PDA

View Full Version : Tiago and Leonard

tholdren
04-23-2015, 12:39 AM
Can go away with shit like this in the playoffs.

testies
04-23-2015, 12:41 AM
TIAGO IS INJURED THO

AusSpur
04-23-2015, 12:42 AM
Yeah, Leonard can shove his 23 and 9 up his a...

tholdren
04-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Yeah, Leonard can shove his 23 and 9 up his a...
leonard was shitty when it mattered.

rasuo214
04-23-2015, 01:01 AM
The entire game matters. Timmy missed shots in the 4th as well. Timmy and Kawhi carried the team most of the game and Patty came in for the knock out punch.

RD2191
04-23-2015, 01:02 AM
:lmaoop is a fucking faggot

dabom
04-23-2015, 02:58 AM
Is OP the biggest faggot in ST? :lmao

Fireball
04-23-2015, 03:11 AM
Kawhi was solid by his standards. The stats are still there, but I still wait for him to put his fingerprints on the game and at least dominate for a stretch ...

wildchild
04-23-2015, 03:17 AM
Kawhi was solid by his standards. The stats are still there, but I still wait for him to put his fingerprints on the game and at least dominate for a stretch ...

Tim scored 28 points in 23 attempts, Kawhi 23 points in only 16. Give him those extra 7-8 touches per game and he'll dominate all quarters.

Fireball
04-23-2015, 03:21 AM
Tim scored 28 points in 23 attempts, Kawhi 23 points in only 16. Give him those extra 7-8 touches per game and he'll dominate all quarters.

For me Kawhi dominates games starting with defense ...

Stabula
04-23-2015, 04:12 AM

:lol front runner no doubt

ThaBigFundamental21
04-23-2015, 06:14 AM
Guess what? The Spurs still gutted out a victory. When they get going at home imagine how sweet it will be. The shots will fall, the teams confidence will grow.

tholdren
04-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Leonard is held in check by Matt Barnes = not max.

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 06:28 AM

SupremeGuy
04-23-2015, 06:33 AM

:lol front runner no doubt

MateoNeygro
04-23-2015, 08:00 AM
Tiago played hard, I felt bad for him. He still looks like he has trouble even running. That or maybe he's just awkward as fuck. Either way they both contributed to a win and I'll take it.

Agloco
04-23-2015, 09:09 AM
Leonard is held in check by Matt Barnes = not max.

Held in check is 23/9 ? GTFO... :lmao

in2deep
04-23-2015, 10:20 AM
:lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Tiago played hard, I felt bad for him. He still looks like he has trouble even running. That or maybe he's just awkward as fuck. Either way they both contributed to a win and I'll take it.

No, he is just out of shape for playoff basketball right now. You can work on cardio when nursing a pulled hammy. Splitter will be fine by game 4 IMO. Its just those 2-3 first games back that are the most difficult for an athlete.

His movement looks great, its just his stamina isn't there.

MateoNeygro
04-23-2015, 11:27 AM
No, he is just out of shape for playoff basketball right now. You can work on cardio when nursing a pulled hammy. Splitter will be fine by game 4 IMO. Its just those 2-3 first games back that are the most difficult for an athlete.

His movement looks great, its just his stamina isn't there.

To me his gait was off but i've never paid any attention specifically to how he walks/runs so maybe he's just awkward like I said. Getting back on D, his movement did not look great. Hopefully you are right though.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-23-2015, 11:30 AM
To me his gait was off but i've never paid any attention specifically to how he walks/runs so maybe he's just awkward like I said. Getting back on D, his movement did not look great. Hopefully you are right though.

At the very beginning of the game he was great. Honestly, he played a large part in why Blake was gassed at the end and made those boneheaded TO's as he hounded Blake early and really made him work for his shots. I think he was just out of breath and cramping when he asked Pop to take him out.

Around that point, yes, he was gimpy, but before, he look close to the old Splitter. I think he will be fine in a couple of games, just my two cents.

MateoNeygro
04-23-2015, 11:43 AM
At the very beginning of the game he was great. Honestly, he played a large part in why Blake was gassed at the end and made those boneheaded TO's as he hounded Blake early and really made him work for his shots. I think he was just out of breath and cramping when he asked Pop to take him out.

Around that point, yes, he was gimpy, but before, he look close to the old Splitter. I think he will be fine in a couple of games, just my two cents.

Good take. I did think he did as good a job as he could on Blake early on. I actually didn't even think of the posibility that he cramped up. If he did at least he didn't get carried off like LeBron last year lol.

Stabula
04-23-2015, 03:53 PM
Splitter is just getting his body back in NBA shape. Yeah he ran out of gas quick but it didn't look injury related which is a really positive sign. Like another poster stated I expect him to play starter minutes by game 4

Mel_13
04-23-2015, 04:22 PM
OP is gonna explode when Kawhi signs that max deal.

tholdren
04-23-2015, 05:46 PM
OP is gonna explode when Kawhi signs that max deal.
Not explode. You have to give it to him if you are sa, but the sad part is the finals mvp played worse than 38 year old tim all season. Speaks volumes of his play and tims too

SpurSwag
04-23-2015, 05:49 PM
It's weird, Kawhi has been really good in both games statistically, but for some reason I kind of feel like he's been pretty average. I guess that goes to show the standard to which we hold him on now, but I feel like he hasn't had a dominant stretch defensively or offensively in this series yet that we were getting accustomed from seeing so many night late in the season. A lot of the problem, too, is that it looks like he gets frozen out of the offense late in games, I know Tim was great yesterday but if Manu and Tony are both out, the go to option should be Kawhi, not Tim.

tholdren
04-23-2015, 05:52 PM
It's weird, Kawhi has been really good in both games statistically, but for some reason I kind of feel like he's been pretty average. I guess that goes to show the standard to which we hold him on now, but I feel like he hasn't had a dominant stretch defensively or offensively in this series yet that we were getting accustomed from seeing so many night late in the season. A lot of the problem, too, is that it looks like he gets frozen out of the offense late in games, I know Tim was great yesterday but if Manu and Tony are both out, the go to option should be Kawhi, not Tim.

If he was a max player he should always be the option no matter who is in the game.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-23-2015, 05:55 PM
If he was a max player he should always be the option no matter who is in the game.

There are a lot of max players who aren't their team's first option on offense.

His DPOY just earned him a max deal.

Mel_13
04-23-2015, 05:57 PM
Not explode. You have to give it to him if you are sa, but the sad part is the finals mvp played worse than 38 year old tim all season. Speaks volumes of his play and tims too

Mostly says that Duncan is a once in a generation player that continues to do things that few, if any, have or will ever match. Kawhi can have a HOF career and still never approach the standards set by Duncan.

Brunodf
04-23-2015, 06:01 PM
Pop is the one who almost singlehandly brought the Clippers back in the game with the hack-a-Jordan in the 4th...

SpurSwag
04-23-2015, 06:03 PM

I'm not going to argue that, I'm just saying that with Manu and Tony in usually, I understand why Pop trusts them to close games. But with both of them out, I'm saying it's a poor coaching decision in my opinion to feed Duncan play after play, especially with someone as athletic as Deandre on him. Yes, Deandre is overrated on that end, but he can certainly take Tim Duncan 1 on 1 most posessions, as was evident by that block he had. I'd like to think Tim would outsmart him most times, but on nights where he doesn't have his legs as the game gets closer to the end, its not a great matchup to exploit. Kawhi vs the clippers wings, on the other hand, should be a mismatch every time down and Pop should see that. Kawhi doesn't demand the ball yet, and that is partially his fault for maybe being too passive, but at this point in his career Pop should still be running plays to get Kawhi going.

therealtruth
04-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Pop is the one who almost singlehandly brought the Clippers back in the game with the hack-a-Jordan in the 4th...

tholdren
04-23-2015, 08:30 PM
I'm not going to argue that, I'm just saying that with Manu and Tony in usually, I understand why Pop trusts them to close games. But with both of them out, I'm saying it's a poor coaching decision in my opinion to feed Duncan play after play, especially with someone as athletic as Deandre on him. Yes, Deandre is overrated on that end, but he can certainly take Tim Duncan 1 on 1 most posessions, as was evident by that block he had. I'd like to think Tim would outsmart him most times, but on nights where he doesn't have his legs as the game gets closer to the end, its not a great matchup to exploit. Kawhi vs the clippers wings, on the other hand, should be a mismatch every time down and Pop should see that. Kawhi doesn't demand the ball yet, and that is partially his fault for maybe being too passive, but at this point in his career Pop should still be running plays to get Kawhi going.

KL was scared shitless with Barnes on him. Totally different aggressiveness when he was defended by JJ. Hence why KL isnt a superstar yet. He shrivels.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-24-2015, 08:21 AM

No, missing 8 3ft baskets did, which I might add are 65%+ shots as a norm. Spurs missed 8. That is what let the Clips back into the game. Make the norm and Spurs have a 10 point lead at the end like they did at the 6:30 mark of this game.

Spurs got away with nearly folding on the road thanks to man of the hour Patty.