PDA

View Full Version : 'I Dare You To Tell Me I Can't Dream'

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm in the wrong fucking business....real talk :toast I think I can get my religious hustle on too...that shit seems pretty easy to do..just jump around talking loud, acting crazy, yelling and screaming and shit I'm pretty good at all that shit already :lol

Pastor Koolaid

Televangelist Creflo Dollar Defends His Plans For $65 Million Private Jet: 'I Dare You To Tell Me I Can't Dream'

listen to this fucking charlatan...man I can do this shit....I know I can.....too easy..black people always on that old negro spiritual....

HcT7cKr3hCw

Avante
04-23-2015, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhudFvBx54g

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm with ya Kool. We should start a multi cultural evangelist duo. We can hop around on stage, scream at the crowd and light each other's farts while Fat Mabel from the choir licks Deacon Jones' butt. What a festival to God.

Buddy Mignon
04-23-2015, 10:18 PM
I'm in the wrong fucking business....real talk :toast I think I can get my religious hustle on too...that shit seems pretty easy to do..just jump around talking loud, acting crazy, yelling and screaming and shit I'm pretty good at all that shit already :lol

Pastor Koolaid

Televangelist Creflo Dollar Defends His Plans For $65 Million Private Jet: 'I Dare You To Tell Me I Can't Dream'

listen to this fucking charlatan...man I can do this shit....I know I can.....too easy..black people always on that old negro spiritual....

HcT7cKr3hCw

I bumped into this cat two weeks ago. My buddy just bought a new plane and we saw him getting off his jet. Just him and his wife alone. He comes into the mens room as I'm leaving. We spoke and kept it pushing. Make no mistake here... I am not mad at this dude. If you have that many suckers out there then they deserve to be duped. Go head, Mr. Dollar.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2015, 10:33 PM
I bumped into this cat two weeks ago. My buddy just bought a new plane and we saw him getting off his jet. Just him and his wife alone. He comes into the mens room as I'm leaving. We spoke and kept it pushing. Make no mistake here... I am not mad at this dude. If you have that many suckers out there then they deserve to be duped. Go head, Mr. Dollar.

I know man....he even fucking calls himself Pastor Dollar...that's some REAL PIMP SHIT right there.....nigga has balls....and gets away with it too....I can't hate at all...that's some fly shit man....got me over thinking upon a religious hustle....with my light skin and nice hair I can charm some muthafuckers :lol..I'm just playing look at my avatar

Silver&Black
04-23-2015, 11:49 PM
My buddy just bought a new plane

http://modelsaviation.com/articlepics/model-aircraft-kit.jpg

Clipper Nation
04-24-2015, 01:40 AM
I bumped into this cat two weeks ago. My buddy just bought a new plane and we saw him getting off his jet. Just him and his wife alone. He comes into the mens room as I'm leaving.
And then you tried to whip out your nine-tailed demon fox?

spurraider21
04-24-2015, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/L9Ld76W.png

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2015, 07:17 AM
I'm gonna look into investing a small portion of my dads money into a startup church...I look back on how I manipulated Spurstalk in general on a whole range of issues so I know I will do well in the pul pulpit...how hard can it be...check this out...too easy

B-TMIqHGhVE

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2015, 07:22 AM
Got dayum he's good..im gonna pattern my ministry after this fucking clown....This is some of the best charlatan preaching money can buy....you cant help but admire a guy like its mind fuckery at its best and I love it!!!

Honestly ive never laughed as hard in my life while watching something.:lmao.this shit is as uncle rukus as it gets.....this dude is on a whole nother level :lmao

iUohFqmGDwk

Sportcamper
04-24-2015, 08:51 AM
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin…
Luke 17:2

The Reckoning
04-24-2015, 10:06 AM
RIP BRHornet

unforeseen
04-24-2015, 04:30 PM

You work as a bathroom attendant?