PDA

View Full Version : OT: Let Me Explain Why I'm Still Alive

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 11:40 AM
I tried..I really did..had every intention and did all I could...this is what it looked light last night for me....I tried using a glock but it jammed because apparently it hadn't been cleaned in awhile....everyone knows that glocks if not cleaned properly can sometimes jam...and that's what happened to me...even though I was drunk and stoned it freaked me out tbh..

This is how it went down...

d1LBjD5vck8

So where do I go from here...I've started the process of killing myself another way...now it's a slow arduous process of taking a certain powder that will kill me over the next 60 yrs or so...so in essence I'm actually keeping my word this time....I said I would do it....I didn't say how long it would take....:nope

Mitch
04-25-2015, 11:42 AM
Stay safe, KAM

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 11:46 AM
^ thanks Bro....I feel like I've been resurrected.....and born again.....those are 2 key passages in the bible....in fact I have been resurrected and born again....so in essense I've killed the old Koolaid

m>s
04-25-2015, 11:48 AM
Shitposting Faggot

Cry Havoc
04-25-2015, 11:48 AM
:lmao Quality thread :rollin

m>s
04-25-2015, 11:49 AM
^beta boy race mixer

dick too small to procreate with a white woman. Your mom must be proud

Malik Hairston
04-25-2015, 11:50 AM
I tried..I really did..had every intention and did all I could...this is what it looked light last night for me....I tried using a glock but it jammed because apparently it hadn't been cleaned in awhile....everyone knows that glocks if not cleaned properly can sometimes jam...and that's what happened to me...even though I was drunk and stoned it freaked me out tbh..

This is how it went down...

d1LBjD5vck8

So where do I go from here...I've started the process of killing myself another way...now it's a slow arduous process of taking a certain powder that will kill me over the next 60 yrs or so...so in essence I'm actually keeping my word this time....I said I would do it....I didn't say how long it would take....:nope

:lol

Raven
04-25-2015, 11:58 AM
never give up tbh

Jenks
04-25-2015, 11:58 AM
Almost died laughing when I saw this

http://i.imgur.com/wkJrZrd.jpg

Monostradamus
04-25-2015, 12:12 PM
Kool may volume post like he's Antoine Walker, but he does nail one every so often :lol

midnightpulp
04-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Good vibes, Kool. Good vibes. You're gonna need us again to deny Dwight, Harden, and Lebron James. Feel free to count on the Warriors, but if Curry leads them to a title, there will be talk of Curry>Kobe. Just the way it is.

Infinite_limit
04-25-2015, 12:51 PM
No mo black on black crime. Please

resistanze
04-25-2015, 12:51 PM
:rollin

Trill Clinton
04-25-2015, 01:04 PM
:lol:toast

LkrFan
04-25-2015, 02:07 PM
never give up tbh

LkrFan
04-25-2015, 02:10 PM
Good vibes, Kool. Good vibes. You're gonna need us again to deny Dwight, Harden, and Lebron James. Feel free to count on the Warriors, but if Curry leads them to a title, there will be talk of Curry>Kobe. Just the way it is.
Planting seeds, huh? :lol Got a riddle for you: 5=5>2>1 ;)

HI-FI
04-25-2015, 02:22 PM
One of andrew luck looking nigga's better threads

pgardn
04-25-2015, 02:32 PM
You are alive because attention for you is like photosynthesis for plants.
Let it shine, let Kool post and thrive, rooting firmly into the soil that is this board.
And it's all because the lawnmower refuses to do good works.
yeah, we got some tainted weed, we do.

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 02:50 PM

You full of shit dawg....I dont give a shit if Harden or Dwight rings....and I surely don't give a shit about Curry ranging..I actually like that lil nigga....I need someone to do my wet work on the Cavs and Spurs....

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 02:52 PM
You are alive because attention for you is like photosynthesis for plants.
Let it shine, let Kool post and thrive, rooting firmly into the soil that is this board.
And it's all because the lawnmower refuses to do good works.
yeah, we got some tainted weed, we do.

Shut the fuck up bitch...Kori and I go way back...we're both originally from LA....so you don't know how we know each other

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 02:52 PM

Nope... Im rolling with James to keep Jim behind Kobe.

Buddy Mignon
04-25-2015, 02:54 PM

And two gold pieces are worth more than two nickel pieces.

midnightpulp
04-25-2015, 09:04 PM

Nah, just looking out for Kobe fan's best interest. Duncan vs. Kobe is a done debate. Even casual fans voted him ahead of Kirbs on an ESPN poll. Kobe fan should want to keep as many players below him on the All Time list as possible.

If Lebron leads the most tortured sports city in the US to a title (which also means he would have led two different franchises to a title, which only Kareem has done), then he leapfrogs out of the Kobe-tier (8-12 all-time) to possibly 3rd all time.

No self-respecting Kobe fan should root for Dwight. I'm surprised Kool is on board with that faggot. He disrespected Kobe, scorned him, did him dirt, as Cully would say. If he wins a title alongside Harden, it just makes Kobe's inability to do anything worthwhile with Dwight look that much worse. Rooting for Dwight is the ultimate act of cuckoldry.

If Curry wins a title, it'll likely be the first one on the way to a 3 peat. If Curry, a PG, manages that feat, he jumps ahead of Kobe all time.

It's in Kobe fan's best interest to keep the title in the hands of the old guard. Duncan has already far surpassed Kobe, so one more ring on his finger doesn't affect Kobe's status.

LkrFan
04-25-2015, 09:12 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Nah, just looking out for Kobe fan's best interest. Duncan vs. Kobe is a done debate. Even casual fans voted him ahead of Kirbs on an ESPN poll. Kobe fan should want to keep as many players below him on the All Time list as possible.

If Lebron leads the most tortured sports city in the US to a title (which also means he would have led two different franchises to a title, which only Kareem has done), then he leapfrogs out of the Kobe-tier (8-12 all-time) to possibly 3rd all time.

No self-respecting Kobe fan should root for Dwight. I'm surprised Kool is on board with that faggot. He disrespected Kobe, scorned him, did him dirt, as Cully would say. If he wins a title alongside Harden, it just makes Kobe's inability to do anything worthwhile with Dwight look that much worse. Rooting for Dwight is the ultimate act of cuckoldry.

If Curry wins a title, it'll likely be the first one on the way to a 3 peat. If Curry, a PG, manages that feat, he jumps ahead of Kobe all time.

It's in Kobe fan's best interest to keep the title in the hands of the old guard. Duncan has already far surpassed Kobe, so one more ring on his finger doesn't affect Kobe's status.

It's nice to know that Kobe is the ultimate measure of success in all aspects of your life :lol

I'm with you on that shit Mid.....:lol only the best of the best get that level of scrutiny...props to you my wigga :toast

midnightpulp
04-25-2015, 09:52 PM
It's nice to know that Kobe is the ultimate measure of success in all aspects of your life :lol

I'm with you on that shit Mid.....:lol only the best of the best get that level of scrutiny...props to you my wigga :toast

Just trying to help and keep you sane, Cedrique. You don't want James or Dwight raising that trophy. Trust me on this.

HemisfairArena
04-25-2015, 10:14 PM
You're mistaken about glocks,,,,just know this,,,you aren't a real S.E.A.L until you've tasted Italian steel,,,,

Koolaid_Man
04-25-2015, 10:20 PM
Just trying to help and keep you sane, Cedrique. You don't want James or Dwight raising that trophy. Trust me on this.

I have no issues with Dwight or Harden ranging...but you apparently do.....:lol

xellos88330
04-26-2015, 11:48 AM
Ok, you have my blessing to continue killing yourself slowly. This shit was pretty funny. :toast

m>s
04-26-2015, 11:50 AM
if you have to explain yourself as to why you're alive then you already fucked up

Caltex2
04-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Maybe I should start singing to him. Then I could say I'm killing me softly with his song--I mean killing him softly with my song.