the Spurs still had a 10 point lead with 8 minutes left despite getting 1 point from Parker. Spurs choked the lead, not the other way around.

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 01:08 AM
...for a retard who can't just keep the fucking ball and win the game. Until the albatross known as Choke Paul finally comes off our salary cap, this franchise is headed nowhere.

Not excusing the turnovers, but again, they don't happen if Choke Paul keeps the fucking ball instead of wetting himself in a clutch moment like he always does.

And that's why you're the 0-timer.

TDfan2007
04-23-2015, 01:08 AM
The Spurs choked that game, not LAC. Spurs had the bigger leads. If it wasn't for the bad FT shooting again (outside of Mills 6-6 at the end), all the missed wide open 3's and layups and some terrible defensive lapses, this game would have been out of hand.

Pop botched the 4th quarter completely & the Spurs still had a 10 point lead with 8 minutes left despite getting 1 point from Parker. Spurs choked the lead, not the other way around.

This. The Spurs played better for about 90% of the game. The hacking was probably more of a detriment to our lead than an advantage.

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 01:10 AM

Hack-a-DJ actually kept us in the game :lol

JJ and Barnes cost us more at the free throw line than DJ really did. DJ missing is expected, but when those guys start bricking, it really hurts the team.

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 01:19 AM
Thanks for outchoking us brah

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 01:23 AM
Thanks for outchoking us brah

No problem. All you have to do is keep the game close against this team in the playoffs and wait for the $107 million choking faggot to do this:

http://i.imgur.com/ppKzn3D.jpg

whitemamba
04-23-2015, 01:24 AM
CN deflecting the fact that blake fucked that shit up :lol

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 01:28 AM
CN deflecting the fact that blake fucked that shit up :lol

Blake pretty much single-handedly kept this team in the game for most of it. Choke got outplayed by MVPatty and couldn't simply hold on to the ball and win the game. That faggot has always had scapegoats taking the blame for him, it's time for him to take the blame when he fucks up.

FlAVaK
04-23-2015, 01:33 AM
Blake pretty much single-handedly kept this team in the game for most of it. Choke got outplayed by MVPatty and couldn't simply hold on to the ball and win the game. That faggot has always had scapegoats taking the blame for him, it's time for him to take the blame when he fucks up.

Blake just admitted in the post game press conference that he lost the game...

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 01:35 AM

That's because unlike Enrique, he's not a selfish faggot who throws his teammates under the bus.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 01:38 AM
after the seasons or season....lol if balmer gives a max to djordan

Splits
04-23-2015, 01:47 AM
:lmao Blake had the ball up 2 with 16 seconds on the clock and dribbled it off his fucking foot

This loss is on MonkeyBlake PERIOD

elmanutres
04-23-2015, 01:52 AM
:lol poor clippernation. You always come here to vent your anger on the clippers. Cant hate on a guy that loves his team that much

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 01:58 AM
Gotta say though Blake was a beast. He has really imrpoved from just being a monkeyballer.

whitemamba
04-23-2015, 02:10 AM

:lol

Arcadian
04-23-2015, 02:40 AM
To be fair, the Spurs led by 10 in the 4th quarter and still almost lost. They were the ones who choked...almost. We're lucky you didn't win on the last shot of regulation.

But that game quite possibly shifted the series advantage to the Spurs. To quote Gregg Popovich... "I don't know how the hell we did it, but I'm thrilled."

Donkeybong
04-23-2015, 02:44 AM
I don't understand how any person can put the blame on anyone other than Blake for this game. Dude fucked up 3 times down the stretch. It was painful to watch.

Malik Hairston
04-23-2015, 03:47 AM
Meh, both Griffin and Paul were probably gassed..

The blame goes to Tom Rivers the GM for building one of the shittiest benches I have ever seen for a fringe contender, tbh..can't even buy his guys a second to rest without worrying that the bench will blow it:lol..

JohnnyMax
04-23-2015, 03:59 AM
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/dreday0201/Vine_by_Vinnyviner_zps5twknzur.gif

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 04:46 AM
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af261/dreday0201/Vine_by_Vinnyviner_zps5twknzur.gif

lol tryin to saiyan mode...

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:06 AM
O

UZER
04-23-2015, 07:13 AM
The fact the the clippers couldn't pull off last night's game is just inexcusable.

The spurs did everything they could to give that game away, and the clippers have Paul and Griffin at their absolute peak. They're just chokers.

Blake
04-23-2015, 09:39 AM
The choking that Paul and Griffin did down the stretch was incredible. I cringed for clipper fan when Griffin lost the ball there.

jj Redick is cold blooded though.

in2deep
04-23-2015, 09:46 AM

you don't choke if you win.

spurs had a near major choke. Clippers had a genuine old fashioned chokejob :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 09:47 AM
The choking that Paul and Griffin did down the stretch was incredible. I cringed for clipper fan when Griffin lost the ball there.

im surprise kawhi is not posting up more on that scrub, oh wait that turd of a pg never passes him down low when he has position, cause his busy dribbling around or avoiding kawhi....fark that pos

Clipper Nation
04-23-2015, 11:22 AM

Yeah, JJ's bricked free throw sure was cold-blooded.

Clipper Nation
04-24-2015, 10:48 PM
3-11 and 7 turnovers... get this bum off my team!

Mitch
04-24-2015, 10:57 PM
The Suns will win a title before the Clippers, right Thread?

Clipper Nation
04-24-2015, 11:06 PM
Choke Paul has STILL never won a playoff game in San Antonio and has lost every single one of them in blowout fashion. This faggot doesn't even deserve illegal immigrant wages!

Thread
04-24-2015, 11:17 PM
The Suns will win a title before the Clippers, right Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)?

Now the Clippers have returned to their roots, their comfort zone, their ancestral stomping grounds. No longer yoked to the present they can return to the future where all is bright, the light crystal clear. Griffin is hoisted upon the petard just long enough to provide cover for Paul before Media takes over and sets the lad once again below the nest egg.

I'll be in the Reading Room.

midnightpulp
04-24-2015, 11:20 PM
Now the Clippers have returned to their roots, their comfort zone, their ancestral stomping grounds. No longer yoked to the present they can return to the future where all is bright, the light crystal clear. Griffin is hoisted upon the petard just long enough to provide cover for Paul before Media takes over and sets the lad once again below the nest egg.

I'll be in the Reading Room.

It's takes like this why you shouldn't relegate yourself to your smoker's jacket and leather chair. You can do it this year. You can tread these tough waters.

Oh...

"He's gonna be a problem."

unforeseen
04-24-2015, 11:29 PM
It's takes like this why you shouldn't relegate yourself to your smoker's jacket and leather chair. You can do it this year. You can tread these tough waters.

Oh...

Are you going to bet on the opposition this post-season?

Thread
04-24-2015, 11:34 PM

Oh...

The Clippers couldn't foot the humiliation of Game 2 even though it's familiarity was imminent. So, they got to Texas, stuck their finger in their uvula, threw up and are now ready to conduct themselves. Now, they'll fight, Now anything is possible, Now they'll compete because nothing rests in the balance. Now they'll sleep.

Splits
04-24-2015, 11:56 PM

Oh...

:lmao

We up for double-or-nothing in Game 4?

midnightpulp
04-25-2015, 12:03 AM

We up for double-or-nothing in Game 4?

Sure.

Thebesteva
04-25-2015, 12:08 AM

:lol This nigga comfortably comments and bashes the clippers but when Lebron lost he took a few days off this site and didnt want to post. Stop acting like you're a real Clipper fan

Splits
04-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Sure.

Ok, I'm up $20 and got Spurs to make it $40 or we're back even.

redzero
04-25-2015, 12:22 AM
Yeah, the Clippers were doing so well without Chris Paul. Oh wait--no they weren't.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 12:24 AM
Yeah, the Clippers were doing so well without Chris Paul. Oh wait--no they weren't.
Blake turned the franchise around, not that choking faggot. He just hopped on the bandwagon and had one foot out the door to Atlanta or Houston when he couldn't get it done the first two years.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 12:25 AM
:lol This nigga comfortably comments and bashes the clippers but when Lebron lost he took a few days off this site and didnt want to post. Stop acting like you're a real Clipper fan

Nah, I was on here after the Finals. I also don't disappear after my team loses like some of the front-running faggots on here.

Meanwhile, you took the Lakers out of your username after Kirby chucked them out of the playoff picture.

redzero
04-25-2015, 12:33 AM
I think it's kind of silly to downplay Paul's impact when the Clippers went to the playoffs every year since he came to Los Angeles.

Now don't get me wrong--I'm not calling Paul a winner or a non-choker. I used to root for him, after all. But to call him an albatross is absurd.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 12:38 AM
CN, while Paul has disappeared, it's tough not to blame the GM that has put together one of the shittiest rotations I have ever seen for a fringe contender:lol..

Robz4000
04-25-2015, 01:02 AM
Paul isn't the one to blame (completely) for the Clippers' deficiencies. Getting Doc Rivers and giving him full control of the franchise was retarded. If y'all had gone after Coach Bud instead you'd be a nightmare for the rest of the league.

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 01:15 AM
CN, while Paul has disappeared, it's tough not to blame the GM that has put together one of the shittiest rotations I have ever seen for a fringe contender:lol..
Doc (and his scrub son) needs to go too. He and Mark Jackass can go spew horrible takes for a living on ESPN for all I care.

Just shows how good Blake truly can be when he dragged this sorry-ass team, inept coach/GM, and pathetic excuse for a "superstar" point guard to one win in this series and nearly pulled off another.

Paul isn't the one to blame (completely) for the Clippers' deficiencies. Getting Doc Rivers and giving him full control of the franchise was retarded. If y'all had gone after Coach Bud instead you'd be a nightmare for the rest of the league.
I wanted Budenholzer as soon as VDN was fired. Unfortunately, Choke Paul wanted Doc and was threatening to leave if we didn't get him. In hindsight, we should have just let that faggot walk instead of giving him $107 million, but what's done is done.

DAF86
04-25-2015, 02:07 AM

The fuck? :lol

Faggot missed a wide ass open three to tie the game in OT. Of course he then made an impossible one when the game was out of reach. :lol

Splits
04-25-2015, 02:10 AM
Doc (and his scrub son) needs to go too.

Austin lit up Turnobli pretty good in the first half doe

Thebesteva
04-25-2015, 04:23 AM
Nah, I was on here after the Finals. I also don't disappear after my team loses like some of the front-running faggots on here.

Meanwhile, you took the Lakers out of your username after Kirby chucked them out of the playoff picture.

I was originally TheBestEva on every Laker site except someone had that on LG and Lakersarethebesteva was generated. That username was shit..ive always been TBE. Now go back to shitting on the chargers and clippers

buttsR4rebounding
04-25-2015, 11:37 AM
I don't understand how any person can put the blame on anyone other than Blake for this game. Dude fucked up 3 times down the stretch. It was painful to watch.

Of course, superior athleticism doesn't mean you don't get tired. He played 46 minutes. His style of play takes more energy than Duncan's. When you are tired and don't have experience in those situations it's not surprising to see fatigue mistakes.

UZER
04-25-2015, 12:18 PM
The fuck? :lol

Faggot missed a wide ass open three to tie the game in OT. Of course he then made an impossible one when the game was out of reach. :lol

And he traveled like a mother fucker too on that shot.

DAF86
04-26-2015, 09:33 PM
Main reason the Clippers are a relevent team these days and this guy still bitch about him. You would think Clipper Nation is a fan of a very succesfull franchise by the way he keeps his standards so high. :wakeup

Franklin
04-27-2015, 04:02 AM
overpaying for overrated players, tbh.

Thebesteva
04-27-2015, 04:23 AM
Main reason the Clippers are a relevent team these days and this guy still bitch about him. You would think Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) is a fan of a very succesfull franchise by the way he keeps his standards so high. :wakeup

I mean, he is the biggest front runner on this board so....

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 11:34 PM
This selfish fag's choking again. Doesn't even deserve $1.07, let alone $107 million.

StrengthAndHonor
04-29-2015, 08:45 AM
My nigga...:lol

MeloHype
04-29-2015, 08:53 AM
4th Quarter
Chris Paul
4-4 FG 1-1 FT 0 TO 9 pts
Blake Griffin
1-9 FG 0-2 FT 3 TO 2 pts

http://i.imgur.com/RtCcEr3.jpg

djohn2oo8
04-29-2015, 08:55 AM
4th Quarter
Chris Paul
4-4 FG 1-1 FT 0 TO 9 pts
Blake Griffin
1-9 FG 0-2 FT 3 TO 2 pts

unleashbaynes
04-29-2015, 09:41 AM
there are some huge fuckin fags on this site holy shit.

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 10:20 AM
4th Quarter
Chris Paul
4-4 FG 1-1 FT 0 TO 9 pts
Blake Griffin
1-9 FG 0-2 FT 3 TO 2 pts

Chris Paul
Switched into passive mode all game, just like Game 3
Couldn't give the ball up to Jamal Pargo fast enough all game
Absolutely retarded T for whining at the refs (shocker!)

Blake Griffin
Carried the team all series - without him, we get swept easily
Has nothing left to give physically by the 4th, since his bench is an automatic double-digit run for the Spurs and the rest of his starting lineup has done nothing but choke in the playoffs

Mainstream fans will continue to blame the one player who's consistently made an impact this series while ignoring the "shooters" who can't shoot, the point guard who's afraid to shoot, the incompetent coach/GM, and the worst bench in the history of organized basketball, though :lol

StrengthAndHonor
04-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Chris Paul
Switched into passive mode all game, just like Game 3
Couldn't give the ball up to Jamal Pargo fast enough all game
Absolutely retarded T for whining at the refs (shocker!)

Blake Griffin
Carried the team all series - without him, we get swept easily
Has nothing left to give physically by the 4th, since his bench is an automatic double-digit run for the Spurs and the rest of his starting lineup has done nothing but choke in the playoffs

Mainstream fans will continue to blame the one player who's consistently made an impact this series while ignoring the "shooters" who can't shoot, the point guard who's afraid to shoot, the incompetent coach/GM, and the worst bench in the history of organized basketball, though :lol

Shitty takes, par for the course. Go hang yourself.

Caltex2
04-29-2015, 10:52 AM

Where exactly were the Clippers before Chris Paul? The punchline for Jay Leno every night? They've come a long way to be disappointed that they're not winning enough and against the NBA's premiere franchise--of the last 16 years anyways.

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Where exactly were the Clippers before Chris Paul? The punchline for Jay Leno every night? They've come a long way to be disappointed that they're not winning enough and against the NBA's premiere franchise--of the last 16 years anyways.
We're still the butt of jokes, they're just about early playoff exits now instead of our owner. Adding salt to the wound, we don't even get lottery picks to make up for our failure anymore, and Doc keeps trading our first-round picks for scrubs anyway.

I'll never understand the logic that just because your team used to suck badly, you can't have any expectations at all for them when they become good or you're "spoiled." Last I checked, the goal of this sport is to win championships, not to avoid the lottery and be content with getting bounced in the first or second round. If this team can't do it, there's nothing wrong with wanting to see changes made in order to field a team that can.

And yes, I realize that the Spurs are the Spurs. We're supposed to be a contender, though, and our road to the Finals was always going through San Antonio regardless. The Clippers' mental meltdowns this series has just demonstrated that they're still not at the level of a contender slightly earlier than we'd have found out if they received an "easier" first-round matchup. Additionally, this team pulled the exact same playoff flameout the last two years against worse opponents.

Venti Quattro
04-29-2015, 11:15 AM
Blake Griffin has cost the Clippers two games in this series. I don't think we can say the same for Chris Fall.

Caltex2
04-29-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm not saying don't have expectations but it's not as if they're the only franchise that is the butt of jokes that wins. The Rockets have winning seasons every year and at times even have superstars but still fail more often than not in the playoffs, often times in choking fashion. Either that or be the best team in the lottery on a yearly basis.

It happens. The Clippers are doing fine and playing the NBA's model franchise.

hater
04-29-2015, 11:38 AM
Blake Griffin has cost the Clippers two games in this series. I don't think we can say the same for Chris Fall.

Except Griffiths should not be handling the ball in late second. cPChoke is hiding in the last seconds and choking as usual so he hands the ball to Blake and gets the fuck out the play :lmao

Thebesteva
04-29-2015, 09:37 PM
My nigga...:lol

:bobo

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 09:39 PM
cPChoke is hiding in the last seconds and choking as usual so he hands the ball to Blake and gets the fuck out the play :lmao

Wow, a rare decent take from hater.... I'm shocked.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM
the hypocrites in this thread

blake = kawhi
cp3 = enrique

1 shows up all game but cant get it done in the final critical moment, whether its fatigue or lack of experience
the other a known choke artists who doesnt show up for 3 quarters leaving his team to play catchup basketball, all of a sudden makes 1 critical play that everything in previous 3quarters choke jobs forgiven...

lol wankers

cd021
04-29-2015, 10:11 PM
Paul can't win. Jordan with the offensive goal-tended on a game winner by Blake=Chris Paul's fault

Griffin throws the ball away in regulation of Game 2 =Chris Paul's fault

Blake missed two clutch FTs and its probably Paul's fault too.

Pelicans78
04-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Blake turned the franchise around, not that choking faggot. He just hopped on the bandwagon and had one foot out the door to Atlanta or Houston when he couldn't get it done the first two years.

Blake's a good player, but CP3 is the difference on why they became much better in the regular season as well as Jordan's improvement.

StrengthAndHonor
04-29-2015, 10:38 PM
Blake's a good player, but CP3 is the difference on why they became much better in the regular season as well as Jordan's improvement.
It's time to give up the Clipper fan schtick when a Pelican fan has better takes than you. :lol

100%duncan
04-29-2015, 10:59 PM

As much as I hate Paul...

whitemamba
04-29-2015, 11:14 PM
Damn, fellas goin in on Bitcher Nation gaddafi style.

DAF86
04-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Except Griffiths should not be handling the ball in late second. cPChoke is hiding in the last seconds and choking as usual so he hands the ball to Blake and gets the fuck out the play :lmao

When your superstar Power forward is being guarded by a 5 foot nothing PG you're supossed to give him the ball.

Infinite_limit
04-29-2015, 11:21 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/wp/interactives/apps/sterlingfine/screenshot.pngI

Clipper Nation
04-30-2015, 09:53 PM
0/7 so far in the first half... really earning that money. Can't wait to see how hard everyone spins this latest chokejob to somehow blame Blake for it :lol

whitemamba
04-30-2015, 09:53 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/wp/interactives/apps/sterlingfine/screenshot.pngI

:lol that beat fuck is probably lovin this shit right now.

StrengthAndHonor
04-30-2015, 11:31 PM
0/7 so far in the first half... really earning that money. Can't wait to see how hard everyone spins this latest chokejob to somehow blame Blake for it :lol
No need to. You're a fucking dumbass. :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-30-2015, 11:36 PM
No need to. You're a fucking dumbass. :lmao

Yep, no need to blame Blake because he dominated with 26, 12, and 6, with 8 of those points and 3 of those assists coming in the 4th. :worthy:

midnightpulp
04-30-2015, 11:43 PM
Yep, no need to blame Blake because he dominated with 26, 12, and 6, with 8 of those points and 3 of those assists coming in the 4th. :worthy:

I think your whole team (maybe outside of Chuckford) deserves praise tonight. Gutsy performance and win, when everyone though they'd get blown out. Even though CP3 didn't shoot too well, he had 15 dimes, 4 steals, and only 1 TO.

Clipper Nation
04-30-2015, 11:54 PM
I think your whole team (maybe outside of Chuckford) deserves praise tonight. Gutsy performance and win, when everyone though they'd get blown out. Even though CP3 didn't shoot too well, he had 15 dimes, 4 steals, and only 1 TO.
Yeah, Choke did actually show up in the second half tonight. It's crazy how this team can pull off gutsy road wins in San Antonio but can't close out a game at home :bang

StrengthAndHonor
05-02-2015, 09:47 PM
You're fucking retarded

Soak in misery faggot

Clipper Nation
05-02-2015, 09:54 PM
See what happens when he takes the big shot? He earned every fucking penny of that shit tonight. That's exactly what I always wanted to see from him.

Venti Quattro
05-02-2015, 09:56 PM
See what happens when he takes the big shot? He earned every fucking penny of that shit tonight. That's exactly what I always wanted to see from him.

Dat backpedal :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

whitemamba
05-02-2015, 09:57 PM

thats right , open up wide

whitemamba
05-02-2015, 09:57 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DAF86
05-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Lot of heart by CP3.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 10:00 PM
It's pretty fucking pathetic to be honest. CN shits on him publicly to look cool, but secretly wants to have his baby.

LkrFan
05-02-2015, 10:01 PM

CP3 just took a wet shit on Spur Nation's thread. :lol

Venti Quattro
05-02-2015, 10:02 PM
It's pretty fucking pathetic to be honest. CN shits on him publicly to look cool, but secretly wants to have his baby.

Now you go up with him one on one in the next series. This is going to be an epic Spurstalk series. :rollin

kamikazi_player
05-02-2015, 10:02 PM

LkrFan
05-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Yeah, Choke did actually show up in the second half tonight. It's crazy how this team can pull off gutsy road wins in San Antonio but can't close out a game at home:bangtee hee

Venti Quattro
05-02-2015, 10:03 PM
CP3 just took a wet shit on Spur Nation's thread. :lol

$107 million droplets of shit

LkrFan
05-02-2015, 10:05 PM
$107 million droplets of shit:rollin :lmao :rollin

roninenix
05-02-2015, 10:07 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3820720/backpedaling-o.gif

Clipper Nation
05-02-2015, 10:07 PM

:lmao Dumbjohn shitting himself about this upcoming series
:lmao Nothing's more pathetic than this:

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 10:14 PM
:lmao Dumbjohn shitting himself about this upcoming series
:lmao Nothing's more pathetic than this:

Yet you personally photoshopped Leonard, LeBron, and Durant in Clipper jerseys.

:lol Don't forget your begging

Venti Quattro
05-02-2015, 10:15 PM

Sup dell

:lmao Still, that backpedal

Clipper Nation
05-02-2015, 10:16 PM

:lmao "Offense first in OT"

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Sup dell

:lmao Still, that backpedal
Sup mein nig.

Clipper c u n t can't even ride with one team. :lol

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 10:19 PM
He probably wanted to sniff Kobe's nuts around the time he threatened to sign with the Clippers :lol

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 12:17 AM
Way to go, you fucking loser! The two biggest chokejobs in NBA history on Choke Paul's resume. Second-round loser FOR LIFE.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2015, 12:44 AM
Choke Paul's legacy:

http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2f/900x900px-LL-2f63d636_0Jg1Sm7.gif

midnightpulp
05-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Choke Paul's legacy:

http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2f/900x900px-LL-2f63d636_0Jg1Sm7.gif

Franklin
05-15-2015, 01:03 AM
Game 7 ain't played yet though, Monkeyball still have the chance to turn it around imho.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2015, 04:27 PM
:lmao Jizzed on by MVPrigioni in a closeout game

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 04:29 PM
:lmao Jizzed on by MVPrigioni in a closeout game

Shut up bitch I'm gonna tear you a new one if they lose

Clipper Nation
11-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Bumping for a new season. Can't hit a free throw down the stretch, can't stop dribbling the air out of the ball in the clutch, can't stop freezing out Blake because he has to be the hero. This franchise is going nowhere as long as this faggot is still on the roster.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2015, 10:51 PM
:lmao 2-11
:lmao Shat on by the corpses of D-Will and Felton
:lmao -12
:lmao One of the most overrated players in sports history

spursistan
11-12-2015, 01:26 PM
one wonder whether this typical CP3 slow start, working his way into the season (he has groin discomfort, I think) or this IS maybe a down year, which sees a progressive decline process kicking in..his #s are down across the board by some margin..

DeRozan m8
11-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Its great, fuck the guy