PDA

View Full Version : Doc Rivers Post Game

sananspursfan21
04-29-2015, 01:07 AM
Wow. Anybody listening to this?? "I'm not one to complain but....we got a lot of tough calls". "They called a goaltend. That wasn't a goaltend" Check the tape dummy.

Horse
04-29-2015, 01:11 AM
Refs were awful both ways

Budkin
04-29-2015, 01:12 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/yb3FUOXXpedSU/giphy.gif

sananspursfan21
04-29-2015, 01:26 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/yb3FUOXXpedSU/giphy.gif

Instigator
04-29-2015, 01:32 AM
:lmao guess he is giving up. That's what I got from that. Pop would never ever complain about ref calls. Wow. What a chump. I know he is a great coach but it says a lot. He will never be a great coach.

jehawk81
04-29-2015, 02:01 AM
:lmao guess he is giving up. That's what I got from that. Pop would never ever complain about ref calls. Wow. What a chump. I know he is a great coach but it says a lot. He will never be a great coach.

Wut?:lol:lmao

mudyez
04-29-2015, 02:04 AM

Is he really that much better than...say Mark Jackson?

Players like him...stars listen to him...ok, that's more than some coaches can account for but other than that? (Thibs was the brain behind Bostons ship)

Fireball
04-29-2015, 02:25 AM
he was talking about the goaltend by Barnes that clearly was not one ... but still, he was trying to be polite enough to not get fined by the NBA

UZER
04-29-2015, 02:26 AM
he was talking about the goaltend by Barnes that clearly was not one ... but still, he was trying to be polite enough to not get fined by the NBA

Uh, yes it clearly was one. even if the ball is coming off the rim, you still have to wait till it clears the cylinder.

Splits
04-29-2015, 02:27 AM
:lol black coaches

Sean Cagney
04-29-2015, 02:28 AM
Refs were awful both ways

As usual, but fans or coaches only see it their way. Refs SUCK, we know that. That was a T on Paul though and a goal tend.

sananspursfan21
04-29-2015, 03:10 AM
Not that I'm complaining but Blake got hacked quite a bit. I recall watching the game and thinking to myself on a couple occasions 'I'd be pissed if I were a Clippers fan right now'.

CitizenDwayne
04-29-2015, 03:41 AM
I thought, other than the Barnes call, the officiating favored the Clips.

I remember some very minor contact being called on the Spurs, while Deandre was pushing and shoving everyone in sight the whole game.

sananspursfan21
04-29-2015, 03:46 AM
I thought, other than the Barnes call, the officiating favored the Clips.

I remember some very minor contact being called on the Spurs, while Deandre was pushing and shoving everyone in sight the whole game.

Aside from Blake getting hacked quite a bit, I agree. Much like Blake, Kawhi got hacked a lot too. Jordan gets away with an awful lot, I continually lose respect for his game every time I watch him "play" basketball

downunder
04-29-2015, 06:21 AM
It's a professional game players play for money. , big money ! You do what it takes , foul when ordered, hack and be hacked. The game changed when Blake landed on his injured elbow which was an accident. Injuries are also part of the game. Ask Parker .

wut
04-29-2015, 07:05 AM
Thing is this: while Clippers are now looking back and blaming refs for handful of plays, it's a coping mechanism hiding the truth, that they played their game plan relatively the way they like it at home and lost. Spurs had just as many wtf calls against them but aren't breaking them down....like how blatant was the Blake running over Manu at the end of the first half? Point is, refs were bad, not biased just bad. Spurs made big shots at the end and Clippers didn't and that's the hard truth.

MateoNeygro
04-29-2015, 07:22 AM
I think Barnes constantly gets some tough calls. Love to hate him though.

MateoNeygro
04-29-2015, 07:22 AM
Thing is this: while Clippers are now looking back and blaming refs for handful of plays, it's a coping mechanism hiding the truth, that they played their game plan relatively the way they like it at home and lost. Spurs had just as many wtf calls against them but aren't breaking them down....like how blatant was the Blake running over Manu at the end of the first half? Point is, refs were bad, not biased just bad. Spurs made big shots at the end and Clippers didn't and that's the hard truth.

Preach.

DarrinS
04-29-2015, 07:31 AM
Yeah, because CP3 barely got any calls. :rolleyes

dbestpro
04-29-2015, 07:31 AM
Many teams including the Clippers continually try to bait the refs into making calls. They rely on it more than they do their ability to play basketball. When those calls go against them, they need to play through it and rely on their game. Instead of finding a way to win, they immediately find an excuse to lose. The Spurs don't make excuses. It is one of the major differences that sets them apart from the other teams.

DBMethos
04-29-2015, 07:49 AM
I think Barnes constantly gets some tough calls. Love to hate him though.

They make up for it by not T'ing him up for all of his jumping around whining immediately after the call. Dude would never play a full game ever if they did.

DJR210
04-29-2015, 07:53 AM
:lmao Doc
:lmao watching his job go down the drain
:lmao Duncan sending niggas to the unemployment line

MateoNeygro
04-29-2015, 07:57 AM
Many teams including the Clippers continually try to bait the refs into making calls. They rely on it more than they do their ability to play basketball. When those calls go against them, they need to play through it and rely on their game. Instead of finding a way to win, they immediately find an excuse to lose. The Spurs don't make excuses. It is one of the major differences that sets them apart from the other teams.

Very astute observation. Couldn't agree more. They are constantly looking for calls and turn into little bitches when they don't.