PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Congrats to Harden, tbh..

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:35 AM
Popped his cherry, first ever decent playoff performance as a lead guy:lol..

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:35 AM
https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650

AlexJones
04-25-2015, 01:40 AM
Best player in the NBA

Venti Quattro
04-25-2015, 01:41 AM
Best player in the NBA

The MVP

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 01:45 AM
Refs' player in the NBA

FIFY

Venti Quattro
04-25-2015, 01:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtbQPZMLX70

Robz4000
04-25-2015, 01:46 AM
Against a dead playoff opponent. Unfortunately he rapes the Spurs in the playoffs so he'll prolly go apeshit if the Spurs advance.

AlexJones
04-25-2015, 01:48 AM
The MVP

The new King James

Infinite_limit
04-25-2015, 01:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtbQPZMLX70
I thought his celebration was applying hot sauce to a burrito. I guess it's stirring the pot?

FkLA
04-25-2015, 02:03 AM
Can't wait till LDN gets his hands on him tbh.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 02:04 AM
I thought his celebration was applying hot sauce to a burrito. I guess it's stirring the pot?

Its cooking crack..

http://gifhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Untitled-13.gif

Splits
04-25-2015, 02:08 AM
That's gotta be the faggiest celebration in the history of competitive sport.

Stir it up?

Look at shortbus ITT following their "leader"!

:lmao They found a new bandwagon to jump on since Chimpy chucked his team out of the playoffs

DAF86
04-25-2015, 02:13 AM
That's gotta be the faggiest celebration in the history of competitive sport.

Stir it up?

Look at shortbus ITT following their "leader"!

:lmao They found a new bandwagon to jump on since Chimpy chucked his team out of the playoffs

Sure, that's what they're doing :lol

04-25-2015, 02:46 AM

Its cooking crack..

http://gifhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Untitled-13.gif

It's just the lil b cooking dance. Nothing to do with coke.

Splits
04-25-2015, 02:48 AM

LbimBz1ZwIk

Venti Quattro
04-25-2015, 02:49 AM
The new King James

Love Steph but collectively the Warriors are a stronger team than the Rockets. They have 10 guys who they can consistently rotate (and these guys produce as well) while the Rox don't have that luxury. For that Harden should win MVP.

This isn't saying that Steph is underserving, but just that the Rockets fall apart without Chef Harden, tbh.

He stirred the pot for the Rockets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6h2TKDN6k

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 03:07 AM
LbimBz1ZwIk

That's Yung God, not Lil B :lol

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 03:09 AM

Doesn't look like Lil B's cooking IMO..

Infinite_limit
04-25-2015, 04:32 AM
Smart move

http://nerdnumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/153310897_opt.jpg

Jeff Van Gundy
04-25-2015, 07:36 AM
Love Steph but collectively the Warriors are a stronger team than the Rockets. They have 10 guys who they can consistently rotate (and these guys produce as well) while the Rox don't have that luxury. For that Harden should win MVP.

This isn't saying that Steph is underserving, but just that the Rockets fall apart without Chef Harden, tbh.

Agreed my nigga

baseline bum
04-25-2015, 07:57 AM

If you want to make that argument, it's LeBron. He left a team that went to four straight Finals and they went to the lottery and then he took a 33 win team and has them favorites to make the Finals. And he's still by far the best player in the game too.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2015, 10:06 AM
If you want to make that argument, it's LeBron. He left a team that went to four straight Finals and they went to the lottery and then he took a 33 win team and has them favorites to make the Finals. And he's still by far the best player in the game too.

James Harden made Josh Smith a respectable basketball player. I think this ends all arguments tbh

sook
04-25-2015, 10:22 AM

dude has had shit playoff games but yesterday was far from decent...that might have been his best game as a rocket :lol

He pretty much scored on every clutch possession there was and was the reason we stayed in the game when Dallas went on their barrage in the 2nd half and 3rd.

The difference really though has been Howard...playoff Dwight has proved me wrong .

Mugen
04-25-2015, 10:28 AM
Can't wait for dem Spurs to shit in that pot tbh.

Jenks
04-25-2015, 12:17 PM

:tu

Miami wouldn't be in the lottery if their best player didn't miss half the season
Cleveland brought in a lot more than Lebron, during the offseason and mid season, and a new coach.

Jenks
04-25-2015, 12:28 PM
I had to count em up because this is such a retarded ESPN-like lebron sucking take.

10 out of 13 guys on Cleveland's playoff roster weren't on the team at the start of last year. Only Irving, Thompson, and Dellavedova are still there. Plus a new coach. He didn't take a 33 win team anywhere, he has a brand new team and coach.

Infinite_limit
04-25-2015, 12:41 PM
I had to count em up because this is such a retarded ESPN-like lebron sucking take.

10 out of 13 guys on Cleveland's playoff roster weren't on the team at the start of last year. Only Irving, Thompson, and Dellavedova are still there. Plus a new coach. He didn't take a 33 win team anywhere, he has a brand new team and coach.
He has a brand new team since the first month of the season! Cavs made a ton of moves throughout the season

Horse
04-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Fuck that piece of shit without the refs he's nothing.

Kyle Orton
04-25-2015, 12:46 PM
Fuck that piece of shit without the refs he's nothing.
just like youre nothing without your sausage fingers and dunkin donuts you fat mexican piece of shit crofl

baseline bum
04-25-2015, 01:05 PM
:tu

Miami wouldn't be in the lottery if their best player didn't miss half the season
Cleveland brought in a lot more than Lebron, during the offseason and mid season, and a new coach.

Miami was 22-30 when Bosh found out about the blood clots, that team was complete shit. Irving and Love were career losers.

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Miami was 22-30 when Bosh found out about the blood clots, that team was complete shit. Irving and Love were career losers.

Also in the worst Eastern Conference in over 10 years:lol..the 6 to 8 seeds were embarrassing..

It's pretty interesting how much people change their opinions for an agenda, tbh..JR Smith was perceived as one of the biggest cancers in the NBA, and Mozgov was a completely irrelevant player..

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 01:12 PM
Also, while I think Harden is the MVP, as I've been saying all year, the Warriors supporting cast is pretty overrated..

Offensively, Curry is everything for them..Klay Thompson is a really good player, but he has virtually no playmaking ability and most of his points come from screens/off the ball..nobody else on the team can create shots, outside of those 2..

We'll see how the playoffs go, but Dwight >> Thompson, overall..

GuerillaBlack
04-25-2015, 03:25 PM

I believe that was Game 5 in 2013 tbh. Maybe you meant first ever go ahead score as the lead guy.

GuerillaBlack
04-25-2015, 03:29 PM
dude has had shit playoff games but yesterday was far from decent...that might have been his best game as a rocket :lol

He pretty much scored on every clutch possession there was and was the reason we stayed in the game when Dallas went on their barrage in the 2nd half and 3rd.

The difference really though has been Howard...playoff Dwight has proved me wrong .

Agree, this could have been considered his best game as a Rocket. And yeah, Dwight has been the real difference. Dude looks like his Orlando self imo. That tip dunk he had on the Terry miss in the 4th was awespme.

Infinite_limit
04-25-2015, 03:48 PM
Also in the worst Eastern Conference in over 10 years:lol..the 6 to 8 seeds were embarrassing..

It's pretty interesting how much people change their opinions for an agenda, tbh..JR Smith was perceived as one of the biggest cancers in the NBA, and Mozgov was a completely irrelevant player..
I'd take Hawks, Cavs and Bulls over Warriors, Clippers and Rockets

Splits
04-25-2015, 05:22 PM
Kawhi should do the Baylor Sic-em Bears claw after every dunk as he trots back up the court. Pop would fucking love it, mixed in with some primal screams and jaw flexing

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 05:35 PM
Kawhi should do the Baylor Sic-em Bears claw after every dunk as he trots back up the court. Pop would fucking love it, mixed in with some primal screams and jaw flexing
Given Baylor's history in the postseason, that hand sign would be more appropriate for Choke Paul.

spurraider21
04-25-2015, 06:11 PM
wolves finished 16-66 this year after going 40-42 last year though. he has some impact

Shank
04-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Fuck Harden.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2015, 12:29 AM
A Shank appearance:wow..

DMC
04-26-2015, 01:42 AM
I thought it was one hand searching the other for the LOB trophy and finding nothing.

AlexJones
04-26-2015, 01:56 AM
Honestly if Curry fans are saying minutes/totals don't matter, then why was Gino never in the MVP conversation in his prime with his amazing per minute stats? Oh right.. his totals.

SPM
04-26-2015, 11:24 AM

Nah..... he ain't playing nobody nigga. Mavs are the worst defensive team in the whole fucking playoffs and they are imploding. SA series will show the real Harden we all know and love....... the scared little pussy

unleashbaynes
04-26-2015, 11:29 AM
:lol rocket fans who don't realize that Dwert is their best playoff performer

GuerillaBlack
04-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Nah..... he ain't playing nobody nigga. Mavs are the worst defensive team in the whole fucking playoffs and they are imploding. SA series will show the real Harden we all know and love....... the scared little pussy

Mavs fans everywhere hoping Rockets get swept by SA in the next round. So much bitterness. So many tears.

Indazone
04-26-2015, 04:12 PM
“The biggest difference is] practice time. There’s no more predictable team than the Rockets. You know exactly what they’re gonna do,” he says. “But James Harden is so good. That’s what analytics have begot. Right? Predictability. If you know what the percentages are, in the playoffs, you have time to counter them. Whether you’re good enough to do it is another question. Because they are very talented, and James Harden, I think, is the MVP. Because that’s not a very good team over there.”

Mark Cuban

Malik Hairston
05-04-2015, 11:20 PM
Damn, still a loser, tbh..beating a broken Mavs team:lol..

baseline bum
05-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Damn, still a loser, tbh..beating a broken Mavs team:lol..

Nigga was so bummed from not winning MVP that he only flopped for 6 FTA.