PDA

View Full Version : Clippers The Clippas Are Like A Good Looking Woman With Bad Pussy...

Buddy Mignon
04-29-2015, 09:03 AM
For those of you with experience dating good looking women... you know that's the worst thing you can come across. She has all the aesthetics... gorgeous face, nice natural tits, firm ass... sexy as she can be. But when you fuck her... you immediately know the pussy is no good. And she know it too. Its an awkward feeling... and she'll do anything to make up for her having bad pussy... but its not enough.

StrengthAndHonor
04-29-2015, 09:04 AM
STFU

Buddy Mignon
04-29-2015, 09:06 AM
STFU

I'm serious, honor... how do you fuck that one up? The Spurs are going to finish you off in 6. They know how important it is not to come back to LA. You watch how they take care of business next game. You guys are pathetic. Can't even get out of the first fucking round.

Franklin
04-29-2015, 09:37 AM
No pussy is good tbh, shit's full of bacterias and viruses and it often smells of rotten fish. And, fucking is a harmful activity because it accelerates your aging process and makes you die sooner than you would without sex. Bitches are dishes for your eyes, and that's all. It's stupid of a man to stick his dick into a moist smelly hole that's filled with germs and shits when your hands can get the job just as well done.

Buddy Mignon
04-29-2015, 09:41 AM
No pussy is good tbh, shit's full of bacterias and viruses and it often smells of rotten fish. And, fucking is a harmful activity because it accelerates your aging process and makes you die sooner than you would without sex. Bitches are dishes for your eyes, and that's all. It's stupid of a man to stick his dick into a moist smelly hole that's filled with germs and shits when your hands can get the job just as well done.

lol... oooooh Franklin... that's a good one.

lebomb
04-29-2015, 10:30 AM

Wow.............so you dont like girls. Also, what kinda nasty stank ass hoes do you hang with? My womans vag has no odor or STDs like these sluts you talk of.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2015, 12:21 PM

I am all about that bacteria bro...it tastes as good as it feels too...fuck Koolaid_Man instead call me Bacteria_Man :lol

in2deep
04-29-2015, 12:27 PM

a picture of franklin:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141123010521/villains/images/1/13/Upson_pratt.jpg

Infinite_limit
04-29-2015, 12:43 PM
ALPHA

Twisted_Dawg
04-29-2015, 01:03 PM
There is no such thing as bad pussy.

Killakobe81
04-29-2015, 01:10 PM
There is no such thing as bad pussy.

Not true. But Franklin is way off base ...dont get the hand as a proper substitute maybe my imagination is not good enough but I just dont see self flagellation or hand stimulation as fun.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2015, 05:57 PM
ALPHA

FAGGIT

Franklin
04-29-2015, 06:13 PM
you niggas missed OP's point horribly imho. Luva's point is that a bitch's pussy can be obnoxious despite how good she may look. So even if you hang out with a "pretty" girl, there's still a good chance that when you go to the bed with her and take off her clothes, what you see and smell would make you vomit. A smart man wouldn't wanna run such risks so we (like me, Jacob, Newton, just to name a few) would rather be celibate for lifelong, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2015, 06:21 PM
you niggas missed OP's point horribly imho. Luva's point is that a bitch's pussy can be obnoxious despite how good she may look. So even if you hang out with a "pretty" girl, there's still a good chance that when you go to the bed with her and take off her clothes, what you see and smell would make you vomit. A smart man wouldn't wanna run such risks so we (like me, Jacob, Newton, just to name a few) would rather be celibate for lifelong, tbh.

That nigga Luva is a player and if I can call it...that's not what he was talking about at all....he was talking about the feel of the pussy and her ability to actually fuck... for example I was fucking this bitch once in college and she was lame in bed..looked good as fuck but couldn't fuck..I had to tell her: "Come on baby move with me."
:lol

I could be wrong but I bet that's what he was referring to...lol

DMC
04-29-2015, 06:24 PM
I'm serious, honor... how do you fuck that one up? The Spurs are going to finish you off in 6. They know how important it is not to come back to LA. You watch how they take care of business next game. You guys are pathetic. Can't even get out of the first fucking round.
At least they won a game though... unlike someone else here... am I right or what?

DMC
04-29-2015, 06:25 PM
That nigga Luva is a player and if I can call it...that's not what he was talking about at all....he was talking about the feel of the pussy and her ability to actually fuck... for example I was fucking this bitch once in college and she was lame in bed..looked good as fuck but couldn't fuck..I had to tell her: "Come on baby move with me."
:lol

I could be wrong but I bet that's what he was referring to...lol

She didn't realize you had penetrated her.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2015, 06:30 PM
She didn't realize you had penetrated her.

:lol. Touche....

The Gemini Method
04-29-2015, 06:41 PM
Killakobe be finding the nasty pussy, eh?

LkrFan
04-29-2015, 06:53 PM
I am all about that bacteria bro...it tastes as good as it feels too...fuck Koolaid_Man instead call me Bacteria_Man :lol

:rollin :lmao :rollin