PDA

View Full Version : Who has the better roster as is. Clippers or Spurs?

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 09:01 AM
Who has the better roster as is. Clippers or Spurs?
Ya ya Parker is not 100%, Splitter is banged up.
Whatever.
Clipps using Austin Rivers.

hater
04-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Starters. Clippers by a billion miles.

Subs. Spurs by a few hundred thousand miles.

Overall its gotta be the clippers if you do the math right

SupremeGuy
04-28-2015, 09:10 AM
I think we do, but Pop's unwillingness to give our backup PGs more playing time is killing us.

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Starters. Clippers by a billion miles.

Subs. Spurs by a few hundred thousand miles.

Overall its gotta be the clippers if you do the math right
Parker starting and playing big minutes is a coaching decision, not a roster issue.
Even if, repeat if Parker was to continue to get minutes he should be distributing, not doing his MeBall bullshit.

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 09:34 AM
I think we do, but Pop's unwillingness to give our backup PGs more playing time is killing us.
This

spursparker9
04-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Spurs. If whole roster is healthy

hater
04-28-2015, 09:40 AM
Parker starting and playing big minutes is a coaching decision, not a roster issue.
Even if, repeat if Parker was to continue to get minutes he should be distributing, not doing his MeBall bullshit.

Smh player fans

D green is playing like Vinny del negro and splitter like mengke bateeer. Yet lets make this about Parker :rolleyes

Player fans :rolleyes

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Smh player fans

D green is playing like Vinny del negro and splitter like mengke bateeer. Yet lets make this about Parker :rolleyes

We're talking roster numby.
If Green is playing like ass that does not make the Clippers roster guy better.

hater
04-28-2015, 09:44 AM
We're talking roster numby.
If Green is playing like ass that does not make the Clippers roster guy better.

Oh no it doesn't. Yet if Parker plays bad it does :lmao player fans

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 09:44 AM
Spurs. If whole roster is healthy
Not doing the *if* thing.
Read OP, it's as is.

MultiTroll
04-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Oh no it doesn't. Yet if Parker plays bad it does :lmao player fans
Schtikk, look up Parkers stats.
Better yet, watch a game vs the Clippers this playoffs.

hater
04-28-2015, 09:46 AM
Schtikk, look up Parkers stats.
Better yet, watch a game vs the Clippers this playoffs.

I have green and splitter have been god awful and would make the Lakers a contender.

Keepin' it real
04-28-2015, 09:55 AM

How is it killing the Spurs? These are both high-quality teams, and the series is tied 2-2.

hater
04-28-2015, 09:57 AM

:lmao because Austin fucking rivers took a shit on our starting PG :lmao

urunobili
04-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Smh player fans

He didn't mention Manu :cry

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 10:04 AM
About equal. Spurs have more depth easily but Clips have more talent in their starting 5 (well, minus Barnes) + Crawford as the 6th. Spurs have such a strong coaching advantage they should not lose this series though

Raven
04-28-2015, 10:11 AM
obviously the spurs.

Old School 44
04-28-2015, 10:18 AM
Spurs...and although I give the edge to the Clips in comparing starting lineups, it's a lot closer than by a "billion miles".

BatManu20
04-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Clippers starters are significantly more talented than the Spurs, mostly cause they're in their primes, but overall, it's the Spurs. Our depth puts us over the top. Coaching advantage goes to us. They have HCA, so it's a pretty close comparison (hence why this series will go 6-7), but I give the Spurs a slight edge.

Need to win tonight though.. having to win a Game 7 on the road will be really tough.

mercos
04-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Spurs.

CP3 over Parker - Two years ago I would have taken Parker, but he has come way down since his peak.
Danny Green over JJ - Danny is the best 3 and D guy in the league, and one of the best perimeter defenders period.
Kawhi over Barnes - Needs little explaining, perhaps biggest mismatch of the series.
Blake over Tiago - Also needs little explaining, Blake is one of the best front court players in the league right now.
Duncan over DJ - Jordan is a better rebounder and shot blocker, but his offense is abysmal. Duncan's defense is better than DJ's offense.

For all the talk of the Clippers starters, I feel the Spurs have a better starting lineup. Kawhi and Timmy have had a great series. Danny has been sub par offensively, but his defense has been great. Parker and Tiago are banged up, but Parker still managed to put up 18 the other night and has distributed well. Tiago's defense on Blake has been pretty solid.

The Spurs obviously have the better bench. I would take the Spurs roster over the Clippers roster all day. This has been a shit year due to injuries, but lest we forget this roster won the title last year in one of the more dominant runs of all time. Despite injuries coinciding with an absolutely BRUTAL December schedule, the Spurs were still 1 game away from getting the #2 seed in a stacked Western Conference.

sexinthatsx
04-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Spurs for sure - their bench is very deep compared to the Clips. If a Clips starter goes down, they would be in a trouble of hurt. Spurs have been playing with a limping Parker and Mill can still will the Spurs to a win. Having a deep bench in the playoffs goes a LONGGG way.

TheGreatYacht
04-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Smh player fans

:lmao

LongtimeSpursFan
04-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Smh player fans

LOL. Players fans are like them WWE referees who just happen to be looking the other way when someone else besides Parker has a terrible game but should Parker do something wrong they are quick to post.

SupremeGuy
04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
How is it killing the Spurs? These are both high-quality teams, and the series is tied 2-2.If you don't see how our starting PG is killing our team, I suggest you start watching the games.

SupremeGuy
04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
:lmao because Austin fucking rivers took a shit on our starting PG :lmaoEveryone porker guards takes a big shit on him :lmao

Darius Bieber
04-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Austin Rivers has been playing better than any Spur outside of Duncan, Mills or Leonard. That right there should tell you which roster is better. It's the Clippers and by a trillion miles.

phxspurfan
04-28-2015, 08:09 PM
Spurs have such a strong coaching advantage they should not lose this series though

Dude Doc Rivers is top 5 in the NBA. He's no Scott Brooks or VDN

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 08:15 PM
LOL. Players fans are like them WWE referees who just happen to be looking the other way when someone else besides Parker has a terrible game but should Parker do something wrong they are quick to post.

LongtimeSpursFan.....

My nigga.

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Dude Doc Rivers is top 5 in the NBA. He's no Scott Brooks or VDN

:lmao :lmao

Tom Rivers is a shit coach who has piggybacked off the success of three hall of famers and Tom Thibbideau. You really have let the media's narrative of him influence your assessment of his coaching abilities tbh :lol he did jack shit before the Big 3 in Boston and jack shit after

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:10 PM
On another note, some of y'all are fucking sad. You'd think the Spurs were down 3-0 with these emo responses.

:cry austin rivers played a good game our roster must suck :cry

stfu