PDA

View Full Version : This is the reason

RD2191
04-26-2015, 05:26 PM
why I always take defense over offense. This game was lost because Austin Rivers took a huge wet shit on Mills and somewhat on Porker. Mills hit his buckets but we were down mostly because of him getting bent over by Rivers. The bench has too much dead weight and Manu honestly needs to go. I can't hate too much on him because he's the best we've got to run the bench but we need some youth.

ThaBigFundamental21
04-26-2015, 05:28 PM
why I always take defense over offense. This game was lost because Austin Rivers took a huge wet shit on Mills and somewhat on Porker. Mills hit his buckets but we were down mostly because of him getting bent over by Rivers. The bench has too much dead weight and Manu honestly needs to go. I can't hate too much on him because he's the best we've got to run the bench but we need some youth.

Tony Parker role call. Anyone seen him? He appears to be missing.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 05:29 PM
We're all trying to find him.:lol

TXstbobcat
04-26-2015, 05:30 PM
We're all trying to find him.:lol

He's at the line missing crucial free throws

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 05:30 PM
Meh it's hard to cherrypick on that one. You would've picked Offense(mills) over Defense (cojo) in game 2.

This game was lost due to:
1. Popbitch's coaching
2. Stayed away from the obvious Kawhi
3. Defense
4. Green and mills shooting like shit

timmy2003
04-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Rivers was not the major reason we lost the game. We couldn't stop choke paul

ducks
04-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Lost free throws

RD2191
04-26-2015, 05:33 PM
Rivers was not the major reason we lost the game. We couldn't stop choke paul
yes he was, the dude is a career scrub and he dropped 16 tonight

Arcadian
04-26-2015, 05:38 PM
Good take, thanks for not slitting your wrists.

I'm kind of not surprised the Clippers played so well. They were embarrassed about the previous game. And when you think about it objectively, this series should be 2-2. It's the only competitive series in round 1. There had to be at least one, and it happens to involve the Spurs. We don't like it, but now it's time to put this team to the test. They were tested in round 1 last year too.

04-26-2015, 05:39 PM
50/50 chance Spurs come out lethargic in early games. They are a nocturnal team, plain and simple. So long as the rest are night games, I like our chances :toast

RD2191
04-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Good take, thanks for not slitting your wrists.

I'm kind of not surprised the Clippers played so well. They were embarrassed about the previous game. And when you think about it objectively, this series should be 2-2. It's the only competitive series in round 1. There had to be at least one, and it happens to involve the Spurs. We don't like it, but now it's time to put this team to the test. They were tested in round 1 last year too.
Bro, I want to have faith but half the team is done right now. Green can't throw it into the ocean. Wrong time to go on one of his cold streaks.

crc21209
04-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Meh it's hard to cherrypick on that one. You would've picked Offense(mills) over Defense (cojo) in game 2.

This game was lost due to:
1. Popbitch's coaching
2. Stayed away from the obvious Kawhi
3. Defense
4. Green and mills shooting like shit

I would throw Pop taking Green off of Paul in there too. Tony should never defend Paul for long stretches..

Arcadian
04-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Bro, I want to have faith but half the team is done right now. Green can't throw it into the ocean. Wrong time to go on one of his cold streaks.

I agree, but fortunately he still has two games to heat up.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 05:42 PM
I agree, but fortunately he still has two games to heat up.
Maybe they need to get him involved early. Hopefully he can gain some confidence.

SnakeBoy
04-26-2015, 05:44 PM

18 pts. Splitter/Green go for 0-11 but yeah it's all Tony's fault.

timmy2003
04-26-2015, 05:45 PM
The reason we lose this game is because Splitter is not healthy. He is our rim protector and one of the best defensive big man in the league

spurraider21
04-26-2015, 05:45 PM
the spurs struggles in this series have boiled down to shooting, it's really quite simple, and everybody is trying overcomplicate things. people want to find a culprit, a scapegoat, so that way they can tell themselves "if we just take this guy out, or play this guy instead, we'll be fine." its a comforting answer.

the spurs shot 14-26 on Free Throws in game 1. 20-37 in game 2, where we got pretty lucky at the end, and 25-35 today.

We were 6-25 on 3 pointers today, 2 of which were made by kawhi when the game was already basically out of reach. in the game 1 loss, we were 10-33. The spurs offense gets us quality 3 point looks, and we have quality shooters. but when we keep missing them, it leads to longer rebounds and easier transition offense for the clippers, inflating their offensive output and efficiency. offensively, the clippers are going to get their's. blake is destroying diaw, and that's expected. CP3 is getting his. they're an elite offensive team. but their defense is mediocre and by blowing open shots and FT's, we're not making them pay for that mediocrity.

if we can make wide open shots, we should win, and fairly easily. not much really needs to change as far as the gameplan or rotations. we're doing a lot of the right things and getting good looks.