PDA

View Full Version : :lmao Bruce Jenner

DJR210
04-24-2015, 09:07 PM
It's official:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bruce-jenner-im-woman/story?id=30570350

:cry what bravery

:cry I'll support him on his incredible journey

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150206152852-01-bruce-jenner---restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/29/article-2548269-1B0EFD6A00000578-719_634x520.jpg
(http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bruce-jenner-im-woman/story?id=30570350)

2pac > Kobe
04-24-2015, 10:02 PM
what a faggot :lmao

DJR210
04-24-2015, 10:10 PM
what a faggot :lmao

:lol he even practiced his womanisms for the interview
:lol thinks being a woman is acting lethargic and rolling eyes back like he's on X
:lol faggot

Strange Love
04-24-2015, 10:34 PM
Damn, the Kardashians fucked him......her real good.

Infinite_limit
04-24-2015, 10:43 PM
Damn, the Kardashians fucked him......her real good.
From what I read, he was doing this crap before he ever met that mother. She forced him to suppress the feelings but once the marriage ended: she came out again

DJR210
04-24-2015, 10:47 PM
http://i1.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/bruce-jenner-most-transformative-moments-photos-pp-sl.jpg?fit=960%2C9999

Infinite_limit
04-24-2015, 10:49 PM
How long til Kayne tries to hit it?

DJR210
04-24-2015, 11:27 PM
It's crazy, there's now officially a Kardashian woman I wouldn't fuck

AlexJones
04-25-2015, 12:03 AM
Nothing better than the media ready to praise Jenner for being courageous only to dog on him once they found out he's a conservative. Just gotta love the open-mindedness of libtards

mrsmaalox
04-25-2015, 12:05 AM
What I don't understand is, if he has all his life believed he was truly a woman (which is fine by me btw, I don't judge that stuff) why in the world would he wait till now to become one?! He should have transitioned when he could be young and beautiful, not a saggy 65 yr old! :lol

RD2191
04-25-2015, 12:07 AM
What I don't understand is, if he has all his life believed he was truly a woman (which is fine by me btw, I don't judge that stuff) why in the world would he wait till now to become one?! He should have transitioned when he could be young and beautiful, not a saggy 65 yr old! :lol
That's something we can agree on.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 12:10 AM
watching the interview right now. ho lee shit.

Infinite_limit
04-25-2015, 12:18 AM
I read he had cabinets with panties when he met/married Kris 24 years ago. She ridiculed him and forced him to suppress

Avante
04-25-2015, 12:34 AM
He was considered the greatest athlete in the world once upon a time. How he lost his mind....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImTPnOkfUhk

Back then a 47.5 would have him on any NCAA 4x4 team in the nation. And he wasn't a 400m man.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 12:41 AM
He was considered the greatest athlete in the world once upon a time. How he lost his mind....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImTPnOkfUhk

Back then a 47.5 would have him on any NCAA 4x4 team in the nation. And he wasn't a 400m man.

Shut the fuck up, you rape underage girls.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 12:43 AM
watching the interview right now. ho lee shit.

What did you think of his eyes rolling back in his head? I'm practicing now, will implement into my mannerism routine as soon as tomorrow.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 12:45 AM
What did you think of his eyes rolling back in his head? I'm practicing now, will implement into my mannerism routine as soon as tomorrow.
:lmaoI love how all the kids showed up to "support" him. dat will.

Avante
04-25-2015, 12:54 AM
Shut the fuck up, you rape underage girls.

When you can verify what was considered ..."underage"...I'd love to see it. You haven't a clue, so suck a cock, ok?

Jacob1983
04-25-2015, 12:58 AM
Diane Sawyer should have been drunk. That would have been entertaining. And have her in a black leather skirt too.

DMC
04-25-2015, 01:16 AM
Because when no one is going to want to fuck you, sex isn't an issue at his age. He would have to give up a lot of sex if he did that when he was younger.

Gender dysphoria is real. There are a couple people here that I am certain have it. They usually post TMZ articles about this kind of shit.

DMC
04-25-2015, 01:17 AM
you can verify what was considered ..."underage"...I'd love to see it. You haven't a clue, so suck a cock, ok?

This is likely the verbatim that night in that stinky barroom with that underage girl.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 01:23 AM
There are a couple people here that I am certain have it. They usually post TMZ articles about this kind of shit.

:lol

Avante
04-25-2015, 01:44 AM
This is likely the verbatim that night in that stinky barroom with that underage girl.

Dude, I made 4 WESTPACS, ok? I was with tons of girls in places like Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Olongapo. At no times did anyone give a shit about age, a total non factor. Not too worldly are ya son?

Hard to believe you are really this naive.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 05:18 AM
:lmao "At no times did anyone give a shit about age, a total non-factor" - Avante

Sick old faggot

johnsmith
04-25-2015, 08:16 AM
It's crazy, there's now officially a Kardashian woman I wouldn't fuck

How long til Kayne tries to hit it?

:lmao "At no times did anyone give a shit about age, a total non-factor" - Avante

Sick old faggot

:lol

johnsmith
04-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Imagine the Olympians that lost to him that year....they're just now finding out they got beat by a woman!

MultiTroll
04-25-2015, 12:20 PM
:rollin How much was Jenner paid for this interview?

Sawyer looks hungover.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 01:05 PM
Imagine the Olympians that lost to him that year....they're just now finding out they got beat by a woman!

:lol and Jeff Dunham was being courted by a confused faggot on national TV too

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/jeffandbruce-490x367.jpeg

Avante
04-25-2015, 01:25 PM

Sick old faggot

How about a 19-21 old kid who just assumed since those girls were working in bars they must be of age, ya reckon? Just one of 10 million sailors who have been in that same spot. Don't get out much do ya slugger.

Avante
04-25-2015, 01:30 PM
Stella Walsh was a lady who won an Olympic 100m. Many years later she is killed in a robbery gone wrong (something like that) it was found out......she had a dick.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 01:31 PM
How about a 19-21 old kid who just assumed since those girls were working in bars they must be of age, ya reckon? Just one of 10 million sailors who have been in that same spot. Don't get out much do ya slugger.

DJR210
04-25-2015, 01:34 PM
This one's for you Bruce! Hold your head high, soar through the skies like a valiant bald eagle. A valiant bald eagle of bravery :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV7RhT6zHs

Avante
04-25-2015, 01:39 PM

Dude, who has little girls working in bars? You are confusing that with the whore houses, ok? Educate yourself ok stupid?

So what was.."underage"..over there in the early 70's, well? You have no clue do you?

DJR210
04-25-2015, 01:41 PM
Dude, who has little girls working in bars? You are confusing that with the whore houses, ok? Educate yourself ok stupid?

Feverishly defending yourself for years on end to a bunch of message board randoms is certainly a way to prove your innocence :tu

Avante
04-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Feverishly defending yourself for years on end to a bunch of message board randoms is certainly a way to prove your innocence :tu

Why not pay attention to how this all got started? I said...

Many years later after learning about the sex trade thing, I started thinking about my navy days and it bugged me. Why weren't we told of that situation?

Why totally ignore what I said?

Feverishly defending myself or watching dumb fucks like you totally ignore what I said about it?

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 07:09 PM

So what was.."underage"..over there in the early 70's, well? You have no clue do you?

Fourteen was underage. You should have known better. And Im sure since you got a taste of that baby pussy over in Bangkok while you were in the military... you were hooked and brought those same tendencies home. You see... that's the big difference between you and me... the hundreds of babes I've smashed were all within my age group or older. You like em extra young... yup... thats the difference.

Avante
04-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Fourteen was underage. You should have known better. And Im sure since you got a taste of that baby pussy over in Bangkok while you were in the military... you were hooked and brought those same tendencies home. You see... that's the big difference between you and me... the hundreds of babes I've smashed were all within my age group or older. You like em extra young... yup... thats the difference.

Ok, pay attention...

I;m a big guy and looked for big mature women over there. No way an under developed kid was going to work, ok? And I never once saw anyone I thought was 14, that's pretty stupid guy. You really think there were 14 year old girls drinking gin tonics in those bars? Come on little man why act stupid?

I was just 19-21 myself and where I came from ya had to be 21 to get in a bar. Obviously I knew that wasn't the deal over there but.....14-16?....nay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy, something tells me you are now just playing along and know how things really were over there......right?

DMC
04-26-2015, 10:39 PM

Dude you just said no one gave a shit about how old the girls were that you guys were molesting. Ok? Think about that the next time you see a 10 year old Asian girl on TV ok? This time don't fap to her. OK? HAHAHAHAHAHA

idiot

Avante
04-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Dude you just said no one gave a shit about how old the girls were that you guys were molesting. Ok? Think about that the next time you see a 10 year old Asian girl on TV ok? This time don't fap to her. OK? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the deal...

You always run in a pack over there, ok? You always go over with 4-6 buddies. No way in hell you want to be seen with some little kid, ok guy? You would be ridiculed and everyone would have...fucking pedo...just like here, ok?

And.....10 yeaesa old guy? Come on don't get stupid, ok? A 10 year old kid sitting on a bar stool? Dude, come on? Could there have been some 16 year olds in there, sure! But over there that is a grown woman.

I've read little boys, 10 year old girls, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you people really this out of touch with reality?

idiot

Avante
04-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Here's the deal...

You always run in a pack over there, ok? You always go over with 4-6 buddies. No way in hell you want to be seen with some little kid, ok guy? You would be ridiculed and everyone would have...fucking pedo...just like here, ok?

And.....10 years old guy? Come on don't get stupid, ok? A 10 year old kid sitting on a bar stool? Dude, come on? Could there have been some 16 year olds in there, sure! But over there that is a grown woman.

I've read little boys, 10 year old girls, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you people really this out of touch with reality?

There are a lot of full grown women working those bars slick, who in the fuck is interested in some kid? Fucking dumbass,

MultiTroll
04-26-2015, 10:53 PM
SpursTalk MultiModerator.

Move the fap session here please:
http://mythreecents.com/review_images/85695.jpg

DMC
04-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Dude HAHAHAHAHAA you cannot even use quote tags properly..OK? Maybe next time you screw a 10 year old ask them how it's done. OK?

DJR210
04-26-2015, 11:48 PM
:lol old faggot can't edit a post properly

DMX7
04-27-2015, 12:45 AM
This one's for you Bruce! Hold your head high, soar through the skies like a valiant bald eagle. A valiant bald eagle of bravery :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV7RhT6zHs

That was beautiful.

By the way, why was Bruce still using his man seed to conceive kids if he really felt like a women the whole time?

Clipper Nation
04-27-2015, 01:00 AM
How about a 19-21 old kid who just assumed since those girls were working in bars they must be of age, ya reckon?

Just because you assumed they were of age doesn't mean they actually were, you sick fuck.

DJR210
04-27-2015, 01:37 AM
Just because you assumed they were of age doesn't mean they actually were, you sick fuck.

DJR210
04-27-2015, 01:39 AM
Russia allows marriage at 12, so even though America says legal age is 18, Avante will have no problem having sex with 12 year old kids during his visit.

Avante
04-27-2015, 10:12 AM

I never even thought about it guy, age never crossed my mind? Why would it, those girls were there long before I showed up and long after I left. Girls working in bars and everyone over there was cool with it.

So you would have...."show me some ID"...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up little fella.

Avante
04-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Russia allows marriage at 12, so even though America says legal age is 18, Avante will have no problem having sex with 12 year old kids during his visit.

So you really think those bars over there had 12 year old girls hustling drinks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really that dumb?

lebomb
04-27-2015, 10:15 AM
Avante....... all of the fools talking shit would have hit every single one of them hoes in the bar, no questions asked, believe me.

Avante
04-27-2015, 10:20 AM
Avante....... all of the fools talking shit would have hit every single one of them hoes in the bar, no questions asked, believe me.

I know that and they know I know that. We all know that.

I have fun with it, I play the...."I'm no pedo damn it, stop calling me that"...which gurantees,,,,PEDO PEDO PEDO. Look at the simple little shits who I work, yep, the resident idiots. It's funny, I get a chuckle out of it.

Imagine

cutie...we go fucky sucky
sailor...let's see some ID.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignignokt
04-27-2015, 10:27 AM

young and beautiful?!?!?....:vomit:

Blake
04-27-2015, 10:41 AM
young and beautiful?!?!?....:vomit:

Oh right you prefer to dream of bulls named Jamal

Clipper Nation
04-27-2015, 11:07 AM
I never even thought about it guy, age never crossed my mind? Why would it
Most people aren't into preteens, so age would cross their mind.

lebomb
04-27-2015, 11:10 AM

Cross their mind still means they would fuck'em no questions asked. :rolleyes

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:13 AM

So you honestly believe those bars hired 12 year old girls to hustle drinks, right? Dude, show me anything that proves there were 12 year old girls working bars in the Phillipines, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand in the early 70's. Prove your shit or shut the fuck up.

Come on little man, prove it.

Nobody should be as misearable as this little fuck, the guy would wimper around while fucking. Never happy, ever.

Blake
04-27-2015, 11:17 AM
Nobody should be as misearable as this little fuck, the guy would wimper around while fucking. Never happy, ever.

Says the most miserable fat ol fuck this board has ever seen

Blake
04-27-2015, 11:20 AM
Now here comes one or more of the following:

1. Look at you what do you do
2. Leg humping
3. Whimper
4. Hahahaha
5. Slick
6. music YouTube

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:20 AM
Says the most miserable fat ol fuck this board has ever seen

You mean...

Avante....so what's your favorite train song?
Blake...nobody cares fatso
Avante...fuck you.
Blake...you're always so negative and miserable.

Stupid, I simply threat others the way they act, ok? Be a prick and I'll treat you like one.

Tell me Blake, have you ever seen CN say anything positive/nice in all the time he;s been here?

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:22 AM

2. Leg humping
3. Whimper
4. Hahahaha
5. Slick
6. music YouTube

Dude, all you do is go around seeing who you can mess with. Just like right now. And you wanna play critic, hahaha!!!!!!!

Blake
04-27-2015, 11:26 AM

2. Leg humping
3. Whimper
4. Hahahaha
5. Slick
6. music YouTube

Who had their money on #1 & #4?

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:28 AM
#4 it is

As you totally ignore...

Hey Blake, ever see CN say anything positive/nice the whole time he's been here?

Answer the question.

Stop following me around, ok?

Blake
04-27-2015, 11:30 AM
Ah, how did I forget #7 stop following me around

MultiTroll
04-27-2015, 11:32 AM
:lmaoI love how all the kids showed up to "support" him. dat will.
:lol Yep. They take the insincere cake.

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Ah, how did I forget #7 stop following me around

I'll try again..

Hey Blake, show me something positive/nice from CN.

Come on guy, you can't do it can ya?

As you follow me around.

Clipper Nation
04-27-2015, 11:43 AM
So you honestly believe those bars hired 12 year old girls to hustle drinks, right?
It's a fucking third-world shithole, would anyone be surprised?

Clipper Nation
04-27-2015, 11:44 AM
I'll try again..

As you follow me around.
I'm positive you're a faggot. It would be nice if you stopped posting forever.

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:57 AM
It's a fucking third-world shithole, would anyone be surprised?

Prove it then. I was there were you? I never saw anyone I thought was some young kid.

Come on little guy, prove there were 12 year old kids hustling drinks over there. Come on, prove it!

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:59 AM
I'm positive you're a faggot. It would be nice if you stopped posting forever.

I'm not the one who goes around..."your Raiders suck!" "you;re a faggot"..."he's a faggot"..."they are faggots"..."faggot!"..."faggot!".

What really is wrong with you, faggot?

Here's a PM I once got...

Just a quick question. You've been around longer than me....so maybe you'll know.

Have you ever heard Clipper Nation say one positive thing in his life? It's always...Peyton Manning sucks, Russel Wilson sucks, the Clippers suck, the Spurs suck, the SEC sucks.............etc.

Dude is one mad little shit.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, what is your problem? Why are you soooooooooooooooooooo damn miserable all the time? You ever thought of maybe posting a thread or doing something other than..."you're a faggot!"....well?

Clipper Nation
04-27-2015, 12:13 PM
I'm not the one who goes around..."your Raiders suck!" "you;re a faggot"..."he's a faggot"..."they are faggots"..."faggot!"..."faggot!".

Just a quick question. You've been around longer than me....so maybe you'll know.

Have you ever heard Clipper Nation say one positive thing in his life? It's always...Peyton Manning sucks, Russel Wilson sucks, the Clippers suck, the Spurs suck, the SEC sucks.............etc.

Dude, what is your problem? Why are you soooooooooooooooooooo damn miserable all the time? You ever thought of maybe posting a thread or doing something other than..."you're a faggot!"....well?
Didn't read, shut up faggot

Avante
04-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Didn't read, shut up faggot

Sure ya did guy and it's a shame we have stupid fucks like you alive.

Why not just leave, you add..0...here.

Ignignokt
04-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Oh right you prefer to dream of bulls named Jamal

Nice try Cuck Jr, pointing out how emasculated you like sipping his semen out your wife's vagina is not glorifying it, but ridicule.

Avante
04-27-2015, 12:18 PM
Nice try Cuck Jr, pointing out how emasculated you like sip his semen out your wife's vagina is not glorifying it, but ridicule.

Good one, haha!!!!!!!! Kick the shit out of that little fuck bro.

Blake
04-27-2015, 01:37 PM
I'll try again..

As you follow me around.

I don't care but I doubt I can find anything positive or nice from you either. Or me.

Dumb fat fuck.

Blake
04-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Nice try Cuck Jr, pointing out how emasculated you like sipping his semen out your wife's vagina is not glorifying it, but ridicule.

Nice detailed fantasy about me.

Avante
04-27-2015, 01:41 PM

Stop seeing who you can bug asshole, ok?

Blake
04-27-2015, 01:42 PM
Good one, haha!!!!!!!! Kick the shit out of that little fuck bro.

Rofl

Avante
04-27-2015, 01:43 PM
Rofl

Why do you try so hard to be a prick?

Blake
04-27-2015, 01:45 PM
Why do you try so hard to be a prick?

Rofl dumb fat fuck

Avante
04-27-2015, 01:47 PM
Rofl dumb fat fuck

I;ll try again...

Hey Blake, why this overwelming need to treat everyone like shit and be a total asshole all the time, well?

DJR210
04-27-2015, 02:05 PM

Sounds like Chris Hansen needs to scan your hard drive too

Ignignokt
04-27-2015, 02:07 PM

That's such an effeminate response. It's fitting tho.

Avante
04-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Sounds like Chris Hansen needs to scan your hard drive too

Dude, are you really this out of touch with reality? Why act fucking retarded over this? Sailors and bar girls go back to the pirate days. You don't know this?

Dummy, are you telling me you wouldn't have gone over and got laid, hell yes you would have. And if you'd even tried to play.."how old are you"....you would have been lied to, ok?

Stop acting fucking retarded, ok?

Blake
04-27-2015, 02:42 PM
That's such an effeminate response. It's fitting tho.

Neh, it's not. You're fantasizing. It is what it is.

You just want to bully your way through it and call it effeminate or some other made up lame crap, but you can't. You're visualizing a Jamal, me and my ex wife doing graphic sex things.

you're gonna keep doing it, and keep pretending like you're bad ass for doing it. Because you're an idiot, tbh.

Blake
04-27-2015, 02:43 PM
I;ll try again...

Hey Blake, why this overwelming need to treat everyone like shit and be a total asshole all the time, well?

Rofl

Avante
04-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Rofl

translation

I've been a prick all my life Avante, I was also a little guy so once I got a chance to get back at big guys like you in hiding, well what would you do? I know I suck and have an attitude problem but hell when you've been called....shrimp, munchkin, Sky Low Low, Zit, all your life it has an effect on you.

I;m jealous of you big guy.

Sky Low Low

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/skylowlow/02.jpg

Ignignokt
04-27-2015, 04:29 PM
Neh, it's not. You're fantasizing. It is what it is.

You just want to bully your way through it and call it effeminate or some other made up lame crap, but you can't. You're visualizing a Jamal, me and my ex wife doing graphic sex things.

you're gonna keep doing it, and keep pretending like you're bad ass for doing it. Because you're an idiot, tbh.

I find it hard to believe you Blakeold her in 2015, bitching about being humiliated.

>Blake
>bitching about being humiliated online
>typing from his cucktainer

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1423/26/1423264487416.jpg

Blake
04-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah, seriously man, you're not getting any unbiased bystanders to laugh any more. I guarantee they're thinking the same thing i am which is holy shit lol wtf smh all this cuck erotica he comes up with.

But at least you still get some lols from ms, rob and now the fat ol fuck so there's that. :tu :tu :tu

Avante
04-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Yeah, seriously man, you're not getting any unbiased bystanders to laugh any more. I guarantee they're thinking the same thing i am which is holy shit lol wtf smh all this cuck erotica he comes up with.

But at least you still get some lols from ms, rob and now the fat ol fuck so there's that. :tu :tu :tu

What everyone is actually thinking little guy is...."damn all that Blake does is go around seeing if he can bother people"....trust me.

Blake
04-27-2015, 10:10 PM
What everyone is actually thinking little guy is...."damn all that Blake does is go around seeing if he can bother people"....trust me.

neh just asswhipped idiots like you think that

DJR210
04-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Prove it then. I was there were you? I never saw anyone I thought was some young kid.

Come on little guy, prove there were 12 year old kids hustling drinks over there. Come on, prove it!

Sure ya did guy and it's a shame we have stupid fucks like you alive.

Why not just leave, you add..0...here.

Man hopefully you're taking your blood pressure meds, you're pretty fucking mad :lol

Avante
04-27-2015, 11:30 PM
Man hopefully you're taking your blood pressure meds, you're pretty fucking mad :lol

Come mere half pint, sit down, now pay attention.

I have fun with little shits like you, ok? Who really gives a fuck about sailors in bars over 40 years ago? Yep, nobody, ok? So when I find little shits like you I toy with them, ok?

Now beat it.

Blake
04-28-2015, 12:05 AM
Come mere half pint, sit down, now pay attention.

I have fun with little shits like you, ok? Who really gives a fuck about sailors in bars over 40 years ago? Yep, nobody, ok? So when I find little shits like you I toy with them, ok?

Now beat it.

Yeah you really sound like you're having fun

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 08:35 AM
Jenner came out in 1985 to his second wife. Smh.

He considered traveling out of the country for gender-confirmation surgery and returning to the United States identifying as female, where his children could meet him as "Aunt Heather."
They separated after going to therapy for about six months and Jenner began taking female hormones and removing his hair through electrolysis. As he started developing breasts, his children began to notice -- a claim that Jenner also made in his interview.

Gervin44Silas13
04-28-2015, 10:23 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!

:lol and Jeff Dunham was being courted by a confused faggot on national TV too

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/jeffandbruce-490x367.jpeg

IronMaxipad
04-28-2015, 11:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiq-EYObkM

Avante
04-28-2015, 11:27 PM
Yeah you really sound like you're having fun

Trust me little man big guys like me have a ton of fun stomping around on little shits like you, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

koriwhat
05-01-2015, 12:34 PM
God you're a fuckin idiot and a liar to the tenth degree Buddy.

E20
05-04-2015, 03:00 AM
This guy got mind fucked by god knows what in that STD infested crackhouse.

DJR210
05-04-2015, 08:32 AM
This guy got mind fucked by god knows what in that STD infested crackhouse.

I'm sure Kris has been taking industrial sized strap-ons to that sissy's ass for years too

mouse
07-03-2015, 07:42 AM
God you're a fuckin idiot and a liar to the tenth degree Buddy.

Are you saying hes got a black belt in bullshitshu?

Saved By Zero
07-19-2015, 11:27 AM
He seems to like to wear black. Wouldn't you agree Trill?

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 12:53 PM
koriwhat!