PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: Tim Duncan's new chick

Venti Quattro
04-23-2015, 05:33 AM
:lmao Amy-Girl

Hall of Famer Jim doing hall of famer things.

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 05:36 AM
Inb4 haters

Silver&Black
04-23-2015, 05:39 AM
Inb4 haters

AlexJones
04-23-2015, 05:49 AM
Amy is white though

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 06:59 AM
inb4 mugg shot...i know the haters...those enrique faggots are looming

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:05 AM
Amy is white though

And she has half of Jimmy's career earnings.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:10 AM

lol still making up shit...show me a quote or article where she took half in the divorce u idiot

go read naruto gainden 001 clown, looks like shit

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:12 AM
lol still making up shit...show me a quote or article where she took half in the divorce u idiot

go read naruto gainden 001 clown, looks like shit

I don't do quotes, or articles. Jimmy Duncan likes cock and he'd suck a big fat one for money.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:15 AM
I don't do quotes, or articles. Jimmy Duncan likes cock and he'd suck a big fat one for money.

werent u the same clown who posted about kirby selling piss and ppl would still buy it....

talk about a cocksucker fan

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:16 AM
werent u the same clown who posted about kirby selling piss and ppl would still buy it....

talk about a cocksucker fan

15 ml of Kobe's spit is worth 30 grand and change.

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:17 AM
15 ml of Kobe's spit is worth 30 grand and change.

now why do you want to drink that? are u a fagot?

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:20 AM
now why do you want to drink that? are u a fagot?

No, but there are rich faggots all over Southern Cal. that would sell a limb for Kobe to fuck them in the ass. Nobody would pay for Jimmy though.

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:22 AM
Kobe's not a fag though. At least he has a wife to go home to. Jimmy on the other hand..

DJR210
04-23-2015, 07:31 AM
New? He's been banging this whore for a while now

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:32 AM
New? He's been banging this whore for a while now

It's a front, you idiot. Jimmy ain't fucking no pussy.

DJR210
04-23-2015, 07:35 AM
It's a front, you idiot. Jimmy ain't fucking no pussy.

Damn, so you stalk homosexual men is what you're saying?

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:35 AM
Jimmy's been paying this bitch, Harden style, so no one would guess that he swings for the same fence. He won't be able to hide it any longer. I've got a source telling me Amy will talk to the media very soon...

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:37 AM
Jimmy's been paying this bitch, Harden style, so no one would guess that he swings for the same fence. He won't be able to hide it soon. I've got a source telling me Amy will talk to the media very soon...

lol this keyboard warrior still making up shit as he goes along...

paying a bitch is better then not paying at all...and losing half, been made a full in the media...he basically handed out 1 mvp that year...lol noway the league was going to award a rapists a mvp

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 07:40 AM
Anal tit must be really mad right now tbh :lmao

False info :lmao
Prenup :lmao
Upgrade over amy's fatass :lmao
GOAT :lmao

Lastly

Kobe :lmao

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:42 AM
I'd love to see the figure Amy's getting per month to keep her mouth shut. With Jimmy's financial situation that monthly bribery might not hold up for long.

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:45 AM
One thing's for sure: Amy's made more money than Jim has the past 2 years. And Amy has worked for exactly 0 hours.

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 07:48 AM

Lastly

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 07:49 AM

Lastly

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 07:55 AM
Kobe should be thanking god he never had to face the wrath of Amy Duncan. I don't think Jim spoke for an entire year after the Amy incident.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2015, 08:07 AM
Wow you faggot Arnold Toht just had to ruin this thread with your extreme faggotry.

You fucking thot

:lol Arnold Thot

Arnold Toht
04-23-2015, 08:09 AM
This thread wasn't going anywhere before I stepped in.

ambchang
04-23-2015, 08:37 AM

But Duncan went have some ramen afterwards, he didn't even care.

mudyez
04-23-2015, 09:38 AM
Beating Father time...check
Beating this girls ass...check
Beating Clips...

Killakobe81
04-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Beating Father time...check
Beating this girls ass...check
Beating Clips...

Tim is living well ...that is how you show up on the other side of a divorce ...Cucked or not ...Tim is winning.

04-23-2015, 10:02 AM
You fucking thot

04-23-2015, 10:02 AM
:lol

LkrFan
04-23-2015, 10:14 AM
We gotta end this shit. 14 made FGAs? Fuck. Jim turned back into Tim last night. Paging the world's greatest teammate: Enrique. Enrique where the fuck are you? Can't have Tim out there. We need Jim out there. Whatever she doing to him is causing him to ball. He shitted on the probable DPOY. We need to end this shiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

Leetonidas
04-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Anal Tit apparently never read about Timmy's prenup :lmao :lmao

:lol money smack
:lol faggot
:lol Thread wannabe
:lol joke of a poster
:lol eats kobe's ass for dinner
:lol dresses his salad with kobe's semen vinagrette
:lol kobe dick riding faggot

Expert
04-23-2015, 10:24 AM
Jimmy's been paying this bitch, Harden style, so no one would guess that he swings for the same fence. He won't be able to hide it any longer. I've got a source telling me Amy will talk to the media very soon...
is that source behind you probing your asshole?

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 10:27 AM
We gotta end this shit. 14 made FGAs? Fuck. Jim turned back into Tim last night. Paging the world's greatest teammate: Enrique. Enrique where the fuck are you? Can't have Tim out there. We need Jim out there. Whatever she doing to him is causing him to ball. He shitted on the probable DPOY. We need to end this shiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

Leetonidas
04-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Even LkrFan is recognizing :wow

Killakobe81
04-23-2015, 10:58 AM

I never had a issue with Tim he is one of my favorite non Lakers ...it's hater spurfan that I have issue with. Kobe is great, 2nd best SG etc. But maybe it's just that duncan is greater. Just might have to accept that as a Laker fan ...i know I have.

But spurfan needs to stop acting like it's sacrilege to compare the two. Duncan is the best big since Kareem, Kobe the best wing since MJ. Duncan gets the edge but to act like it was never close is crazy. But duncan has taken the argument away sorta like what MJ did to Magic. I did not like it but it became harder and harder to argue otherwise. Being 2nd best to Tim is not a insult but a compliment.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2015, 11:32 AM
I never had a issue with Tim he is one of my favorite non Lakers ...it's hater spurfan that I have issue with. Kobe is great, 2nd best SG etc. But maybe it's just that duncan is greater. Just might have to accept that as a Laker fan ...i know I have.

But spurfan needs to stop acting like it's sacrilege to compare the two. Duncan is the best big since Kareem, Kobe the best wing since MJ. Duncan gets the edge but to act like it was never close is crazy. But duncan has taken the argument away sorta like what MJ did to Magic. I did not like it but it became harder and harder to argue otherwise. Being 2nd best to Tim is not a insult but a compliment.

Duncan has to be solidly in the top 5 of all-time at this point, and he's even got a legitimate claim to being the 3rd best player ever after Jordan and Kareem.

UZER
04-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Anal Tit apparently never read about Timmy's prenup :lmao :lmao

:lol money smack
:lol faggot
:lol Thread wannabe
:lol joke of a poster
:lol eats kobe's ass for dinner
:lol dresses his salad with kobe's semen vinagrette
:lol kobe dick riding faggot

Yet people won't stop replying to him.

Leetonidas
04-23-2015, 11:45 AM
More like laughing at his ongoing meltdown from the night before, tbh

AchillesHeel
04-23-2015, 11:46 AM
This was "new" like a year ago...

Malik Hairston
04-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Need Kool to post in this thread, tbh..

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 02:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMatvWAgBoM

Mitch
04-23-2015, 02:47 PM
Only picture I could find with the happy couple and it's a photoshop. I wonder why those two never are seen together?
http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tim-Duncan-girlfriend-Vanessa-Macias.jpg

LkrFan
04-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Even LkrFan is recognizing :wow:lol - that's fair. I talk shit, but all in fun. I've been on record as saying I would've traded prime Shaq for him back as early as in 2000. Why? 2-way player who willingly "guards the yard" and someone who Kobe respects. Imagine them in tandem for 15 years vice the turbulent underachieving 8 years of Shaq/Kobe? Drool.

LkrFan
04-23-2015, 03:27 PM

Fair take. I wouldn't go that far though:

1) Kobe was forced to play with the likes of Puke Walton, Smush, Brian Cook, Chris Mihm, Sasha V, and Kwame Brown - all on the same team. Tim never had to play with such an all star cast of shit.

2) Tim always had Pop on his sideline. Kobe had the likes of Dale Harris, even Magic (:lol), Hamblett, Rudy T, Potato Head, Pringles, and B Scott. If he had Phil the whole time like Tim had Pop...

3) Kobe didn't even play that much his first year or so. Yet he's top 5 in scoring.

Despite it all, they're knotted at 5. There are other reasons why I won't put Tim ahead of Kobe. However, if Tim rangs this year for his 1st b2b at age 39, I'd have no further arguments.

DJR210
04-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Only picture I could find with the happy couple and it's a photoshop. I wonder why those two never are seen together?
http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tim-Duncan-girlfriend-Vanessa-Macias.jpg

Killakobe81
04-23-2015, 03:39 PM
:lol - that's fair. I talk shit, but all in fun. I've been on record as saying I would've traded prime Shaq for him back as early as in 2000. Why? 2-way player who willingly "guards the yard" and someone who Kobe respects. Imagine them in tandem for 15 years vice the turbulent underachieving 8 years of Shaq/Kobe? Drool.

I was in that boat from 1999 and would tell anyone who would listen he would be better. ... funny I knew he was good at Wake but didnt buy all the way in until his finals run.

in 2000, I thought shaq had finally figured it out and backed off a bit. But then he got lazy and fat and worked himself in to shape on company time ...Shaq could have had a Ducanesque game at the tail end of his career but all the letting himself go and eating Krispy Kremes in the off season made me realize how badly he would decline by the end. Shaq never hit 28 points (IIRC) in his last 2 or 3 stops in the NBA ...

TDfan2007
04-23-2015, 03:40 PM

I'd honestly put LeBron ahead of Kobe at this point, but other than that, I agree. Kobe was a generational talent with incredible skills and work ethic that I respect. Being behind Timmy is no shame at all. It's the same reason why I won't get bent out of shape by someone who picks Hakeem over Timmy.

And to clarify, Kobe is the #2 GOAT SG and one of the greatest scorers and competitors in league history, BUT he's never had the edge over Timmy, peak or career-wise. Last year's ring was just icing on the cake.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2015, 03:43 PM
2) Tim always had Pop on his sideline. Kobe had the likes of Dale Harris, even Magic (:lol), Hamblett, Rudy T, Potato Head, Pringles, and B Scott. If he had Phil the whole time like Tim had Pop..

:lmao I can only imagine Kobe trying some of his wannabe Mike "get out of my way" shit with Pop. He wouldn't have sat him for that, he would have kicked him off the bench into the locker room. :lmao

Killakobe81
04-23-2015, 03:44 PM
I'd honestly put LeBron ahead of Kobe at this point, but other than that, I agree. Kobe was a generational talent with incredible skills and work ethic that I respect. Being behind Timmy is no shame at all. It's the same reason why I won't get bent out of shape by someone who picks Hakeem over Timmy.

And to clarify, Kobe is the #2 GOAT SG and one of the greatest scorers and competitors in league history, BUT he's never had the edge over Timmy, peak or career-wise. Last year's ring was just icing on the cake.

That's fine you feel that way I felt differently circa 20008-2010 but feel differently now ... I really dont care enough to argue it anymore and pretty much refuse to at this point ...let's just agree to disagree on that. And of course Lebron is in the discussion he just needs to win more ...and of course the 5th and games like last night matter. But this is a Spurs forum of course you had decided that long ago ...

Malik Hairston
04-23-2015, 03:55 PM
I hope Duncan isn't actually dating her, btw, really hoping he's gay, tbh..

LkrFan
04-23-2015, 04:16 PM
:lmao I can only imagine Kobe trying some of his wannabe Mike "get out of my way" shit with Pop. He wouldn't have sat him for that, he would have kicked him off the bench into the locker room. :lmao

Kobe loves Pop. It would have been a non-issue tbh.

LkrFan
04-23-2015, 04:24 PM
I was in that boat from 1999 and would tell anyone who would listen he would be better. ... funny I knew he was good at Wake but didnt buy all the way in until his finals run.

in 2000, I thought shaq had finally figured it out and backed off a bit. But then he got lazy and fat and worked himself in to shape on company time ...Shaq could have had a Ducanesque game at the tail end of his career but all the letting himself go and eating Krispy Kremes in the off season made me realize how badly he would decline by the end. Shaq never hit 28 points (IIRC) in his last 2 or 3 stops in the NBA ...
Kobe ain't perfect, but he left it all on the court. He always emptied his clip. Shaq never did that. Shaq should have been the undisputed GOAT. Deep down he knows it too. One day he will regret fighting Kobe, instead of fighting with him. They left another 2-3 rangs on the table due to Shaq dogging it his last few years in LA.

Mitch
04-23-2015, 04:33 PM

Neither are likely true, there's as much evidence supporting Duncan being gay as there is him dating another woman after Amy.

Infinite_limit
04-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Cute Latina

Infinite_limit
04-23-2015, 06:56 PM
If Duncan came outta closet, the media would automatically upgrade him to Top 3 all time player

Malik Hairston
04-23-2015, 06:56 PM
If Duncan came outta closet, the media would automatically upgrade him to Top 3 all time player

Yep:lol..

Not as helpful as Magic having gay + LA, but still..

K...
04-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Uh, wouldn't Duncan being gay cement him as #2 all time. I mean not just GOAT PF but also a civil rights icon. Nobody would pick magic over Gay Hero Duncan.

Fuck, that explains the RJ contract.

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 07:46 PM
:lol...

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Kobe ain't perfect, but he left it all on the court. He always emptied his clip. Shaq never did that. Shaq should have been the undisputed GOAT. Deep down he knows it too. One day he will regret fighting Kobe, instead of fighting with him. They left another 2-3 rangs on the table due to Shaq dogging it his last few years in LA.

thats real beta chump activity there, being told to go finish in the bathroom...

why doesnt he do that jaw shit when he was interrogated by the cops during his rape case....not so alpha in front of cops, just another fake ass wanting to be alpha male...

only way he can prove to be alpha is to accept the fight propose by karl....

ambchang
04-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Fair take. I wouldn't go that far though:

1) Kobe was forced to play with the likes of Puke Walton, Smush, Brian Cook, Chris Mihm, Sasha V, and Kwame Brown - all on the same team. Tim never had to play with such an all star cast of shit.

2) Tim always had Pop on his sideline. Kobe had the likes of Dale Harris, even Magic (:lol), Hamblett, Rudy T, Potato Head, Pringles, and B Scott. If he had Phil the whole time like Tim had Pop...

3) Kobe didn't even play that much his first year or so. Yet he's top 5 in scoring.

Despite it all, they're knotted at 5. There are other reasons why I won't put Tim ahead of Kobe. However, if Tim rangs this year for his 1st b2b at age 39, I'd have no further arguments.

1) Kobe played with that cast because he ran shaq out of town. It's his own fault.
1a) duncan played with Richard Jefferson, Ime Udoka, Matt Bonner playing heavy minutes when he was way past his prime and still led them to the playoffs.
1c) butler was on that team, odom was on the other. Cherry picking the worst of the group gets you no where.
1d) those guys were that bad because they never even saw the ball. Kobe was busy going one on five.

2) kobe ran those coaches out of town by being uncoachable. His own fault.
2b) kobe kept hogging the salary cap and ended with a poo poo platter cast. No self respecting coach will go into that situation.

3). Him scoring lots of points was what he wanted, so he ran the good teammates out of town and only endorse coaches who let him do hate we he wanted. Your point 3 was actually what caused points 1 and 2

LkrFan
04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
1) Kobe played with that cast because he ran shaq out of town. It's his own fault.
1a) duncan played with Richard Jefferson, Ime Udoka, Matt Bonner playing heavy minutes when he was way past his prime and still led them to the playoffs.
1c) butler was on that team, odom was on the other. Cherry picking the worst of the group gets you no where.
1d) those guys were that bad because they never even saw the ball. Kobe was busy going one on five.

2) kobe ran those coaches out of town by being uncoachable. His own fault.
2b) kobe kept hogging the salary cap and ended with a poo poo platter cast. No self respecting coach will go into that situation.

3). Him scoring lots of points was what he wanted, so he ran the good teammates out of town and only endorse coaches who let him do hate we he wanted. Your point 3 was actually what caused points 1 and 2

You seem intelligent, but this is a certified dumbass post.

1) Shaq cussed Dr. Buss out in a meaningless preseason game. After he dunked on a scrub, he told his boss to "pay me my fucking money!" Paraphrasing, but WTF Kobe got to do with that? You don't cuss out your boss and expect not to be traded.

2) Fuck Butler and Odumb. Butler put up empty stats. His biggest contribution to the Lakers was getting traded for Ariza. And Odumb wasn't shit until MVPau showed up. Funny how when someone comes in and take your position in the pecking order - all of a sudden he started balling. Then he went to shit went traded to Dallas. Fuck both of them.

3) Kobe led this cast to the playoffs: http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXteamsXXLALXX2006.html. Like Duncan with the cast you listed, he ended up shining shoes. What's your point?

4) With a scrub cast, I don't blame Kobe for shooting 1st, passing 2nd. Half the time they get in a jam then pass to him with 3 seconds on the shot clock. When he misses a contested 3, or shoots over 3 defenders (because their defenders don't need to guard them), etc etc, he has to or it's a turnover.

The rest of your post doesn't merit a reply.

LkrFan
04-24-2015, 02:20 PM
thats real beta chump activity there, being told to go finish in the bathroom...

why doesnt he do that jaw shit when he was interrogated by the cops during his rape case....not so alpha in front of cops, just another fake ass wanting to be alpha male...

only way he can prove to be alpha is to accept the fight propose by karl....

:lmao

ambchang
04-24-2015, 02:36 PM
You seem intelligent, but this is a certified dumbass post.

1) Shaq cussed Dr. Buss out in a meaningless preseason game. After he dunked on a scrub, he told his boss to "pay me my fucking money!" Paraphrasing, but WTF Kobe got to do with that? You don't cuss out your boss and expect not to be traded.

2) Fuck Butler and Odumb. Butler put up empty stats. His biggest contribution to the Lakers was getting traded for Ariza. And Odumb wasn't shit until MVPau showed up. Funny how when someone comes in and take your position in the pecking order - all of a sudden he started balling. Then he went to shit went traded to Dallas. Fuck both of them.

3) Kobe led this cast to the playoffs: http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXteamsXXLALXX2006.html. Like Duncan with the cast you listed, he ended up shining shoes. What's your point?

4) With a scrub cast, I don't blame Kobe for shooting 1st, passing 2nd. Half the time they get in a jam then pass to him with 3 seconds on the shot clock. When he misses a contested 3, or shoots over 3 defenders (because their defenders don't need to guard them), etc etc, he has to or it's a turnover.

The rest of your post doesn't merit a reply.

1) Shaq wasn't paid up till that point because Kobe made it clear it was a choice between him and Shaq. Kobe was going all "I am going with the Clippers" move to force the Lakers to get rid of Shaq. Besides, Kobe calling Buss an idiot on record didn't seem to get him traded.

2) You somehow cite Odom's production on another team as him being useless (ignoring his production with the Clippers and Heat), but ignored how Butler was very productive in many other franchises in his career? Butler and Odom had WS of 5.3 and 4.7, respectively in 2005. Kobe had an 8.1, Their VORP was 1.2 and 2.1, while Kobe was sitting at 4.5. In other words, Kobe wasn't that much better than them from a contribution stand point. If anybody was putting up empty stats that season, it was Kobe.

3) And yet Kobe led this cast http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2005.html#per_game::none to miss the playoffs. Your either winning it all or nothing mentality is hilarious. Winning 45 games vs. winning 54 games or 61 games is a huge difference. Or else we can say how Kobe led a team of 4 HoFers to the most disappointing season in NBA history.

4) No, other than Kobe, 8 Lakers had a TS% in the 04-05 season, and yet Kobe had a 31.7% usage rate, far above any other player. 5 Lakers had a higher FG% than Kobe that year, and Kobe had, by FAR the most TO on his team with 4.1 per game (2nd was Odom with 2.5 a game). That cast wasn't expected to win the championship, but it was shocking that it couldn't even make the playoffs.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Yet people won't stop replying to him.

It's Narutoboy. Of course people are going to shit on him.

Matty2Cool
04-24-2015, 03:02 PM
bunch of latinas look like that in sa should have got a white girl

Mr Bones
04-24-2015, 05:13 PM
The great thing about the Shaq vs Kobe feud is that they were both right. Kobe's criticism that Shaq was lazy and started seasons out of shape was true. Shaq's complaint that Kobe was arrogant and uncoachable was also true. A threepeat is impressive regardless, but they should've accomplished more.

spurraider21
04-24-2015, 05:17 PM
the lakers were very willing to pay the luxury tax. they would have kept kobe and shaq had the 2 been able to coexist. dr buss wasn't stupid enough to change a championship winning 1-2 punch. there's a reason phil jackson left at the same time shaq did :lol

Killakobe81
04-24-2015, 05:17 PM
bunch of latinas look like that in sa should have got a white girl

I dont know about a bunch ...I lived there for 3 years and I saw a few ...

Besides he already when with a whitegirl that didnt work so now he went Latina ... can you blame him?

Mitch
04-24-2015, 05:38 PM
I dont know about a bunch ...I lived there for 3 years and I saw a few ...

Besides he already when with a whitegirl that didnt work so now he went Latina ... can you blame him?

I guess Amy felt a Latino was an upgrade as well.

Buddy Mignon
04-24-2015, 06:14 PM
I'd love to see the figure Amy's getting per month to keep her mouth shut. With Jimmy's financial situation that monthly bribery might not hold up for long.

No, Toht... she got a lump sum. I'd say 50 million... no less. She's probably getting another 30k a month for the crumb snatchers. Jim gagged her, and forced her to remain silent. That doesn't come cheap. It sucks because we'll never hear from Amy that Jim takes it up the ass, or uses HGH, or has nightmares before facing Kobe.