PDA

View Full Version : is apo a genius or just a

K...
04-25-2015, 12:29 AM
post padder. With over 300 threads each with "takes" wouldn't you go big in a few since you got odds? It's not like fkla going all in on diaw. More like ww2 night bombing raids, inaccurate but devastating due to the massive amount of ordnance dropped.

I say "take" cause 92% of his takes are rhetorical questions which can be spinned either way.

And now he's got the "well it was just coordinated trolling" not sure I can trust his takes if Harlem is the real mastermind.

Is there something to tip the balance towards genius and not opportunist? Discuss plz.

Cry Havoc
04-25-2015, 01:00 AM
He's bad and you should feel bad for discussing him.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:01 AM
Damn, making a thread about another poster..thirsty..

houston spurs fan
04-25-2015, 01:02 AM
It's Malik. He has 5 trolls. Am I the only one who has figured out this bullshit.

DMC
04-25-2015, 01:02 AM
The "make us important by sock puppet posting about us" schtick. Yeah that's never been done.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:03 AM
It's Malik. He has 5 trolls. Am I the only one who has figured out this bullshit.

:lol I literally don't have a single troll on ST, nor have I ever been known to run troll accounts..smh..

If I did, it would be pretty strange that I would not disguise it, yet continue to deny it:(

Apalisoc has more basketball knowledge in his dick than I could ever have, overall, tbh..

spurraider21
04-25-2015, 01:04 AM
:lol I literally don't have a single troll on ST, nor have I ever been known to run troll accounts..smh..
didnt you once say you temporarily controlled the koolaid account?

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:06 AM
didnt you once say you temporarily controlled the koolaid account?

I've had a few trolls in my history here, but I've never been "known" for it like Bump or DD or Jamstone or Mono..I've had like 4 and Kori Ellis banned them all years ago..

I didn't use ellipses or the same subject matter with my trolls, though, which makes it funny that people think Apo and I are the same poster:lol..

houston spurs fan
04-25-2015, 01:07 AM

If I did, it would be pretty strange that I would not disguise it, yet continue to deny it:(

Apalisoc has more basketball knowledge in his dick than I could ever have, overall, tbh..
Same guy. It's pathetic.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:10 AM
Same guy. It's pathetic.

Man, did you actually just write, "Am I the only one that has figured it out"? :lmao, this nigga thinks he's special

spurraider21
04-25-2015, 01:10 AM
I've had a few trolls in my history here, but I've never been "known" for it like Bump or DD or Jamstone or Mono..I've had like 4 and Kori Ellis banned them all years ago..

I didn't use ellipses or the same subject matter with my trolls, though, which makes it funny that people think Apo and I are the same poster:lol..
eh, everybody accused you of running rogues too... and when "thunderup" took that account over, he even mentioned that you gave him that account

timmy2zo is another one. the reason you get accused of this is because you seem to become butt buddies with every one of these troll accounts

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:11 AM
eh, everybody accused you of running rogues too... and when "thunderup" took that account over, he even mentioned that you gave him that account

Everybody accused me of being Koolaidman and Michael Jordan and Clipper Nation, too..

spurraider21
04-25-2015, 01:12 AM
Everybody accused me of being Koolaidman and Michael Jordan and Clipper Nation, too..
after like 2 weeks of MJ everybody realized who it was (except thebesteva, who probably still thinks you're running it)

jdelar03
04-25-2015, 01:14 AM
Who gives a Mother Fuck...Spurs won :lobt2::flag::lobt::blah:blah:hungry::chestbump

Splits
04-25-2015, 01:16 AM

You're seriously denying timmy2zo?

dabom
04-25-2015, 01:17 AM
This thread. :lmao

houston spurs fan
04-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Man, did you actually just write, "Am I the only one that has figured it out"? :lmao, this nigga thinks he's special
That was rhetorical. It's sad you spend all your day on this site using your 5 trolls to agree with your takes cause nobody else will. Kind of like all the fat girls and bisexuals on catfish. I truly feel sorry for you...

HI-FI
04-25-2015, 01:20 AM
The "make us important by sock puppet posting about us" schtick. Yeah that's never been done.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:24 AM
You're seriously denying timmy2zo?

Everybody knows who was running that account, actually:lol..

illusioNtEk
04-25-2015, 01:24 AM
this guy has 5 accounts.... omg make it stop :( someone ban him already, IP BAN

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/image/ban%20him/grand/ban_him.jpg

Splits
04-25-2015, 01:26 AM
Everybody knows who was running that account, actually:lol..

Yeah, you. Last summer was an embarrassment

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:27 AM
this guy has 5 accounts.... omg make it stop :( someone ban him already, IP BAN

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/image/ban%20him/grand/ban_him.jpg

:lol if any of the mods confirm I have even 1 active alt, they can ban me, tbh..

A lot of angry posters in this forum because Apalisoc was correct on his Kawhi/Prigioni takes, while they were wrong..salty..

illusioNtEk
04-25-2015, 01:29 AM
:lol if any of the mods confirm I have even 1 active alt, they can ban me, tbh..

A lot of angry posters in this forum because Apalisoc was correct on his Kawhi/Prigioni takes, while they were wrong..salty..

dude everybody knows you, apa, some other accounts are all one dude..... just stop it already

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:32 AM
dude everybody knows you, apa, some other accounts are all one dude..... just stop it already

http://media.giphy.com/media/68Ms7xo0ktbZS/giphy.gif

apalisoc_9
04-25-2015, 01:32 AM
People are so obsessed with Malik.

I am not Malik`s troll..saying Malik is me is an insult to Malik.

Malik is a genius basketball mind...Thinking me and Malik are one person makes me feel good about myslef. It is an honour.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:33 AM

Malik is a genius basketball mind...Thinking me and Malik are one person makes me feel good about myslef. It is an honour.

Thanks man..check your PMs tomorrow morning, tbh..

houston spurs fan
04-25-2015, 01:45 AM

Same damn guy. Pathetic.

houston spurs fan
04-25-2015, 01:46 AM

Ironic both of these guys are posting within minutes of each other at 2am

illusioNtEk
04-25-2015, 01:46 AM
Same damn guy. Pathetic.

I know right? Why would someone troll that hard? What is he trying to prove? I just don't get it lol

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 01:47 AM
OP is a faggot and so are Apalisoc's other haters. He just brings quality basketball takes to the forum, no need to hate.

houston spurs fan
04-25-2015, 01:48 AM
OP is a faggot and so are Apalisoc's other haters. He just brings quality basketball takes to the forum, no need to hate.
Here comes troll 3. Waiting for you to log in dabom for another.

dabom
04-25-2015, 01:54 AM
Here comes troll 3. Waiting for you to log in dabom for another.

Sup. You want some faggot?

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 02:03 AM
Sup. You want some faggot?

:lmao..

dabom
04-25-2015, 02:04 AM
:lmao..

Hit him with that indubitably. :lmao

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 02:06 AM
http://gifhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Untitled-13.gif

K...
04-25-2015, 12:48 PM
I meant this to be a serious thread. It's cool if you bump a few threads to show you had good takes, but I kind of just wanted to get a list of apo takes so I don't have to look through the thread tracker. I think apo had hits and misses.

Additionally, I don't want to figure out which thread was ironic and which wasn't.

I also feel that being bullish on a young player is less balsy than defending tosb. So I'd also like to discuss that.

Harlem and apo are decent people who over inflate their importance. This is supposed to be a neutral look at whether apo is a basketball genius or just a self congratulatory puppet.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-25-2015, 01:42 PM
I am not Malik`s troll..saying Malik is me is an insult to Malik..

Truth bomb..