PDA

View Full Version : OT: Olbermann/Feminists boycotting Mayweather/Pacquiao..

Malik Hairston
04-28-2015, 06:40 PM
This shit is so lame, tbh:lol..

Floyd has been a piece of shit for a long time, he's been a known women abuser for a minute, this nigga even went to jail for it, yet now all of this shit comes up, all of a sudden? Attention whores, tbh..

Malik Hairston
04-28-2015, 06:41 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/12752125/what-floyd-mayweather-learn-ray-rice

:lmao this bitch's favorite athlete of all-time is Dad Killer :lmao:lmao ohhh the irony..

King Emmanuel
04-28-2015, 06:43 PM
white liberals are pretentious at heart. once the curtain drops they're every bit as racist as the rednecks

CitizenDwayne
04-28-2015, 06:47 PM
I think the point is that ESPN is trying to whitewash Mayweather, constantly broadcasting those obnoxious clips with Stephen A Smith a second away from dropping to his knees and sucking on Pretty Boy's shaft, and seemingly ignoring May's history of being a horrible excuse for a human being.

Boycotting it is a faggy move (who should expect anything else from Olbermann), but it is pretty disgusting how ESPN is giving so much airtime to this idiot blabbing about his inner strength, making up stories about overcoming racism and boasting about being better than Ali, without ever even acknowledging his past record.

AlexJones
04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
This is why we need Floyd to win regardless of boxing reputation. Can't let the cunts come out celebrating on Saturday night.

apalisoc_9
04-28-2015, 07:08 PM
I wasn't planning on buy the PPV, but OP just convinced me.

Malik Hairston
04-28-2015, 07:26 PM
I think the point is that ESPN is trying to whitewash Mayweather, constantly broadcasting those obnoxious clips with Stephen A Smith a second away from dropping to his knees and sucking on Pretty Boy's shaft, and seemingly ignoring May's history of being a horrible excuse for a human being.

Boycotting it is a faggy move (who should expect anything else from Olbermann), but it is pretty disgusting how ESPN is giving so much airtime to this idiot blabbing about his inner strength, making up stories about overcoming racism and boasting about being better than Ali, without ever even acknowledging his past record.

Olbermann and Spain work for ESPN, though..seems like everybody is just cashing in/using this for attention, all parties, tbh..

UZER
04-28-2015, 07:51 PM
They should boycott the nfl, nhl, baseball, basketball, and all other sports. Don't half ass this shit go all the way.

Oh yeah, that's right their job IS sports.

dirk4mvp
04-28-2015, 08:06 PM
DP was always the alpha from The Big Show tbh

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2015, 08:52 PM
there 15min of fame to be an attention whore....

lol may/pac is just going to laugh all the way to the bank

Juggity
04-28-2015, 09:04 PM
tbh, it seems like a good way to bring awareness to Mayweather's shitty nature. There will never be a time when a campaign like this would get more exposure. Now, as all the world's gaze is focused on Mayweather, it seems like pretty much a perfect time to make sure casuals know that Mayweather is a bottom-tier human being who by his actions should still sitting be in a jail cell (and probably would be if he wasn't extremely rich and famous).

Splits
04-28-2015, 09:05 PM
Yeah, because repeatedly beating women is soooo cool. Kinda like raping them. Heroes. Kirby, Ray Rice, Maywifebeater....

Sean Cagney
04-28-2015, 09:07 PM
white liberals are pretentious at heart. once the curtain drops they're every bit as racist as the rednecks

I can see that, they act like they care for votes we all know.

Splits
04-28-2015, 09:09 PM
tbh, it seems like a good way to bring awareness to Mayweather's shitty nature. There will never be a time when a campaign like this would get more exposure. Now, as all the world's gaze is focused on Mayweather, it seems like pretty much a perfect time to make sure casuals know that Mayweather is a bottom-tier human being who by his actions should still sitting be in a jail cell (and probably would be if he wasn't extremely rich and famous).

+100000000000000000000000

RD2191
04-28-2015, 09:26 PM
I can't support that piece of shit, tbh. Fuck that lame ass nigga and his entire whack ass crew.