PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Are The Mavericks Done Blaming Rondo For Their Crappy Ass Team?

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2015, 10:27 PM
shit is ridiculous.....trying to blame Rondo for this shit because Rick can't coach worth a shit and everyone on the team has broken jumpers....:lol

Dirk looks like shit out there....missing shit left and right

Monta is nothing but a brick shooter dude can't even run an offense at least Rondo can...

Tyson Chandler's ass is lazy as fuck...he's the one who's really half assing it....

Amare calls himself a black jew.....e-nuff said....:lol

you gots Ray Felton, Devin Harris, JJ Berea, Dick Jefferson, Rashard fucking Lewis.....gotdayum it's a fucking shitty as team....

all led by an inept owner....

and yet you want to blame this nigga Rondo for your problems...I would have looked at all asses and thought yall were crazy ass fuck as well....ridiculous...come to LA for 3 yrs 30 mill Rondo and we will take care of you :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2015, 10:28 PM
and no one can defend for shit....how in the fuck do you have a team of shitty defenders and then bring Rondo in treat him like shit and then expect him to defend the opposing team's best player....naw nigga fuck you...I'm with Rondo on this....fuck off....I'm a free agent bitches :lol

hehateme
04-23-2015, 10:55 PM
Do it mitch. Bookmarking this thread after the Kirbs and Ronda quit next year together.

Splits
04-23-2015, 11:00 PM
I know you're too stupid to know what these numbers mean, but let's just say this is epic historic other-worldly awful. Like worse than Kirby this season

http://i.imgur.com/AJ65VlC.png

AlexJones
04-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Rondo might not be as much of a problem as Monta right now, honestly.

Horry Hipcheck
04-24-2015, 12:11 AM
Carlisle looking bad because he doesn't have time for Rondo's bullshit.

mavsfan1000
04-24-2015, 12:31 AM
Mavs didn't trade much. But why trade for a cancer if you didn't need to.

Stabula
04-24-2015, 01:16 AM
Amare calls himself a black jew.....e-nuff said....:lol

:lol

DJR210
04-24-2015, 02:26 AM
Would be a pretty solid post OP, but you're a god damn Laker fan

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Infusing both Amare and Rondo on the same team, Mavs were asking for anarchy among its players.

hater
04-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Rondo might not be as much of a problem as Monta right now, honestly.

Agree with this guy and OP imo

Just because Ronda was man enogh to stand up to pet detective doesn't make him more of a cancer

AlexJones
04-24-2015, 09:53 AM
I didn't care much for Rondo by February, it was clear as broad daylight he wasn't going to fit and he won't re-sign. The problem with Monta though is he might just get a ridiculous 4 year/60 mil deal out of Cuban.. and this is the most athleticism-reliant player in the league whose in for a big time decline.

m>s
04-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Ideally for the mavs Dirk retires, we let the 2 midget knuckleheads walk and recruit the shit out of LMA and maybe he can convince Wes Mathews to join him. Resign barea, aminu, Tyson, Charlie, Devin, everyone else can get fucked