Phillip
04-23-2015, 09:09 AM
timmy d :toast

dude is simply amazing

lol spurfans thinking this was ever kawhis or tonys team

always been timmys, always will be.

Harry Callahan
04-23-2015, 09:17 AM
I don't know of any other player at his age (almost 39) who can put together performances like last night in a tough playoff situation. Maybe Kareem???

TD is amazing.

kaji157
04-23-2015, 09:25 AM
I think it was always Duncanīs time aside from a brief period when it was Manuīs. And not because Duncan handed over the keys but more because Ginobili had the playoffs of a lifetime (2005).

Blake
04-23-2015, 09:33 AM
While everyone is trying to figure out if it's Kawhi or Tony driving the car, Duncan said fuck this shit and grabbed the wheel.

Just a bad ass for the ages.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-23-2015, 09:37 AM
That is why it will the same as "Bird is not walking through the door" for us Spurs fan when Timmy retires.

I am hardly a fan of player, but I have always been a fan of Timmy. Him, Bird, Drob and prime Manu are only players I have been a fan of. Bird and Timmy are my favorites though. Both players show true grit their entire careers.

mudyez
04-23-2015, 09:44 AM
My then girlfriend once asked me: "Why wouldn't the Spurs be contenders, just because Tim has left some day?"

Stupid girl!

Phillip
04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
I think it was always Duncanīs time aside from a brief period when it was Manuīs. And not because Duncan handed over the keys but more because Ginobili had the playoffs of a lifetime (2005).

playoffs of a lifetime? i love manu but thats a bit of a stretch. certainly a great run, and certainly manus best run, but hardly the playoffs of a lifetime.

Phillip
04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
While everyone is trying to figure out if it's Kawhi or Tony driving the car, Duncan said fuck this shit and grabbed the wheel.

this

$pursDynasty
04-23-2015, 10:38 AM
If one year being dominant makes it your team then Tony's year before last qualifies because that year he should have been in the MVP discussion, it isn't remembered fondly because of how that year ended with Miami and game 6 but that year for Tony was just as impressive as Manu's 05. That being said the car has always been Tim's he has just deemed fit to let Manu and Tony borrow the keys occasionally. Who knows maybe Kiwi might get them one day too?

Ignignokt
04-23-2015, 10:38 AM

Just like Jamaal took the wheel in your relationship.

U jest kent do teengs like det

He's gonna have to speak to the ole ball coach after det one etc

RD2191
04-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Just like Jamaal took the wheel in your relationship.

U jest kent do teengs like det

He's gonna have to speak to the ole ball coach after det one etc
:lmao