PDA

View Full Version : that rude awakening though, tbh

horsielove
04-29-2015, 01:57 AM
https://instagram.com/p/2DClRzCdGR/

:rollin:lol:lol:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

UZER
04-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Why are they acting like Barnes wasn't a goaltend either. Just because it's coming off the rim, you still can't touch it until it clears the cylinder.

Prose
04-29-2015, 02:49 AM
Bill Simmons! Closet spurs fan Bc he <3 duncan

Splits
04-29-2015, 02:51 AM
:lol Monkey1 rubbing Monkey2 on the back of the head like, "here, have banana. iz OK"

DAF86
04-29-2015, 02:55 AM
Bill Simmons! Closet spurs fan Bc he <3 duncan

He's pulling hard for the Clippers. It's no secret either. He has Clippers' season tickets.

BatManu20
04-29-2015, 02:59 AM
He's pulling hard for the Clippers. It's no secret either. He has Clippers' season tickets.

Yep. Been to 3 Clippers games since I moved to LA and I've seen him at every one. Walked by him at once of the games too. He's a tiny little shit. No way that dude's never played competitive basketball in his life.

#2!
04-29-2015, 03:15 AM

Yep. Been to 3 Clippers games since I moved to LA and I've seen him at every one. Walked by him at once of the games too. He's a tiny little shit. No way that dude's never played competitive basketball in his life.

If you read/listened to him, you'd know he doesn't really believe in the Clips. He's a Boston fan through and through, but has Clippers season tickets because he lives in LA. As a man who has made his fortune writing the NBA there's no reason he shouldn't have season tickets for the city he lives in, and as a Boston fan he didn't want to get Lakers tickets. He actually picked up these Clips tickets before they had Griffin or Paul, while Kobe was winning 'ships; e.g. he wants to see live bball, but hates the Lakers.

Not everyone hates the Spurs. :wakeup

DAF86
04-29-2015, 03:24 AM
If you read/listened to him, you'd know he doesn't really believe in the Clips. He's a Boston fan through and through, but has Clippers season tickets because he lives in LA. As a man who has made his fortune writing the NBA there's no reason he shouldn't have season tickets for the city he lives in, and as a Boston fan he didn't want to get Lakers tickets. He actually picked up these Clips tickets before they had Griffin or Paul, while Kobe was winning 'ships; e.g. he wants to see live bball, but hates the Lakers.

I'm not saying he hates the Spurs. I'm saying he's pulling for the Clippers. It's easy to notice it when reading the stuff he writes. Not that big of a deal either.

P/S: Not believing in some team =/= not pulling for them. I'm pretty sure he didn't believe Boston could win against the Cavs, tbh.

Silver&Black
04-29-2015, 03:26 AM
:lol Monkey1 rubbing Monkey2 on the back of the head like, "here, have banana. iz OK"

Damn Splits...

You been on a monkey trash talking roll tonight.

My nigga.

mudyez
04-29-2015, 03:29 AM

This!

Btw.: During Griffin's rookie season (or what was ment to be it) he had enough and wanted to get rid of those season tickets once and for all...then a friend of him (I think he worked for the Clipps) talked him out of it, because he knew what Griffin was capable of doing.

He even disses Doc from time to time.

Simmons is a Boston homer that has a lot of love for the Spurs and especially Duncan. In a vacuum I'm sure he would root for the Spurs, but maybe he loves going to more games in LA more(understandable).

Just read and listen to his stuff!

http://grantland.com/features/tim-duncan-part-1/

apalisoc_9
04-29-2015, 03:59 AM
Simmons will never root for a team with Rivers..

Simmons hate Doc rivers.

Texas_Ranger
04-29-2015, 04:05 AM
Simmons said that Kawhi is in his top 4 or 5 player in the NBA and he loves Duncan, so I don't think he's a Spurs hater and yea he goes to the Clippers games just cause of some friend that is a Clippers fan.