PDA

View Full Version : Game Grades Game 4 Spurs vs. LA.

apalisoc_9
04-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Kawhi Leonard - Still sizzling hot in the offensive end. DPOY defense in quarters 1,2 and 4..could have done a better job in the third defensively, but he looked exhausted. Team should have looked for him in the fourth from min 8..

Tim Duncan - Poor performance in the defensive end. He looked faced out most of the time defensively. Offensively, great contribution in the 2nd half.

Tony Parker - Can't make a free throw. Can't make a shot. Can't make a pass..That being said, in the fourth..It was absolutely wrong to bench him..He run the offense really well in the fourth. Bad move from Pop, IMO..Mills, is not a playmaker. you gotta have him there with Manu or Parker..None of them were playing

Tiago Splitter - When will tiago be allowed to play 25+ minutes? He missed some shots, a lot really..Diaw was a disaster tonight defensively..

Boris Diaw - Disaster in the defensive end. Can't box out. Lazy in rotation. His offense didn't make up for his bad defense tonight. Overall, he was a negative tonigh.

Manu Ginobili - Manu just could not handle some of the hedging..He made some bad really bad decisions offensively..It wasn't a matter of effort though..

Patty Mills - Great game from Patty, but his fourth quarter performance was a lot to be desired...Defensively, he got raped...

Danny Green - Terrible shooting night. Rushed shots..Good D, but Pop disagrees I guess.

Belli - Didn't really do anything today..Didn't make shots. We know the deal with him on the defensive end.

Pop

- Totally benching Parker in the fourth would be fine if Manu was having an OK game and he was playing..But he wasn't. terrible move, IMO.

- I know Green couldn't make his shots, but Pop just has absolutely no patience with green...Short leash. Paul took advantage of this...I thought inn the 2nd, in a 5 minute stretch, Green should have been playing over Manu or Belli..Paul just killed the spurs.

Leonard A-
TD C+
Parker C-
Manu D
Boris D-
Patty B-
Green C-
Belli D

Pop D

Bonner - wow he played meaningfull minutes..But Diaw was so bad, Pop had no choice I guess...

3 game series now.

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 05:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsLY9Ur9yP2qXhSjCRSXVlDn7XuSLlc yoYw8AFHtRxYsmp5SxaGnUyTA

Arc
04-26-2015, 05:34 PM
danny and tiago were garbage tonight. even with the clippers shooting lights out, if they had made even a couple shots it would've been a game.

unfortunately, danny picked a bad time to go on one of his several game shooting slumps. not sure what's wrong with tiago, but that dude didn't even look like he wanted to play tonight.

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 05:34 PM
I disagree with Duncan getting a low grade, he was an 'A' today.

Also....

Crowd = F-

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Fuck that.

Crowd = N/A

Malik Hairston
04-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Kawhi: A-
Green: C-
Parker: C-
Duncan: C-
Splitter: D-
Mills: B
Diaw: C-
Manu: D+

SanDiegoSpursFan
04-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Spurs gotta adjust the defense again. Clippers seem to be relying less on off-ball screens and hand-offs now and are instead doing more direct pick and rolls. They got a lot of easy baskets in the second half because the Spurs off-ball defenders were playing too close to guys and the Clippers guards would just attack off of the PnR.

First half wasn't as terrible defensively, Boris and Duncan did fall asleep once or twice and give up easy 3's though.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-26-2015, 05:42 PM
Kawhi: A-
Green: C-
Parker: C-
Duncan: C-
Splitter: D-
Mills: B
Diaw: C-
Manu: D+

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Fuck that.

Crowd = N/A

Do you realize that the sound is toned down for the television? If you were at the game then sure but AT&T is loud tbh.

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Pop: D Dumbass Douchebag

mexicanjunior
04-26-2015, 05:47 PM
I disagree with Duncan getting a low grade, he was an 'A' today.

Also....

Crowd = F-

Not much for them to cheer about. Spurs should have been booed tbh...

siraulo23
04-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Pop's coaching been up and down all year long, tonight once again he made costly mistakes

Manu also played a poor game, TP i thought played well maybe not the same edge as last game but once again hard hedging by the clippers is back they were more physical

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Do you realize that the sound is toned down for the television? If you were at the game then sure but AT&T is loud tbh.
They can't tone down the Oracle and Chesapeake arenas, tbh. They allowed the refs to do whatever they wanted today. Oh and just go back and re-watch the entire 3rd quarter and you'll see half the seats empty.

Supposedly part of the 100M AT&T Center renovation will go to the Whataburger place they have in there... Hope they add 15 more lines because 10 ain't enough

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 05:52 PM
They can't tone down the Oracle and Chesapeake arenas, tbh. They allowed the refs to do whatever they wanted today. Oh and just go back and re-watch the entire 3rd quarter and you'll see half the seats empty.

Supposedly part of the 100M AT&T Center renovation will go to the Whataburger place they have in there... Hope they add 15 more lines because 10 ain't enough

3rd quarters esp the first 5 mins can be a lull since they are all coming from buying food imho. Nah they tone everything down :lol Didnt say they were as loud as those arenas but AT&T can get pretty wild and my experience came in the regular season what more in the playoffs.

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 05:55 PM
3rd quarters esp the first 5 mins can be a lull since they are all coming from buying food imho.
Nigga, you ain't lying :lol

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 05:55 PM
Nigga, you ain't lying :lol

Yup :lmao

Twisted_Dawg
04-26-2015, 06:52 PM
:lol