PDA

View Full Version : What did Blake Griffin's stat line look like

8FOR!3
04-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Before and after the Danny Green foul that sent him to the floor? It wasn't as hard a foul as it looked by any means, but my theory with Blake Griffin is when you hit him he starts to fold a little. I feel like he wasn't dominating the game up to that point and all of a sudden started playing with a lot less reckless abandon. Any stats to back up what I'm trying to say?

cantthinkofanything
04-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Before and after the Danny Green foul that sent him to the floor? It wasn't as hard a foul as it looked by any means, but my theory with Blake Griffin is when you hit him he starts to fold a little. I feel like he wasn't dominating the game up to that point and all of a sudden started playing with a lot less reckless abandon. Any stats to back up what I'm trying to say?

That's why I hate the Clippers. Soft team that tries to act hard. And all the whining about no-calls when they're either clearing out or throwing a leg out to draw contact.

cantthinkofanything
04-29-2015, 11:02 AM

And no. There are no stats. It's unknowable.

testies
04-29-2015, 11:50 AM
I made a thread about this after game 1.

FUCKING HURT HIM, he didn't drive to the rim once, besides that buzzer beater play

8FOR!3
04-29-2015, 12:08 PM
I made a thread about this after game 1.

FUCKING HURT HIM, he didn't drive to the rim once, besides that buzzer beater play

I think I remember that thread and I completely agree. He's soft.

cd98
04-29-2015, 12:10 PM
I think it was the 41 minutes of physicality, not one play.

Mr. Body
04-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Blake threw himself down on that play. He needs to feel persecuted to play hard and it's battering him.

Dex
04-29-2015, 01:23 PM

According to the play-by-play on BBallReference, the foul occurred with 3:13 left in the 3rd. In those next two minutes, Blake went 2/2 plus 3/4 from the FT line before exiting at 1:16.

After he returned at 10:09 in the 4th, he went 1-9 from the field and 0-2 from the stripe for 2 points and 2 turnovers.

TNT made a big deal of the trainer working on his knee and back on the bench while he was resting, so something definitely must have flared up after that tumble to the court (solid foul by Green, tbh).

MateoNeygro
04-29-2015, 01:30 PM
Griffin just seems to have trouble doing it when the pressure is on. He seems to fold a little. Hopefully that continues.