PDA

View Full Version : Can we please not start game 6....

testies
04-29-2015, 12:27 PM
... with a bunch of Porker 18 footers?

MultiTroll
04-29-2015, 12:30 PM
amen.

dribble dribble dribble dribble clank

So far removed from the team ball that got them a Championship last two years, woops i mean last year.

dabom
04-29-2015, 12:30 PM
I typically hate being set back double digits every First quarter

testies
04-29-2015, 12:59 PM
I honestly think we should start Bonner instead of Splitter, at least it will space things better.

Its not like the first unit is defending well anyways

MultiTroll
04-29-2015, 01:05 PM
Patty
Green
Kwa
Duncan
Splitter/Baynes

kdaltcu
04-29-2015, 01:08 PM
This board is way too harsh on Tony. He is a great ball handler which forces the defense to make rotations.., Patty cannot have that same effect. Might not always show up in the box score, but Tony Parker is a huge part of what the Spurs do.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-29-2015, 01:09 PM
I honestly think we should start Bonner instead of Splitter, at least it will space things better.

Its not like the first unit is defending well anyways

If this is even remotely serious, then you are borderline retarded

Cry Havoc
04-29-2015, 01:19 PM
amen.

dribble dribble dribble dribble clank

So far removed from the team ball that got them a Championship last two years, woops i mean last year.

You're giving Parker too much credit.

Last night it was dribble dribble clank. No way the shot clock was getting below 15 the way Parker was launching.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-29-2015, 01:21 PM
This board is way too harsh on Tony. He is a great ball handler which forces the defense to make rotations.., Patty cannot have that same effect. Might not always show up in the box score, but Tony Parker is a huge part of what the Spurs do.

Amen. Mills is a nice change of pace player but he is only good in spot minutes. He is a liability on defense and once a defense adapts to him he can effectively be shut down.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-29-2015, 01:23 PM
Do you guys ever get outside, or check these forums? There's literally ten threads daily you can post in regarding this topic.. yet you continuously spam the boards with this annoying shit that literally no one except you gives a fuck about.