PDA

View Full Version : Despicable Piece of Trash Steals Ipad from Horrified Toddler

DJR210
04-28-2015, 06:24 PM
:lol you spooks have no fucking shame smh.. Koolaid_Man this fool looks like you.. was this you mother fucker? If anyone has any tips, please contact Houston PD.

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston Police Department investigators are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspect they are describing as a "thug" for stealing from a toddler.

The robbery happened April 19 at a Washateria in the 8600 block of Tidwell. Surveillance video taken from the area shows a male suspect pacing the sidewalk for a few minutes. A two-yea- old can be seen playing with a mini iPad with his seven-year-old sister right next to him. Officers say the children's mother was taking clothes in and out of the Washateria when the suspect lunged at the two-year-old, ripped the mini iPad from the child and then pushed him to the ground before fleeing the scene.

The child suffered minor bumps and bruises from the robbery.

Investigators are now looking into whether this suspect could be linked to another six or seven crimes of opportunities in the area over the last several months.

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/ktrk/images/cms/685020_630x354.jpg

http://abc13.com/news/police-thug-steals-tots-ipad-knocks-him-down/685028/

Malik Hairston
04-28-2015, 06:32 PM
:lmao:lmao..

Man is a piece of shit, but it doesn't get easier than robbing a 2-year old, to be fair..take your opportunity..

apalisoc_9
04-28-2015, 06:35 PM
wow.

What trash..

Avante
04-28-2015, 06:40 PM
In his book...SATCHMO...Louis Armstrong talks about growing up in the Storyville region of New Orleans. Yep, black town. He talks about hearing screams, gun shots every night. And how the pole-lice couldn't care less as long as..."those jiggaboos kept among themselves".....cool!

Silver&Black
04-28-2015, 06:44 PM
:cry he was brought up in a bad enviroment :cry

Mitch
04-28-2015, 06:44 PM
In his book...SATCHMO...Louis Armstrong talks about growing up in the Storyville region of New Orleans. Yep, black town. He talks about hearing screams, gun shots every night. And how the pole-lice couldn't care less as long as..."those jiggaboos kept among themselves".....cool!

What you think about kids today being stuck to those mobile devices at the age of 2 and under? Hell, I must have been picking my nose and figuring out my ABCs & 123s at 2.

Avante
04-28-2015, 06:59 PM
What you think about kids today being stuck to those mobile devices at the age of 2 and under? Hell, I must have been picking my nose and figuring out my ABCs & 123s at 2.

I'm all for kids doing anything that will help them down the road. All that electronical stuff is a step up from blocks and stuffed toys.

Strange Love
04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
1. What if the iPad had a lock on it?
2. This guy realizes you can pin point its location if the "find iPad" feature is on amirite?

Dumb ass criminals.

Spur-Addict
04-28-2015, 07:11 PM
He clearly stole that so he could test the work.

rcOp_RZU9hE

Spur-Addict
04-28-2015, 07:33 PM
"I don't pop Molly I smoke Rob Ford"

pxs1Xs2c2lo

DMC
04-28-2015, 07:39 PM
What if it was his IPad to begin with and the 2 year old had stolen it from him?

Some of you racist motherfuckers jump to the most stereotypical conclusions imaginable.

Mitch
04-28-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm all for kids doing anything that will help them down the road. All that electronical stuff is a step up from blocks and stuffed toys.

Yeah, amazing how far its come. From blocks to checking the NASDAQ on their ipads.

DJR210
04-28-2015, 09:17 PM

Can you go one god damn post without trying to share your fucking worthless "knowledge"? :lol God damn your shtick has to be tiring

:cry he was brought up in a bad enviroment :cry

:cry Even his black life matters :cry

DJR210
04-28-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm all for kids doing anything that will help them down the road.

Best thing they can do is stay far away from you.

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Can you go one god damn post without trying to share your fucking worthless "knowledge"? :lol God damn your shtick has to be tiring

:cry Even his black life matters :cry

That coming from a guy who is STILL talking about something that happened over 40 years ago? That was nothing at all, just a different culture.

Why this need to act retarded like you do?

Avante
04-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Best thing they can do is stay far away from you.

And you're talking about a worn out shtick?

DJR210
04-28-2015, 09:43 PM
And you're talking about a worn out shtick?

How is it worn out when your disgusting ass is still here all these years later deflecting from the facts you admitted to, refusing to shown any type of empathy or remorse for your actions?

Avante
04-28-2015, 10:03 PM
How is it worn out when your disgusting ass is still here all these years later deflecting from the facts you admitted to, refusing to shown any type of empathy or remorse for your actions?

Are you really this far gone? Dude, do you have any idea at all how fucking retarded you look talking like that? Do you totally not get the sailors in bars thing? Different world over there slugger, ok? Until you figure that out you will always look totally retarded, ok?

Educate yourself dummy, ok?

Bar girls were pawning their jewelry and television sets. Bar owners thought seriously about selling out and moving on. In just one week's time, local officials said, more than $1 million dollars in business had been lost.
But all that changed Thursday with the arrival of the aircraft carrier Midway and five support ships. For on board the ships were 6,545 Navy men who had been long at sea and had money to spend.

Under an arrangement worked out by Navy authorities and the mayor of Olongapo, the base gates were thrown open at precisely 12:30 p.m., and thousands of sailors, many of them in shorts and T-shirts, ran, jumped and whooped their way up Olongapo's Magsaysay Boulevard--The Strip, it is called, 90 nightclubs and about 8,500 bar girls.

'We Love You All!'
"Welcome ashore!" the girls called. "We love you all!"

It was no routine liberty. It underscored the nature of the United States' relationship with its troubled former territory.

At a time when the government of President Corazon Aquino is sounding increasingly anti-American, and the lives of the thousands of Americans resident here are being threatened, the U.S. Navy showed just how strong the ties have become in the 41 years since the Philippines were given their independence.

Olongapo's Mayor Ildefonso Arriola, who worked at the 30,000-acre naval base for 28 years before retiring, put it this way: "Let's face it, the city of Olongapo exists because of the base. Without the base, there would be no such thing as Olongapo."

Officials at the base, faced with the prospect of dealing with thousands of young and unmarried sailors, feared that base security might be threatened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you simply a moron guy? See that above? 6500 sailors, 8500 hookers, now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

2pac > Kobe
04-28-2015, 10:38 PM
gotta get that paper outchear playboy