PDA

View Full Version : Chimps given human rights by U.S. court for the first time (sort of)

FlAVaK
04-24-2015, 02:17 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/04/21/chimps-given-human-rights-by-u-s-court-for-the-first-time/

:lmao US legal system

Thebesteva
04-24-2015, 02:29 AM
If the psychopath from the dark knight theater shooting is allowed to have his side of the story heard as well as his day in court, I have no issue with animals having the utmost legal protection.

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2015, 06:40 AM
Why not..chimps have paved the way in scientific testing for white mankind

The Reckoning
04-24-2015, 08:54 AM
typical krauts green with envy at our freedom. watching our sports, guzzling our culture, listening to our music, buying our goods, and commenting on our justice system. we still occupy your country and protect you from russia while you sit in your little berliner flat with your turkish friend (who will be deported soon even though he's never been to turkey. LOL german justice system :lmao) spinning wicked new techno beats on an american IMAC computer with no day job whatsoever. you're being such a productive person. oh but what a brave little commentator you are. truth is, no one cares about you except greeks because they're sucking on your teets. sehr gut.

we'll keep our industry up and hardworking americans (40 hour weeks, 2 weeks vacation a year with no social net) will continue to prop up your european society while you continue to strike for reform so your lazy ass can continue imbibing everything american and work less. we all know you won't seriously grow up and find a real career until you're 30 or so. that's okay, your friendly world superpower will continue to shepherd you while you enjoy your pseudo-reality. tschuss.

Avante
04-24-2015, 09:08 AM
They aren't going to like paying those taxes.

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2015, 09:45 AM
They aren't going to like paying those taxes.

They dont have to when they can just chimp out :lol.....but you gotta admit monkeys are like the coolest animals on earth...they are strong and just dont give a shit....I mean face it..who amongst us here wouldnt like the ability to swing from tree to tree...its like a roller coaster ride i bet that shit is fun as hell

Darth_Pelican
04-24-2015, 09:46 AM
I thought the abolitionist movement was decades ago.