PDA

View Full Version : Will We See Any More Baynes This Series?

04-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Looks like the Big Banger is in the dog house

Leetonidas
04-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Pop knows how to adjust. He tried to reward Baynes for his great play as of late but he got his shit pushed in by Griffin. This is just not the series for him. Howard will be a better matchup for him

Trill Clinton
04-23-2015, 12:38 PM
nah, its a wrap for dude. he got his soul taken from him by griffin and barns. hopefully he'll be ready for the rockets.

$pursDynasty
04-23-2015, 12:50 PM
only if Pop needs some fouls put on DeAndre

K...
04-23-2015, 12:52 PM
Well, if splitter relapses into golden corpse mode I'd think pop has no choice

Mugen
04-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Probably if Griffin is off the court. Timmy ain't playing that many minutes again and i'm not sure if Tiago can give us more than he did in G2. I could see 5-7 minutes/game especially at home.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-23-2015, 01:48 PM
I think pop will give him minutes at home. Give tim a little rest

GSH
04-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Last year in the Finals, the Spurs' assist leader was Boris. Last night, the Spurs' assist leader was Boris. He's going to be important for the rest of the playoffs. He's out there to play smart and to facilitate offense. Baynes bangs, and finishes pretty good around the rim (most nights), but Boris' combination of size, passing ability, ball handling, and court awareness is pretty unique.

Baynes already showed that he can get in Dwight Howard's head, and play physical against him. He'll get minutes against Houston, and probably some at home against the Clips. But it's looking pretty obvious that Boris needs to be in the game as much as possible.

cd98
04-23-2015, 02:27 PM
I think we see him in S.A. He's going to hurt someone for the fans.

DrSteffo
04-23-2015, 02:30 PM
I can't predict the future, sorry.

DarrinS
04-23-2015, 02:48 PM
nah, its a wrap for dude. he got his soul taken from him by griffin and barns. hopefully he'll be ready for the rockets.

Why do people keep bringing up Barnes? He hasn't done jack shit.

elbamba
04-23-2015, 02:52 PM
I don't see why people are down on Baynes. The man contested Blake's dunks. A backup center should do this as opposed to just getting out of the way. Baynes had two throwdowns himself. Blake would never try to block that kind of a dunk.

I think Baynes plays in San Antonio where the fans will build him up.

downunder
04-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Baynes guarded his own man . The players at the corner did not. Can't expect Duncan to get in Griffin's face as he will be spent and would not do any better than Baynes and would wave Griffin thru to the dunk. Only answer is to attempt to deny Griffin the ball at the corners. Baynes should ignore US press who simply wrote a headline for LA fans.

apalisoc_9
04-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Baynes will play against Houston..Even Ayres might see spot up minutes..Serious.

Jeff Ayres has been phenomenal this year against houston. :lol

Mel_13
04-23-2015, 05:37 PM
As long as Splitter is able to go for 20 minutes or more we won't see Baynes until there is a large lead one way or the other. Tiago is simply the better option.

wildchild
04-23-2015, 05:47 PM
As long as Splitter is able to go for 20 minutes or more we won't see Baynes until there is a large lead one way or the other. Tiago is simply the better option.

Agreed, he's the best option. But Tim can play 35-40 minutes per game in a long series? I mean, watching him yesterday obviously he seems able but in long terms thinking...I'd like to see another opportunity for Baynes.

After all Griffin scored 26 in game 1 and 29 in game 2 without Baynes...At least 5-8 minutes to rest Tim, Tiago and Boris.