PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: RSXPIIMP - Details Of Our Bet Let's Go Head And Do This Homie

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 12:32 PM
I'm the A side of this bet like Mayweather is for the fight...you're on the B side like Manny is RSXShrimp....now here's the deal.....

Have your money in to Luva no later than Thursday...I got too much shit to do on Fri and I don't have time to be logging in to check if you've sent it or not....having the money ready on Sat is simply unacceptable....I got too much other shit to be chasing and doing on fight day and night...so if you don't have the money in by Thurs then the bet is off.....you can do it today or anytime on Thursday...remember the bet on your side is $650 and I will send Luva $500..

In case yall are wondering he started bragging and bet me 650 to 500 to give me a chance to pick up an additional $150 since he wanted this bet so bad...:lol

Let's do this shit homie..where you at dawg? are we on?

Mitch
04-28-2015, 12:33 PM
Just pull the trigger already

Leetonidas
04-28-2015, 12:34 PM
You dont have shit to do as evidenced by you claiming to rewatch the Spurs losing during a midnight replay back to back on a weekend... :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Just pull the trigger already

That bitch said he want's to wait until either the start of the first or after the first round....he's a fucking joke....bitch better have my money by Thursday..I'm not playing that shit...even though it's only $500 there's a reason I want this bet so bad on ST but I can't say.....:lol

Mitch
04-28-2015, 12:45 PM
That bitch said he want's to wait until either the start of the first or after the first round....he's a fucking joke....bitch better have my money by Thursday..I'm not playing that shit...even though it's only $500 there's a reason I want this bet so bad on ST but I can't say.....:lol

That won't work, he could still cancel payment if you guys paypal it on the day of the fight.

UZER
04-28-2015, 01:13 PM
:lol alt fake bet with his own other alt

StrengthAndHonor
04-28-2015, 01:20 PM
That won't work, he could still cancel payment if you guys paypal it on the day of the fight.
Isn't Rsxpiimp a Philipino? And from my understanding, Kool is either A. Black B. White trying to act black C. Black with deep African Roots

ImDaNuts
04-28-2015, 01:41 PM
Wait he is betting $650 on the underdog while you bet $500 on the fav? Tell him to send it via paypal as a gift so he can't do a chargeback.

RsxPiimp
04-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Da fuck, stop making these shitty threads Kool, just PM me. No one really gives a shit about all this...

RsxPiimp
04-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Isn't Rsxpiimp a Philipino? And from my understanding, Kool is either A. Black B. White trying to act black C. Black with deep African Roots

This

RsxPiimp
04-28-2015, 01:55 PM
even though it's only $500 there's a reason I want this bet so bad on ST but I can't say.....:lol

Rent money tbh, I get it

AlexJones
04-28-2015, 03:12 PM
roflmao 650 to win 500 and on Manny's side :lmao

AlexJones
04-28-2015, 03:13 PM

Try chink/sp!c

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 03:24 PM
I don't care who wins the fight...I just hope RsxPiimp loses the bet....and doesn't pay Kool.

Don't give that faggot one red cent.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 03:31 PM
I don't care who wins the fight...I just hope RsxPiimp loses the bet....and doesn't pay Kool.

Don't give that faggot one red cent.

He has to have his money in to Luva..I will send him the requirements there will be no welshing....

DJR210
04-28-2015, 03:32 PM
So Kool, you're riding RsxPiimp's dick all over the forum now? Damn, it doesn't stop w/ you :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 03:37 PM
So Kool, you're riding RsxPiimp's dick all over the forum now? Damn, it doesn't stop w/ you :lol

Just until I get paid

Strange Love
04-28-2015, 06:17 PM
I hope you're fucking with kool rsxpiimp and have no intention on actually going forward with this bet. :lol

chunticakes
04-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Its a catch 22 RSX. You win and he won't pay. You lose and you pay him lol. I honestly hope you lose and pay him nary a cent.

RsxPiimp
04-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Nah guys, I'll pay him. I do think he has a rough life, like I told my dude Thebesteva, evidently, as Kool spends an awful and unhealthy amount of time here at ST.

Anyway. I'll pm you soon Kool and please stop making threads about this for your own sake. It's embarrassing. Also, Mitch ain't foolin anybody. I'm not handing my money to Luva. It has to be someone neutral and not a Laker fan.

Peace.

Mitch
04-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Nah guys, I'll pay him. I do think he has a rough life, like I told my dude Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939), evidently, as Kool spends an awful and unhealthy amount of time here at ST.

Anyway. I'll pm you soon Kool and please stop making threads about this for your own sake. It's embarrassing. Also, Mitch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270) ain't foolin anybody. I'm not handing my money to Luva. It has to be someone neutral and not a Laker fan.

Peace.

I'm not trying to "fool" anybody, you two keep publicly jerking around instead of making a bet.

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 08:02 PM
He has to have his money in to Luva..I will send him the requirements there will be no welshing....

You even bringing up the word "welshing...." SMH

Just so I'm clear here....what was the real reason you didn't pay?

100%duncan
04-28-2015, 08:54 PM
I hope you're fucking with kool rsxpiimp and have no intention on actually going forward with this bet. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2015, 09:14 PM
lol 2 troll accounts own by same faggot....

same faggot who has no money

Splits
04-28-2015, 09:22 PM
Nah guys, I'll pay him. I do think he has a rough life, like I told my dude Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939), evidently, as Kool spends an awful and unhealthy amount of time here at ST.

Anyway. I'll pm you soon Kool and please stop making threads about this for your own sake. It's embarrassing. Also, Mitch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270) ain't foolin anybody. I'm not handing my money to Luva. It has to be someone neutral and not a Laker fan.

Peace.

I'll be your neutral arbiter. You can ask midnightpulp, I'm trustworthy