PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk Honestly About Racial Inequality

DMC
04-28-2015, 11:12 AM
There are plenty statistics that show a disparity between "all men" and "black men" in categories that should concern all races.

http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Earnings-and-Employment1.jpg

Why the disparity in job type? Perhaps education is the key:

EDUCATION

In 2013 about 48% of Black men 25 and older attended college although half of them did not complete a degree compared to 58% of ‘all men’ who attended college who just under half have no degree (see chart on right).http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Educational-Attainment-of-Black-Men-Table2.jpgThe biggest disparity between Black men and ‘all men’ in America is with those who have a bachelors degree. Only 17% of Black men have a bachelors degree compared to 30% of ‘all men’. Second is the number of Black men who finished high school but did not pursue higher education, 35% compared to 28% of ‘all men’.The percent of Black men who have an associates degree (7%) is equal to that of ‘all men’ (7%) in America (see above table). Only 18% of Black men over 25 did not complete high school. This is still higher than the percent for men of all races and ethnic groups together.

* The "3%" figure under "all men" for "Bachelor's degree or higher" should actually read "30%" as indicated in the paragraph below the illustration.

So we can see that black men are less likely to have a college degree than the "all men" and by the way "all men" is also including black men, which would in turn weigh down the number. So if you removed blacks from "all men" and make it "all other men", the difference would be even more stark.

The question is abundantly clear by now; why aren't black men interested or able to attend/complete college?

About 6% of working-age (18-64yrs old) Black men are currently in state or federal prison, or in a municipal jail (see chart right).This is three times higher than the 2% of ‘all men’ in the same age group. What’s even more concerning is that approximately 34%* of all working-age Black men who are not incarcerated are ex-offenders compared to 12% of ‘all men’ which means they have at one point in their lives been convicted of a felony. This data coincides with the increased absence of Black men in the labor force because ex-offenders are prevented from obtaining a large percentage of occupations either by law and are often legally be discriminated against by private employers.

http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Other-Black-Male-Characteristics-Table-2-e1424993914858.jpg

So one reason that black men cannot attend/complete college is that many of them are either in jail/prison or have been recently. So why then is that the case?

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/tanehisicoates/Birthrate%20for%20Black%20and%20White%20Unmarried% 20Women.jpg.jpg

This is the birthrate for unwed women, black vs white. Note that the trend is drawing closer, showing that black women are still having a higher birthrate while unwed than are white women, but the difference is greater than the eyeball test on the chart reveals. The gap is still narrowing.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/tanehisicoates/Birthrate%20for%20Married%20Women%20By%20Race.jpg

Now look at the birthrate for married women. Note that married white women are having more children than married black women on average. What does that say to you? It says to me a couple of things (putting the two charts together).

1. Black men don't want to raise black kids, often it cramps their individual "style"
2. Black women are complicit with black men

When a black man marries a black woman, they tend to have fewer children than when they are not married. Why?

1. There's no government income source for the black child
2. Black married men are often educated and are career minded, as are the women, so children might come later

The numbers are skewed by the massive amount of unwed blacks, male and female, producing offspring. The numbers don't say who's living together, but it's apparent that there's no benefit to being married for black people who aren't career minded people. Children are an income source for many of these people.

When a child is only an income source, the child doesn't get the attention it deserves as a developing mind. Dad isn't around and mom is trying to produce the next income source. The child gets to an age where it becomes self aware and begins to realize it's only an income source, not loved or wanted. It finds comfort in the presence of other children who face the same dilemma. These people grow up to a different reality than most white/black children from married parents. They don't pursue education, just income sources. Since a black man cannot become pregnant, most of those income sources are going to be illegal; it's quick, it's easy and it's "cool". That lands them in trouble with the law.

While the white man has his white trash relative who does similar things, it's frowned upon in the white community. You rarely if ever hear bragging about doing prison time or committing crimes or having babies out of wedlock in the white community. That's because a disproportionate number of whites are not raised by their peers, but instead by their elders/parents. Elders and parents have corporate knowledge about life in general, peers have wants and misconceptions about life.

Summary: Blacks teach other blacks to fail. It's apparent even on this forum where even pretend blacks preach hatred and dissent, and loath education and success. There's a pervasive theme of "yall shouldn't put up with that, but I'm an educated black so I'll just dissent" here. Elsewhere it's just action by example, and that example is by peers, not by elders.

The good news is that the trend is decreasing even if the numbers are growing. Eventually blacks will favor education, perhaps not in this century though.

m>s
04-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Truth nukes

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Truth nukes

It doesn't matter. It's far easier to blame than to actually acknowledge the root problem and work to change it.

Avante
04-28-2015, 12:19 PM
I have about a dozen black buddies, probably about the same with white guys. Played ball in HS and the city leagues with most of them, some from my work experience. Almost all my black friends came from one parent homes. Most never knowing their father. That right there is the huge difference in blacks from everyone else. Black men are not domestic, they want to roam. Sitting home with the wife and kids.....boring. They'd rather be out with their friends.

That right there is why we see all the problems we do with the blacks, they are raised without any male guidance.

There have been a few times where my son Mason (years ago, he's now 21) would be hassling Judy over something then the minute I walk in....debate over. We don't see that in most (about 70%) black homes, by 14ish mom can't handle son any more. They both need a man there and he's been gone for a long time.

Just like slavery, blacks can only blame themselves.

benefactor
04-28-2015, 12:21 PM
:cry but they holdin' us back :cry

Chinook
04-28-2015, 12:22 PM
People need to stop treating their race like it's a sports team. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be. I could care less that blacks as a group struggle from positive leadership. Race doesn't (meaning shouldn't) matter, and the sooner people internalize that, the less they'll be inclined to curb their behavior based on how they think they should act.

Though we really need to have a standardized quality of education. It simply makes no sense that rich neighborhoods have better public schools than poor neighborhoods.

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2015, 12:37 PM
People need to stop treating their race like it's a sports team. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be. I could care less that blacks as a group struggle from positive leadership. Race doesn't (meaning shouldn't) matter, and the sooner people internalize that, the less they'll be inclined to curb their behavior based on how they think they should act.

Though we really need to have a standardized quality of education. It simply makes no sense that rich neighborhoods have better public schools than poor neighborhoods.

They all have adequate school facilities and qualified teachers.

if you are going to judge good and bad schools by test scores alone then you need to be intellectually honest and factor in the quality of student the different schools have to work with. I'm not saying the students are dumber, I'm saying they are culturally predisposed not to value education.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 12:40 PM

if you are going to judge good and bad schools by test scores alone then you need to be intellectually honest and factor in the quality of student the different schools have to work with. I'm not saying the students are dumber, I'm saying they are culturally predisposed not to value education.

why can't we say that? why is it OK to acknowledge that some races are better athletes than others but not that there are differences in mental capacity as well?

Avante
04-28-2015, 12:41 PM

Why this need to ignore the obvious differences? Why ignore the fact most Mexicans drive around without car insurance and can't drive worth a damn? Why ignore the differences musical tastes, the differences in eating habits, the differences in crime? We are different so why play games?.

Avante
04-28-2015, 12:43 PM
why can't we say that? why is it OK to acknowledge that some races are better athletes than others but not that there are differences in mental capacity as well?

It's not about mental capacity , it's about not caring to educate.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 12:45 PM

Oh I agree with that also.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 12:47 PM

It's not about race but about being poor, tbh. I read a statistic somewhere that if you're born poor the odds of you drying poor are very high. This was in the USA.

m>s
04-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Link?

m>s
04-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Because das raycis

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 12:55 PM
It's not about race but about being poor, tbh. I read a statistic somewhere that if you're born poor the odds of you drying poor are very high. This was in the USA.

I read a statistic somewhere that if you're born black then the odds of dying black are very high. This was also in the USA.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 12:57 PM
Because das raycis

Yeah. I guess I should revisit all the great contributions to math and science that they have made.

RD2191
I read a statistic somewhere that if you're born black then the odds of dying black are very high. This was also in the USA.
See Michael Jackson.

cantthinkofanything
Yeah. I guess I should revisit all the great contributions to math and science that they have made.

Ok. Done.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 12:59 PM

See Michael Jackson.

Don't tell me you can't understand the complicated statistical calculation of "very high".

RD2191
04-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Don't tell me you can't understand the complicated statistical calculation of "very high".
:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Huh...someone called me..I'm Darrell's cousin and we look just alike

qFXC9bFV_qM

Avante
04-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Link?

This is a life experience something you pick up on a long the way. I have never seen a black guy with a book. Have never met one with much depth about a lot of things.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 01:22 PM
This is a life experience something you pick up on a long the way. I have never seen a black guy with a book. Have never met one with much depth about a lot of things.

I had a black friend that was smart as hell. Also had a true photographic memory. He'd fuck you up so bad in your trivia bullshit. How devastated would you be.

The Reckoning
04-28-2015, 01:24 PM
that's a lot of college dropouts

Avante
04-28-2015, 01:25 PM
I had a black friend that was smart as hell. Also had a true photographic memory. He'd fuck you up so bad in your trivia bullshit. How devastated would you be.

First off never use...one...as some example for anything, ok? Second off there is nobody today or in history who can stand toe to toe with me when it comes to trivia, if we are talking....pro rasslin', blues, football and track. I am the King.

I have been all over the place out there in cyber space looking for that guy who can hang with me, there isn't one.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 01:33 PM
First off never use...one...as some example for anything, ok? Second off there is nobody today or in history who can stand toe to toe with me when it comes to trivia, if we are talking....pro rasslin', blues, football and track. I am the King.

I have been all over the place out there in cyber space looking for that guy who can hang with me, there isn't one.

I only know one like that so that's what I used. I could have said, "I know several black dudes that are smart as hell with true photographic memories." But that would have been a lie.

And he would have killed you in any of your gay trivia stuff. Except maybe pro rasslin'.

Avante
04-28-2015, 01:42 PM
I only know one like that so that's what I used. I could have said, "I know several black dudes that are smart as hell with true photographic memories." But that would have been a lie.

And he would have killed you in any of your gay trivia stuff. Except maybe pro rasslin'.

Dude, you have no idea just how deep I can go with that stuff, all you see is what I think you simple little shits can handle, ok? I know it all, everything, ok?

I was the moderator at SUB10 the worlds number site for sprint talk. I could teach the history of The Blues at any major university, and I start in 1920 when it comes to pro football and the late 1800's when it comes to the college game. I have no equal.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Dude, you have no idea just how deep I can can with that stuff, all you see is what I think you simple little shits can handle, ok? I know it all, everything, ok?

whatever. I really don't give a shit. And I'm not sure I see the use in such a "skill".

If for some weird reason, I wanted to put together a full field of 4x100 blacks who played football, I could just Google it and save the trouble of having to read through your pedophilia stories and bad grammar.

Infinite_limit
04-28-2015, 01:52 PM
http://blog.jonolan.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sagging-looter.jpg

DJR210
04-28-2015, 02:10 PM

Great statistic IMO, very enlightening

DJR210
04-28-2015, 02:12 PM
Dude, you have no idea just how deep I can go

Same sweet nothing you whispered in that poor boys ear, 45 years ago in Olongopo.

Infinite_limit
04-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Same sweet nothing you whispered in that poor boys ear, 45 years ago in Olongopo.
Hahah oh man

Expert
04-28-2015, 02:23 PM

we need to also stop pretending that rich and poor are arbitrary assignments to life. Often people are poor due to lack of education and they remain poor due to lack of concern about education. That lack of concern is in and of itself due to lack of education. So to say that educational opportunities are disproportionate between rich and poor neighborhoods is to insinuate that educational desires are proportionate. They simply are not. what you will find in poor neighborhoods however is a high crime rate, trash in yards, graffiti and gang paraphernalia, overall poor hygiene and illegal substance abuse. who is the entity responsible for ensuring poor neighborhoods have a higher percentage of those things than do rich neighborhoods?

we should ideally treat society as 1 unit. However it is not a secret that certain racial sectors identify themselves separately, the blacks would be the one that most stand out in that regard. The black community refers to themselves as the black community, for us by us. If you're going to separate yourselves from the rest of society don't be upset when society accepts that based on your performance.

Chinook
04-28-2015, 02:25 PM

That misses the point. I'm not asking for a bare minimum. I'm asking for a uniform standard. Minimums don't breed equality at all. Plus, as someone who went to a school that teetered annually between being 'inner city' and being 'normal', I know all about varying standards in education. I also know that personal accountability goes a long way toward determining your future. Rich parents won't stand for their kids going to a poor school. But it shouldn't be something that parents have to fight for. The government should make sure that all public schools have equal resources. If rich folks want to take their kids to private schools, so be it, but they shouldn't get vouchers for them.

m>s
04-28-2015, 02:48 PM
This is a life experience something you pick up on a long the way
So in other words you just pulled it out of your ass and have no actual empirical evidence

m>s
04-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Ok. Done.
:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
04-28-2015, 02:52 PM

:lol no they don't and how would you know. I actually tutored in SAISD and acting like educational opportunities are the same at South Side as they are at Reagan is just stupid.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-28-2015, 02:54 PM
There are plenty statistics that show a disparity between "all men" and "black men" in categories that should concern all races.

http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Earnings-and-Employment1.jpg

Why the disparity in job type? Perhaps education is the key:

EDUCATION

In 2013 about 48% of Black men 25 and older attended college although half of them did not complete a degree compared to 58% of ‘all men’ who attended college who just under half have no degree (see chart on right).http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Educational-Attainment-of-Black-Men-Table2.jpgThe biggest disparity between Black men and ‘all men’ in America is with those who have a bachelors degree. Only 17% of Black men have a bachelors degree compared to 30% of ‘all men’. Second is the number of Black men who finished high school but did not pursue higher education, 35% compared to 28% of ‘all men’.The percent of Black men who have an associates degree (7%) is equal to that of ‘all men’ (7%) in America (see above table). Only 18% of Black men over 25 did not complete high school. This is still higher than the percent for men of all races and ethnic groups together.

* The "3%" figure under "all men" for "Bachelor's degree or higher" should actually read "30%" as indicated in the paragraph below the illustration.

So we can see that black men are less likely to have a college degree than the "all men" and by the way "all men" is also including black men, which would in turn weigh down the number. So if you removed blacks from "all men" and make it "all other men", the difference would be even more stark.

The question is abundantly clear by now; why aren't black men interested or able to attend/complete college?

About 6% of working-age (18-64yrs old) Black men are currently in state or federal prison, or in a municipal jail (see chart right).This is three times higher than the 2% of ‘all men’ in the same age group. What’s even more concerning is that approximately 34%* of all working-age Black men who are not incarcerated are ex-offenders compared to 12% of ‘all men’ which means they have at one point in their lives been convicted of a felony. This data coincides with the increased absence of Black men in the labor force because ex-offenders are prevented from obtaining a large percentage of occupations either by law and are often legally be discriminated against by private employers.

http://blackdemographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Other-Black-Male-Characteristics-Table-2-e1424993914858.jpg

So one reason that black men cannot attend/complete college is that many of them are either in jail/prison or have been recently. So why then is that the case?

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/tanehisicoates/Birthrate%20for%20Black%20and%20White%20Unmarried% 20Women.jpg.jpg

This is the birthrate for unwed women, black vs white. Note that the trend is drawing closer, showing that black women are still having a higher birthrate while unwed than are white women, but the difference is greater than the eyeball test on the chart reveals. The gap is still narrowing.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/tanehisicoates/Birthrate%20for%20Married%20Women%20By%20Race.jpg

Now look at the birthrate for married women. Note that married white women are having more children than married black women on average. What does that say to you? It says to me a couple of things (putting the two charts together).

1. Black men don't want to raise black kids, often it cramps their individual "style"
2. Black women are complicit with black men

When a black man marries a black woman, they tend to have fewer children than when they are not married. Why?

1. There's no government income source for the black child
2. Black married men are often educated and are career minded, as are the women, so children might come later

The numbers are skewed by the massive amount of unwed blacks, male and female, producing offspring. The numbers don't say who's living together, but it's apparent that there's no benefit to being married for black people who aren't career minded people. Children are an income source for many of these people.

When a child is only an income source, the child doesn't get the attention it deserves as a developing mind. Dad isn't around and mom is trying to produce the next income source. The child gets to an age where it becomes self aware and begins to realize it's only an income source, not loved or wanted. It finds comfort in the presence of other children who face the same dilemma. These people grow up to a different reality than most white/black children from married parents. They don't pursue education, just income sources. Since a black man cannot become pregnant, most of those income sources are going to be illegal; it's quick, it's easy and it's "cool". That lands them in trouble with the law.

While the white man has his white trash relative who does similar things, it's frowned upon in the white community. You rarely if ever hear bragging about doing prison time or committing crimes or having babies out of wedlock in the white community. That's because a disproportionate number of whites are not raised by their peers, but instead by their elders/parents. Elders and parents have corporate knowledge about life in general, peers have wants and misconceptions about life.

Summary: Blacks teach other blacks to fail. It's apparent even on this forum where even pretend blacks preach hatred and dissent, and loath education and success. There's a pervasive theme of "yall shouldn't put up with that, but I'm an educated black so I'll just dissent" here. Elsewhere it's just action by example, and that example is by peers, not by elders.

The good news is that the trend is decreasing even if the numbers are growing. Eventually blacks will favor education, perhaps not in this century though.

Using raw stats and not normalizing for socioeconomics is fun I guess. It's typical stupidity from you.

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:04 PM

I actually whispered that in your mom's ear, son.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:06 PM

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/86892.jpg

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:07 PM
whatever. I really don't give a shit. And I'm not sure I see the use in such a "skill".

If for some weird reason, I wanted to put together a full field of 4x100 blacks who played football, I could just Google it and save the trouble of having to read through your pedophilia stories and bad grammar.

Go ahead and prove that, then I'll show you reality. Come on guy for once prove a point, you can't do it.

Tell me how many NFLers actually ran on Olympic 4x1 teams?

Come on guy, do something besides running your mouth.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Go ahead and prove that, then I'll show you reality. Come on guy for once prove a point, you can't do it.

Tell me how many NFLers actually ran on Olympic 4x1 teams?

Come on guy, do something besides running your mouth.

I can't think of a reason why I would want to look that up.

DJR210
04-28-2015, 03:17 PM

Please, you can't get a hard on with anything over 10

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:19 PM
I can't think of a reason why I would want to look that up.

Then why talk about it?

Dude, I started watching track around 1959, ran track all thru school. Been a subsciber to Track & Field News mag, since 1970. Have tons of books on the sport. Why fight it?

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Please, you can't get a hard on with anything over 10

Why just totally foam at the mouth? Why not 6 or 7 year old boys or goats? Why the total bullshit?

I was a sailor hitting the bars doing what we do, why act like a fucking retard over it?

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Then why talk about it?

Dude, I started watching track around 1959, ran track all thru school. Been a subsciber to Track & Field News mag, since 1970. Have tons of books on the sport. Why fight it?

I don't care. Fight what? What are you even going on about?

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Why just totally foam at the mouth? Why not 6 or 7 year old boys or goats? Why the total bullshit?

I was a sailor hitting the bars doing what we do, why act like a fucking retard over it?

I think your words are in the wrong order...see below...

Why just totally foam at the mouth? Why not? Why the total bullshit?

I was a fucking retard sailor hitting the 6 or 7 year old boys or goats, doing what we do. why act like a over it?

DMC
04-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Using raw stats and not normalizing for socioeconomics is fun I guess. It's typical stupidity from you.

Normalizing is what hides the facts. It allows problem areas to be hidden in averages and institutes grading on a curve. Black kids are already expected to fail, so calling them winners because they haven't been in prison yet is part of the problem. Besides, the source for those stats are illustrated. Argue with them or make a counter point or shut the fuck up. You're part of the problem, you liberal piece of shit.

DJR210
04-28-2015, 03:26 PM
or goats?

You said it, not me

:lol even sicker old faggot

FuzzyLumpkins
04-28-2015, 03:35 PM
Normalizing is what hides the facts. It allows problem areas to be hidden in averages and institutes grading on a curve. Besides, the source for those stats are illustrated. Argue with them or make a counter point or shut the fuck up. You're part of the problem, you liberal piece of shit.

:lol You can demonstrate that normalization has been done improperly. It is also necessary for controlling experiments and arriving at specific conclusions because it disproves other cause.

It's been demonstrated community by community that poor white people act about just as badly as poor people from other 'races.'

:lol you sourced the raw data but you didn't source the causal link. All your whopper conclusions speaking to the motives of your stereotype are in the second half and see you out on a limb all by your lonesome.

You ain't got shit just like your warrior gene stupidity. But DMC white people have the gene too. . . .

American Renaissance does a better job and their attempts are shitty too. Nice to see you borrow their techniques.

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:52 PM
So in other words you just pulled it out of your ass and have no actual empirical evidence

So you are too dumb to trust what something with a ton of experience in catching fish tells you about fishing?

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:53 PM
You said it, not me

:lol even sicker old faggot

Why this..."I;m actually retarded"...stuff from you?

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 04:10 PM
So you are too dumb to trust what something with a ton of experience in catching fish tells you about fishing?

Like a giant fish catching robot!?!?!!??

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Like a giant fish catching robot!?!?!!??

I' really pissed off at your parents, why they let you on their computer, ?????

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 04:18 PM
I' really pissed off at your parents, why they let you on their computer, ?????

Do you want to spank me old man? Cuz that's not a normal feeling.
Are you going to pull a Bruce Jenner but say you're a 13 year old gay boy trapped in the body of a 60 year old man?

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Do you want to spank me old man? Cuz that's not a normal feeling.
Are you going to pull a Bruce Jenner but say you're a 13 year old gay boy trapped in the body of a 60 year old man?

You never seem to really understand anything guy. And you try so hard to impress the reader instead of talking to me/others. You also don't know shit about anything.

Why not bug those more on your level, ok?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-28-2015, 04:22 PM
:

It's been demonstrated community by community that poor white people act about just as badly as poor people from other 'races.'

Including violent crime?

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 04:23 PM
You never seem to really understand anything guy. And you try so hard to impress the reader instead of talking to me/others. You also don't know shit about anything.

Why not bug those more on your level, ok?

I know a lot of things about a lot of things. Do you want to play a trivia game?

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:32 PM
I know a lot of things about a lot of things. Do you want to play a trivia game?

Make a thread and keep it away from your job or things others don't talk about. All the things I talk about I talk with others about. There are sites out there dedicated to pro rasslin'/football/track/blues. Don't go off into things only you care about, ok?

The Gemini Method
04-28-2015, 04:33 PM
Did someone say goats?

Spur-Addict
04-28-2015, 04:34 PM

:rollin

The Gemini Method
04-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Speaking of goats...here comes Spur-Addict (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12803)!

Spur-Addict
04-28-2015, 04:43 PM
Speaking of goats...here comes Spur-Addict (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12803)!

Beast Mode is the goat tbh

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 04:44 PM
http://www.funnypica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-woman-pictures.jpg

The Gemini Method
04-28-2015, 04:59 PM
That your chick, cantthinkofanything? Handle your biz!

Chinook
04-28-2015, 05:23 PM
If you're going to separate yourselves from the rest of society don't be upset when society accepts that based on your performance.

Hence why the bulk of my post is me saying I'm against people separating themselves based on race. I think the rest of your post sort of misses my point, though I don't really disagree with what you're saying. I don't think that education is stressed as much in every community. I know blacks have a lot of cultural pressure against being educated. I know as a black man who had to deal with the discrimination due to not having a particularly "black" accent.

But what you need is equal opportunity, because the only way for any culture to change (provided it insists on remaining a culture) is for those directing the change to be given the opportunity to prosper. Standardized education wouldn't yield equality over night. But it would expedite the process, because you eliminate the sect of people who have the will to get out of poverty but lack the means. The majority refuse to take it? So what? It's not like they were going to succeed in a worse education system.

You standardize government education, and you eliminate the motives behind affirmative action. You also do a lot to undercut the learned helplessness that many groups have acquired because liberal folks have spent the better part of a half-century coddling them.

HI-FI
04-28-2015, 05:31 PM
http://blog.jonolan.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sagging-looter.jpg

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 05:57 PM
That your chick, cantthinkofanything? Handle your biz!

She's not mine yet. I was able to steal this picture of Goddess from her parent's house. I think I can have her though.

DMC
04-28-2015, 07:17 PM
Hence why the bulk of my post is me saying I'm against people separating themselves based on race. I think the rest of your post sort of misses my point, though I don't really disagree with what you're saying. I don't think that education is stressed as much in every community. I know blacks have a lot of cultural pressure against being educated. I know as a black man who had to deal with the discrimination due to not having a particularly "black" accent.

I sense a distant "they" in your tone when you speak of cultural pressure. The pressure is coming from blacks themselves. I know blacks aren't a homogeneous group, but the pressure isn't coming from other races.

So I touched on just why black men are underachievers in the senses I mentioned, compared to all other men. It comes down to upbringing and it's a lasting vicious circle that's hard to break out of, especially considering what you just said about cultural pressure against education. Overcoming the poverty barrier is hard enough. Add single parent, friends who disrespect you if you try to become formally educated and the predominant bias against you because you're black to begin with, and the escape vector is much narrower for the poor black male than for the poor white one. I get that, and that's why I mentioned it.

At some point people have to take personal accountability. Society cannot do that for them.

But what you need is equal opportunity, because the only way for any culture to change (provided it insists on remaining a culture) is for those directing the change to be given the opportunity to prosper. Standardized education wouldn't yield equality over night. But it would expedite the process, because you eliminate the sect of people who have the will to get out of poverty but lack the means. The majority refuse to take it? So what? It's not like they were going to succeed in a worse education system.

There's quite a difference between opportunity and charity. There's no innate right to receive attempt after attempt to force educate a culture of people at the expense of those who bootstrapped themselves into a middle class lifestyle. You build better schools, you have to put Constantine wire around them to keep the computers from walking away, to keep gangs out, keep graffiti off the walls. Why don't those in the district defend the schools? They won't, instead they'll riot and burn things to the ground if someone gets arrested for the said offenses. How do you continue to provide an equal opportunity for people who aren't part of that but live in it? It's not equal if you spend 3x as much to police and maintain a school district because it's laced with thugs, street crime and illegal substance sales even at the schools themselves.

It starts with accountability. I've not seen a lot of it from the black community. The public enemy number 1 for blacks is the collection of "we got your back" black spotlight seekers like Sharpton and previously Jackson. There's money to be made saying what a group of like minded individuals already believe, and while these clowns preach to you that you're not being treated fairly, you're out killing each other and burning your own neighborhoods to the ground.

I know you know this more than I do, but charity isn't the answer. It's been tried for 40 years. Opportunity isn't charity. A lake of fresh water available for all doesn't become less available for people too lazy to walk to it. It's not equal opportunity to truck it to them so they can piss in it.

You standardize government education, and you eliminate the motives behind affirmative action. You also do a lot to undercut the learned helplessness that many groups have acquired because liberal folks have spent the better part of a half-century coddling them.
If you standardized education you'd have even more black males uneducated. When you invoke the government you employ pass/fail criteria that's non-conforming to socioeconomic differences across the spectrum of classes. Governments will always have a generic offering, it's up to individuals to make sure they get the most of it. While there's a safety net that some people feel is more of a hammock, there's not going to be the hunger pangs that drive people to relocate their priorities.

DMC
04-28-2015, 07:25 PM
:lol You can demonstrate that normalization has been done improperly. It is also necessary for controlling experiments and arriving at specific conclusions because it disproves other cause.

You just type a bunch of words and never made a single point. Blacks represent a disproportionate population of prisons across the US. Why, if it's just a poverty issue, since there are more poor whites than poor blacks?

:lol you sourced the raw data but you didn't source the causal link. All your whopper conclusions speaking to the motives of your stereotype are in the second half and see you out on a limb all by your lonesome.

You ain't got shit just like your warrior gene stupidity. But DMC white people have the gene too. . . .

What gene do they have?

I made the causal link. Unlike you I don't need someone to tell me what to think. Instead of offering a different opinion, you just fagged out.

American Renaissance does a better job and their attempts are shitty too. Nice to see you borrow their techniques.
Hey look, someone said something about being a technician, go tear them down with your cubicle job.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-28-2015, 08:11 PM
You just type a bunch of words and never made a single point. Blacks represent a disproportionate population of prisons across the US. Why, if it's just a poverty issue, since there are more poor whites than poor blacks?

What gene do they have?

I made the causal link. Unlike you I don't need someone to tell me what to think. Instead of offering a different opinion, you just fagged out.

Hey look, someone said something about being a technician, go tear them down with your cubicle job.

:lol So you are just going to abandon the normalization line of argument completely and go for the whiney begging of the question. You not being able to figure out the answer to your question is not an argument. That is WC style wishful thinking.

Always can count on you nihilist dimwits to abandon ship.

Chinook
04-28-2015, 08:17 PM
I sense a distant "they" in your tone when you speak of cultural pressure. The pressure is coming from blacks themselves. I know blacks aren't a homogeneous group, but the pressure isn't coming from other races.

So I touched on just why black men are underachievers in the senses I mentioned, compared to all other men. It comes down to upbringing and it's a lasting vicious circle that's hard to break out of, especially considering what you just said about cultural pressure against education. Overcoming the poverty barrier is hard enough. Add single parent, friends who disrespect you if you try to become formally educated and the predominant bias against you because you're black to begin with, and the escape vector is much narrower for the poor black male than for the poor white one. I get that, and that's why I mentioned it.

At some point people have to take personal accountability. Society cannot do that for them.

The "they" you're sensing refers to anyone who defines themselves and other by race. In this case, I was especially referring to black people who criticize other blacks based on their level of education or mainstream association. How you don't see that I'm arguing for individualism and personal accountability is beyond me.

There's quite a difference between opportunity and charity. There's no innate right to receive attempt after attempt to force educate a culture of people at the expense of those who bootstrapped themselves into a middle class lifestyle. You build better schools, you have to put Constantine wire around them to keep the computers from walking away, to keep gangs out, keep graffiti off the walls. Why don't those in the district defend the schools? They won't, instead they'll riot and burn things to the ground if someone gets arrested for the said offenses. How do you continue to provide an equal opportunity for people who aren't part of that but live in it? It's not equal if you spend 3x as much to police and maintain a school district because it's laced with thugs, street crime and illegal substance sales even at the schools themselves.

It starts with accountability. I've not seen a lot of it from the black community. The public enemy number 1 for blacks is the collection of "we got your back" black spotlight seekers like Sharpton and previously Jackson. There's money to be made saying what a group of like minded individuals already believe, and while these clowns preach to you that you're not being treated fairly, you're out killing each other and burning your own neighborhoods to the ground.

I know you know this more than I do, but charity isn't the answer. It's been tried for 40 years. Opportunity isn't charity. A lake of fresh water available for all doesn't become less available for people too lazy to walk to it. It's not equal opportunity to truck it to them so they can piss in it.

I don't think we disagree much. I have no tolerance for people who piss away opportunities and especially for those who disrupt others taking advantage of their own opportunities. And the black community is awful for the most part at encouraging intellectual and societal growth. No argument with that. The difference is between our views on how to change that. I think we both agree that the ultimate change will have to occur in the minds of black people. However, you think it has to be a group thing, while I'm much more inclined to believe it will only be an individual choice. One has to decide for themselves to go for what they want and to make something of themselves.

We just need to take socioeconomics out of it, because not doing so goes against the meritocratic view we seem to share. It's not an individual fault that he's surrounded by idiots who will steal all the computers and harass teachers into changing schools. If he has to struggle just to get a standard education, then that's not anymore fair that rich people having to spend money to improve the quality of education for other people's kids. Why is it that only that absolute more driven and gifted poor kids will be able to reach where richer kids can reach? How is it fair that one group has to try harder simply because their peers are inferior?

If you standardized education you'd have even more black males uneducated. When you invoke the government you employ pass/fail criteria that's non-conforming to socioeconomic differences across the spectrum of classes. Governments will always have a generic offering, it's up to individuals to make sure they get the most of it. While there's a safety net that some people feel is more of a hammock, there's not going to be the hunger pangs that drive people to relocate their priorities.

I think we'd see a split between folks who can't hang and folks who can. Maybe that split is 80-20 in favor of people flunking out, but that's better than a situation where no one is going to advance. People either respond or they don't. If they don't, fuck em. Don't give them welfare, or free health care or any other type of long-term safety net. But if they do, then that's just reduces the number of people in the cesspool and the chances of someone worthy slipping through the cracks.

Avante
04-28-2015, 08:24 PM
I cannot believe all that crap typed above when it's very very short and simple....

As long as black men refuse to accept responsible for their kids the black world will be fucked up. That's it, all that other shit starts right there. That is the problem.

Black boys grow up looking at the older thugs in the neighborhood not their dad. Because they have no dad.

Look at our boy Kool, there is a perfect example. The boy is totally clueless, he really doesn't know any better. He really does think things are like that, and I'm dead serious. He can't figure out he is being manipulated by those knowing just how limited young blacks are.

If black men accepted their responsibilities and stayed in the home and raised their kids we wouldn't be having this thread.

SupremeGuy
04-28-2015, 08:56 PM
Using raw stats and not normalizing for socioeconomics is fun I guess. It's typical stupidity from you.Excellent counter-argument, will read again.

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2015, 09:12 PM
dumb blacks hate uncle toms

but those hypocrites have no problem looking for a black player coach, black lawyer, black professionals in any type of field....

lol dumb blacks...shouldve stayed in school or go learn a trade to make something out of your life then continue to thug life

spurraider21
04-28-2015, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:18 PM

As someone who just assraped an upper divison course in Memory I can tell you this is completely untrue and there is no such thing as a "photographic memory."

Just wanted to slap some knowledge down there. Carry on with your blacks discussion (no racist)

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:19 PM
:lol mah nigga DJR nailing Avante to the tree of woe

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY

So where would your Raiders be without....

Gene Upshaw
Art Shell
Willie Brown
Cliff Branch
Marcus Allen
Clem Daneils
Jack Tatum
Michael Haynes
Lester Hayes
Art Powell
Warren Wells
Bo Jackson
Charles Woodson
Clarence Davis
George Atkinson
Otis Sistrunk
Napolean Kaufman
Hewritt Dixon
Tim Brown

m>s
04-28-2015, 09:21 PM
^fuck off cuck, go worship n!ggers in your own space

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Avante why do you have such a hard on for blacks anyway? Are you a cuck with a bull?

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:24 PM
^fuck off cuck, go worship n!ggers in your own space

You can take your ...we slow small white folks...and stick it up your ass, got it fucker?

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Avante why do you have such a hard on for blacks anyway? Are you a cuck with a bull?

I'm an x-running back, who are the great running backs?
I;m an x-kick returner, who are the great kick returners?
I'm an x-sprinter, who are the great sprinters?
I love them blues, who originated them blues?
I love to dance, who has that rythmn?
I am hung like an Arkansas mule, well?

I ran all over white guys, the ones who gave me problems were the black cats.

Now add the fact they are far cooler than uptight white people, far more looser.

DMC
04-28-2015, 09:28 PM
:lol So you are just going to abandon the normalization line of argument completely and go for the whiney begging of the question. You not being able to figure out the answer to your question is not an argument. That is WC style wishful thinking.

Always can count on you nihilist dimwits to abandon ship.

Hey look, I'm going to use formal debate terminology without offering a counter argument. I'm a jr debate moderator.

m>s
04-28-2015, 09:28 PM
You can take your ...we slow small white folks...and stick it up your ass, got it fucker?
Stop cuckposting at me loser

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm an x-running back, who are the great running backs?
I;m an x-kick returner, who are the great kick returners?
I'm an x-sprinter, who are the great sprinters?
I love them blues, who originated them blues?
I love to dance, who has that rythmn?
I am hung like an Arkansas mule, well?

I ran all over white guys, the ones who gave me problems were the black cats.

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Stop cuckposting at me loser

Then don't get in my way little fuck, got it?

DJR210
04-28-2015, 09:34 PM

This. Fucking weirdo. This old faggot's dying wish is to be a black man..

http://i.imgur.com/WKkNdge.gif

DMC
04-28-2015, 09:37 PM
The "they" you're sensing refers to anyone who defines themselves and other by race. In this case, I was especially referring to black people who criticize other blacks based on their level of education or mainstream association. How you don't see that I'm arguing for individualism and personal accountability is beyond me.

So you can say "they" and lump people into a group by doing so but you get to hide behind individuality?

I don't think we disagree much. I have no tolerance for people who piss away opportunities and especially for those who disrupt others taking advantage of their own opportunities. And the black community is awful for the most part at encouraging intellectual and societal growth. No argument with that. The difference is between our views on how to change that. I think we both agree that the ultimate change will have to occur in the minds of black people. However, you think it has to be a group thing, while I'm much more inclined to believe it will only be an individual choice. One has to decide for themselves to go for what they want and to make something of themselves.

Micro changes are what fuels macro changes, sure. I don't get your argument. Groups are concepts, there's no collective thought.

We just need to take socioeconomics out of it, because not doing so goes against the meritocratic view we seem to share. It's not an individual fault that he's surrounded by idiots who will steal all the computers and harass teachers into changing schools. If he has to struggle just to get a standard education, then that's not anymore fair that rich people having to spend money to improve the quality of education for other people's kids. Why is it that only that absolute more driven and gifted poor kids will be able to reach where richer kids can reach? How is it fair that one group has to try harder simply because their peers are inferior?

Yeah I was playing the Fuzzy card, being sarcastic.

To answer your "fair" question, we are animals who learned to walk upright. There's no fairness. How's it fair that a baby is born in the deserts of Africa and starves to death walking to a rice bag while American babies suffer from obesity? It's not fair. The sins of the father are indeed bestowed upon the son, and where your parents genetics and educational history lies is where you start. You're never guaranteed to even make it out of the womb, but once you do who knows where you'll land. It's not fair, and I stopped using that term after puberty.

I think we'd see a split between folks who can't hang and folks who can. Maybe that split is 80-20 in favor of people flunking out, but that's better than a situation where no one is going to advance. People either respond or they don't. If they don't, fuck em. Don't give them welfare, or free health care or any other type of long-term safety net. But if they do, then that's just reduces the number of people in the cesspool and the chances of someone worthy slipping through the cracks.
It won't work that way though. You have a system now where you'd have to work harder to starve to death than to feed yourself. If people cannot prosper in that, taking it away from them isn't going to convince them to be upstanding folk. It should be taken away, but then where's this fairness to the kids of people who just say fuck it and let the little boogers starve?

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Then don't get in my way little fuck, got it?
Don't you have some shrubs to prune while Judy's busy fucking that Lorenzo Neal stunt double you hired?

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:39 PM
This. Fucking weirdo. This old faggot's dying wish is to be a black man..

http://i.imgur.com/WKkNdge.gif

No way in hell I wanna look in a mirror and see a kinky haired fat lipped black head looking back at me, so wrong as usual.

DJR210
04-28-2015, 09:41 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/avante_zpsiyzjhzpb.jpg

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:41 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/841/1297199080171.png?1318992465

Every white dude in this thread.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Hey look, I'm going to use formal debate terminology without offering a counter argument. I'm a jr debate moderator.

:lol what form of formal debate is that? Pointing out something is a fallacy is a counterargument.

:lol crying over Fuzzy pedantry. Simpleton.

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:47 PM
Don't you have some shrubs to prune while Judy's busy fucking that Lorenzo Neal stunt double you hired?

Let me ask her, she's sitting right over there watching TV.

Avante....hey babe, Clipper Nation wants to know hows that Lorenzo Neal stunt double doing?
Judy...when will you ever grow up? Clipper Nation...what is that? Lorenzo Neal?
Avante....it's funny,
Judy....sure when you're 12.

There ya go slick.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:48 PM
Let me ask her, she's sitting right over there watching TV.

Avante....hey babe, Clipper Nation wants to know hows that Lorenzo Neal stunt double doing?
Judy...when will you ever grow up? Clipper Nation...what is that? Lorenzo Neal?
Avante....it's funny,
Judy....sure when you're 12.

There ya go slick.
You talk to your right hand? Weird, tbh.

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:51 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/avante_zpsiyzjhzpb.jpg

How dumb can one guy be, wow!

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:52 PM
You talk to your right hand? Weird, tbh.

You try to talk to adults, weird!

Clipper Nation
04-28-2015, 09:52 PM
Avante talking to "Judy":

http://i.imgur.com/aIvUQLX.jpg

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:58 PM
Avante talking to "Judy":

http://i.imgur.com/aIvUQLX.jpg

Clipper Nation if the Clippers win it all.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/haitikid/01.jpg

m>s
04-28-2015, 10:03 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/841/1297199080171.png?1318992465

This is is a spinoff copy cat of a meme made by a white guy

Keep looking up to us shitskins, you guys are like some sort of scrotum parasite

DMC
04-28-2015, 11:07 PM
:lol what form of formal debate is that? Pointing out something is a fallacy is a counterargument.

:lol crying over Fuzzy pedantry. Simpleton.

You're not only using the bad reasons fallacy, you're doing so merely by assertion without a counter argument or even addressing the conclusion of the argument.

Hey look, I'll use some emoticons to pretend I didn't just use a fallacy to infer a fallacy, because I'm stupid and insecure in my abilities to debate.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 11:11 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
04-29-2015, 12:58 AM
You're not only using the bad reasons fallacy, you're doing so merely by assertion without a counter argument or even addressing the conclusion of the argument.

Hey look, I'll use some emoticons to pretend I didn't just use a fallacy to infer a fallacy, because I'm stupid and insecure in my abilities to debate.

Cannot even argue what is said beyond trying to categorize it derisively so as to dismiss. What specifically is fallacious about pointing out assuming your questions premise doesn't constitute an argument. You said 'what genes do they have?' Your lack of ability to answer your question is demonstrative of nothing.

You are still conceding that your 'statistical analysis' does not control for socioeconomic factors. You made a throwaway line about 4 responses ago.

DMC
04-29-2015, 01:42 AM
Cannot even argue what is said beyond trying to categorize it derisively so as to dismiss.

Exactly, which is what you typically do, yet for some reason you feel that urge to respond. Here's a hint: No one here gives a fuck about your opinion, haven't you learned that by now?

What specifically is fallacious about pointing out assuming your questions premise doesn't constitute an argument. You said 'what genes do they have?' Your lack of ability to answer your question is demonstrative of nothing.

You're off in left field again, chubby pumpkins...

You are still conceding that your 'statistical analysis' does not control for socioeconomic factors. You made a throwaway line about 4 responses ago.

You haven't illustrated that it should. You just make that claim as if it's an established fact.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-29-2015, 02:08 AM
Exactly, which is what you typically do, yet for some reason you feel that urge to respond. Here's a hint: No one here gives a fuck about your opinion, haven't you learned that by now?

You're off in left field again, chubby pumpkins...

You haven't illustrated that it should. You just make that claim as if it's an established fact.

What you were hinting at was not an opinion. You did categorize derisively and dismiss. It's what you are doing here as well.

It's not left field. Its your warrior gene argument from a couple of years ago. That and this current diatribe about minorities and marriage is straight up southern KKK handbook. They fashioned themselves christian warriors after all. Academics have been refuting this shit left and right for most of a century. The Southern Poverty Law probably has a ton of shit but lets look around a bit. Let's see google scholar of "race family poverty."

OBJECTIVES: This study investigated the independent and relative effects of family structure, race, and poverty on the health of US children and youth under 20 years of age at two time periods, 1978 through 1980 and 1989 through 1991. METHODS: Data were from the National Health Interview Surveys. Multivariate logit regression methods were used to analyze the effects of family structure, poverty, and race on children's health. RESULTS: Children in families headed by single mothers, Black children, and those living below 150% of the poverty index were much more likely to be in poor or fair health than children in two-parent families, White children, or those in more affluent families. Poverty had the strongest effect on child health in both time periods. CONCLUSIONS: The association between children's health and living below 150% of the poverty index is not explained by race or family structure. The disparity in child health by family income has serious consequences for both the child and society.

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.86.10.1401

Wow that was tough. But hey you get off to race baiting and perpetuating this divisive, hateful drivel. You're cool and people really give a fuck about what you think.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2015, 04:24 AM
u never hear blacks talk about the inequality of uncle toms and the black struggler...

oh yeh thats right, once stayed in school while the other to busy living it up gangbangin

DMC
04-29-2015, 10:42 AM
What you were hinting at was not an opinion. You did categorize derisively and dismiss. It's what you are doing here as well.

It's not left field. Its your warrior gene argument from a couple of years ago. That and this current diatribe about minorities and marriage is straight up southern KKK handbook. They fashioned themselves christian warriors after all. Academics have been refuting this shit left and right for most of a century. The Southern Poverty Law probably has a ton of shit but lets look around a bit. Let's see google scholar of "race family poverty."

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.86.10.1401

Wow that was tough. But hey you get off to race baiting and perpetuating this divisive, hateful drivel. You're cool and people really give a fuck about what you think.

Yeah, an article about a study that concluded 25 years ago is relevant to this discussion... sure Fuzz nuts, and yeah sure we're talking about what drives poverty here. It's not like I addressed the fact that there are more poor white folks than poor blacks. Poverty doesn't put people in prison at an equal rate race to race it seems, but you don't care about that Fuzzy britches just like you don't care what I think, which is obviously why you keep coming to my threads.

You said the warrior gene didn't exist then you said whites have it as well. So I asked "what gene?" since obviously it doesn't exist.

:lol All the data I pulled came from a website for blacks about blacks by blacks.

m>s
04-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Ugh fuzzy Afro lump head is such a pseudo intellectual darkie his posts are the internet equivalent to nails on a chalk board

FuzzyLumpkins
04-29-2015, 03:38 PM
Yeah, an article about a study that concluded 25 years ago is relevant to this discussion... sure Fuzz nuts, and yeah sure we're talking about what drives poverty here. It's not like I addressed the fact that there are more poor white folks than poor blacks. Poverty doesn't put people in prison at an equal rate race to race it seems, but you don't care about that Fuzzy britches just like you don't care what I think, which is obviously why you keep coming to my threads.

You said the warrior gene didn't exist then you said whites have it as well. So I asked "what gene?" since obviously it doesn't exist.

:lol All the data I pulled came from a website for blacks about blacks by blacks.

I never said the warrior gene never existed. Try to keep up.

While the study concluded 25 years ago you have not demonstrated how societal dynamics have changed such that it is no longer the case. You suck at arguing.

Now, let's google scholar 'race prison poverty'

This study examines the roles of childhood neglect and childhood poverty (family and neighborhood) in predicting Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), academic achievement, and crime in young adulthood. Using existing data from a prospective cohort design study, 1,005 children with documented histories of neglect (N = 507) and matched controls (N = 497) were interviewed in young adulthood (mean age 29). Official criminal histories were also used to assess outcomes. Data were analyzed using logistic and ordinary least squares regressions and hierarchical linear modeling (HLM) to control for neighborhood clustering. Results from HLM revealed that childhood neglect and childhood family poverty uniquely predicted PTSD and adult arrest, MDD was predicted only by childhood family poverty, and a significant interaction between childhood family poverty and childhood neighborhood poverty predicted academic achievement for the control group only. Childhood neglect, childhood family poverty, and childhood neighborhood poverty each contribute to poor outcomes later in life. While interventions should be developed for neglected children to prevent negative outcomes, the current findings suggest that it is also important to consider the ecological context in which these children are growing up.

'race poverty crime'

Yet the results here indicate that we must also add a third spatial pattern that is empirically important to understanding poverty concentration for blacks and Hispanics: poverty disproportionality in cross-race contact. The non-group neighbors of blacks and Hispanics are about 50% more likely to be poor than the non-group average, with little additional effect of the poverty status of the black or Hispanic person. In effect, blacks and Hispanics are segregated from higher-income members of other racial groups. It is then more accurate to describe concentrated poverty in minority communities as resulting from three segregations: racial segregation, poverty status segregation within race, and segregation from high and middle income members of other racial groups. Disproportionate contact with poor members of other groups is especially important for Hispanics owing to their relatively low racial segregation. For Hispanics, disproportionate poverty of non-group neighbors has more impact on high Hispanic levels of neighborhood poverty concentration than segregation. Massey’s model is incomplete in omitting this process.

'race poverty'

After measuring the aggregate effect, we identified the main factors associated with the racial poverty differential and quantified their contribution. The results are shown from row 7 to the end of Table 1. Focusing first on the case of severe poverty (lower poverty line), education, demographic characteristics, and geographical location (the first level of disaggregation of the detailed effect) each accounted for a significant share of 24-28 percent of the differential, with labor-related factors relegated to explaining (globally) only an additional 7 percent. Thus, no unique source accounted for the differential in poverty rates based on race.

Then we have your KKK inspired ramblings about family and the plight of minorities.

DMC
04-29-2015, 05:29 PM
I never said the warrior gene never existed. Try to keep up.

While the study concluded 25 years ago you have not demonstrated how societal dynamics have changed such that it is no longer the case. You suck at arguing.

Now, let's google scholar 'race prison poverty'

'race poverty crime'

'race poverty'

Then we have your KKK inspired ramblings about family and the plight of minorities.

Not that I read any of that shit you just posted, but the direction you're going has nothing to do with the OP.

I didn't mention minorities.

Avante
04-29-2015, 05:54 PM
Al that shit above to just say..."I think black people suck"...ha~~~~~~~~~~~

DMC
04-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Al that shit above to just say..."I think black people suck"...ha~~~~~~~~~~~

You just try to not fuck any children and don't worry about other things.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-29-2015, 07:11 PM
Not that I read any of that shit you just posted, but the direction you're going has nothing to do with the OP.

I didn't mention minorities.

Run away, little boy. Run away. Anyway what do you call a short guy that is fat? Is that little?

cd021
04-29-2015, 10:05 PM

There are tied together, blacks and Hispanics are more likely to live in poor neighborhoods and they get the bad public schools and a worse education. I lived 20 miles away from the poor part of town growing up. On my side of town they built two new schools within five years of each other. The other schools had been either renovated or been closed in favor of a newer schools. None of them were more than 15 years old.

On the other side they had four schools that were at least 30 years old. They still have chalk boards and despite being in the same county they didn't get state issued laptops.

DMC
04-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Run away, little boy. Run away. Anyway what do you call a short guy that is fat? Is that little?
Fuzzy Lumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins
04-29-2015, 10:29 PM
Fuzzy Lumpkins

That is about as weak a flail as the OP. Just throwin shit out there. What difference does it make?

Avante
04-29-2015, 10:33 PM
You just try to not fuck any children and don't worry about other things.

You shoot sick ass pedos guy, how many times do I need to say that? So why act like you don't understand my stance on that sickness? Why make shit up?

Avante
04-29-2015, 10:34 PM
There are tied together, blacks and Hispanics are more likely to live in poor neighborhoods and they get the bad public schools and a worse education. I lived 20 miles away from the poor part of town growing up. On my side of town they built two new schools within five years of each other. The other schools had been either renovated or been closed in favor of a newer schools. None of them were more than 15 years old.

On the other side they had four schools that were at least 30 years old. They still have chalk boards and despite being in the same county they didn't get state issued laptops.

Why all that bullshit? Just say you are a racist and think black people suck, ok?

DMC
04-29-2015, 10:54 PM
That is about as weak a flail as the OP. Just throwin shit out there. What difference does it make?
ChumpLumper

Infinite_limit
04-29-2015, 10:57 PM
Why all that bullshit? Just say you are a racist and think black people suck, ok?
You're a self hating racist

Avante
04-29-2015, 11:07 PM

Not at all I simply go with how things really are, why not give it a try?

m>s
04-29-2015, 11:16 PM
on the day of the rope you'll be with all the dindus

Avante
04-29-2015, 11:39 PM
on the day of the rope you'll be with all the dindus

Dude, take that fucking rope and go hang your little ass with it, ok cock sucker?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 12:01 AM

The guilt narrative? The carte blanche emotional plea is awful convenient.

You are trying to be emotionally coercive. Creepy.

m>s
04-30-2015, 12:12 AM
Dude, take that fucking rope and go hang your little ass with it, ok cock sucker?
Fuck off cuck before I show your slut wife that white men really are superior

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:18 AM
Fuck off cuck before I show your slut wife that white men really are superior

You're not going to do a damn thing midget, but take whatever abuse I dish out, got it ya little freak?

m>s
04-30-2015, 12:21 AM
^you always say the same shit, generic 3rd grade oh yeah ill show you comebacks with a few little man midget etc throwaway insults sprinkled in. Sad to think that there is a real human being behind that account typing up that bullshit you call a retort. You suck so much black cock it's disgusting.

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:25 AM
^you always say the same shit, generic 3rd grade oh yeah ill show you comebacks with a few little man midget etc throwaway insults sprinkled in. Sad to think that there is a real human being behind that account typing up that bullshit you call a retort. You suck so much black cock it's disgusting.

Does it really hurt that bad being a short slow white shit with a flat ass and a dinky dick? Why come here acting like a total white retard?

m>s
04-30-2015, 12:32 AM
^ooh yeah baby let that cuck rage flow

youre such a pathetic little pussy ass traitor to yourself and your race you're too weak to deserve to live. On the day of the rope it'll all be settled for good, it's evolution baby natural selection. Cucks will be a fad of the past and healthy white families will prosper. You literally worship death and destruction of all that is good.

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:50 AM
^ooh yeah baby let that cuck rage flow

youre such a pathetic little pussy ass traitor to yourself and your race you're too weak to deserve to live. On the day of the rope it'll all be settled for good, it's evolution baby natural selection. Cucks will be a fad of the past and healthy white families will prosper. You literally worship death and destruction of all that is good.

What a fucking freak, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're fucking mentally retarded, ok?

DMC
04-30-2015, 07:35 AM
The guilt narrative? The carte blanche emotional plea is awful convenient.

You are trying to be emotionally coercive. Creepy.

In all that drivel you just posted, you never once denied the claim that was made. Typical Fuzzy post; passive aggressive "roll eyes" type comments with no substance.

DMC
04-30-2015, 07:36 AM
What a fucking freak, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're fucking mentally retarded, ok?
Ok?

spurraider21
04-30-2015, 02:03 PM
In all that drivel you just posted, you never once denied the claim that was made. Typical Fuzzy post; passive aggressive "roll eyes" type comments with no substance.
:cry but he used smart-guy phrases like carte blanche

therefore he must be right

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 02:17 PM

I said the stats were worthless because they weren't normalized to socioeconomic factors. Your butthurt petulance is shining through though.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 02:19 PM
:cry but he used smart-guy phrases like carte blanche

therefore he must be right

:lol whining about logic and making declarations and saying that all I do is make declarations H0bart style. You guys are some worthless nihilist dimwits.

m>s
04-30-2015, 02:19 PM
I said the stats were worthless because they weren't normalized to socioeconomic factors. Your butthurt petulance is shining through though.
All that bullshit is subjective once you start "normalizing" you can make data say whatever you want

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 02:20 PM
All that bullshit is subjective once you start "normalizing" you can make data say whatever you want

Just because you are ignorant to the process and don't know how to check it is your own problem.

m>s
04-30-2015, 02:24 PM
I understand it and agendas are what drive these so called "normalized statistics" the vast majority of the time

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 03:59 PM
I understand it and agendas are what drive these so called "normalized statistics" the vast majority of the time

:lol you can barely use a calculator. there is a difference between having an understanding and actual comprehension.

Bert Russell has an excellent quote for you. I typically use it for WC but it is apt here:

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

m>s
04-30-2015, 05:16 PM
:lol you can barely use a calculator. there is a difference between having an understanding and actual comprehension.

Bert Russell has an excellent quote for you. I typically use it for WC but it is apt here:
You're a pseudo intellectual black guy, you should drop the high and mighty shtick. I used to encounter your type at the university, always trying to overcompensate to beat the stereotype. When test day rolled around I was the one with the high grade busting the curve and they were always in the low to mid 80s. I've never met a truly brilliant darkie, just assholes with an inferiority complex. I've heard they do exist, but they're more rare than a unicorn that shits gold nuggets. For every 1 brilliant darkie you've got at least 100 brilliant whites. And that's sad because you guys are a huge population globally.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 05:36 PM
You're a pseudo intellectual black guy, you should drop the high and mighty shtick. I used to encounter your type at the university, always trying to overcompensate to beat the stereotype. When test day rolled around I was the one with the high grade busting the curve and they were always in the low to mid 80s. I've never met a truly brilliant darkie, just assholes with an inferiority complex. I've heard they do exist, but they're more rare than a unicorn that shits gold nuggets. For every 1 brilliant darkie you've got at least 100 brilliant whites. And that's sad because you guys are a huge population globally.

Sweet, now I'm black and we get bullshit story time.

m>s
04-30-2015, 05:41 PM
You've always been a shitskin

DMC
04-30-2015, 05:41 PM

You don't even know what the fuck the OP was saying. You saw some numbers and shit yourself.

DMC
04-30-2015, 05:46 PM

On cue faggot quotes Russell. You been exposed as a fraud by Chinook already.

Since you're a pseudo-intellectual on forums...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. -Freddy

DarrinS
04-30-2015, 05:49 PM
FuzzyLumpkins, Social Justice Warrior

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 05:50 PM

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. -Freddy

Exposed as a fraud? :lol this should be entertaining. In your own words explain our positions on Euhler, Aquinas, and infinity and how I was exposed.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 05:58 PM

:lol It's translated from German that idiom doesn't mean what you think. If you think for a second that Nietzsche supported group think you are demonstrably idiotic.

My favorite Nietzsche quote is from Beyond Good and Evil

Those who were dancing were found to be insane by those that could not hear the music.

Nietzsche in Beyond and Good and Evil and Human All too Human pretty much chastises people that have to use broad moral categorizations to dumb shit down and make judgment. Nietzche Contra Wagner addresses it on the nationalist and ethnic scale. Owning oneself and achieving a will to power was the central premise of his philosophy.

A pseudo-intellectual activity is throwing out quotes that you don't understand. Good job. Your dumbass in crime Darrin here does that a lot too.

DMC
04-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Exposed as a fraud? :lol this should be entertaining. In your own words explain our positions on Euhler, Aquinas, and infinity and how I was exposed.

:lol In your own words, start your own thread.. and watch the tumbleweeds blow by... fraud.

FuzzyLumpkins
FuzzyLumpkins, Social Justice Warrior

DarrinS nihlist dissembling dimwit.

I'll take the side of social justice proudly.

DMC
:lol It's translated from German that idiom doesn't mean what you think. If you think for a second that Nietzsche supported group think you are demonstrably idiotic.

My favorite Nietzsche quote is from Beyond Good and Evil

Nietzsche in Beyond and Good and Evil and Human All too Human pretty much chastises people that have to use broad moral categorizations to dumb shit down and make judgment. Nietzche Contra Wagner addresses it on the nationalist and ethnic scale. Owning oneself and achieving a will to power was the central premise of his philosophy.

A pseudo-intellectual activity is throwing out quotes that you don't understand. Good job. Your dumbass in crime Darrin here does that a lot too.

I really fucked you up it seems.. any more nuggets falling out of that gourd of yours, Flukey?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 06:03 PM
:lol In your own words, start your own thread.. and watch the tumbleweeds blow by... fraud.

So you are reduced to throwing meaningless drivel and appealing to your krew and hoping that I care. How the mighty have fallen. .. . . :rollin

Your disdain is meaningless to me and reciprocated, racebaiter.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 06:05 PM
I really fucked you up it seems.. any more nuggets falling out of that gourd of yours, Flukey?

:lol you googled 'self owned' quotes and didn't understand the one you picked. posture all you like but we both know. I do have you in a butthurt tizzy though. let it all out, missy.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 06:11 PM
and then you call me a pseudo-intellectual. I absolutely love irony. Thanks dipshit.

DMC
04-30-2015, 06:13 PM
:lol you googled 'self owned' quotes and didn't understand the one you picked. posture all you like but we both know. I do have you in a butthurt tizzy though. let it all out, missy.

What in the OP is wrong?

Are black men imprisoned at a higher per capita rate than other races, in the USA?
Are black men less apt to stick around to raise a child they fathered than are other races in the USA?
Is poverty an exclusively black issue?

Why does a website by black people for black people, about black people... rile you up so much? Did you think those numbers were cherry picked by me? You shot your tiny insignificant wad too early and now you're floundering...

The Freddy quote was regarding the black man, not regarding you, fraud. Yes you're a fraud. Everyone here knows it.

Now triple post again as the thoughts keep oozing out of your asshole.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 06:22 PM
What in the OP is wrong?

Are black men imprisoned at a higher per capita rate than other races, in the USA?
Are black men less apt to stick around to raise a child they fathered than are other races in the USA?
Is poverty an exclusively black issue?

Why does a website by black people for black people, about black people... rile you up so much? Did you think those numbers were cherry picked by me? You shot your tiny insignificant wad too early and now you're floundering...

The Freddy quote was regarding the black man, not regarding you, fraud. Yes you're a fraud. Everyone here knows it.

Now triple post again as the thoughts keep oozing out of your asshole.

:lol of course it was. . . . in a post that did nothing but insult me you threw that shit in at the end to speak to random black man. :lol everyone hates ne cause DMC said OH NOES! :rollin

The very first study that I pulled indicated precisely that the health of children -and the NIH interprets 'health' broadly- was NOT a function of family structure or race. I then pulled several studies that controlled similar variables for other socioeconomic factors.

Now you want to talk shit for 24 hours and rejoin to this horseshit? Nice.

fuk yo beggin the question klown. Nice intellectual laziness and dishonesty though, fatty.

TheSanityAnnex
04-30-2015, 08:07 PM
You can always tell when Fuzzy has read a new chapter in his Jr debate book. This week's ad nauseum term is begging the question.

m>s
04-30-2015, 08:15 PM
You can always tell when Fuzzy has read a new chapter in his Jr debate book. This week's ad nauseum term is begging the question.
He is above average intelligence for a black and lower to average intelligence for a white and constantly has something
to prove

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 08:35 PM
:cry I want to race bait but I am too dumb to argue logically so I whine, semen shield, and take shots instead :cry

I always respond to people inserting questions instead of arguments with that. You guys whining about logic is fun though.

You guys sniping instead of talking the issue is fine with me. Anyone reading it sees you for what you are.

TheSanityAnnex
04-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Seriously, if you are going to continue with the race baiting jab provide one shred of evidence. Good luck finding one.

DMC
04-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Seriously, if you are going to continue with the race baiting jab provide one shred of evidence. Good luck finding one.
He didn't even read the OP. He's basically the Grey Poupon version of Wild Cobra, comes in and drags up topics from years ago and calls everyone a racist like he did with the Antoine Walker thing in the NBA form some time back, then never once points out what about anyone's post was racist.

He's completely melting down and has been for quite some time. Must be a load of fun to be around.

DMC
04-30-2015, 11:45 PM
Racial Disparities in Incarceration

African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
1 in 100 African American women are in prison
Nationwide, African-Americans represent 26% of juvenile arrests, 44% of youth who are detained, 46% of the youth who are judicially waived to criminal court, and 58% of the youth admitted to state prisons (Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice).

Drug Sentencing Disparities

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

Contributing Factors

Inner city crime prompted by social and economic isolation
Crime/drug arrest rates: African Americans represent 12% of monthly drug users, but comprise 32% of persons arrested for drug possession
"Get tough on crime" and "war on drugs" policies
Mandatory minimum sentencing, especially disparities in sentencing for crack and powder cocaine possession
In 2002, blacks constituted more than 80% of the people sentenced under the federal crack cocaine laws and served substantially more time in prison for drug offenses than did whites, despite that fact that more than 2/3 of crack cocaine users in the U.S. are white or Hispanic
"Three Strikes"/habitual offender policies
Zero Tolerance policies as a result of perceived problems of school violence; adverse affect on black children.
35% of black children grades 7-12 have been suspended or expelled at some point in their school careers compared to 20% of Hispanics and 15% of whites

Effects of Incarceration

Jail reduces work time of young people over the next decade by 25-30 percent when compared with arrested youths who were not incarcerated
Jails and prisons are recognized as settings where society's infectious diseases are highly concentrated
Prison has not been proven as a rehabilitation for behavior, as two-thirds of prisoners will reoffend

Exorbitant Cost of Incarceration: Is it Worth It?

About $70 billion dollars are spent on corrections yearly (there's your rich neighborhood vs poor neighborhood school money)

Prisons and jails consume a growing portion of the nearly $200 billion we spend annually on public safety

This is straight from the NAACP website

How does this not jive with what I posted in the OP? Do you think the NAACP also didn't normalize their data for socioeconomic factors? Notice how they ignore the fact that the majority of prison sentences for drug related offenses are for selling, not using? They equivocate selling and using as "drug users" to hide the fact that black men think it's the coolest thing in the world to push crack on the streets, gangsta. Whites might use it, but they don't openly promote selling the shit and build their entire culture around the sell of it.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 11:59 PM
He didn't even read the OP. He's basically the Grey Poupon version of Wild Cobra, comes in and drags up topics from years ago and calls everyone a racist like he did with the Antoine Walker thing in the NBA form some time back, then never once points out what about anyone's post was racist.

He's completely melting down and has been for quite some time. Must be a load of fun to be around.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. you aren't even discussing the OP you are just taking repeated shots at me. if you cannot figure out how children's health not being a function of race or family but income and other factors speaks to your comments on marriage rates, black men, and this nebulous rant about how that is the root of all their ills then oh well.

you aren't even discussing the op. you are just taking shots at me. race bait and then shit on anyone that speaks against it is virtue to you. I guess you have a bit of angst over that shitter of a game. Very social of you. I'm sure you have lots of friends.

DMC
05-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Whatever you have to tell yourself. you aren't even discussing the OP you are just taking repeated shots at me. if you cannot figure out how children's health not being a function of race or family but income and other factors speaks to your comments on marriage rates, black men, and this nebulous rant about how that is the root of all their ills then oh well.

That was discussed in the OP that you didn't read.

you aren't even discussing the op. you are just taking shots at me. race bait and then shit on anyone that speaks against it is virtue to you. I guess you have a bit of angst over that shitter of a game. Very social of you. I'm sure you have lots of friends.
You repeated yourself.

You still haven't read the OP. You say my method is flawed but you've not addressed my conclusions, are they flawed as well? Or do I have correct conclusions you just disagree with how I got there or do you even know?

Everything you've mentioned has been addressed. Poverty isn't exclusive to blacks. Poor health isn't exclusive to poor black kids.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-01-2015, 12:06 AM

We've had this discussion before. I'm not here to convince you. If you don't believe me I really don't care. We both remember WH commenting much the same and it's pretty transparent. And :lol the OP. Whether or not you are just lying or whatever cognitive dissonance you have going on doesn't matter either.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-01-2015, 12:11 AM
About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

Contributing Factors

:lol google sophistry won't get you to the promised land if you can't read worth a shit, fattie. This is your second fail in a row.

You were pretty fucking ignorant regarding Fred before and then you go and do this. Thank you, dimwit, for demonstrating the enforcement bias and shitting all over your 'they want to be drug dealers' narrative in the very same post.

DMC
05-01-2015, 12:16 AM
:lol google sophistry won't get you to the promised land if you can't read worth a shit, fattie. This is your second fail in a row.

You were pretty fucking ignorant regarding Fred before and then you go and do this. Thank you, dimwit, for demonstrating the enforcement bias and shitting all over your 'they want to be drug dealers' narrative in the very same post.
Once again you pretend to have won something and yet feel smug about keeping it all to yourself. Your problem is that you make generic statements and expect your reader to decipher the page of material you just posted to get whatever passive aggressive innuendo you just posted.

I explained the difference quite easily, drug users vs drug offenses.. word trickery fools even you, but then you're ready to be fooled.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-01-2015, 12:18 AM

The very first study that I pulled indicated precisely that the health of children -and the NIH interprets 'health' broadly- was NOT a function of family structure or race. I then pulled several studies that controlled similar variables for other socioeconomic factors.

Now you want to talk shit for 24 hours and rejoin to this horseshit? Nice.

fuk yo beggin the question klown. Nice intellectual laziness and dishonesty though, fatty.

I'll just repost this from now on when you say I don't address the OP.

DMC
05-01-2015, 12:19 AM
We've had this discussion before. I'm not here to convince you. If you don't believe me I really don't care. We both remember WH commenting much the same and it's pretty transparent. And :lol the OP. Whether or not you are just lying or whatever cognitive dissonance you have going on doesn't matter either.

You could have answered him with fewer words, you typed more than necessary and didn't address anything. Where is the race baiting in the OP?

DMC
05-01-2015, 12:20 AM
I'll just repost this from now on when you say I don't address the OP.
Yet you never explained why black kids are inherently less healthy than white ones, since poverty exists for both sets. If we were to accept your comments as facts, what do they actually indicate? How do they change what I've said in the OP? You're being intentionally obtuse and nebulous, but you know that and you really don't have an answer. You're just chumping it right now.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Once again you pretend to have won something and yet feel smug about keeping it all to yourself. Your problem is that you make generic statements and expect your reader to decipher the page of material you just posted to get whatever passive aggressive innuendo you just posted.

I explained the difference quite easily, drug users vs drug offenses.. word trickery fools even you, but then you're ready to be fooled.

I don't think I have won anything. You are funny to me like watching the Three Stooges so I laugh. It's pretty base but oh well.

You really suck for speaking for me. You also like to tell us what your dumbed down stereotype thinks and the like. Your deluded or just trying to troll me whatever.

And word trickery is meaningless when you are direct.

You just posted shit that said that black drug users were arrested at 10 times the rate of white drug users and then talked about how all black people want to do is be drug dealers. That is incredibly dumb in my view and speaks to poor reading skills. If you don't think it is and that I haven't won or whatever emotional prop you need then fine that just reinforces my thoughts.

I have pointed out that the NIH says that childrens health wasn't a function of race or family structure. Meaning that white, asian, mexican, etc poor people have the same problems and your racial stupidity is nonunique.

Go ahead and pull your pants down and run in circles some more.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-01-2015, 12:29 AM
You could have answered him with fewer words, you typed more than necessary and didn't address anything. Where is the race baiting in the OP?

DMC
05-01-2015, 12:44 AM
I don't think I have won anything. You are funny to me like watching the Three Stooges so I laugh. It's pretty base but oh well.

That's because you cannot address anything I've said. Posting the entire article and making a snide remark about philosophy as if you've addressed everything in the material you just posted is you thinking you've won something.

I didn't talk about the health of the kids in the OP. That was your red herring and you act like it trumps everything that was posted, yet still haven't spent one post explaining just how.

You really suck for speaking for me. You also like to tell us what your dumbed down stereotype thinks and the like. Your deluded or just trying to troll me whatever.

The OP still stands on it's own. Either address it or fuck off. I didn't ask you to respond, but since you took it upon yourself to do so, don't pretend you even did a freshman level job at it. You suck at this, you've been trying to just shunt the topic to some genetic discussion or something about a health study from 25 years ago, and you're all over the place.

What I said in the OP is based on the numbers. The comments from the NCAAP website are easily dissected and discussed, but you prefer to whitewash over things and pretend you've made a point. You've not made a point. Hell, you only needed to provide one sentence from the OP and disprove it. Instead you've only questioned and challenged the methodology.

And word trickery is meaningless when you are direct.

There's nothing direct in that post.

Incarceration for personal drug use is not the same as incarceration for selling drugs, yet you didn't seem to mind that bit of switching. Also, the comment saying blacks served as much time "virtually" for drug related (word trickery) offenses as whites did for violent offenses is also a trick fuck. You'll buy it though because it agrees with the narrative you subscribe to. What's missing is the question "so do whites also serve as long for the same drug related offenses as blacks?" since it's comparing unlike things (drug offenses for blacks vs violent offenses for whites). You seem to be either willingly stupid or just dishonest. I don't know which I'd settle with were I you.

You just posted shit that said that black drug users were arrested at 10 times the rate of white drug users and then talked about how all black people want to do is be drug dealers. That is incredibly in my view. If you don't think it is and that I haven't won then fine that just reinforces my thoughts.

No I didn't. I said this:

See what happens when you attempt to paraphrase? You twist the word to fit your narrative.

Let's look at that statement (again):

There are more white drug users but blacks go to jail more for drug related offenses (doesn't say drug use). How do those two things even compare? You talk about normalizing, where's the honesty here?

Are you really this naive?

All this parading around like a rooster with your philosophy talk and you cannot even discern the difference between drug related crime and drug use. Why wouldn't they use the same terminology for both cases? why not say "drug users" in both cases?

I have pointed out that the NIH says that childrens health wasn't a function of race or family structure. Meaning that white, asian, mexican, etc poor people have the same problems and your racial stupidity is nonunique.

So what? Where did I ever mention children's health in the OP? Show me one example of it.

Go ahead and pull your pants down and run in circles some more.
Only so you can suck my dick.

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:48 AM
That's because you cannot address anything I've said. Posting the entire article and making a snide remark about philosophy as if you've addressed everything in the material you just posted is you thinking you've won something.

I didn't talk about the health of the kids in the OP. That was your red herring and you act like it trumps everything that was posted, yet still haven't spent one post explaining just how.

The OP still stands on it's own. Either address it or fuck off. I didn't ask you to respond, but since you took it upon yourself to do so, don't pretend you even did a freshman level job at it. You suck at this, you've been trying to just shunt the topic to some genetic discussion or something about a health study from 25 years ago, and you're all over the place.

What I said in the OP is based on the numbers. The comments from the NCAAP website are easily dissected and discussed, but you prefer to whitewash over things and pretend you've made a point. You've not made a point. Hell, you only needed to provide one sentence from the OP and disprove it. Instead you've only questioned and challenged the methodology.

There's nothing direct in that post.

Incarceration for personal drug use is not the same as incarceration for selling drugs, yet you didn't seem to mind that bit of switching. Also, the comment saying blacks served as much time "virtually" for drug related (word trickery) offenses as whites did for violent offenses is also a trick fuck. You'll buy it though because it agrees with the narrative you subscribe to. What's missing is the question "so do whites also serve as long for the same drug related offenses as blacks?" since it's comparing unlike things (drug offenses for blacks vs violent offenses for whites). You seem to be either willingly stupid or just dishonest. I don't know which I'd settle with were I you.

No I didn't. I said this:

See what happens when you attempt to paraphrase? You twist the word to fit your narrative.

Let's look at that statement (again):

There are more white drug users but blacks go to jail more for drug related offenses (doesn't say drug use). How do those two things even compare? You talk about normalizing, where's the honesty here?

Are you really this naive?

All this parading around like a rooster with your philosophy talk and you cannot even discern the difference between drug related crime and drug use. Why wouldn't they use the same terminology for both cases? why not say "drug users" in both cases?

So what? Where did I ever mention children's health in the OP? Show me one example of it.

Only so you can suck my dick.

All that shit, when all it says is..."I don't like blacks"

FuzzyLumpkins
05-01-2015, 02:58 AM
And so you go for the homoerotic imagery demonstrate pretty obtuse ignorance and intellectual dishonesty. You must be in quite the tizzy, fatty.

You're talking about black families and how they teach each other in a condescending narrative you pulled out of your ass. Obtuse much?

It's funny because you are going back to old school tropes like marriage, drugs, and poverty. You're pretending that your harebrained characterization about the motives and intents for a group of people that you pointedly do not identify with is meaningful and that this hasn't been hashed out in better forums than this piece of shit. You keep calling me WC but this type of wishful thinking let's make shit up and assume it's true nonsense is what he does. Only difference is you talk shit and try to pretend I do not address you directly.

Nevermind that you are talking about families and teaching and don't understand why I am bringing up kids. Nevermind that you want it to be true that your story about black people as drug dealers explains why black people are arrested at 10 times the rate of white people. Why do this whole routine in the first place? Race trolling stupidity.

Avante
05-01-2015, 03:04 AM
And so you go for the homoerotic imagery demonstrate pretty obtuse ignorance and intellectual dishonesty. You must be in quite the tizzy, fatty.

You're talking about black families and how they teach each other in a condescending narrative you pulled out of your ass. Obtuse much?

It's funny because you are going back to old school tropes like marriage, drugs, and poverty. You're pretending that your harebrained characterization about the motives and intents for a group of people that you pointedly do not identify with is meaningful and that this hasn't been hashed out in better forums than this piece of shit. You keep calling me WC but this type of wishful thinking let's make shit up and assume it's true nonsense is what he does. Only difference is you talk shit and try to pretend I do not address you directly.

Nevermind that you are talking about families and teaching and don't understand why I am bringing up kids. Nevermind that you want it to be true that your story about black people as drug dealers explains why black people are arrested at 10 times the rate of white people. Why do this whole routine in the first place? Race trolling stupidity.

Really just skimmed that and I realize it wasn't directed at me, but....

You black fathers need to start raising your kids, stop neglecting your responsibilities. Please don't...I have....I'm talking about the vast majority of black families, try...70%.

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:36 AM

You cannot even get one thing right that I said. More evidence you didn't even read the OP.