PDA

View Full Version : Would players fans be happy with a title...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-26-2015, 07:44 PM
If Kawhi didn't win finals MVP?

Seems in the game thread people were way too happy with two of our players missing free throws, and having Rivers go off on us?

hater
04-26-2015, 07:46 PM
They ride the short bus for a reason :lol clippers in 5, 6 and 7

We got this pussies

rasuo214
04-26-2015, 07:48 PM
This board is filled with player fans and they aren't just Kawhi supporters. Pretty sure the player battles started well before Kawhi was even a Spur.

TheGreatYacht
04-26-2015, 07:49 PM
They ride the short bus for a reason :lol clippers in 5, 6 and 7

We got this pussies

Malik Hairston
04-26-2015, 07:50 PM
The "player-fan" shtick started because most of the forum couldn't accept that Tony Parker was finished..it's strange to call out those posters when it's clear that they were correct, all along:lol..

dabom
04-26-2015, 07:51 PM
The "player-fan" shtick started because most of the forum couldn't accept that Tony Parker was finished..it's strange to call out those posters when it's clear that they were correct, all along:lol..

:lmao

spurraider21
04-26-2015, 07:55 PM
i dont care about the original use... i use it to describe posters that care more about player results than team results.

whether the team wins or loses, their talk is dominated by kawhi and parker. everybody on the forum, besides trolls like hater or nationalists like brazil are aware that parker is pretty f'n bad :lol. dont think we need 8+ thread reminders per day. just clutters the place.

i call those people player fans. every time a game ends, those people start 2+ parker threads and 2+ kawhi threads. player fans imo

RD2191
04-26-2015, 07:56 PM

TheGreatYacht
Can't forget about an all-time low in short bus threads...

The official "We wish Belli an injury" thread
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244794

" If you take minutes/shots away from Kawhi, we will teach you a lesson :cry
Semen shield brigade, unite! :madrun "

dabom
i dont care about the original use... i use it to describe posters that care more about player results than team results.

whether the team wins or loses, their talk is dominated by kawhi and parker. everybody on the forum, besides trolls like hater or nationalists like brazil are aware that parker is pretty f'n bad :lol. dont think we need 8+ thread reminders per day. just clutters the place.

i call those people player fans. every time a game ends, those people start 2+ parker threads and 2+ kawhi threads. player fans imo

You a player fan and you can't see it. SMH.

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 07:57 PM
Certain people would probably commit suicide if we won the championship, and Parker won the Finals MVP, that's for sure.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Certain people would probably commit suicide if we won the championship, and Parker won the Finals MVP, that's for sure.

:lol realistically, Parker couldn't win Finals MVP in a High School league, at this point..

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 07:59 PM
:lol realistically, Parker couldn't win Finals MVP in a High School league, at this point..

People would still commit suicide if it happened.

timtonymanu
04-26-2015, 08:00 PM
I wanted Duncan to win it tbh but Kawhi won it and deserved it. Jeff Errors could have won Finals MVP for all I care. I just wanted 5.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 08:01 PM
but it won't so eat a dick faggot

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 08:02 PM
but it won't so eat a dick faggot

Case in point.

timtonymanu
Doesn't matter if Enrique gets it this year too, I just care about #6.

hater
I wanted Duncan to win it tbh but Kawhi won it and deserved it. Jeff Errors could have won Finals MVP for all I care. I just wanted 5.

Not a player fan here

Unlike the short bus crew. They are losers in life so they actually root for spurs to fail. It makes their miserable lives a bit better imo

FkLA
Don't care who wins the FMVP as long as it's not Enrique.

As a fan of the game, having some third tier player like Enrique Prigioni end up with multiple FMVPs completely diminishes the award. Especially since he wasn't anywhere near the best player on the team in '07 (it was Timmy by a mile) and he isn't anywhere near the best player on the team this year (Kawhi is). It would just reiterate how much of an individual glory seeking faggot he's been his whole career tbh.

hater
Case in point.

Clippers in 5 :lol

RD2191
04-26-2015, 08:08 PM
Clippers in 6 :lol
:wakeup

spurraider21
04-26-2015, 08:09 PM

Don't care who wins the FMVP as long as it's not Enrique.
:lol

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 08:09 PM
They're not actually Spurs fans... They're just stupid fans.

dabom
04-26-2015, 08:10 PM

You ain't a fucking spurs fan.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 08:11 PM
why are we not spurs fans? because we dont support canceresque players like parker? that makes us not fans?

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Case in point.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 08:12 PM
why are we not spurs fans? because we dont support canceresque players like parker? that makes us not fans?

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 08:13 PM
Doesn't matter if Enrique gets it this year too, I just care about #6.

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 08:13 PM
because you would rather the Spurs lose than have them win with Parker succeeding. I don't care one iota who succeeds on the Spurs team, be it Parker or Kawhi, or Duncan.

I just want the Spurs to win.

You (and your kind) just want Parker to fail.

dabom
04-26-2015, 08:14 PM
because you would rather the Spurs lose than have them win with Parker succeeding. I don't care one iota who succeeds on the Spurs team, be it Parker or Kawhi, or Duncan.

Who the fuck said I want parker to fail faggot?

honestfool84
04-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Who the fuck said I want parker to fail faggot?

:lmao

Mikeanaro
04-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Since when that cancer is the pinnacle of basketball?
Stupid is the one who couldnt see Spurs were Tim&Manu, french servant was a scrub.

dabom
04-26-2015, 08:17 PM
I want parker to get 10 FMVP and 10 MVPs but thats not how shit works,
I understood long time ago enrique was done. We needed to move away from it or make some adjustments.
These loses are a direct result of that. I'm not a fucking player fan slurper sheep. I voice my educated opinion.
If you don't like it you can GTFO!!!

RD2191

says who? when did i say that? when have i ever shitted on parker when he has a good game? you're fucking delusional

wildchild

You're wrong. If the Spurs win I'd love it, with Parker as FMVP or even Ayres. 6th will be great, I don't give a shit about names in the Finals.

But OP and the rest of the guys in this thread act like the Spurs can win without Kawhi playing at high level, and that's really stupid.
The Spurs need more of Kawhi than any other player on the team in playoffs but sadly Pop and our guards don't realize that.

FkLA
04-26-2015, 08:23 PM

You're a moron.

I openly don't want Enrique to win FMVP but if given a choice between that or the Spurs not winning it all, then obviously I'd rather he win it and we get #6.

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 08:25 PM
All kinds of shit player fans do to defend TP. :lol

That long range jumper tho. Hey it worked in 2007.

rmt
04-26-2015, 08:53 PM
I'd prefer Bonner to win FMVP over Errors. It'd be payback for all the grief I've posted about Bonner. Really, though, that Parker contract is HORRIFIC. And Parker winning another FMVP would just encourage him to dribble even more. Besides that wouldn't be happening playing against Kyrie or Rose.

wildchild
04-26-2015, 09:05 PM

You're wrong again. I don't want to talk about him because is wasted time, his game is aging and Pop can't admit it and make the best move for the team over Tony's centric offense.

But if you ask me now...I'm getting tired of his shit when he can't recognize a favorable matchup like Rivers on Kawhi, or can't pass the ball to the open man.

I always thought he's a great, amazing scorer, but an elite PG is the primary facilitator on offense for his teammates, too.
Because his style of play, or court vision issues or lack of playmaker skills, whatever, but he didn't seem that player in this and last playoffs.

At same point of their careers, HoF PGs made the development of his young teammates over looking for his own shot, a priority.
We didn't see that with Tony and will never see with him.

TXstbobcat
04-26-2015, 09:07 PM
If we won title #6 I wouldn't give a fuck if the coyote won mvp of the finals

K...
04-26-2015, 10:18 PM

Now this is flat out false. The forum was fine about Tony Parker. The issue was apo and his joke a thon ramming the issue on a daily basis, then the faggot brothers hammering it in.

Y'all set the maximimal position to Parker is the devil, while the truth was injury, age, and inconsistency. If we didn't have apos comedy career this would have been a better discussion. If your short bus didn't have immature dunces and emotionally wounded martyrs we could have laughed at apos jokes.

Instead it was maximilst position, plus fanatical enforcement. Much like the state of Texas legislature or upcoming republican primary the conversation is skewed by the extremist.

It was very hard to say, Parker sucks but he's still useful, which was true until he got hurt again. We all fucked up. No one called "Parker bad, Parker adequate Parker bad" although Harlem came close on warning us Parker was coming back to health against weak teams.

RD2191
04-26-2015, 10:19 PM
If we won title #6 I wouldn't give a fuck if the coyote won mvp of the finals

K...
04-26-2015, 10:20 PM
All kinds of shit player fans do to defend TP. :lol

That long range jumper tho. Hey it worked in 2007.

Shit fans who support veteran players vs emotionally needy man children who jerk of together.your doing it now, stop it it's gross

K...
04-26-2015, 10:22 PM
I want parker to get 10 FMVP and 10 MVPs but thats not how shit works,
I understood long time ago enrique was done. We needed to move away from it or make some adjustments.
These loses are a direct result of that. I'm not a fucking player fan slurper sheep. I voice my educated opinion.
If you don't like it you can GTFO!!!

This is fair.Maybe you did call it. But can you politely tell us how you'd move the team away from Tony Parker? No extension? Sorry your not the gm. Proceed anyway.

K...
04-26-2015, 10:22 PM
Stupid is the one who couldnt see Spurs were Tim&Manu, french servant was a scrub.

Weak fan fiction.

100%duncan
04-26-2015, 10:34 PM
Shit fans who support veteran players vs emotionally needy man children who jerk of together.your doing it now, stop it it's gross

you're a faggot

Johnny RIngo
04-26-2015, 10:53 PM

Yup, the Spurs success in the 2000s was all about Duncan and Manu. Parker was disappointing back then too. Low efficiency chucker that would routinely take more shots than prime Duncan and prime Manu. I made a post that confirmed that the Spurs were a Big Two back then a week ago:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246872&p=7946636&viewfull=1#post7946636

Mikeanaro
04-27-2015, 12:02 AM
Yup, the Spurs success in the 2000s was all about Duncan and Manu. Parker was disappointing back then too. Low efficiency chucker that would routinely take more shots than prime Duncan and prime Manu. I made a post that confirmed that the Spurs were a Big Two back then a week ago:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246872&p=7946636&viewfull=1#post7946636
Agreed, facts are facts, then there is opinions and perceptions
http://s5.postimg.org/om3v3tvdj/Spurs_03_07.png
Those 2 were the bosses.

Silver&Black
04-27-2015, 01:04 AM
A Parker "player fan" is no worse/better than a Kawhi "player fan"....

They all should die in a grease fire.

:lol Player Fans