PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker on Kawhi's big night

04-25-2015, 08:19 PM
"I was kind of surprised when he was at 29 [points], Pop wanted to sub him," Parker said, laughing. "But he got a quick shot before he got out. I was happy for him. He made that and-1. I was so happy for him."

:cry but he doesn't pass him the ball :cry

RD2191
04-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Parker assisted Kawhi twice last night. Just 2. DOS. :lolOP

Outlier
04-25-2015, 08:35 PM

Do you even watch the Spurs? This isn't a LeBron-ball or Nash-ball system. Every player passes and keeps passing until someone has a good shot. Such a shitty poster, lol.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Do you even watch the Spurs? This isn't a LeBron-ball or Nash-ball system. Every player passes and keeps passing until someone has a good shot. Such a shitty poster, lol.
I watch every game. Porker took 10 shots and bricked 8 of them. He wasn't exactly looking to get Kawhi involved. MVP just did what he had to do to win the game for us.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh wait he took 11 shots and bricked 8 of them.:lol

RD2191
04-25-2015, 08:39 PM
Why is it that our backup SG always has more assist than our starting PG?:lmao

SupremeGuy
04-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Rob dropping truth bombs :lol

Spur-Addict
04-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Damn this thread went downhill pretty fast

RD2191
04-25-2015, 08:44 PM
It's a stupid fucking thread. OP should do some research before making a dumb thread.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 08:48 PM
:lol

Yuixafun
04-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Parker's drives and presence warp the defense which creates the frayed framework for others to succeed on offense, even if he doesn't directly assist on the score.

Too many demented two dimensional dimwits.

Parker has been playing poorly but man, ya'll give it a rest. Especially after such a magnifique win. We all know Tony has confidence and ego issues, but it's understandable. If you get it, you get it. I doubt many of you could just quietly let some other dude waltz in and take your spot without feeling some ill will. Hopefully he is seeing the light and when he embraces it, I don't see why the Spurs won't continue to be contenders. Deep down he knows what's right for the team and himself.

Ps I've had a messed up hammy for half a year now, the fact that he's able to play playoff ball, especially his style is remarkable.

ducks
04-25-2015, 09:07 PM

Because tp gets the most hockey assist

lefty
04-25-2015, 09:09 PM

Truth nukes

:lol OP fail

gilmor
04-25-2015, 09:19 PM

He watched. but he got his biased glasses on..

RD2191
04-25-2015, 09:23 PM
Looking for Kawhi is taking the 2nd most shot attempts on the team in Game 3.:lol

hater
04-25-2015, 09:23 PM
Swell guy this parker fella. Probably nicest spur since Kevin willis

RD2191
04-25-2015, 09:24 PM
Now i'm not saying Parker had a terrible game or that he didn't pass to Kawhi more than twice because he clearly did but let's not act like he's the reason Kawhi got going last night.

look_at_g_shred
04-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Swell guy this parker fella. Probably nicest spur since Kevin willis

look_at_g_shred
04-25-2015, 09:31 PM
As long as the team is winning, this niggs right here a happy camper. Bonner could lead the Spurs every night and I'd be quite alright tbh

K...
Hmm, first hand quote from a hall of fame pt guard concerning a player he has played with over four years vs armchair analysis from a self professed casual fan with a dumb agenda (of trying to make forum friends, giggle)

Yeah, gonna go with op quote. Good try Rob. Hard analysis

RD2191
Is K talking about me again? Dude is on ignore.

Seventyniner
04-25-2015, 09:50 PM
I watch every game. Porker took 10 shots and bricked 8 of them. He wasn't exactly looking to get Kawhi involved. MVP just did what he had to do to win the game for us.

As I've said before, do you really think Pop has so little control over the team that he would allow Parker to freeze Leonard out like that? Pop will bench anyone, anytime. Parker is certainly not immune.

K...
04-25-2015, 09:59 PM
Remember when everyone shit on that guy who said "I put the short bus on ignore"?

Remember when Rob made fun of that poster?

Good times.

K...
04-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Somebody quote me so that fsggot sees it "giggle giggle"

littlecoyotecoin
04-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Parker's drives and presence warp the defense which creates the frayed framework for others to succeed on offense, even if he doesn't directly assist on the score.

Parker has been playing poorly but man, ya'll give it a rest. Especially after such a magnifique win. We all know Tony has confidence and ego issues, but it's understandable. If you get it, you get it. I doubt many of you could just quietly let some other dude waltz in and take your spot without feeling some ill will. Hopefully he is seeing the light and when he embraces it, I don't see why the Spurs won't continue to be contenders. Deep down he knows what's right for the team and himself.

Ps I've had a messed up hammy for half a year now, the fact that he's able to play playoff ball, especially his style is remarkable.

SupremeGuy
04-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Somebody quote me so that fsggot sees it "giggle giggle"Holy shit man, you're just talking to yourself now? It's pretty sad.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-25-2015, 10:20 PM

Kawhi scored on 10 goals that were assisted. Which means Parker assisted on 20 percent of Kawhis made FG after assist. This is a very high percentage for player to player assist. Even Kawhi commented that Parkers play in the first quarter got the offense flowing and everyone involved. I'm more apt to believe a Spurs player than a player fan that has never played team basketball.

K...
04-25-2015, 10:20 PM
Holy shit man, you're just talking to yourself now? It's pretty sad.

Maybe you don't get the joke. That's a classic Rob quote there. See I'm establishing hypocritical small man attitude. Giggle giggle is my description of his mental state. He's a scrappy young man with thin skin. I'm his life coach tbh. Posters like you enable his infantilism. Stop it, for his own good he should be criticized.

K...
04-25-2015, 10:22 PM
Although, I find it hard to imagine a six foot man 190 lbs in his mid 20s would need to try so hard for friends on a forum. It's fascinating.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 10:45 PM
Holy shit man, you're just talking to yourself now? It's pretty sad.
These new Parker fans are pathetic, tbh.

RD2191
04-25-2015, 10:47 PM
Kawhi scored on 10 goals that were assisted. Which means Parker assisted on 20 percent of Kawhis made FG after assist. This is a very high percentage for player to player assist. Even Kawhi commented that Parkers play in the first quarter got the offense flowing and everyone involved. I'm more apt to believe a Spurs player than a player fan that has never played team basketball.
Lol, keep making shit up. Tell us about your basketball accomplishments.

ducks
04-25-2015, 11:06 PM
How many hockey assist did tp get?

spurraider21
04-25-2015, 11:11 PM
How many hockey assist did tp get?
i dont know, but he is a basketball player and he had 3 basketball assists

Silver&Black
04-25-2015, 11:23 PM
As long as the team is winning, this niggs right here a happy camper. Bonner could lead the Spurs every night and I'd be quite alright tbh

g_shred.....

My nigga.

:lol Player Fans

K...
04-25-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry to be one of the few people to shit up this thread. Just credit me for not being the first and not the last.

Ps. I'm not a new player fan. Lol.

look_at_g_shred
04-25-2015, 11:48 PM
g_shred.....

My nigga.

:lol Player Fans :tu

04-25-2015, 11:49 PM

He plays point guard in the second unit and is one of the best passers ever.

04-25-2015, 11:49 PM

RD2191
04-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Trying to church up 20%. 2 assist.:lol

DMC
04-26-2015, 12:14 AM

Translation: Tony doesn't pass the torch just like he doesn't pass the ball.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-26-2015, 12:16 AM

Parker led the Spurs in assists this year with 4.9. Manu was second with 4.2.

I understand your dislike for Parker but can you at least attempt to research your opinions before stating them as fact?

ChumpDumper
04-26-2015, 12:20 AM

Looking for Kawhi is taking the 2nd most shot attempts on the team in Game 3.:lol

Now i'm not saying Parker had a terrible game or that he didn't pass to Kawhi more than twice because he clearly did but let's not act like he's the reason Kawhi got going last night.

Is K talking about me again? Dude is on ignore.

These new Parker fans are pathetic, tbh.

Lol, keep making shit up. Tell us about your basketball accomplishments.You OK?

AusEM
04-26-2015, 12:36 AM
"I was kind of surprised when he was at 29 [points], Pop wanted to sub him," Parker said, laughing. "But he got a quick shot before he got out. I was happy for him. He made that and-1. I was so happy for him."

:cry but he doesn't pass him the ball :cry

Actually, that kind of shows that Tony cares about individual stats, especially points scored. While Duncan said "Kawhi was impressive to watch, continues to impress me, does things the right way"..." Tony said "He scored more than 30. I am so happy for him".
Nothing wrong with Tony's comments, but not the best example. If anything the other two of the big three are much more complimentary of Kawhi.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2015, 12:44 AM
Actually, that kind of shows that Tony cares about individual stats, especially points scored. While Duncan said "Kawhi was impressive to watch, continues to impress me, does things the right way"..." Tony said "He scored more than 30. I am so happy for him".
Nothing wrong with Tony's comments, but not the best example. If anything the other two of the big three are much more complimentary of Kawhi.

:lol..

RD2191
04-26-2015, 12:49 AM
You OK?
Plz don't talk to me.

Monkeyboy14
04-26-2015, 01:02 AM
This Parker hate is retarded. Parker (along with Gino and Timmy) Have done so much for this franchise, and all you spoiled little bitches do is complain. The spurs have won 5 titles. They are the defending champs. Parker was on the bill for 4 of them and has been nothing but loyal to the team his entire career when he could have been making money elsewhere.

Im not a big poster here but I enjoy reading what you guys have to say, but all I can say is this website has turned into a bunch of whiny bitches complaining about a guy who has done what he can for this team during his time here. The spurs are the greatest organization in sports. I am so proud to be a Spurs fan, but you guys are giving us all a bad name. Stop acting so entitled to perfection when a player or the team makes mistakes.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 01:03 AM
This Parker hate is retarded. Parker (along with Gino and Timmy) Have done so much for this franchise, and all you spoiled little bitches do is complain. The spurs have won 5 titles. They are the defending champs. Parker was on the bill for 4 of them and has been nothing but loyal to the team his entire career when he could have been making money elsewhere.

Im not a big poster here but I enjoy reading what you guys have to say, but all I can say is this website has turned into a bunch of whiny bitches complaining about a guy who has done what he can for this team during his time here. The spurs are the greatest organization in sports. I am so proud to be a Spurs fan, but you guys are giving us all a bad name. Stop acting so entitled to perfection when a player or the team makes mistakes.
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062010/1277899575_crocodile-tears.gif

Monkeyboy14
04-26-2015, 01:09 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062010/1277899575_crocodile-tears.gif
This is what im talking about, grow up. Maybe to you this team is just something to pass time. But I can tell you now when Tim, Manu, AND Parker hang it up for good, all im going to do (along with the real, non-bitchy Spurs fans) is be thankful for what they have given us. You can keep hating if you want, but as a long time spurs fan and READER of this site, you are quickly losing your credit and respect as a spurs fan.

apalisoc_9
04-26-2015, 01:09 AM

RD2191
04-26-2015, 01:13 AM
This is what im talking about, grow up. Maybe to you this team is just something to pass time. But I can tell you now when Tim, Manu, AND Parker hang it up for good, all im going to do (along with the real, non-bitchy Spurs fans) is be thankful for what they have given us. You can keep hating if you want, but as a long time spurs fan and READER of this site, you are quickly losing your credit and respect as a spurs fan.
I don't think I've had credit as a Spurs fan, tbh.

04-26-2015, 01:25 AM

will_spurs
04-26-2015, 02:02 AM
We need more threads like this one. I put 3 new people on ignore in this thread alone.

:tu

silverblackfan
04-26-2015, 02:06 AM
Because tp gets the most hockey assist
Honestly, given the current hand checking rules on the parameter, a hockey assist stat should be recorded. No team other than the Spurs would benefit from it, but what the hell?

Yuixafun
04-26-2015, 03:14 AM

Maybe it's teamwide knowledge and a running joke about KL never scoring 30, or maybe just between Parker and Kl?

Or there was a bet going on between Pop and Kl that he couldn't do it, so that's why Pop was subbing him out, and then Kawhi scored before before he got pulled. Now Pop has to drink only Heineken for the rest of the summer.

That kind of stuff happens in the background of work life, that the public never will see.

Maybe Kawhi is finally winning Tp over and that's why he is happy for him.

Outlier
04-26-2015, 03:22 AM
I just realized robdiaz had over 25,000 posts after I've said the dude probably has no life... I think that just confirms it. This guy lives and breathes this forum and is probably on his computer 24/7 being an internet tough guy calling people names and putting down players, providing zero logic to his points and backing up things that make no sense even when the players seem okay with playing with each other. It's sad really.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 03:50 AM
I just realized robdiaz had over 25,000 posts after I've said the dude probably has no life... I think that just confirms it. This guy lives and breathes this forum and is probably on his computer 24/7 being an internet tough guy calling people names and putting down players, providing zero logic to his points and backing up things that make no sense even when the players seem okay with playing with each other. It's sad really.
Oh look this faggot getting personal as if I care. Tell us more about your very successful life bro. Come on. List your accomplishments.

z0sa
04-26-2015, 03:54 AM
Doesnt matter what Tony Parker would have said, the haters are going to shit all over him.

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 04:23 AM

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 04:26 AM

And one. :tu:tu:tu

Outlier
04-26-2015, 05:30 AM
Oh look this faggot getting personal as if I care. Tell us more about your very successful life bro. Come on. List your accomplishments.

Lol at you replying to me in the middle of the night at 4am an hour after i posted. 25,000 posts of worthless tough guy posting dumbass shit. I was right about you being on here 24/7. Congrats loser.

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 06:01 AM
Lol at you replying to me in the middle of the night at 4am an hour after i posted. 25,000 posts of worthless tough guy posting dumbass shit. I was right about you being on here 24/7. Congrats loser.

Not sure where Rob is, but it is noon where I am. Ever heard of "time zones", dumbass?

Outlier
04-26-2015, 06:28 AM
Not sure where Rob is, but it is noon where I am. Ever heard of "time zones", dumbass?

Oh is this part of your dumbass krew, rob?

Rob replies at any time of the day, regardless of the time zone. Hence the 28,000 fucking posts. Stop riding that no lifer's balls.

Outlier
04-26-2015, 06:31 AM
Actually it wouldn't surprised me if skull is just your alt account, rob. 5000 posts to add to 28000. That's an amazing feat for a dumbass no lifer loser who lives on a forum.

Wildcat67
04-26-2015, 08:51 AM

Kawhi assisted Parker on 33% if his made FGs.

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Oh is this part of your dumbass krew, rob?

Rob replies at any time of the day, regardless of the time zone. Hence the 28,000 fucking posts. Stop riding that no lifer's balls.

Weak sauce, goat humper. 1/10.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Yet you're the one thinking about me at 4 am. What a faggot. Go on son. Tell us about your successful life.

perfectdark
04-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Parker is the master at backhanded compliments
the guy's ego is bigger than the moon

FkLA
04-26-2015, 01:19 PM
We really gna act like Enrique wasn't dribbling away from Kawhi when he came for the ball or calling him off in the 1st half? The only time Rique consistently looks for Kawhi is when he's on fire, since avoiding him at that point will make him look like the jealous little faggot he is. He's not happy with just being Enrique Prigioni despite what he says.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 02:20 PM
Parker is the master at backhanded compliments
the guy's ego is bigger than the moon

Mr Bones
04-26-2015, 02:38 PM
:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse :deadhorse