PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Ardent Fans missing the Obvious Takeaway from Game 4

davethedope
04-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Austin Rivers... bench player burned you, made all the difference.

No need to look anywhere else.

Could've made some FTs here and there, and there were some blown plays, but it all boils down to AUSTIN RIVERS

Arcadian
04-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Meh, it was only a matter of time before he played a non-horrible game. We should be able to deal with that.

I took away the Spurs are an inconsistent shooting team, and they are inexplicably getting worse with their passing and ball movement. How the fuck did they get worse?

davethedope
04-26-2015, 05:28 PM
To me, in their off years, Spurs always play like this, just as a casual supporter, it blows my mind how sloppy they can look, bouncing balls off their feet, missing layups, weird inexplicable passes to no one...

Killakobe81
04-26-2015, 05:31 PM

Could've made some FTs here and there, and there were some blown plays, but it all boils down to AUSTIN RIVERS

This. Nepotism rules the day ...

Clipper Nation
04-26-2015, 05:33 PM
Ray McCallum

Langston Galloway

Austin Rivers

timtonymanu
04-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Meh, it was only a matter of time before he played a non-horrible game. We should be able to deal with that.

I took away the Spurs are an inconsistent shooting team, and they are inexplicably getting worse with their passing and ball movement. How the fuck did they get worse?

The fatigue from the long runs are kicking in. That's why I doubt this year's team. Outside of Duncan, Leonard, and Green, you can't say our guys are at the level they need to be.

spurraider21
04-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Ray McCallum

Langston Galloway

Austin Rivers

and Shved :lol

FkLA
04-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Ray McCallum

Langston Galloway

Austin Rivers

+ Norris Cole

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 07:07 PM
+ Norris Cole

+Chalmers

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2015, 07:38 PM
I took away the Spurs are an inconsistent shooting team, and they are inexplicably getting worse with their passing and ball movement.

I took away you got your ass kicked.....:toast

Arcadian
04-26-2015, 08:42 PM
I took away you got your ass kicked.....:toast

Really, a 9 point loss is an ass kicking? Well, maybe the last 6 minutes of the game, yeah.

Now 27 points in game 3? That was an ass kicking.

DMC
04-26-2015, 11:57 PM

Not really dopey, any player on the floor could have scored against SA tonight except Danny Green or Tiago. It's not about the one that did, it's about the fact anyone could. That's a defensive issue, not a opponent personnel issue.

Venti Quattro
04-27-2015, 12:30 AM
How the fuck did they get worse?

What happens when motivation is lower

ezau
04-27-2015, 02:03 AM
This game shows that the Clippers aren't the mental midgets that the Rockets are.

TDMVPDPOY
04-27-2015, 02:50 AM
all i know is...austin rivers took a shit on enrique without hesistating, does he have his own wiki page, someone needs to update it...

AlexJones
04-27-2015, 03:30 AM
all i know is...austin rivers took a shit on enrique without hesistating, does he have his own wiki page, someone needs to update it...

Yep.. hard to say it's a fluke shooting night when you're going up against Parker lol.. even for a player like Rivers

TDMVPDPOY
04-27-2015, 03:50 AM
Yep.. hard to say it's a fluke shooting night when you're going up against Parker lol.. even for a player like Rivers

wonder whose the next nbdl player to come take a shit on enrique, its going to be the norm for his career next 3 years with that bogus 40m loyalty shit

if he reps for france this summer in some lame ass tournament, hopefully those softcock euros take turns taking a shit on him....

LkrFan
04-27-2015, 09:54 AM

Not so fast there. 2001. D-Fish bust Jim's balloon knot wide open det year. Pop apparently hasn't learned shit. He should have planned for the possibility of that shiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin