PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid, you dont deserve to be treated like this in public man

Thebesteva
04-28-2015, 02:29 PM
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teelrsqH2Do

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:10 PM
I would like to see the boys face the first time he actually gets some pussy.

DJR210
04-28-2015, 03:16 PM
:lol There's like 20 god damn angles of the beatdown too

:lol the look of sheer terror on this poor boys face as his friends watch him get annihilated

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 03:22 PM
:lol There's like 20 god damn angles of the beatdown too

:lol the look of sheer terror on this poor boys face as his friends watch him get annihilated

Yeah, I saw a better vid (sorry but I can't find it right now).

:lmao She's got that nigga by the ear. Walking him away and cussing his ass out. Shit is epic.

DJR210
04-28-2015, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I saw a better vid (sorry but I can't find it right now).

The bitch slaps heard round the world..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlmCf1Kj2o

Ol' Stephen Jackson looking mu' fucker got whooped

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 03:27 PM
^
That shit is 10/10. That's the one I was talking about.

DMC
04-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Would you fap to it?

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't be the first time a white boy wanted to see my sex face....or as I like to call it...my fuck face :lol

SKrbo58Zne4

Avante
04-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Wouldn't be the first time a white boy wanted to see my sex face....or as I like to call it...my fuck face :lol

SKrbo58Zne4

The depths you go to prove the level of your stupidity is amazing.

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2015, 04:11 PM
The bitch slaps heard round the world..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlmCf1Kj2o

Ol' Stephen Jackson looking mu' fucker got whooped

Only dumb uneducated hood rat mothers would do something so dumb...that bitch wanted her 15 min of fame....trynna clown cuz she to stoopid to realize the significance of the event..man I wish my mamma would...I'd go off and marry a white girl tomorrow and run her blood pressure up and make her go into a depression...:lol

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Only dumb uneducated hood rat mothers would do something so dumb...that bitch wanted her 15 min of fame.

Only a fucking fool would think she is trying to simply get "her 15 minutes of fame". This woman is actually a great mother...she actually cares about her son's life.

Wonder where the father is tbh....

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Only a fucking fool would think she is trying to simply get "her 15 minutes of fame". This woman is actually a great mother...she actually cares about her son's life.

Wonder where the father is tbh....

Hope you're not raising kids. If she was a half ass decent parent then her presence alone would have put her son in check. She's a horribly parent, and her knuckle head son is a result of that. The father os probably some dead beat nigga that she chose to have bastard children with.

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 04:59 PM
Only dumb uneducated hood rat mothers would do something so dumb...that bitch wanted her 15 min of fame....trynna clown cuz she to stoopid to realize the significance of the event..man I wish my mamma would...I'd go off and marry a white girl tomorrow and run her blood pressure up and make her go into a depression...:lol

He's at that age where he's ready to knock that fucking weave out of her head.

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 05:00 PM

What is it with you honkies and your fascination of watching niggas fuck. Explain yourself, son.

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Hope you're not raising kids. If she was a half ass decent parent then her presence alone would have put her son in check. She's a horribly parent, and her knuckle head son is a result of that. The father os probably some dead beat nigga that she chose to have bastard children with.

You would hate my parenting skills luva....I will not (under any circumstances) let my kids watch Naruto. My son...all the time...he says, "Dad, I want to watch Naruto." And I immediately tell him, "You know what son....some day someone is going to find out that you watch this crap....and they are going to start thinking you are a fag."

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 05:42 PM
You would hate my parenting skills luva....I will not (under any circumstances) let my kids watch Naruto. My son...all the time...he says, "Dad, I want to watch Naruto." And I immediately tell him, "You know what son....some day someone is going to find out that you watch this crap....and they are going to start thinking you are a fag."

Doesn't take away from the fact that you find that savage ass woman a good parent. You sure know how to pick em.

Avante
04-28-2015, 05:44 PM
What is it with you honkies and your fascination of watching niggas fuck. Explain yourself, son.

You want my attention half pint drop this stupid ass...son...bullshit, got it?

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Doesn't take away from the fact that you find that savage ass woman a good parent. You sure know how to pick em.

Is she really that bad of a parent? Really? Explain to me why you think this way...Because she slapped her son? Some nigs just gonna be nigs....you can have the best upbringing in the world....and still some kids will misbehave. Just because her son was going to participate in the "rioting"...that does not automatically mean she is an awful parent.

You don't see what she was trying to accomplish here? Say her son goes out that night....breaks into a small business....and gets shot and killed in the process. What's worse? Getting shot and killed over trying to steal a 40 ounce.....or getting slapped by your mother in public?

2pac > Kobe
04-28-2015, 05:53 PM
i cant even defend avante on this one, who the fuck says that :lmao

Avante
04-28-2015, 05:56 PM
i cant even defend avante on this one, who the fuck says that :lmao

Says what?

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 10:55 PM
Says what?

Son... its like when Im in the house you get all nervous. And stop whining so damn much. Son is a term of endearment. Consider yourself blessed, son.

Buddy Mignon
04-28-2015, 11:03 PM
Is she really that bad of a parent? Really? Explain to me why you think this way...Because she slapped her son? Some nigs just gonna be nigs....you can have the best upbringing in the world....and still some kids will misbehave. Just because her son was going to participate in the "rioting"...that does not automatically mean she is an awful parent.

You don't see what she was trying to accomplish here? Say her son goes out that night....breaks into a small business....and gets shot and killed in the process. What's worse? Getting shot and killed over trying to steal a 40 ounce.....or getting slapped by your mother in public?

You're missing the point, man. If she can behave that way in public, then how does she act at home. Her behavior was worse than his. She blew her chance at disciplining him. You do that when they're very young. If that was my woman... which it could never be... I'd bull whip her for that public display.

Avante
04-28-2015, 11:12 PM
Son... its like when Im in the house you get all nervous. And stop whining so damn much. Son is a term of endearment. Consider yourself blessed, son.

Buddy, who are you talking to there? You certainly aren't talking to me. Dude, why not stick to following Kool around, he's more on your level, ok?

Thebesteva
04-29-2015, 02:37 AM
Damn kool,

cant believe your momma sent you back to apologize to the POlice

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Ci4xRjryTJsBx8YSlkloqQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2015-04-29/8e4a36b0-ee20-11e4-9ee8-6f782592a649_baltimorekid.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2015, 04:26 AM
Damn kool,

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Ci4xRjryTJsBx8YSlkloqQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2015-04-29/8e4a36b0-ee20-11e4-9ee8-6f782592a649_baltimorekid.jpg

looks like cliff paul, the assists that keeps on giving

Twisted_Dawg
04-29-2015, 06:48 AM
The way that she wailed on her kids head reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdyeWgsa_R8

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2015, 07:38 AM
Buddy, who are you talking to there? You certainly aren't talking to me. Dude, why not stick to following Kool around, he's more on your level, ok?

:lol bitch please..Luva is just the big homie....but you.., you are so attached to my thang till the hair on my balls get jealous

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2015, 07:42 AM
You're missing the point, man. If she can behave that way in public, then how does she act at home. Her behavior was worse than his. She blew her chance at disciplining him. You do that when they're very young. If that was my woman... which it could never be... I'd bull whip her for that public display.

^ this tbh....this bitch is now making the rounds on all the major news stations claiming her 15 min of fame...I'm watching CBS now and she's being interviewed by Charlie Rose Oprahs friend Gail....if she was sincere about helping her son why make the news station rounds?

She also revealed she has 6 kids at home...looks like you called this one right...pathetic

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Says what?

You still wanna see my sex face ya flaming phaggit?

Avante
04-30-2015, 06:00 AM
:lol bitch please..Luva is just the big homie....but you.., you are so attached to my thang till the hair on my balls get jealous

You ain't got no balls ya little bitch, and how can you type while sucking Little Luva off?

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 10:59 AM
You ain't got no balls ya little bitch, and how can you type while sucking Little Luva off?

Let's get one thing straight you toothless Pedo bastard...I can fuck you anytime I want becuz you're my bitch....and oh yes I got big Ole monkey nuts bitch..

20s and them big fat monkey nuts

DUa8makfj1s

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 01:09 PM

Here you go again... what's wrong with you?

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Let's get one thing straight you toothless Pedo bastard...I can fuck you anytime I want becuz you're my bitch....and oh yes I got big Ole monkey nuts bitch..

20s and them big fat monkey nuts

DUa8makfj1s

You got a monkey head that's plain to see.

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Here you go again... what's wrong with you?

Why not ask the guy I'm responding to,ok?

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Why not ask the guy I'm responding to,ok?

Look, man... I don't entertain that fag shit. If that's how you roll... fine, but leave me out of your fantasies of seeing two black men suck cock.

Avante
04-30-2015, 03:53 PM
Look, man... I don't entertain that fag shit. If that's how you roll... fine, but leave me out of your fantasies of seeing two black men suck cock.

Why make shit up?

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Why make shit up?

Go suck a dead mans dick Pedovante...i bet not catch your molester ass in these streets...talking all that shit you fucking coward...

Avante
04-30-2015, 04:29 PM
Go suck a dead mans dick Pedovante...i bet not catch your molester ass in these streets...talking all that shit you fucking coward...

I was a sailor in bars guy, if you are too stupid to figure that out why am I not surprised? Why not educate yourself on that world instead of looking like a total moron?

I'd be thrilled to death to beat your bonely little ass up and down the street as you screamed like a little bitch,....oh stop it , stop it.......hahahaha!!!!!!!! A fucking midget talking shit, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 04:35 PM

Make what up... is this not you?

Avante
04-30-2015, 04:37 PM
Make what up... is this not you?

Dude, where did I say anything about watching it, well?

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 04:42 PM
Dude, where did I say anything about watching it, well?

You conjuring it is bad enough. Look... if you are who you claim to be then you shouldn't be talking about men having sex. I'm the poster man for women loving heterosexual men. I carry the flag. You all can keep that fag shit to yourselves.

Avante
04-30-2015, 04:44 PM
You conjuring it is bad enough. Look... if you are who you claim to be then you shouldn't be talking about men having sex. I'm the poster man for women loving heterosexual men. I carry the flag. You all can keep that fag shit to yourselves.

So you were wrong, ok?

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 05:00 PM
So you were wrong, ok?

Lets just agree not to speak on that homo shit... thats unless it involve billy clubs and brass knuckles.

Avante
04-30-2015, 05:05 PM
Lets just agree not to speak on that homo shit... thats unless it involve billy clubs and brass knuckles.

Then don't be lying, ok?

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2015, 08:53 AM
I was a sailor in bars guy, if you are too stupid to figure that out why am I not surprised? Why not educate yourself on that world instead of looking like a total moron?

I'd be thrilled to death to beat your bonely little ass up and down the street as you screamed like a little bitch,....oh stop it , stop it.......hahahaha!!!!!!!! A fucking midget talking shit, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

This notion that I'm a scrawny little African kid gone fuck around and cause you to get your wig split old man...:toast you wouldn't stand a chance you cant see me pedovante...

And :lmao@ being a sailor...that's like saying you're French...:lol

eZ_-kgmCTEA

Avante
05-01-2015, 01:37 PM
This notion that I'm a scrawny little African kid gone fuck around and cause you to get your wig split old man...:toast you wouldn't stand a chance you cant see me pedovante...

And :lmao@ being a sailor...that's like saying you're French...:lol

eZ_-kgmCTEA

Why do little people talk shit?

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 01:38 PM
POOPSHOOST MAGOO!!!!!!

Avante
05-01-2015, 01:53 PM
POOPSHOOST MAGOO!!!!!!

Poopshoost Magoo was a slide guitar player who played with the Old Whiskey Jug Band out of Birmingham back in the 30's. He was known as being real slick and a ladys man, which would prove to be his undoing. In 1938 while leaving a juke joint in Greenwood Mississippi he was shot in the head by a jealous woman he'd gotten pregnant.

In 1939 Blind Harrison a Birmingham piano player wrote and recorded...The Poopshoost Boogie...dedicate to his old buddy.

Splits
05-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Damn kool,

This lil' niglet like, "hey, I just got dees out da CVS. want one?"