PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: How can a guy who rides a scooter call another faggot?

K...
04-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Does not compute......but plz discuss. Is this a millenial thing or did Mexicans turn into South Asians all of a sudden?
http://site.electric-scooters-galore.com/images/Razor/razor_e100_200_300_series/RazorE100-red-boy.jpghttp://motorcycletravelamerica.com/userfiles/media/big_guy_scooter.jpg

for those that don't know http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247314&p=7968030&viewfull=1#post7968030

RD2191
04-27-2015, 11:06 PM
I own multiple hot rods and motorcycles. I like Honda and I like scooters. Nice try, faggot.

100%duncan
04-27-2015, 11:08 PM
rob is rich iirc. motorcycle enthusiast

Kool Bob Love
04-27-2015, 11:18 PM
Saving up for a fucking scooter LMAO!!!!

RD2191
04-27-2015, 11:21 PM
Paid for it cash. How are your cats?

RD2191
04-27-2015, 11:21 PM
rob is rich iirc. motorcycle enthusiast
Not rich but well off. :lol

100%duncan
04-27-2015, 11:24 PM
Not rich but well off. :lol

humble too

100%duncan
04-27-2015, 11:25 PM

he cant even pay rent

RD2191
04-27-2015, 11:28 PM
he cant even pay rent
:lmao

chunticakes
04-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Scooters >>> cats.

Kool Bob Love
04-27-2015, 11:51 PM
he cant even pay rent

What did NLS do to you?

Kool Bob Love
04-27-2015, 11:52 PM
Scooters >>> cats.

The Internet loves cats b.

Kool Bob Love
04-27-2015, 11:53 PM

Saved up for a fucking scooter to ride around in your hick town. Congrats.

RD2191
04-27-2015, 11:59 PM
Saved up for a fucking scooter to ride around in your hick town. Congrats.
But how are your cats?

RD2191
04-27-2015, 11:59 PM
Scooters >>> cats.
:lol

chunticakes
04-28-2015, 12:04 AM
The Internet loves cats b.

Sup no lyfe. Who you think Carolina is gonna draft this Thursday?

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 12:13 AM
Kanye couldn't pick your broke, cat-owning ass out of a lineup.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 12:15 AM

RD2191
04-28-2015, 12:16 AM
In before one of his many troll accounts starts talking shit.:lol

Robz4000
04-28-2015, 12:17 AM
God damn, does catfaggot get ethered in every thread he posts in these days?

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:19 AM

NLS don't even gonna pay a dime of rent. Living rent free on ST. Damn

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 12:20 AM
In before one of his many troll accounts starts talking shit.:lol
I'd expect the Sedin trolls to show up any minute now, but they've disappeared just like how the real Sedins vanished in the playoffs per par.

Kool Bob Love

You try to hard with the kanye sucks schtick.

Clipper Nation
NLS don't even gonna pay a dime of rent.

Well, yeah, now that you're homeless and posting from the local Starbucks Wi-Fi.

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:22 AM
Well, yeah, now that you're homeless and posting from the local Starbucks Wi-Fi.

Starbucks open this late at night? Go wash your face b.

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:22 AM
God damn, does catfaggot get ethered in every thread he posts in these days?

Biggest pussy meltdown cliff jumper on ST. Congrats.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 12:25 AM

Posted from my Obamaphone at Starbucks

FIFY

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:33 AM
FIFY

Kawhi>>>>Lebron.

DMC
04-28-2015, 12:37 AM
Yeah some are, depending on where you live. I don't think there are any around South Flores though.

Robz4000
04-28-2015, 12:41 AM
Biggest pussy meltdown cliff jumper on ST. Congrats.

Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Yeah some are, depending on where you live. I don't think there are any around South Flores though.

I'm in oak cliff right now b, where A TOSB like yourself don't even come outside.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Kawhi>>>>Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claxton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dick Jefferson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dwayne Schintzius>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Enrique
FIFY

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:46 AM
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

NLS really fuck with you huh? You in your feelings over some pity shit damn.

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:48 AM
FIFY

Weak.

Robz4000
04-28-2015, 12:48 AM
It's more along the lines that I have been getting pissed with the complex over the shit that has transpired. It took them over a month to fix my damn heat and when I called they said they didn't ever put an order in to get the parts. Then when the parts came in it turned out we didn't even need the part (WTF?)

Being evicted is going to suck if it occurs. It's also going to put a strain on where we live. My cats are trained. Is it worth it to be evicted just to get out of this lease? Like I said, I'm not getting rid of my cats.

What are my best options in your opinion?

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 12:49 AM
It's more along the lines that I have been getting pissed with the complex over the shit that has transpired. It took them over a month to fix my damn heat and when I called they said they didn't ever put an order in to get the parts. Then when the parts came in it turned out we didn't even need the part (WTF?)

Being evicted is going to suck if it occurs. It's also going to put a strain on where we live. My cats are trained. Is it worth it to be evicted just to get out of this lease? Like I said, I'm not getting rid of my cats.

What are my best options in your opinion?

meltdown [on] off

Robz4000
04-28-2015, 12:54 AM
meltdown [on] off

Haha I got to keep my cats bitches and my apartment! Fuck all you cat haters

and HarlemHeat37 is mad as hell because he only wishes he could even hook-up with a girl as good looking as mine.

faggot ass bitch. pussy ass bitch. old virgin lookin ass bitch. crab-holding, cum-guzzling, buttfucking, doorknob slobbering ass bitch. retarded down-syndrome shit eating ass bitch. piss drinking, dick tucking ass bitch. uncicrumsized, beastlity, bandwagoning ass bitch. dick flapping, cock sucking, ugly ass bitch.

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 01:02 AM
That nigga Rob is just an economist tbh, he doesn't have to work all day to save up for his gf's new purse, he can just buy that shit because he only pays a dollar to fill his gas tank

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2015, 01:02 AM
lol meltdown over cat eviction, gtfo man

100%duncan
04-28-2015, 01:03 AM

hehateme
04-28-2015, 01:50 AM
I'm in oak cliff right now b, where A TOSB like yourself don't even come outside.

this ish didn't work for m>s, what makes you think it's going to work for a Carolina backwoods living, nascar watching redneck such as yourself?

unleashbaynes
04-28-2015, 02:55 AM
meltdown [on] off

Kill yourself.

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 07:27 AM
this ish didn't work for m>s, what makes you think it's going to work for a Carolina backwoods living, nascar watching redneck such as yourself?

I don't even know you

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 07:28 AM
Kill yourself.

Get a fucking avy already.

:flag:

DJR210
04-28-2015, 08:20 AM

:lol damn you're poor as fuck.. I wouldn't brag about that tbh

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:03 AM
That nigga Rob is just an economist tbh, he doesn't have to work all day to save up for his gf's new purse, he can just buy that shit because he only pays a dollar to fill his gas tank
:lmaomah nigga

hater
I rode a scooter back in my day in Medellin to deliver contraband to dispensaries.

If robz rides a scooter when the short bus is on holiday then so be it. His takes are still shit :lol

RD2191

:lmao:lmao

hater
04-28-2015, 09:06 AM
Btw I rode bitch. That's in the back behind the driver :lol

Toting a bug duffel bag in one hand and an Uzi in the other :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:07 AM
:lol so lets run down the troll accounts that are mine according to ST

KBL
Henrik and Daniel Sedin
superjames
Splits

:lol my God you boys get desperate when ya boy gets called out for being a fatass that can't afford a scooter. At least when I made that thread about my pets, I had more than enough cash to pay for a fucking sc:lol:lolter.

Lets run down the facts boys. I'm in school for a job that pays 6 figures per year, probably more than some of you boys will make in five years.

I don't mind the trolling, the cat jokes are funny, but accusing other posters of being me cause I'm in your head :lol love it...

Que the cat gif you fat broke mexican

But when you guys think about this nigga riding a scooter.... don't forget to picture his face on it

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/victor-joseph-espinoza_FULL-sapd.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:09 AM
:lol it's also funny that literally every dude commenting on this thread ganging up on my dude KBL are literally boys that I took a shit on. Literally, I pulled my pants down, took a shit on their chest, and had their bitch eat that shit up.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:10 AM
:lolYeah, I'm a 50 year old obese Mexican.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:10 AM
Btw I rode bitch. That's in the back behind the driver :lol

Toting a bug duffel bag in one hand and an Uzi in the other :lol

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:17 AM
:lol it's also funny that literally every dude commenting on this thread ganging up on my dude KBL are literally boys that I took a shit on. Literally, I pulled my pants down, took a shit on their chest, and had their bitch eat that shit up.
You have never taken a shit on anyone. Someone who literally broke down their closet door while coming out of it and who got evicted over their cats is incapable of shitting on anyone else.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:19 AM
You have never taken a shit on anyone. Someone who literally broke down their closet door while coming out of it and who got evicted over their cats is incapable of shitting on anyone else.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:19 AM
Continuing to prove my point. Not even needing to pay my rent, because here I'm still living rent-free...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:20 AM

that is all...

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:21 AM

that is all...
http://i.imgur.com/v68yP1a.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:25 AM
Found CN's family photo

http://www.lakecodirect.com/archives/fheadindpics/007.jpg

How are the crops growing this Spring, my nigga?

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:27 AM
Found CN's family photo

http://www.lakecodirect.com/archives/fheadindpics/007.jpg

How are the crops growing this Spring, my nigga?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Damn, this nigga is still mad that they relegated his land to New Mexico....

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Damn, this nigga is still mad that they relegated his land to New Mexico....
And you relegated your ass to the streets after the landlord said you couldn't own cats anymore :lol

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:30 AM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:32 AM
And you relegated your ass to the streets after the landlord said you couldn't own cats anymore :lol

Not true, but I fail to see why a person that makes a living off making dream catchers and lives in a teepee is stating anything about money or living conditions :lol.. Quit disrespecting your heritage.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:33 AM

You're gonna regret giving out your twitter info bro...

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:37 AM

You're gonna regret giving out your twitter info bro...
when did I give out my twitter info? i think that cat hair getting to your head.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Not true
Extremely true. lol homeless, lol cats

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:51 AM
when did I give out my twitter info? i think that cat hair getting to your head.

Signs and symptoms

Cat-scratch disease commonly presents as tender, swollen lymph nodes near the site of the inoculating bite or scratch or on the neck, and is usually limited to one side. This condition is referred to as regional lymphadenopathy and occurs 1–3 week after inoculation.[4] Lymphadenopathy in CSD most commonly occurs in the arms, neck, or jaw, but may also occur near the groin or around the ear.[2] A vesicle or an erythematous papule may form at the site of initial infection.[2] Most patients also develop systemic symptoms such as malaise, decreased appetite, and aches.[2] Other associated complaints include headache, chills, muscular pains, joint pains, arthritis, backache, and abdominal pain. It may take 7 to 14 days, or as long as two months, for symptoms to appear. Most cases are benign and self-limiting, but lymphadenopathy may persist for several months after other symptoms disappear.[2] The disease usually resolves spontaneously, with or without treatment, in one month.
In rare situations, CSD can lead to the development of serious neurologic or cardiac sequelae such as meningoencephalitis, encephalopathy, seizures, or endocarditis.[2] Endocarditis associated with Bartonella infection has a particularly high mortality.[4] Parinaud's oculoglandular syndrome is the most common ocular manifestation of CSD,[2] and is a granulomatous conjunctivitis with concurrent swelling of the lymph node near the ear.[5] Optic neuritis may also occur.[2]
Immunocompromised patients are susceptible to other conditions associated with B. henselae and B. quintana, such as bacillary angiomatosis or bacillary peliosis.[2] Bacillary angiomatosis is primarily a vascular skin lesion that may extend to bone or be present in other areas of the body. In the typical scenario, the patient has HIV or another cause of severe immune dysfunction. Bacillary peliosis is caused by B. henselae that most often affects patients with HIV and other conditions causing severe immune compromise. The liver and spleen are primarily affected, with findings of blood-filled cystic spaces on pathology

RD2191
04-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Signs and symptoms

Cat-scratch disease commonly presents as tender, swollen lymph nodes near the site of the inoculating bite or scratch or on the neck, and is usually limited to one side. This condition is referred to as regional lymphadenopathy and occurs 1–3 week after inoculation.[4] Lymphadenopathy in CSD most commonly occurs in the arms, neck, or jaw, but may also occur near the groin or around the ear.[2] A vesicle or an erythematous papule may form at the site of initial infection.[2] Most patients also develop systemic symptoms such as malaise, decreased appetite, and aches.[2] Other associated complaints include headache, chills, muscular pains, joint pains, arthritis, backache, and abdominal pain. It may take 7 to 14 days, or as long as two months, for symptoms to appear. Most cases are benign and self-limiting, but lymphadenopathy may persist for several months after other symptoms disappear.[2] The disease usually resolves spontaneously, with or without treatment, in one month.
In rare situations, CSD can lead to the development of serious neurologic or cardiac sequelae such as meningoencephalitis, encephalopathy, seizures, or endocarditis.[2] Endocarditis associated with Bartonella infection has a particularly high mortality.[4] Parinaud's oculoglandular syndrome is the most common ocular manifestation of CSD,[2] and is a granulomatous conjunctivitis with concurrent swelling of the lymph node near the ear.[5] Optic neuritis may also occur.[2]
Immunocompromised patients are susceptible to other conditions associated with B. henselae and B. quintana, such as bacillary angiomatosis or bacillary peliosis.[2] Bacillary angiomatosis is primarily a vascular skin lesion that may extend to bone or be present in other areas of the body. In the typical scenario, the patient has HIV or another cause of severe immune dysfunction. Bacillary peliosis is caused by B. henselae that most often affects patients with HIV and other conditions causing severe immune compromise. The liver and spleen are primarily affected, with findings of blood-filled cystic spaces on pathology
:lmaoclassic

chunticakes
04-28-2015, 11:17 AM
:lol nothing to see here, the resident jizz rag no lyfe getting ethered as per the par. :lol

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2015, 04:24 PM

:lol damn you're poor as fuck.. I wouldn't brag about that tbh

visting b, I got a hood pass,

DJR210
04-28-2015, 05:47 PM
visting b, I got a hood pass,

Don't ever mention that shit hole again, it's not a good look

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 06:00 PM
:lol nothing to see here, the resident jizz rag no lyfe getting ethered as per the par. :lol
:lol who are you again..?

lefty
04-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Does not compute......but plz discuss. Is this a millenial thing or did Mexicans turn into South Asians all of a sudden?
http://motorcycletravelamerica.com/userfiles/media/big_guy_scooter.jpg

for those that don't know http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247314&p=7968030&viewfull=1#post7968030
Damn that faggot Parker got really fat

No wonder he dumped Eva, he needed that extra room tbh

http://static.nonmidire.it/nonmidire/fotogallery/625X0/12483/eva-longoria-in-scooter.jpg

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Damn that faggot Parker got really fat

No wonder he dumped Eva, he needed that extra room tbh

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/eva-longoria-tony-parker-wife-husband.jpg