PDA

View Full Version : Christians are leaving the faith in droves. Trend isn't slowing.

Blake
04-28-2015, 01:47 PM
" In North America, the fastest growing religious groups are Muslims and followers of "other religions" (an umbrella category that includes Baha’is, Jains, Sikhs, Taoists and many smaller faiths). Christianity is expected to decline from 78 percent of the overall population in 2010 to 66 percent in 2050.

Blake
04-28-2015, 01:50 PM
"...... 7. In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.

8.*Four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa...."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/christians-leaving-faith-droves-trend-173818770.html

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:02 PM
13 ,097,884 Christians currently live in Texas.

Blake
04-28-2015, 03:29 PM
1,097,884 Christians currently live in Texas.

1 million? It's closer to 13 million you pointless fat dumbfuck.

m>s
04-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Omg what a fag

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:32 PM

I'm pretty sure he meant under 12 years old.

Ignignokt
04-28-2015, 03:33 PM

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Neckbeard+fedora+atheist+beta+thread+_4927cb1d8bd9 5ace4876a8d0f345958c.jpg

Ignignokt
04-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Oh shit, Random Guy is in this thread. This is an official Jamaal/Cuck thread. Post cuck memes.

Ignignokt
04-28-2015, 03:34 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_8Xpku9vmD0/sddefault.jpg

RD2191
04-28-2015, 03:35 PM
http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Neckbeard+fedora+atheist+beta+thread+_4927cb1d8bd9 5ace4876a8d0f345958c.jpg
:lmao

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:36 PM

Where in the hell did the 3 go? That was weird.

Obviously it wasn't 1 million ya fucking dummy.

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:38 PM
I'm pretty sure he meant under 12 years old.

Show me where there is anything of any kind about 11 year old kids working bars.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Where in the hell did the 3 go?

that sounds like a game you play with the little ones.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Show me where there is anything of any kind about 11 year old kids working bars.

http://news.aidphilippines.com/2011/12/10/preteen-sex-philippines/

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:47 PM
http://news.aidphilippines.com/2011/12/10/preteen-sex-philippines/

Dude, we ran ....THE BARS IN PACKS...ok ya stupid fuck? What does that have to do with what I'm talking about? We weren't allowed in the whore house ok moron? And, no man wants to be seen with kids ok stupid?

Blake
04-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Oh shit, Random Guy is in this thread. This is an official Jamaal/Cuck thread. Post cuck memes.

m>s he's giving you orders. Hop to it, bootlicker.

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Dude, we ran ....THE BARS IN PACKS...ok ya stupid fuck? What does that have to do with what I'm talking about? We weren't allowed in the whore house ok moron? And, no man wants to be seen with kids ok stupid?

I don't know. You brought it all up.

Ignignokt
04-28-2015, 03:55 PM
m>s he's giving you orders. Hop to it, bootlicker.

Nice try Chumpdump Jr, you're not fooling anyone with your swag jacking 2nd rate wannabe chump act. You are the submissive of ST.

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:57 PM
I don't know. You brought it all up.

No I didn't. I made it very clear...BARS.

Give it up stupid, ok? I was just a young sailor doing what they do, and you know it.

This is what I said...

See that word....BARs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Why all the anti-religious threads Blake? Just so you can say ":lol Christians" ???

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:04 PM
Nice try Chumpdump Jr, you're not fooling anyone with your swag jacking 2nd rate wannabe chump act. You are the submissive of ST.

Neh, it's you not fooling anyone with this garbage. You're probably googling cuck erotic literature for ammo as I type.

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:06 PM
Why all the anti-religious threads Blake? Just so you can say ":lol Christians" ???

I just copied and pasted an article from Yahoo Finance.

In this particular article I can go two for one lol: lol Christians, lol Islamophobes

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 04:08 PM
No I didn't. I made it very clear...BARS.

Give it up stupid, ok? I was just a young sailor doing what they do, and you know it.

This is what I said...

See that word....BARs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it. You had sex with kids and goats in BARs!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick old timer.

Ignignokt
04-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Neh, it's you not fooling anyone with this garbage. You're probably googling cuck erotic literature for ammo as I type.

Last time you said this, you were bukkake showered in a thread upstairs, the Patty Mills thread. Face it cucky, you are beneath everyone here.

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:10 PM

In this particular article I can go two for one lol: lol Christians, lol Islamophobes

You're kidding right? You just happened to copy a.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man, this is why I can't ignore you it's far more fun making fun of your dumb ass.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-28-2015, 04:11 PM

So you would prefer more Muslims in this country than Christians?

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 04:12 PM

I'm just saying....for someone who says that they don't care for religion...you sure do talk about it a lot.

I'm a Christian myself....does that somehow offend you?

RD2191
04-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Last time you said this, you were bukkake showered in a thread upstairs, the Patty Mills thread. Face it cucky, you are beneath everyone here.

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:18 PM
This from Blake...

I don't believe in any God, and neither should anyone else. If they do they are idiots, but I'll talk about religion every single day.

What a fool, ha~~~~~~~~~

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:30 PM

lol dis tired shtick

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:32 PM
This from Blake...

I don't believe in any God, and neither should anyone else. If they do they are idiots, but I'll talk about religion every single day.

What a fool, ha~~~~~~~~~

Rofl yeah I never said that.

but you guys keep making shit up about me. It's fascinating to watch, tbh.

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 04:35 PM
You didn't answer my questions Blake.

Why does a person who doesn't care for religion....seem to be the person who talks about it the most?

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Rofl yeah I never said that.

but you guys keep making shit up about me. It's fascinating to watch, tbh.

Now you have FINALLY figure out my Avante character, it is fascinating to watch,

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm just saying....for someone who says that they don't care for religion...you sure do talk about it a lot.

I'm a Christian myself....does that somehow offend you?

if you keep it to yourself, and don't try to convert me, not at all.

it's the ones that push that crazy Bible law into politics and public school education that offend me.

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:38 PM

it's the ones that push that crazy Bible law into politics and public school education that offend me.

Who would want you?

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Now you have FINALLY figure out my Avante character, it is fascinating to watch,

I figured out you are a lying welcher made up of twisted stool long ago

Blake
04-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Who would want you?

Ohhhhh. Finally a decent zinger.

in before the cuck literary group swoops in for the follow up expired ex wife zinger

Pauly D
04-28-2015, 04:41 PM

>tips fedora

cantthinkofanything
04-28-2015, 04:42 PM

:lol

twisted stool

Avante
04-28-2015, 04:42 PM

The bottom line is do I get everyones attention? Being everyone "here" is dying to mess with everyone else I pretty much have it down, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 04:48 PM

Well the OP says nothing about these things. This is not a "crazy Bible law into politics and public school education" thread. This is just a :lol Christians thread...

I swear I've never once said anything about Blake being a cuck....but I'm strongly thinking about starting.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 04:49 PM

:lmaoTHIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO SENT HIS KID TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL

RD2191
04-28-2015, 04:50 PM
DON'T TRY TO CONVERT ME!!!:cry- THE ONLY GUY STARTING RELIGIOUS THREADS DAILY:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
04-28-2015, 05:09 PM
I do get a kick out of Blake, the boy is always good for a chuckle, so damn dumb ya gotta laugh.

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 05:12 PM
DON'T TRY TO CONVERT ME!!!:cry- THE ONLY GUY STARTING RELIGIOUS THREADS DAILY:lmao:lmao:lmao

robdiaz....mi negro.

That's my exact point. Claims he doesn't care about religion....yet is the only guy starting threads about it. smh....

Blake
04-28-2015, 05:17 PM
Well the OP says nothing about these things. This is not a "crazy Bible law into politics and public school education" thread. This is just a :lol Christians thread...

I swear I've never once said anything about Blake being a cuck....but I'm strongly thinking about starting.

All I did was copy paste an article. I didn't lol out loud, but you asked me, so I told you.

But if Jesus moves you to call me names, then by all means...do what your boss tell you.

Blake
04-28-2015, 05:18 PM

Rofl angry caps

Avante
04-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Rofl angry caps

As you totally ignore the message being sent.

Hey Blake why this obsession with religion/evolution/there is no God....well? Have you ever read...."you changed my mind"...on the internet?

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 05:31 PM
All I did was copy paste an article. I didn't lol out loud, but you asked me, so I told you.

But if Jesus moves you to call me names, then by all means...do what your boss tell you.

I said, "I'm strongly thinking about starting". I didn't say I was going to start....

RD2191
04-28-2015, 05:38 PM
I said, "I'm strongly thinking about starting". I didn't say I was going to start....

vander
04-28-2015, 06:21 PM
I don't believe 78% were Christian in 2010. probably just what people say in a poll when they don't really give a f

CitizenDwayne
04-28-2015, 06:32 PM

:lol What was the thread where someone posted a bunch of pictures of similar fedora-wearing atheists? Shit was hilarious

RD2191
04-28-2015, 06:37 PM
:lol What was the thread where someone posted a bunch of pictures of similar fedora-wearing atheists? Shit was hilarious
:wakeupthat was me, tbh. I don't remember the thread though.

mouse
04-28-2015, 06:45 PM

Why does a person who doesn't care for religion....seem to be the person who talks about it the most?

Its called the American Beauty syndrome. Remember the Nazi next door neighbor that kept talking about homosexuals 24/7

Blake
04-28-2015, 07:26 PM
robdiaz....mi negro.

That's my exact point. Claims he doesn't care about religion....yet is the only guy starting threads about it. smh....

I've never claimed that

DMC
04-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Ib4 Rob's "debate atheist" meme.

Blake
04-28-2015, 07:28 PM

I didn't say you were either.

Is reading comprehension hard for you all the time or just this thread

Blake
04-28-2015, 07:29 PM
:wakeupthat was me, tbh. I don't remember the thread though.

I think it was every god thread, but i could be wrong

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 07:45 PM
I've never claimed that

So what do you claim?

What are you? Atheist?

SupremeGuy
04-28-2015, 09:02 PM

it's the ones that push that crazy Bible law into politics and public school education that offend me.That's what offends you?

Not the muslims beheading homosexuals, stoning rape victims, and destroying historical sites? :lol

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:08 PM
Look at how Blake acts, if that is an example of how he thinks a non religious world should be, wow! But, those are the kinds of people who don't have any religious ties. Imagine a world full of Blakes, ouch~~~~~~~~

Blake
04-29-2015, 12:24 AM
So what do you claim?

What are you? Atheist?

I claim that religious nuts need to stop pushing their shit into public domain.

I guess I'm atheist if you need to define it

Blake
04-29-2015, 12:25 AM
That's what offends you?

Not the muslims beheading homosexuals, stoning rape victims, and destroying historical sites? :lol

No I'm cool with beheadings and destruction.

What the fuck is wrong with your logic skills?

SupremeGuy
04-29-2015, 12:31 AM
No I'm cool with beheadings and destruction.

What the fuck is wrong with your logic skills?So then why are you bitching about bible thumping Christians and not barbaric islam? It seems like you're more of a bigot than anything, tbh.

Blake
04-29-2015, 12:57 AM
So then why are you bitching about bible thumping Christians and not barbaric islam? It seems like you're more of a bigot than anything, tbh.

rofl bigot

says dude referring to Islam as barbaric

How do barbaric extremist muslims half way around the world effect you here? Serious question.

SupremeGuy
04-29-2015, 01:00 AM
rofl bigot

How do barbaric extremist muslims half way around the world effect you here? Serious question.You're the one bitching about "religion" but only naming Christianity while barbaric muslims are getting a free pass from you and other bigots while they behead homosexuals and stone rape victims. Yes, you're a fucking bigot.

Blake
04-29-2015, 01:10 AM
You're the one bitching about "religion" but only naming Christianity while barbaric muslims are getting a free pass from you and other bigots while they behead homosexuals and stone rape victims. Yes, you're a fucking bigot.

Nice appeal to hypocrisy with a bonus ad hominem thrown in. :tu

who's on Team ISIS with me. Show of hands

Silver&Black
04-29-2015, 01:31 AM
I claim that religious nuts need to stop pushing their shit into public domain.

I guess I'm atheist if you need to define it

Yeah...I do need you to define it. Say it with pride. If you're atheist...then just say it. Why the "if you need to define it" bullshit at the end?

I'm having a conversation with you about religion....I think me knowing your religious preference is a vital part of the equation here.

Okay...so an atheist makes more religious threads than any other poster? Again, like 3 other posters have already asked (including me)....Why do you care so much? Why all the :lol Christianity threads?

SupremeGuy
04-29-2015, 01:57 AM

who's on Team ISIS with me. Show of handsKeep crying about religion while conveniently avoiding talking about the barbaric one going around beheading homosexuals and stoning rape victims.

but but but Christians don't want to make wedding cakes amirite?

Fucking bigot.

m>s
04-29-2015, 08:25 AM
rofl bigot

How do barbaric extremist muslims half way around the world effect you here? Serious question.
youre stupid, Eurabia will have access to nukes and heavy weapons. Yes that is the pace the situation is spiraling out of control in Europe.

m>s
04-29-2015, 08:26 AM

who's on Team ISIS with me. Show of hands
You'd be the fist to go, infidel. They would literally kill you and it's not even a question.

DJR210
04-29-2015, 08:47 AM

I never understood why people called Blake a "cuck troll"..well.. I understood why they called him a cuck, but now I see the troll part too..this is basically the same thread he creates every morning to stir up the same two people, just like his daily Glen threads from last year.

m>s
04-29-2015, 09:53 AM
^thats not all, he trolled his wife into thinking she was getting married to a man and instead she got a beta little cuck incapable of acting as a husband and now his poor shitskin halfbreed offspring is the one who suffers the consequences. I really don't like that guy and it goes beyond message board trolling. People like him are literally scum.

DJR210
04-29-2015, 10:31 AM
:lmao @ trolled his wife into thinking she married a man

Blake
04-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Yeah...I do need you to define it. Say it with pride. If you're atheist...then just say it. Why the "if you need to define it" bullshit at the end?

Rofl, I don't need to define a non belief to you. Do you understand what the real definition of atheism is?

Do I believe there's some all powerful being out there? I don't know, don't care.

What I do know is that christianity, Islam, judaism, zoroastrianism and any other religion that has been presented to humanity has been proven to be full of shit. So religion needs to stay out of politics, education and other similar public domains.

I'm having a conversation with you about religion....I think me knowing your religious preference is a vital part of the equation here.

No, personal preferences are never part of any debate equation.

Okay...so an atheist makes more religious threads than any other poster? Again, like 3 other posters have already asked (including me)....Why do you care so much? Why all the :lol Christianity threads?

I'm just copying/pasting an article here from Yahoo to get either decent discussion or knee jerk crying. I'm entertained either way.

Why do you and like 3+ other posters care what I do?

Blake
04-29-2015, 10:46 AM
I never understood why people called Blake a "cuck troll"..well.. I understood why they called him a cuck, but now I see the troll part too..this is basically the same thread he creates every morning to stir up the same two people, just like his daily Glen threads from last year.

Oh you mean the same way you riled up Glenn?

Lol he would call me a cuck troll too lol. He even started threads demanding I get banned for being a troll. I miss that guy. :cry

Blake
04-29-2015, 10:48 AM
youre stupid, Eurabia will have access to nukes and heavy weapons. Yes that is the pace the situation is spiraling out of control in Europe.

Well start a thread about it when it actually happens and I'll agree it's a bad thing

Blake
04-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Keep crying about religion while conveniently avoiding talking about the barbaric one going around beheading homosexuals and stoning rape victims.

but but but Christians don't want to make wedding cakes amirite?

Fucking bigot.

k, what are you yourself doing about the beheadings?

RD2191
04-29-2015, 10:51 AM

Blake
04-29-2015, 10:52 AM
^thats not all, he trolled his wife into thinking she was getting married to a man and instead she got a beta little cuck incapable of acting as a husband and now his poor shitskin halfbreed offspring is the one who suffers the consequences. I really don't like that guy and it goes beyond message board trolling. People like him are literally scum.

Lol disliking people beyond a messageboard. I still remember you and whottt wanting to meet up to fight.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about you tbh. I don't know you to like you or hate you. I just think you're an idiot and that's it, tbh.

Blake
04-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Lol angry caps

m>s
04-29-2015, 11:36 AM
lets ignore a totally preventable problem until it's too late
Go fuck yourself traitor

m>s
04-29-2015, 11:38 AM
Lol disliking people beyond a messageboard. I still remember you and whottt wanting to meet up to fight.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about you tbh. I don't know you to like you or hate you. I just think you're an idiot and that's it, tbh.
Not even gonna bother out of respect for the dead, fuck you though

Blake
04-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Go fuck yourself traitor

What are you doing about the potential problem you think exists?

Blake
04-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Not even gonna bother out of respect for the dead, fuck you though

Yeah, I'll never understand dudes like you that carry vitriolic hatred or bootlicking love for strangers on a messageboard. What a miserable existence, tbh.

m>s
04-29-2015, 12:18 PM
What are you doing about the potential problem you think exists?
That's none of your business

Blake
04-29-2015, 01:48 PM
That's none of your business

it is if he wants me to gripe about beheadings like he is

Avante
04-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Where is this place/country that has no religious beliefs?

Infinite_limit
04-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Where is this place/country that has no religious beliefs?
Switzerland

Ignignokt
04-29-2015, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I'll never understand dudes like you that carry vitriolic hatred or bootlicking love for strangers on a messageboard. What a miserable existence, tbh.

Why not, you hate Avante and slurp Chump's stump daily.

Blake
04-29-2015, 04:11 PM
Why not, you hate Avante and slurp Chump's stump daily.

except neither of those are true

Ignignokt
04-29-2015, 04:12 PM
except neither of those are true

Not sure if srs

Blake
04-29-2015, 04:14 PM
Srs

Ignignokt
04-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Srs

So why did you copy chump's schtick?

It's not even that you went after similar targets, you started to mimic his shit tier one liners, and being passive aggressive and hyper feminine in responses.

Blake
04-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Why lie? Why care?

Silver&Black
04-29-2015, 05:17 PM
"Why do you and like 3+ other posters care what I do?"....really Blake? Really?

If you're going to act like a 7 year old...then so will I. I'm taking my ball and I'm going home.

I'll just continue to ignore your threads....it's an easy fix. No point in debating a child....

Blake
04-29-2015, 05:21 PM
"Why do you and like 3+ other posters care what I do?"....really Blake? Really?

If you're going to act like a 7 year old...then so will I. I'm taking my ball and I'm going home.

I'll just continue to ignore your threads....it's an easy fix. No point in debating a child....

It's valid question. Why are you guys making such a big deal here?

But ok bye. Lol mississippi st

Silver&Black
04-29-2015, 05:28 PM
It's valid question. Why are you guys making such a big deal here?

But ok bye. Lol mississippi st

And my question, "Why does an atheist create the most religious threads" is not relevant?

Ok bye. Lol being cucked.

Ignignokt
04-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Why lie? Why care?

Is irony lost on you?

Blake
04-29-2015, 06:10 PM
Why lie?

Ginobilly
04-29-2015, 06:33 PM

because he's mad at God for creating him and allowing good ol Blake to get cucked in this live. It has deeply affected him psychologically and he can't seem to reclaim his masculinity. I think that's where his whole grudge with God/Religion/Reality stems from..... It's like the parents who turn their back on God because he takes their 2 year old son away with some rare disease. Shit happens in life Blake..... You just gotta be a man and roll with the punches that live gives you bra.

DMC
04-29-2015, 06:36 PM
Seriously? My profound philosophical offering laced with edgy indifference didn't get any hits?

SupremeGuy
04-29-2015, 08:31 PM
So why did you copy chump's schtick?

It's not even that you went after similar targets, you started to mimic his shit tier one liners, and being passive aggressive and hyper feminine in responses.I thought blake was chump's alt for a while, tbh.

Avante
04-29-2015, 09:39 PM
I thought blake was chump's alt for a while, tbh.

So did I for awhile then it become real obvious Blake was dumber than Chumpster.

Blake
04-29-2015, 09:39 PM
because he's mad at God for creating him and allowing good ol Blake to get cucked in this live. It has deeply affected him psychologically and he can't seem to reclaim his masculinity. I think that's where his whole grudge with God/Religion/Reality stems from..... It's like the parents who turn their back on God because he takes their 2 year old son away with some rare disease. Shit happens in life Blake..... You just gotta be a man and roll with the punches that live gives you bra.

:cry gawd's not dead

Avante
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM
:cry gawd's not dead

Blake, at what point does it dawn on you nobody will be agreeing with you about anything?

Blake
04-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Seriously? My profound philosophical offering laced with edgy indifference didn't get any hits?

the lynch mob is focused and purpose driven

Blake
04-29-2015, 09:47 PM
Blake, at what point does it dawn on you nobody will be agreeing with you about anything?

I don't really care tbh

Blake
04-29-2015, 09:48 PM
I thought blake was chump's alt for a while, tbh.

Well you're unintelligent, so that would explain it

Avante
04-29-2015, 09:52 PM
I don't really care tbh

I do get a kick out of ya however, my fav is...."I really smart while you are (pick one) dumb/stupid/unintelligent/an idiot/a moron etc etc.

Blake, I gotta ask...where did you ever get a stupid idea like that? Trust me son you ain;t very smart, ok?

Blake
04-29-2015, 09:53 PM
I do get a kick out of ya however, my fav is...."I really smart while you are (pick one) dumb/stupid/unintelligent/an idiot/a moron etc etc.

Blake, I gotta ask...where did you ever get a stupid idea like that? Trust me son you ain;t very smart, ok?

You're retarded

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Clearly, we all need to convert to the Church of Cucktianity.

Avante
04-29-2015, 09:55 PM
You're retarded

yeah yeah...

So tell me Blake how on earth does a guy as limited as you are get this idea he's intelligent, talk to me little man.

SupremeGuy
04-29-2015, 10:38 PM
Well you're unintelligent, so that would explain itJust saying the truth, don't know why you're so upset. It's pretty obvious that you've gone out of your way to mimic his posting style.

SnakeBoy
04-29-2015, 11:00 PM

Blake enjoys the abuse he gets when he starts these threads. It's a cuckold thing I guess.

Blake
04-30-2015, 08:39 AM
Just saying the truth, don't know why you're so upset. It's pretty obvious that you've gone out of your way to mimic his posting style.

No, but again, you're unintelligent. And way too concerned with style instead of substance.

Lol upset.

Blake
04-30-2015, 08:42 AM
Blake enjoys the abuse he gets when he starts these threads. It's a cuckold thing I guess.

Lol abuse. Lies don't hurt, tbh.

Ignignokt
04-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Lol abuse. Lies don't hurt, tbh.

Chump?

Blake
04-30-2015, 10:16 AM
No. But you can keep using this as your go to ad hominem when you get frustrated so I know we're done with srs discussions tbh

m>s
04-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Clearly, we all need to convert to the Church of Cucktianity.

SupremeGuy
04-30-2015, 11:53 AM
No, but again, you're unintelligent. And way too concerned with style instead of substance.

Lol upset.Oh shut up already.

RD2191
04-30-2015, 12:11 PM

Blake
04-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Oh shut up already.

You sound upset

Blake
04-30-2015, 12:52 PM
Rob has shown up in every negative Christian thread that i know of ready with an arsenal of memes

m>s
04-30-2015, 12:56 PM
You sound upset
There's that chump bullshit

RD2191
04-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Rob has shown up in every negative Christian thread that i know of ready with an arsenal of memes
What do you do all day? Do you work?

Blake
04-30-2015, 01:16 PM
There's that chump bullshit

You guys are way too concerned with style over substance

Blake
04-30-2015, 01:18 PM

I do nothing but bash Christians. yes, I work.

RD2191
04-30-2015, 01:20 PM
I do nothing but bash Christians. yes, I work.
Doesn't seem like it, tbh.

Blake
04-30-2015, 01:23 PM
Doesn't seem like it, tbh.

I know, I'm lucky like that.

RD2191
04-30-2015, 01:27 PM
I know, I'm lucky like that.
Uh huh. Sure.

Blake
04-30-2015, 01:34 PM
K, what do you imagine me doing right now?

m>s
04-30-2015, 01:35 PM
^cuckposting obviously

Blake
04-30-2015, 01:37 PM
What does that mean?

Be specific.

m>s
04-30-2015, 02:04 PM
^chumpposting

Ignignokt
04-30-2015, 02:07 PM
what a no self respecting cheap knock off imitator bitch this guy is.

Blake
04-30-2015, 02:09 PM
You'll have to prove I'm imitating him.

Be specific.

m>s
04-30-2015, 02:10 PM
Be specific is is chumps shit

Ignignokt
04-30-2015, 02:10 PM
You'll have to prove I'm imitating him.

Be specific.

Nice try ForumCuck

No one takes you seriously to actually engage with you other than to shit on you, just like your wife did and your 3 visitors a yr to your fast food blog.

RD2191
04-30-2015, 02:11 PM
what a no self respecting cheap knock off imitator bitch this guy is.

Blake
04-30-2015, 02:27 PM
Be specific is is chumps shit

Prove it.

Blake
04-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Nice try ForumCuck

No one takes you seriously to actually engage with you other than to shit on you, just like your wife did and your 3 visitors a yr to your fast food blog.

Neh, I've got into good discussions with intelligent posters.

there's just a handful of unintelligent shmucks that just want to derail by sharing their x rated cuck fiction stories of me

Avante
04-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Neh, I've got into good discussions with intelligent posters.

there's just a handful of unintelligent shmucks that just want to derail by sharing their x rated cuck fiction stories of me

How in the hell could a dummy like you carry on an intelligent conversation?

Clipper Nation
04-30-2015, 06:08 PM
He's the High Priest of Cucktianity, conducting mass from his cucktainer.

RD2191
04-30-2015, 06:12 PM
He's the High Priest of Cucktianity, conducting mass from his cucktainer.

Blake
04-30-2015, 06:12 PM
He's the High Priest of Cucktianity

Because nobody loled the first time, you're thinking surely they just didn't see it, amirite?

Blake
04-30-2015, 06:15 PM

excessive emoticons = throwaway tbh

it's me
05-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Hey fellas................. the non-ending religious discussion per par :lmao. All my relatives are bible freaks. Brother is a pastor with a doctorate in divinity. Brother in law is a pastor with doctorate in religion and leadership. Other brother in law pastor with masters in divinity and finishing his doctorate. Finally little brother (fuck) is not a pastor but is in the ministry, works as leader and accountant for an international denomination... has a CPA cert. I have studied theology for years myself before deconverting. Discussion is fucking pointless. It's all faith, believers will believe even if shit is obviously fake. We non-believers simply can't believe made up shit. But keep fighting ..... you always make my day whenever I stop by :lmao

Blake
05-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Hey fellas................. the non-ending religious discussion per par :lmao. All my relatives are bible freaks. Brother is a pastor with a doctorate in divinity. Brother in law is a pastor with doctorate in religion and leadership. Other brother in law pastor with masters in divinity and finishing his doctorate. Finally little brother (fuck) is not a pastor but is in the ministry, works as leader and accountant for an international denomination... has a CPA cert. I have studied theology for years myself before deconverting. Discussion is fucking pointless. It's all faith, believers will believe even if shit is obviously fake. We non-believers simply can't believe made up shit. But keep fighting ..... you always make my day whenever I stop by :lmao

Keep fighting the bad fight tbh

it's me
05-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Keep fighting the bad fight tbh

:bobo

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Because nobody loled the first time, you're thinking surely they just didn't see it, amirite?

Stop trying to cuckvert me, tbh.

Blake
05-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Stop trying to cuckvert me, tbh.

it's your cucktainer visual, not mine. Stop trying to cuckvert me.

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:59 PM
it's your cucktainer visual, not mine. Stop trying to cuckvert me.

This is funny....Dummy vs Dummy...hahaha!!!!!!!!