PDA

View Full Version : I am so proud of Joseph. Great teammate...Happy to be a fan..

apalisoc_9
04-24-2015, 04:54 AM
Mills got his spot even after playing shitty basketball in the RS while Joseph played ok basketball..

But nigga was so happy in game 2 for Mills..It's amazing really. Patty was the same thing when Jospeh was playing ahead of him..

Just great teammates..Just look at how happy he is after the mills basket :lol..He's jumping walk in unison with my man Jeff Ayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy9R9GtsIjc

Hemotivo
04-24-2015, 05:29 AM
He's jumping walk in unison with my man Jeff Ayers.

:lol nice

spurraider21
04-24-2015, 05:33 AM
can we get a screenshot of Harlem giving you permission to post this thread via PM?

100%duncan
04-24-2015, 06:11 AM
He is a great guy thats why i rarely hate on him even if he sucks sometimes

Ditty
04-24-2015, 06:22 AM
He is a cool guy, he took a picture with my friends and I after game two of the Portland series last year at IHOP after my dumbass friend interrupted him while he was eating. It was funny that we were the only Spurs fans to recognize him in the restaurant, and the fans decided to take a picture with him when the realized who he was was :lol.

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2015, 06:23 AM
can we get a screenshot of Harlem giving you permission to post this thread via PM?
:lmao

K...
04-24-2015, 08:05 AM
Uh, do I have to do this?

Wow totally not subtle insult to Parker. Just because a dude be medically unable to play doesn't mean he's less of a teammate than cojo. I bet Parker was skipping too, but in his mind. He's a cerebral player. But when Tony does skip it's way faster and more efficient than that dirt elf cojo did.

I mean, that's a dead ball skip. A guy like Parker has actual game time skipping experience. He's beyond that. Parker is now adept at falling down and acting dead in the course of action. I haven't seen cojo do that.

So stop your player fan trash and apologize to Parker for making a thread about him. Smh player fans, smh disgusting anti point guard rhetoric.

lil'mo
04-24-2015, 08:13 AM
Mills got his spot even after playing shitty basketball in the RS while Joseph played ok basketball..

But nigga was so happy in game 2 for Mills..It's amazing really. Patty was the same thing when Jospeh was playing ahead of him..

Just great teammates..Just look at how happy he is after the mills basket :lol..He's jumping walk in unison with my man Jeff Ayers.

Hahaha op such a tiny dick faggot with no life :lol

ChumpDumper
04-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Well planned, OP.

Well planned.

Mr Bones
04-24-2015, 12:58 PM
Next thread for Apa_9:

Golly gee, I sure do miss George Hill, Speedy Claxton, and Beno Udrih.. They were good guys and classy players. Thanks for your service. We miss you.

daslicer
04-24-2015, 02:01 PM
Apa has to be a woman in disguise. His Tony Parker insults are starting to sound like a disgruntled ex.