PDA

View Full Version : Got A Re-affirmation Today It's Always Nice But In Some Ways It Sucks

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2015, 07:45 PM
Went on date with a new dirty blond I met a few weeks back....i didnt tell yall bout this one...but we stopped at a Marriott...i got a room for $99.00 and we tried to go at it..but it just didnt work....she finally got the condom on...and kept saying dam your thick and so long baby...i was like yeah yeah because I dont like talking about my johnson when Im in the act....she got on top and tried to ease it in...it didnt work...she had some lube and we tried to ease it in slow...and she started grimacing..she said baby it really hurts...im sorry i cant take it..I was like fuck.....

so I said lets try doggie....so we did and she buried her face in a pillow a screamed to the top of her lungs.she was on some exorcist type shit...i kept asking you ok...you ok....after 3 min i said hold on baby I will cum for you this shit is getting ridiculous..so I rammed her one good final time but couldnt nut..so I pulled out..ripped the condom off...and told her to suck me until I came in her mouth...she did and i guess we were both ok....she asked if we could just lay and cuddle and so I went ahead and obliged....it was a lousy lay but I understood her side...

I tell ya...1st world black man problems...this shit sucks...anyone want to trade dicks.:lol

bigzak25
04-24-2015, 08:18 PM
You didn't go on a date with shit.

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2015, 08:21 PM
You didn't go on a date with shit.

I'm tired bro....just know Kool out here puttin in work...it does seem unbelievable even to me at times...real tizzalk

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm tired bro....just know Kool out here puttin in work...it does seem unbelievable even to me at times...real tizzalkHey...did you still want to do that firework thing

spurraider21
04-24-2015, 08:26 PM
your life must be pathetic

DJR210
04-24-2015, 08:44 PM
You know.. there's something about this story that seems really believable. Good shit OP :tu

Avante
04-25-2015, 12:58 AM
Went on date with a new dirty blond I met a few weeks back....i didnt tell yall bout this one...but we stopped at a Marriott...i got a room for $99.00 and we tried to go at it..but it just didnt work....she finally got the condom on...and kept saying dam your thick and so long baby...i was like yeah yeah because I dont like talking about my johnson when Im in the act....she got on top and tried to ease it in...it didnt work...she had some lube and we tried to ease it in slow...and she started grimacing..she said baby it really hurts...im sorry i cant take it..I was like fuck.....

so I said lets try doggie....so we did and she buried her face in a pillow a screamed to the top of her lungs.she was on some exorcist type shit...i kept asking you ok...you ok....after 3 min i said hold on baby I will cum for you this shit is getting ridiculous..so I rammed her one good final time but couldnt nut..so I pulled out..ripped the condom off...and told her to suck me until I came in her mouth...she did and i guess we were both ok....she asked if we could just lay and cuddle and so I went ahead and obliged....it was a lousy lay but I understood her side...

I tell ya...1st world black man problems...this shit sucks...anyone want to trade dicks.:lol

Why would anyone trade for a dick that's never been used? Give up an experienced one for a cherry boy, ha~~~~~~~~~

Little man, when someone works at..."see see see I can fuck" as hard as you do that screams of cherry boyism.

Strange Love
04-25-2015, 01:47 AM
Why would anyone trade for a dick that's never been used? Give up an experienced one for a cherry boy, ha~~~~~~~~~

Little man, when someone works at..."see see see I can fuck" as hard as you do that screams of cherry boyism.

:lmao

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 07:16 PM

Yeah... but you do the same thing with me. Bragging on how you met your wife and how young she was compared to you. Bragging on how many different cities you fucked girls in. Bragging about how you hit so much pussy driving up the coast. You must be a cherry boi. Bragging on how you discovered on google to get a girls panties wet.

Avante
04-25-2015, 07:38 PM
Yeah... but you do the same thing with me. Bragging on how you met your wife and how young she was compared to you. Bragging on how many different cities you fucked girls in. Bragging about how you hit so much pussy driving up the coast. You must be a cherry boi. Bragging on how you discovered on google to get a girls panties wet.

Buddy, you're starting to bore me little man, ok? You can't eve tell I was juivin; about....Google how to make a woman wet. Wow guy.

Go hump other legs..ok?

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 09:49 PM

:lol Luva you're playing the role of Avantes conscience eating away at him...reminds me of this roast..

In this roast Avante is Doug Williams and Luva is Jamie Foxx....
:lol

xU9vTgWCG-k

Avante
04-25-2015, 10:09 PM
:lol Luva you're playing the role of Avantes conscience eating away at him...reminds me of this roast..

xU9vTgWCG-k

Actually it's...

How can anyone not get the sailor in foreign ports deal? How many total dummies do we have here?

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 10:13 PM
Actually it's...

How can anyone not get the sailor in foreign ports deal? How many total dummies do we have here?

While you're sucking my dick..Luva is pounding your ass.... so in all of this it makes you the faggot...the man in the middle....:lol

Avante
04-25-2015, 10:42 PM
While you're sucking my dick..Luva is pounding your ass.... so in all of this it makes you the faggot...the man in the middle....:lol

I have no doubt at all I'm the best either one of you retards can do but I do have standards. Buddy is way too dumb and look at you, there is a reason you're still a cherry boy.

Your boy Buddy cracks me up, the boy actually thought Al Green and Otis Redding were new to me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 11:40 PM

xU9vTgWCG-k

Jamie pissed that nigga off... lol. Avante talks all tbis shit but is as sensitive as a baby's ass. He claims he's fucked all this good pussy and lifted all these weights... yet he's sensitive as shit. I dont know about you guys but when I start fucking I became a daring motherfucca. My dick grew a few inches. The strut in my stroll got smoother. My swag intimidated the average cat. Yet Avante acts like a sour puss when I call him on his bullshit. Must be a Spur fan.

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 11:44 PM
I have no doubt at all I'm the best either one of you retards can do but I do have standards. Buddy is way too dumb and look at you, there is a reason you're still a cherry boy.

Your boy Buddy cracks me up, the boy actually thought Al Green and Otis Redding were new to me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never tbought you were new to the tracks I gave you. A nigga as ancient as you... not to much out of the past I can ontroduce you to. I gave you some good music... leave it at that and stop acting like a sissy. You're too old to be bitching and moaning like you do.

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 11:46 PM

I never tbought you were new to the tracks I gave you. A nigga as ancient as you... not too much out of the past I can introduce you to. I gave you some good music... leave it at that and stop acting like a sissy. You're too old to be bitching and moaning like you do.

Silver&Black
04-25-2015, 11:53 PM

No...it makes all three of you faggots.

benefactor
04-26-2015, 12:05 AM

This is easily my favorite current ST feud...even though it's pretty one sided.:lol

Clipper Nation
04-26-2015, 12:09 AM
You know.. there's something about this story that seems really believable. Good shit OP :tu

Yeah, it was extremely believable until he got to the "went on date" part.

Buddy Mignon
04-26-2015, 12:25 AM
This is easily my favorite current ST feud...even though it's pretty one sided.:lol

Now here come the cheerleaders... right on time. Listen here... you may have a clit between the legs that you've mistaken for a cock but you ain't got a pair of balls. Remember tbat.

Thebesteva
04-26-2015, 01:37 AM
your life must be pathetic

You mean making up stories about how you get pussy left and right and trying to be accepted on a soon to be deleted forum isn't alpha?

Biernutz
04-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Yep.....She finally got Kool's the condom on!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/trick_zpszezw3tja.gif

spurraider21
04-26-2015, 01:44 AM
You mean making up stories about how you get pussy left and right and trying to be accepted on a soon to be deleted forum isn't alpha?
i saw you marching yesterday tbh :tu

Thebesteva
04-26-2015, 04:01 AM
i saw you marching yesterday tbh :tu

You didnt respond to the thread I made faggot

Avante
04-26-2015, 04:52 AM
Jamie pissed that nigga off... lol. Avante talks all tbis shit but is as sensitive as a baby's ass. He claims he's fucked all this good pussy and lifted all these weights... yet he's sensitive as shit. I dont know about you guys but when I start fucking I became a daring motherfucca. My dick grew a few inches. The strut in my stroll got smoother. My swag intimidated the average cat. Yet Avante acts like a sour puss when I call him on his bullshit. Must be a Spur fan.

That's the beauty in this, there is no bullshit. Big x-jock who still lifts, has a thang about music who ran the west coast for 10 years looking for pussy. Well read and can take little shits like you to school on most things. So what bullshit are you calling me on? Yep, you are lying.

I have posted pictures of all that stuff I talk about right here in living color. The only thing I've bullshitted about is I'm not really made out of twisted railroad steel, ha~!~~~~~~

Did you really just say....my swag intimidates the average cat? Buddy, what's sad is you really believe that,

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 05:38 AM

I see him as an old delusional ass senior citizen in the beggining stages of Alzheimer's.....you are right he does all of the shit he accuses Kool of and more....what i find hilarious though is that he has no legit comebacks to you constantly taking him to task...I'm sitting back eating my pop corn while watching you rake him over the coals....lol

I figured he was a loser when he started adopting kids just so he could pay his bills...its despicable to use kids in such a manner because you're not man enough to pay Judy's bills in a legit way....the money he gets from the government for fostering those kids no doubts affords him many luxuries such as the computer he's using to access this site....

Something is fundamentally wrong with our country when a pedo can foster kids just for the money....those poor kids are getting fucked in more ways than one.....

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 05:42 AM

Of course it's understandable you'd feel this way....I've made an ass out of you over the years.....and you look like a straight fag in your pic...i can confirm its you...i have your other pictures with you hugged up on niggas....fucking punk

Btw...she'll be 18 soon...:hat.and its a good thing the guy you cheer on doesnt know you personally...at least while she's still under 18. :toast

z0sa
04-26-2015, 06:17 AM
The majority of women prefer average or slightly above average cocks. But any woman youre not paying directly for sex will tell you 1) your cock measurements arent the reason she is in bed with you and 2) theyre a distant second to your head game (double entendre, anyone?).

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 07:16 AM
The majority of women prefer average or slightly above average cocks. But any woman youre not paying directly for sex will tell you 1) your cock measurements arent the reason she is in bed with you and 2) theyre a distant second to your head game (double entendre, anyone?).

:lol whatever small cock guy

z0sa
04-26-2015, 08:05 AM
:lol whatever small cock guy

Well, that was easy. I knew you would indirectly admit your OP didnt happen. If it did, youd have actually realized (and thus be privy to) the fact you stated as much as I said in your OP. You can fantasize about my condom size all you want, but you basically just straight out admitted you dont actually possess any experience having a big cock. :lol:lol

bigzak25
04-26-2015, 08:09 AM
Like any real niggas gonna be up the past few hours on an early Sunday morn posting on the internet...

Avante
04-26-2015, 08:35 AM
While we are story telling.....

My senior year of high school, I led the CIF in rushing. I had four 300 yard games (Delano, Tulare Union, Exeter and Hanford) and the rest all over 200 yards a game. I averaged a gaudy 8.8 a carry and scored 43 td's. 6 on punt/kickoff returns.

I had letters from Fresno State, UCLA, USC, Oregon, Arizona, Arizona State and believe it or not LSU. At that time I stood 6-2 and weighed in at 240 pounds with 4.5 jets (on grass). Right after graduation I had a visit scheduled for UCLA, then I heard these words..."I,m pregnant". She was my childhood sweetheart and we did plan on getting married just not this soon. So instead of playing college ball on a full ride I had mouths to feed. Hello US Navy.

bigzak25
04-26-2015, 08:48 AM
So you fucked underage girls overseas while you had a pregnant wife at home?

z0sa
04-26-2015, 08:49 AM

Got. Damn.

Avante
04-26-2015, 09:04 AM

While still in the story telling mood...

Sharon was just 15 when we started fucking I was 17. We used the old....pull it out...method. Which is a fucking mess. So it appears I didn't make it on time.

Anyway....

We got married the weekend before I left for bootcamp. It was a huge wedding, Sharon came from a big family, she had 4 older brothers and two younger sisters and tons of relatives As did I.

Anyway...

Once out of bootcamp I got 30 days leave, so we vacationed in Arizona, she had a grandfather who owned a huge ranch.

Anyway....

Once I got back on board the USS Bole we where headed to Viet Nam the very next day. Would be making a WESTPAC, be gone for six months. Our first stop, Hawaii.

I always had a thing for dancing, loved to dance as did Sharon as does Judy. We loved to dance. So I went to all those bars for that reason. Never went looking for just pussy, but being a big good looking stud, what could I do? I was surrounded by....me me me take me. They were like locusts.

But,being a big guy I looked for big women, the more mature when it came to developement. And that's what I got. Under developed young girls, nay!!!!!!!

Yes I cheated but we all have things we regret,

Avante
04-26-2015, 09:15 AM
So many stories...

There we (six of us) were siting at a table in a bar (Kit Kat Klub) in Kowloon (across the bay from Hong Kong) on stage was a little Filipino band named..."Johnny's Band"...ha! Johnny (obviously not his real name) was singing....I Walk the Line...by Johnny Cash, he sounded more like Johnny Cash than Johnny Cash, he was great! Then he did...Mama Tried...by Merle Haggard, yep, he nailed it. But when he sang.."Big Iron"...by Marty Robbins the place went crazy, he was fantastic.

We were sitting right next to the band stand so when Johnny took a break.....

Avante...hey Johnny, that was great man! Great!
Johnny....ho-pong-ta-ming-yo.....
Avante..ah...cool!

Yep, the guy had no cluie what he was singing, he was just mimicing what he'd heard.

Ginobilly
04-26-2015, 09:32 AM
LOL the internet!:lol where everybody is 6'5, rich, bodybuilder/martial artist, 10 inch cock, and has claimed to fuck every 10 there is. LOL if ya really possessed all that, you'll little faggots wouldn't be on an internet posting and bragging who has the bigger wee wee. Think about it for a second, mijito.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Well, that was easy. I knew you would indirectly admit your OP didnt happen. If it did, youd have actually realized (and thus be privy to) the fact you stated as much as I said in your OP. You can fantasize about my condom size all you want, but you basically just straight out admitted you dont actually possess any experience having a big cock. :lol:lol

:lol poor zosa sauce

Avante
04-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Notice how people always zero in on the negative? No talk of the football exploits which will get a ....sure ya did...while the cheating on wife thing will....yes you did.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Human nature is funny, if ya wanna find out if somebody is a prick just stick them behind a computer screen.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Like any real niggas gonna be up the past few hours on an early Sunday morn posting on the internet...

I'm not a real nigga..becuz....I can read and write....I'm einstein lite....and believe in hard work and the american way...the only thing i have in common with real real niggas is my POKE HER game :lol

Avante
04-26-2015, 09:37 AM
LOL the internet!:lol where everybody is 6'5, rich, bodybuilder/martial artist, 10 inch cock, and has claimed to fuck every 10 there is. LOL if ya really possessed all that, you'll little faggots wouldn't be on an internet posting and bragging who has the bigger wee wee. Think about it for a second, mijito.

Reality.....

6-2 275, x-football/track star. x-navy and man about town. Spent 10 years chasing west coast pussy.
Current lifter, loving husband and father.

A bit of an historian when it comes to music, football, track, literature.

8 inch cock but thick.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 09:39 AM

I'm not 6'5...
Wont be rich until my folks die :lol
Not a bodybuilder either
I do train MMA
My cock is 11.375 inches

Thats it and thats all

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 09:43 AM
Reality.....

6-2 275, x-football/track star. x-navy and man about town. Spent 10 years chasing west coast pussy and 10 yrs sodomizing underage girls overseas. Came back home and started drug binging in cafes and redneck bars. Got my ass kicked every other weekend in a bar fight. Lost several teeth. Judy threatened to leave. So sobered up and started fostering kids so we'd have bread in the house. Bought me a PC and discovered Spurstalk. Current lifter, loving husband and father.
A bit of an historian when it comes to music, football, track, literature.

8 inch cock but thick.

FIFY homie

Avante
04-26-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm not 6'5...
Wont be rich until my folks die :lol
Not a bodybuilder either
I do train MMA
My cock is 11.375 inches

Thats it and thats all

translation

I stand 5-4 and tips the scales at 122 pounds.
I did work at Wendy's, got fired for being stupid
I have very little body to build
I watch the MMA
I can take an 11.375 cock in the ass, despite my diminutive size, my only real talent.

That's it and that's all.

benefactor
04-26-2015, 10:43 AM
I can take an 11.375 cock in the ass, despite my diminutive size, my only real talent.

Buddy Mignon
04-26-2015, 11:59 AM

Of course average is relative to race. Niggas being the superior race in that department should have a better insight to what women like. If you don't believe me... just ask Avante. He knows everything about niggas.

True story. I'm 19 in Norfolk VA, for my AIT training. MOS, 88 hotel, cargo specialist. I want to operate 100 ton cranes loading containers on ships. So here I am... training with cats in the Navy and Marines as well. In my platoon... my buddy... that's right... its called a Buddy System, you two are joined at the hip at all times. He takes a piss... you better be holding his weapon. Hamler was his name. This nigga had a 12 inch cock. We'd come out of the showers with our towels wrapped around our waste... not my buddy Hamler... his towel was thrown over his shoulder... cock swanging. He was 18... youngest guy in the bunch. One weekend we rent a suite on the beach and fucked some girls from Echo Company. Now... Im not slacking on my end... but this guy was destroying this girl on the couch while Im fucking her friend. She tapped out. And after I was done with my girl he started fucking on her. Yup... and I watched for a minute... then began fucking his girl.

Well... those two girls went back to Echo Company spreading the good news that there's a nigga in Delta Company with a 12 incher. Guess who fucked damn there every girl in Echo Company after our three months was up. It wasn't me.

Women love big ones.

Buddy Mignon
04-26-2015, 12:50 PM

There she is... stand by your man.

benefactor
04-26-2015, 01:30 PM
There she is... stand by your man.
Why don't you break out the wok and fix me some stir fry you faggot ass, gay cartoon watching Asian.

DJR210
04-26-2015, 01:39 PM

:lol underage boys too
:lol sick old faggot
:lol "millions of sailors fucked underage boys"
:lol "never once did we give a shit about age over there"

DJR210
04-26-2015, 01:51 PM

Sharon was just 9 when we started fucking I was 17. We used the old....strap-on and my Dad's asslube method. Which is a fucking mess. She really used to stretch me out.
Anyway....

We got married the weekend before I left for bootcamp. It was a huge wedding, Sharon came from a big family, she had 4 older brothers and two younger sisters and tons of relatives who despised me and wanted me dead for being a sick old pedophile faggot.

Anyway...

Once out of bootcamp I sucked off a bunch of dudes in Arizona, she had a grandfather who owned a huge dick so I blew him too.

Anyway....

Once I got back on board the USS Bole we where headed to Viet Nam the very next day. Would be making a WESTPAC, be gone for six months. Our first stop, Hawaii.

I always had a thing for underage boys and girls, and loved to suck dick as did Sharon as does Judy. We loved to swallow. So I went to all those underage gay bars for that reason. Never went looking pussy, but being a big good looking pedophile, what could I do? I was surrounded by....little boys, little boys, little boys. They were like locusts.

But,being a fat pile of gelatinous goo, I looked for fat kids, the less mature when it came to developement. And that's what I got. Under developed young boys, yay!!!!!!!

Yes I raped but we all have things we regret,

FIFY

:lol old faggot

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Why don't you break out the wok and fix me some stir fry you faggot ass, gay cartoon watching Asian.

You got some nice lips homie....sheeeiiittt....no collagen needed.....but I ain't trippin though....just saying... nice pair on the down low...look like you can suck a mean dick yo!!!!

Avante
04-26-2015, 07:09 PM
:lol underage boys too
:lol sick old faggot
:lol "millions of sailors fucked underage boys"
:lol "never once did we give a shit about age over there"

Do you honestly believe those bars hired boys to hustle drinks, are you really that fucking stupid?

And.......what was underage over there? You haven't a clue do ya faggot?

Clipper Nation
04-26-2015, 08:03 PM

Sharon was just 15 when we started fucking I was 17. We used the old....pull it out...method. Which is a fucking mess. So it appears I didn't make it on time.

Anyway....

We got married the weekend before I left for bootcamp. It was a huge wedding, Sharon came from a big family, she had 4 older brothers and two younger sisters and tons of relatives As did I.

Anyway...

Once out of bootcamp I got 30 days leave, so we vacationed in Arizona, she had a grandfather who owned a huge ranch.

Anyway....

I always had a thing for dancing, loved to dance as did Sharon as does Judy. We loved to dance. So I went to all those bars for that reason. Never went looking for just pussy, but being a big good looking stud, what could I do? I was surrounded by....me me me take me. They were like locusts.

But,being a big guy I looked for big women, the more mature when it came to developement. And that's what I got. Under developed young girls, nay!!!!!!!

Yes I cheated but we all have things we regret,
I can't decide what's more pathetic - this story, or the fact that Capri is getting shitted on by this old faggot.

Avante
04-26-2015, 08:09 PM
I can't decide what's more pathetic - this story, or the fact that Capri is getting shitted on by this old faggot.

What's really pathetic is you. Dude, is every single day of your life as miserable as you look? Always negative, negative, faggot this, faggot that,.,...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CN, what really is wrong with you? Nobody should be this fucked up.

Oh yeah, tell us all again about that..ONE..uni that Fresno State has, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!