PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: LMAO losing two POs games against Middleton, MCW, PiPachu, Ilya, Bayless, Dudley...

Brazil
04-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Is this for real tbh ?

How in hell a roster with Gasol, Noah, Butler, Gibson... can lose at home against dat kind of roster coached by J Kidd ?

hater
04-28-2015, 09:32 AM
They are a badly constructed team that's why

Oh and ATL is a team built for the regular season

Even with all the drama Leroids sleepwalking to the finals

Brazil
04-28-2015, 09:41 AM
First time of the year I watched the Bucks playing tbh...

How this roster can make the POs and take two games on a serie against Bulls including one game in Bulls home ?

Hats off tbh winning two POs games with Bayless and Dudley playing 20 mn, Picachu and Ilya 25 and relying on a 20 y/o center for a good 40 mn...

:lmao Bulls tbh

Venti Quattro
04-28-2015, 09:44 AM

Wiz v Cavs ECF

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2015, 09:46 AM
The Bucks are young and hungry..

I called this upset on the Chicago forum.. It's a bunch of older players holding onto their past against younger players building for the future. Bulls need some serious rebuilding. Their best shot at the title was years ago. Their team is simply not built for the playoffs.

Killakobe81
04-28-2015, 09:48 AM
They are a badly constructed team that's why

Oh and ATL is a team built for the regular season

This ....and Spurs will have a dog fight every round should have faced Dallas ...

DD
04-28-2015, 09:48 AM
:wowJust imagine if the Bucks had Leon Powe or Aaron Gray in this series...they'd already be in the 2nd round

Raven
04-28-2015, 09:49 AM
i called the upset on another forum, before the series, but at this point i doubt it happens. I don't think mvpau will allow himself such a shame.

hater
04-28-2015, 09:52 AM
This ....and Spurs will have a dog fight every round should have faced Dallas ...

That's the spurs tree and they have to sit in it.

They fucked around in regular season and most of them treated the NOLA game like a regular season game.

Venti Quattro
04-28-2015, 09:54 AM
:wowJust imagine if the Bucks had Leon Powe or Aaron Gray in this series...they'd already be in the 2nd round

:lmao Leon Powe owned the Lakers so bad in 2008 and now he's out of the league

:lol Pau Gasol

Mugen
04-28-2015, 11:03 AM

:lol

JamStone
04-28-2015, 11:14 AM
Mothafuckin give it up to dumb, black coaches.

Shit is turning around, sons. BRHornets45 is dancing in his grave somewhere.

Infinite_limit
04-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Bucks are probably the Top Defensive team in the Playoffs

Mitch
04-28-2015, 11:33 AM

You speak any Polish, limit? I picked up some of that language from my maid.

Infinite_limit
04-28-2015, 11:36 AM
You speak any Polish, limit? I picked up some of that language from my maid.
Yes, my family spoke Polish at home

Is she hot?

Malik Hairston
04-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Chicago's roster is pretty overrated, tbh, it's full of recognizable names, rather than actual impact..

Noah is finished, Gasol is a terrible defender, Gibson is injured(and is a bench guy) and Mirotic can't shoot..Rose is a cancer, of course..

With Horford's inability to shoot after breaking his finger(which is killing their team), the East is even worse than we thought:lol..even with Love's injury and Smith's suspension, the Cavs will probably roll through, unfortunately..

Mitch
04-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Yes, my family spoke Polish at home

Is she hot?

Very attractive lady, she sometimes brings Polish food. That bigos looks like shit, but is pretty good.

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 11:46 AM
This is what happens when you have a Pau led team.

Infinite_limit
04-28-2015, 11:50 AM
Very attractive lady, she sometimes brings Polish food. That bigos looks like shit, but is pretty good.
Haha that is spot on. I use to take it for granted but now I look forward to my Mother making it occasionally.

Brazil
04-28-2015, 12:22 PM

@ home against fucking Middletown, Bayless, Picachu and Dudley ?

:lmao

Brazil
04-28-2015, 12:27 PM
Chicago's roster is pretty overrated, tbh, it's full of recognizable names, rather than actual impact..

Noah is finished, Gasol is a terrible defender, Gibson is injured(and is a bench guy) and Mirotic can't shoot..Rose is a cancer, of course..

With Horford's inability to shoot after breaking his finger(which is killing their team), the East is even worse than we thought:lol..even with Love's injury and Smith's suspension, the Cavs will probably roll through, unfortunately..

Noah lost a step... (don't know what the Frenchies are doing this year tbh between Batum, Parker and Noah it is :lol at this point) but he had his best game yesterday in a while. He played solid defense, passes the ball damn well and even contributed on Offense with a 5/9.

you mentionned the bigs but they are not the reasons they lost yesterday the guards Dunleavy, Butler and Rose shot a 10/44 !! not gonna win a PO game like that even against the fucking bucks

Brazil
04-28-2015, 12:29 PM
This is what happens when you have a Pau led team.

Bulls still gonna win dat serie... with, cherry on the cake, the end of MVPau cannot win a PO game untill Kobe hold his hand schtick :lol

ImDaNuts
04-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Bucks +641 to win the series still live