PDA

View Full Version : Round Rock cop slams woman to the ground

RandomGuy
04-24-2015, 07:08 AM
p6xL9ntIGNs

RandomGuy
04-24-2015, 07:09 AM
Spokeman said "the officer did what he was supposed to do in a situation like that".

Whoops.

The Reckoning
04-24-2015, 07:57 AM
don't drink and drive, kids

boutons_deux
04-24-2015, 08:26 AM
He should have shot her dead, at least 20 bullets, but luckily, she was white.

I'm sure trial lawyers are salivating, could cost RR taxpayers $Ms, esp if she has a concussion.

Suggestion: cities that have to pay citizens $Ms for police brutality should deduct all the $Ms from the police budgets and especially retirement, and benefits funds.

Winehole23
04-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Spokeman said "the officer did what he was supposed to do in a situation like that".

Whoops.the force looked disproportionate to me, but I have no experience subduing day drinking moms, nor is it crystal clear from the clip what was happening.

what bothers you, RG?

TheSanityAnnex
04-24-2015, 10:49 AM
This is a tough one for me. On one hand there was no need for the slam and he could have pushed her on the hood when she was resisting, on the other hand fuck her for driving drunk with her kid in the car. I don't mind the slam.

TheSanityAnnex
04-24-2015, 10:50 AM
He should have shot her dead, at least 20 bullets, but luckily, she was white.

I'm sure trial lawyers are salivating, could cost RR taxpayers $Ms, esp if she has a concussion.

Suggestion: cities that have to pay citizens $Ms for police brutality should deduct all the $Ms from the police budgets and especially retirement, and benefits funds.

Once again with your stupidity.
She wasn't white

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2195677.1429795048!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/pavement24n-6-web.jpg?enlarged

Winehole23
04-24-2015, 11:16 AM
http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-settlements/

RandomGuy
04-24-2015, 11:29 AM
the force looked disproportionate to me, but I have no experience subduing day drinking moms, nor is it crystal clear from the clip what was happening.

what bothers you, RG?

It seemed far disproportionate to me as well.

From the beginning, you can tell the cop was a bit pumped up for a confrontation, if one listens to the dashcam audio.

He got mad fora split second and whomped her to the ground.

Trill Clinton
04-24-2015, 11:48 AM
She wasn't white

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2195677.1429795048!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/pavement24n-6-web.jpg?enlarged

looks white to me. not of the pale variety, but white nonetheless.

Trill Clinton
04-24-2015, 11:53 AM
i stand corrected. just saw another vid of her mom and she's hispanic. no wonder the cop slammed her down.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2015, 11:54 AM
I want to see that officer fired, and jailed.

Chomag
04-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Are ppl ignoring that she was driving drunk? I know that doesn't mean the she deserves to be slammed to the ground but are we really now a sociity that sticks up for criminals? She could have killed an innocent person and even putting her kids at risk but no poor victum!

Anyway, once again its resisting arrest and cops are not there to fight with you.

boutons_deux
04-24-2015, 12:28 PM
Are ppl ignoring that she was driving drunk? I know that doesn't mean the she deserves to be slammed to the ground but are we really now a sociity that sticks up for criminals? She could have killed an innocent person and even putting her kids at risk but no poor victum!

Anyway, once again its resisting arrest and cops are not there to fight with you.

who is sticking up for criminals?

and which criminal in the vid are you talking about?

the drunk driving criminal or the sadistic bully criminal cop? I suspect you support the cop IN ALL CASES.

Wild Cobra
04-24-2015, 12:30 PM

Nobody is sticking up for her, but it's a total disgrace at how police officers think they are above the law, and hurt people.

That police officer deserved to be fired and jailed. Period. He had no excuse.

boutons_deux
04-24-2015, 12:38 PM
She wasn't white

Once again, and always, you're cop-sucking, racist gun-fellator.

she's EVEN more lucky that the criminal cop didn't fill her full of lead in front of her little girl.

Chomag
04-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Nobody is sticking up for her, but it's a total disgrace at how police officers think they are above the law, and hurt people.

No I do think it might have been excessive it looks like it was but once again we didn't see the whole encounter so thats why I say "might". But she does have some responsibility for her own actions (i know that's a four letter word these days) she was resisting and fighting with the cop. Now did that warrant what was done to her? No I dont but she did put herself in that situation is what I'm saying.

Chomag
04-24-2015, 12:45 PM

Sorry quoted the wrong person (edit)

boutons_deux
04-24-2015, 12:46 PM
No I do think it might have been excessive it looks like it was but once again we didn't see the whole encounter so thats why I say "might". But she does have some responsibility for her own actions (i know that's a four letter word these days) she was resisting and fighting with the cop. Now did that warrant what was done to her? No I dont but she did put herself in that situation is what I'm saying.

so a big bad MALE cop ESCALATES to IMMEDIATE, VIOLENT, INJURIOUS, PUNITIVE BRUTALITY because he can't handle a drunk little (black-ish) lady?

Wild Cobra
04-24-2015, 12:47 PM

I am all for more context, but there was no reasonable cause for him to throw her to the ground.

If you wish to defend this police officers abuse of citizens, then I will ask you move to some other country.

Chomag
04-24-2015, 12:47 PM
so a big bad MALE cop ESCALATES to IMMEDIATE, VIOLENT, INJURIOUS BRUTALITY because he can't handle a drunk little (black-ish) lady?

Dude, you seem to hate cops just because they are cops. Would you want to do their job? I know I wouldn't...

Trill Clinton
04-24-2015, 12:48 PM
the slam was excessive and reckless. dash cam link below

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/williamson-county/2015/04/22/video-shows-dwi-suspect-knocked-unconscious-during-arrest-by-round-rock-police/26204101/?

cop just wanted to body slam a bitch.

Winehole23
we really now a sociity that sticks up for criminals?pre-conviction, yeah, we are. civil rights apply to day drinking moms and anyone else detained by police.

Wild Cobra
Dude, you seem to hate cops just because they are cops. Would you want to do their job? I know I wouldn't...

Boutons is a shithead, but you are a moral outrage.

Go fuck yourself!

Chomag
04-24-2015, 12:51 PM
I am all for more context, but there was no reasonable cause for him to throw her to the ground.

If you wish to defend this police officers abuse of citizens, then I will ask you move to some other country.

and I have agreed with that when seeing the video I feel it was not warrented. Telling me to get out of the country? Thats kinda harsh lol

Chomag
04-24-2015, 12:52 PM
Go fuck yourself!

Damn! ok :lol

TheSanityAnnex
04-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Once again, and always, you're cop-sucking, racist gun-fellator.

she's EVEN more lucky that the criminal cop didn't fill her full of lead in front of her little girl.
For fuck's sake you are stupid. You first assume she was white, fail. You then assume I back the cop, fail.
there was no need for the slam and he could have pushed her on the hood when she was resisting The cop was in the wrong, but I'm okay with the dumb bitch who was driving drunk with her kid getting her bell rung. Fuck her.

boutons_deux
04-24-2015, 12:56 PM

You don't seem to have your head up your ass. It definitively is.

Having a dick, having no sadistic mental illness, not being 50 lbs overweight, not having a badassed shaved head and wraparound shades, I wouldn't qualify to be cop, if even I tried.

TheSanityAnnex
04-24-2015, 05:27 PM
http://www.kvue.com/videos/news/local/williamson-county/2015/04/22/dash-cam-cell-phone-video-show-round-rock-police-takedown/26221569/

dashcam for a different view.

DarrinS
04-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Black police chief says the officer acted appropriately.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2015, 06:51 PM

Not so thin blue line closing ranks is not surprising.

TheSanityAnnex
04-24-2015, 07:10 PM
It seemed far disproportionate to me as well.

From the beginning, you can tell the cop was a bit pumped up for a confrontation, if one listens to the dashcam audio.

He got mad fora split second and whomped her to the ground.
Try watching the dash cam video, he seems pretty calm until she continues to resist.

Wild Cobra
04-25-2015, 12:21 AM

Then they promote crossing a line they never should.

SupremeGuy
04-25-2015, 07:20 AM
Black police chief says the officer acted appropriately.Time to see everyone back off the story now... :lol

Winehole23
04-25-2015, 09:05 AM
Then they promote crossing a line they never should.they?

ChumpDumper
04-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Black police chief says the officer acted appropriately.Why did you emphasize his race?

Winehole23
04-26-2015, 03:07 AM
because supposedly that silenced everyone. according to IL it did.

Darrin meant to dominate all of us with the authoritative black spokesman for the Round Rock PD, but even the original poster cocked an eyebrow at that.

boutons_deux
04-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Why did you emphasize his race?

rightwingers always bring up "black-on-black" crime so cop-on-black crime compares as trivial.

unleashbaynes
04-26-2015, 09:01 AM
lmao RR police are shit. complete shit.

boutons_deux
04-26-2015, 09:32 AM

so the BLACK police chief, and yet another police force, have a fucked up definition of "appropriate".

aka, Godwin alert!, the Adolf Eichmann defense, "just being a good, thorough German, innocently, robotically following the rules"

Splits
04-26-2015, 12:24 PM
She looks like Dirk's ex

cd021
04-26-2015, 03:01 PM

No ones defending DWI but the cop used excessive force. Two wrongs...

TheSanityAnnex
04-26-2015, 07:04 PM
No ones defending DWI but the cop used excessive force. Two wrongs...
Two wrongs for sure. It's just surprising to see his actions getting more scrutiny than hers. I have no sympathy for her getting slammed to the ground after driving hammered with a child in the car. Unfortunately a cop slammed her, if it was a citizen we'd all be cheering.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2015, 07:09 PM
Two wrongs for sure. It's just surprising to see his actions getting more scrutiny than hers. I have no sympathy for her getting slammed to the ground after driving hammered with a child in the car. Unfortunately a cop slammed her, if it was a citizen we'd all be cheering.

Because cops letting DWI arrests slide is not anywhere near the problem that cop violence is.

You are pretty dumb to not figure that out.

TheSanityAnnex
04-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Because cops letting DWI arrests slide is not anywhere near the problem that cop violence is.

You are pretty dumb to not figure that out.
In this specific case, what upsets you more...the cop who used to much force on the takedown of the woman or the mother who drove around wasted with her own child in the car?

boutons_deux
04-26-2015, 09:35 PM
TSA ALWAYS supports the cops over the cops' victims. drunk driving with a kid is so much worse than a cop knocking her out, at very best the crimes are equal.

any misbehavior, history by the citizen is always trotted out the police and rightwingnuts to justify beating the shit out the citizen, or killing them, usually emptying a clip in them.

the cops are fucking sickos, policing ATTRACTS sadistic, dickless sickos who know they can get away with anything, total immunity.

SnakeBoy
04-26-2015, 10:47 PM
Looks like an appropriate and restrained use of force to me.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2015, 10:59 PM
In this specific case, what upsets you more...the cop who used to much force on the takedown of the woman or the mother who drove around wasted with her own child in the car?Since I assume the woman is going to be answer for her crime and the cop won't, the cop's actions upset me more.

Completely unnecessary. Cop thought he killed her.

SnakeBoy
04-26-2015, 11:18 PM
What should the cop have done?

ChumpDumper
04-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Not stuff to make him check if he killed her.

If you're telling me there is no other way he could have gotten cuffs on this woman, you're mistaken.

cd021
04-27-2015, 03:35 AM
Looks like an appropriate and restrained use of force to me.

I'm impressed. He could just as easily killed her but instead he knocked her out. Good Police:lol

boutons_deux
04-27-2015, 05:06 AM
What should the cop have done?

how about just cuffing her while he had her doggie style over the hood? These videos show police immediately escalating to extreme, violent, injurious, punitve brutality or execution as if those were their ONLY options. It certainly is their favorite, beloved option. Police are fucking sadistic sickos with License To Kill anybody for anything. MUCH more of threat to Americans than ISIS.