04-26-2015, 04:41 PM
This fuck joined the clippers org mid game

:pctoss

hater
04-26-2015, 04:43 PM
Game 6 flashbacks....

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Parker needs to flush out his headgear...

hater
04-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Parker was bad but Evita threw the game. Got on his knees and sucked Tom Rivers Jr off

hater
04-26-2015, 04:47 PM
Petition to bench Evita in game 5?

vander
04-26-2015, 04:51 PM
please retire Manu,

please please please

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Petition to bench Evita in game 5?

Seconded.

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 04:53 PM
please retire Manu,

please please please

One year too late I'm afraid...

TMTTRIO
04-26-2015, 04:53 PM
I have to agree for today. Today he's killing us . I'm having bad 2013 flashbacks. I don't understand why Pop continues to play him so much.

Pocho La Pantera
04-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Please die, all of you

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 04:55 PM
I have to agree for today. Today he's killing us . I'm having bad 2013 flashbacks. I don't understand why Pop continues to play him so much.

His rate of regression is astounding.

Pocho La Pantera
04-26-2015, 04:56 PM
Haha Parker free throws, fuckers

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 04:57 PM
Please die, all of you
What's wrong?

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 04:58 PM
Manu has been good this series, but damn he killed us today smh. He saw Paul shoot 4 straight free throws in the bonus, and then fouled him on the fast break with 3 Spurs ready to defend the fast break

Skull-1
04-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Manu has been good this series, but damn he killed us today smh. He saw Paul shoot 4 straight free throws in the bonus, and then fouled him on the fast break with 3 Spurs ready to defend the fast break

That foul was weak. Really stupid.

ElNono
04-26-2015, 05:04 PM
Not gonna spin it, he sucked in the 2nd half, tbh

04-26-2015, 05:19 PM
He usually has good game 5s, granted those are usually home games but whatever. I have faith he'll get it together.

slick'81
04-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Don't u know u can't bash tiago the greatest defensive big of all time or Manu !?it's all Enrique's fault

UZER
04-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Manu needs a quick leash. He can't get out of his own way so it's on pop to see if he's got it. If he doesn't, then yank him. If not you're fighting an uphill battle as he gives the other teams points.

Manu Romo is just hard to stomach right now.

ElNono
04-26-2015, 05:24 PM
I particularly didn't like his playmaking in the 2nd half... Crawford actually dropped 13 in 13 shots (IIRC), and he scored over Danny too, but I didn't think we moved the well anywhere near as well as last game when he was out there, and we just couldn't make stops...

hater
04-26-2015, 06:55 PM

Old geezer has alzeimers

in2deep
04-26-2015, 08:28 PM
he was horrible

KaiRMD1
04-26-2015, 08:40 PM
Manu was a giant pile of horseshit tonight.

rmt
04-26-2015, 08:46 PM
Who woulda thought the younger Manu and Parker would be outlasted by Duncan. Seems like they are old men versions of their young, inexperienced selves. I seriously think that Manu's brain turns to mush when he's tired. At least, Parker doesn't make stupid mistakes like Manu - it's just ego with him - can't stop with this incessant dribbling - instead of giving the ball to Kwahi. What's there to lose with that - even if they lose, at least he'll grow from the experience.

hater
04-27-2015, 09:54 AM
Who woulda thought the younger Manu and Parker would be outlasted by Duncan. Seems like they are old men versions of their young, inexperienced selves. I seriously think that Manu's brain turns to mush when he's tired. At least, Parker doesn't make stupid mistakes like Manu - it's just ego with him - can't stop with this incessant dribbling - instead of giving the ball to Kwahi. What's there to lose with that - even if they lose, at least he'll grow from the experience.

Cant argue with this

testies
04-27-2015, 09:59 AM
Duncan is also playing terrible. Specially on defense. God I hate the "Duncan IS ALWAYS GOOD, RIGHT, PERFECT, FOUNDATION" xenophobe mentality

Americans, its sad that your organization is run by foreigners, just accept it

DarrinS
04-27-2015, 10:01 AM

Srsly?

Skull-1
04-27-2015, 10:14 AM

It is their style of play. Tim barely moves and rarely falls. Toilet Paper and Turnobili are falling on their asses all the time after full speed layups--or at least they were. Hard cuts to the basket take a huge toll on knees, feet, and ankles...

Skull-1
04-27-2015, 10:17 AM
Duncan is also playing terrible. Specially on defense. God I hate the "Duncan IS ALWAYS GOOD, RIGHT, PERFECT, FOUNDATION" xenophobe mentality

Americans, its sad that your organization is run by foreigners, just accept it

Run by foreigners? Holt is an American who earned a Bronze Star in Vietnam. And while Pop may think of himself as a world citizen to rid himself of some white guilt, he is an Air Force vet. Foreigner my ass.

If foreigners ran the Spurs the team would sit under the basket begging the opposition to throw it in for them. Or for every basket scored by the Spurs those who ran the team would give half the points to the enemy. Idiot.

hater
04-27-2015, 10:29 AM
Seriously? " El Boludo" fights and force the aggression, yes too many turnovers, but at least he is fighting....Green is absent and in denial like our current government in reference to the killing and persecution of Christians ...

Have to agree. It's a good point that although Evita is playing for the enemy at times, Green is just being an all out pussy out there.

His dribbling and ballhandling has regressed so much that he looks comical out there trying to move with the ball. He looks like a slug on O and his shot is jacked.

Seems like he has checked out and already has reservations to Cleveland

weeks
04-27-2015, 11:18 AM
when manu, parker, and timmy are all playing some mediocre ball
we should expect to get the doors to the ATT center blown the fuck off
the fact it was still even within reach in the 4th is a testament to Pop's coaching, the ascension of our roleplayers, and the cohesion of the team

parker's play isn't even funny anymore, or a joke, or a tease. it's just depressing.
manu is difficult to watch. you can feel his frustration, see his mind working faster than his body. some bone-headed passes, but that's par for the course...just can't stand to see him go out like this, it's painful...
next game maybe he'll come back...don't go silently into the night, manu

weeks
04-27-2015, 11:19 AM
Have to agree. It's a good point that although Evita is playing for the enemy at times, Green is just being an all out pussy out there.

His dribbling and ballhandling has regressed so much that he looks comical out there trying to move with the ball. He looks like a slug on O and his shot is jacked.

Seems like he has checked out and already has reservations to Cleveland
lol when he airballed that 2 foot jumper a few games ago...man, i lost it.

cd98
04-27-2015, 11:42 AM
You get good Manu and bad Manu, and at this point in his career, you get average Manu and bad Manu. But average Manu can still occasionally finish at the rim, occasionally make an open 3, and usually pass well on the pick and roll. He can also defend JJ Reddick. Unlike some of the other guys on the bench, like Beli, who can shoot, but can't get through all the screens while guarding JJ. So Manu, will all his imperfections, is still important to this team.

TheGoldStandard
04-27-2015, 11:47 AM
Parker and Manu in the same lineup together is a horrible mess, both need the ball in there hand to be effective and they're about as effective as a dull knife sawing through concrete.

milkyway21
04-27-2015, 06:49 PM
This fuck joined the clippers org mid game

:pctoss

after you...do it first.. :shootme:lol

diego
04-27-2015, 09:06 PM
for a little perspective, only 13 guards in history have played more than 20 mpg in the playoffs at age 37. if parker and green were playing decent manu wouldnt be at 20mpg.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&type=per_game&per_minute_base=36&per_poss_base=100&lg_id=NBA&is_playoffs=Y&year_min=&year_max=&franch_id=&season_start=1&season_end=-1&age_min=37&age_max=37&height_min=0&height_max=99&shoot_hand=&birth_country_is=Y&birth_country=&birth_state=&college_id=&is_active=&debut_yr_nba_start=&debut_yr_nba_end=&debut_yr_aba_start=&debut_yr_aba_end=&is_hof=&is_as=&as_comp=gt&as_val=&award=&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&qual=&c1stat=mp_per_g&c1comp=gt&c1val=20&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5stat=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=per#stats::none