View Full Version : Clippers LOL Clippers

Thebesteva
04-29-2015, 12:52 AM
:lol Fully loaded roster and coach and still about to get eliminated in round 1
:lol Still further away from winning a championship than the Lakers
:lol Covering the Laker championship flags
:lol Thinking Steve Balmer would turn things around
:lol Relying on a choke artist like CP3 and Blake
:lol Clipper Nation questioning Kobe's 5 rings when his shitty franchise can't even win the WCF's
:lol Questioning MJ's legacy but his shitty franchise can't pass the second round

unforeseen
04-29-2015, 12:54 AM
:lol Clipper Nation questioning Kobe's 5 rings when his shitty franchise can't even win the WCF's
:lol Questioning MJ's legacy but his shitty franchise can't pass the second round

:rollin

Killakobe81
04-29-2015, 12:57 AM

Oh excuses and deflection coming ... Paul and Doc will get the blame.

Strange Love
04-29-2015, 12:59 AM
It really doesn't get much easier for the Clippers too. This version of the Spurs is kinda garbage compare to last year.

If you cant knock the Spurs off at this point, I dont know how much easier can it get for them.

Also, Manu plays for the Clippers too. :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 01:03 AM
"Fully loaded roster"? We have one NBA-caliber player, one overrated choke artist, and a bunch of mental midgets who belong in the D-League. Simmer down.

Thebesteva
04-29-2015, 01:04 AM
"Fully loaded roster"? We have one NBA-caliber player, one overrated choke artist, and a bunch of mental midgets who belong in the D-League. Simmer down.

Its fully loaded with shit, but still fully loaded

Killakobe81
04-29-2015, 01:04 AM
It's not why we lost but those were big plays ... Doc

Cry Havoc
04-29-2015, 01:05 AM
:lmao Are you serious with this shit?

Doc Rivers just went on the mic and blamed the refs for the loss.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 01:07 AM
:lmao Are you serious with this shit?

Doc Rivers just went on the mic and blamed the refs for the loss.

Wow, this clown needs to be fired. If he's not willing to take a good long look at his rotations tonight, he's hopeless.

Strange Love
04-29-2015, 01:08 AM
At best, it was 50/50 with the refs. Questionable calls both ways imo.

Cry Havoc
04-29-2015, 01:08 AM
Wow, this clown needs to be fired. If he's not willing to take a good long look at his rotations tonight, he's hopeless.

Agree. What a terrible presser. You get 42 freebies, you're up by 14(?) at one point, the Spurs have 3 key players in foul trouble, including Kawhi, and you still blame the officials. Unreal.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-29-2015, 01:09 AM
It really doesn't get much easier for the Clippers too. This version of the Spurs is kinda garbage compare to last year.

If you cant knock the Spurs off at this point, I dont know how much easier can it get for them.

Also, Manu plays for the Clippers too. :lmao

This, the Spurs this year are wildly inconsistent, but Clippers are fucking the NBA by letting Spurs build confidence to close games and get a really good tuneup series.

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 01:15 AM
Agree. What a terrible presser. You get 42 freebies, you're up by 14(?) at one point, the Spurs have 3 key players in foul trouble, including Kawhi, and you still blame the officials. Unreal.

He had Jamal out there for what felt like the entire second half when he was doing nothing but chucking, bricking, and playing no defense. The decision to put the bench in late in the first quarter was the real dagger - it was the exact same mistake he made in Game 1, and it ended up costing us this time.

And he sits there and blames the refs? Really? That just proves that he's not going to change anything. This team needs a real coach, badly.

100%duncan
04-29-2015, 01:21 AM
:lmao fucking cry rivers

Please play your son more faggot

Cry Havoc
04-29-2015, 01:26 AM
He had Jamal out there for what felt like the entire second half when he was doing nothing but chucking, bricking, and playing no defense. The decision to put the bench in late in the first quarter was the real dagger - it was the exact same mistake he made in Game 1, and it ended up costing us this time.

And he sits there and blames the refs? Really? That just proves that he's not going to change anything. This team needs a real coach, badly.

Man, normally Crawford is a Spurs killer but I was ecstatic when he was shooting those jumpers, especially contested.

I don't know how much you can blame Jamal though, he's literally the only player worth a damn on that bench unit and he's asked to carry them against a veteran team that knows how to take players out of their games.

skut_farkus
04-29-2015, 01:28 AM
Uncle Tom Rivers :lol

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 01:46 AM
Man, normally Crawford is a Spurs killer but I was ecstatic when he was shooting those jumpers, especially contested.

I don't know how much you can blame Jamal though, he's literally the only player worth a damn on that bench unit and he's asked to carry them against a veteran team that knows how to take players out of their games.

Tbh, Jamal was hit or miss even in the regular season this year. However, even in his good regular seasons, he still sucks in the playoffs. It's not the '90s anymore, you can't play that brand of iso-heroball and no defense and get away with it against playoff teams.

ElNono
04-29-2015, 01:59 AM

Floyd Pacquiao
04-29-2015, 02:13 AM
Lmaooooo yo we need a vid/gif of this ASAP

100%duncan
04-29-2015, 02:14 AM

Faggot:lmao

Splits
04-29-2015, 03:06 AM
I hear Vinny Del Negro is available...

CitizenDwayne
04-29-2015, 03:36 AM
I honestly sympathize with CN. There is such potential and athletic ability, but you could not have created a whinier/dumber bunch of low-IQ chimps as the Clippers if you tried.

Thebesteva
04-29-2015, 04:15 AM
I honestly sympathize with CN. There is such potential and athletic ability, but you could not have created a whinier/dumber bunch of low-IQ chimps as the Clippers if you tried.

I take it you haven't seen the Ferguson or Baltimore riots. Here are the monkeys throwing bottles at the white people who are there protesting WITH them due to their white guilt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgW-pFXPAU0