PDA

View Full Version : Fixes and enhancements to the board

Splits
04-29-2015, 07:46 PM
If I were owner (which I should be) these would already have been done. List out the fixes and enhancements you'd like to see on this site:

1) Fix [tweet/] embeds. They are broken

2) Allow embedded vines

3) Allow embedded streamables (http://streamable.com/)

List out what you'd like to see.

Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121) Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6)

RD2191
04-29-2015, 07:58 PM
faggot

DJR210
04-29-2015, 09:14 PM
Should be allowed to delete your own thread after it backfires and a bunch of posters come in and shit on the OP. Would save time in emailing mods.

Avante
04-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Unless you originate threads yourself (at least one a week) you aren't allowed to post in others. Way too many here who do nothing but leech off others.

ohmwrecker
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Unless you originate threads yourself (at least one a week) you aren't allowed to post in others. Way too many here who do nothing but leech off others.

I'm not trying to be critical or whatever, but you are literally the only poster who is bothered by this.

Avante
04-29-2015, 09:46 PM
I'm not trying to be critical or whatever, but you are literally the only poster who is bothered by this.

I'm a firm believer in anytime we see a community type situation like this place that everyone pull their weight. To just come here looking to jump in on what others have come up with is wrong. If you are that lazy, uncreative, unsupportive of the board the hell with ya, go away.

Save the...you can;t make threads....you know that deal and how I did pull my weight.

Strange Love
04-29-2015, 09:58 PM
If every single member made a thread, this place would be flooded and unreadable.

There has to be a balance.

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Ban Avante

Don't sell the board to Splitcuck

Open registrations again

Avante
04-29-2015, 10:02 PM
If every single member made a thread, this place would be flooded and unreadable.

There has to be a balance.

All I'm talking about is those posters who do...0....here other than leech off others, those who never ever post threads. That's just not right.

Remember the guy who ya hung around with who never had any $$$$$, so ya all had to pretty much pay for his also or share yours. We have a bunch of those kinds here, they have to be hauled around.

Avante
04-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Ban Avante

Don't sell the board to Splitcuck

Open registrations again

I'd be missed little man and everyone knows it, but who would miss you, yep...nobody.

Who here has ever seen Clipper Nation do anything other than criticize something? What has he ever done that wasn't negative?

A PM I once received.

Just a quick question. You've been around longer than me....so maybe you'll know.

Have you ever heard Clipper Nation say one positive thing in his life? It's always...Peyton Manning sucks, Russel Wilson sucks, the Clippers suck, the Spurs suck, the SEC sucks.............etc.

Dude is one mad little shit.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never seen anyone CONSTANTLY in a shitty mood like Clipper Nation. What is wrong with this boy?

Clipper Nation
04-29-2015, 10:53 PM
A PM I once received.

Just a quick question. You've been around longer than me....so maybe you'll know.

Have you ever heard Clipper Nation say one positive thing in his life? It's always...Peyton Manning sucks, Russel Wilson sucks, the Clippers suck, the Spurs suck, the SEC sucks.............etc.

It's amazing how that "PM" is an exact match for your posting style.

Avante
04-29-2015, 11:00 PM
It's amazing how that "PM" is an exact match for your posting style.

Dude, I would never say you think the Clippers suck, ok? Since I have never seen you say that. I don't talk basketball, ok?

Yes guy that's a legit PM and how you are viewed here, just a smartass kid with a big fucking mouth who is CONSTANTLY running something/someone down CONSTANTLY, actually that all you do here guy and you know it. So tell me guy why this need to be a total asshole 100% of the time, well?

MultiTroll
04-29-2015, 11:03 PM
Have a "Motel 6" room where posters who go on and on with each other unrelated to the thread can do it alone. (Probably the same alt profile posting to himself in some cases.) All the more reason to send them to Mo.

MultiTroll
04-29-2015, 11:07 PM
The boards hetero males and lesbo / bi chicks who enjoy looking at fine looking women like in the thread Rate Her.
Along comes juvi canthinkofanything to pout and spam.

Overmoderation is bad.
So is undermoderation.

Someone being allowed to mess up a thread w photos of fine looking chicks? Grow some balls ST mod.
Send him with his pacifier out.

Silver&Black
04-29-2015, 11:11 PM
The boards hetero males and lesbo / bi chicks who enjoy looking at fine looking women like in the thread Rate Her.
Along comes juvi canthinkofanything to pout and spam.

Overmoderation is bad.
So is undermoderation.

Someone being allowed to mess up a thread w photos of fine looking chicks? Grow some balls ST mod.
Send him with his pacifier out.

Glad I'm not the only one. CTOA is the only person on this site I have blocked. And it's because of the "Rate her" thread.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2015, 11:22 PM
first unban me upstairs

then the following demands from everyone...

Wild Cobra
04-30-2015, 12:05 AM
If I were owner (which I should be) these would already have been done. List out the fixes and enhancements you'd like to see on this site:

1) Fix [tweet/] embeds. They are broken

2) Allow embedded vines

3) Allow embedded streamables (http://streamable.com/)

List out what you'd like to see.

Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121) Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6)

And you would pay for the extra bandwidth on the server?

DJR210
04-30-2015, 12:32 AM
Way too many here who do nothing but leech off others.

:lol chill pinky, all you can do is leach

DJR210
04-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Glad I'm not the only one. CTOA is the only person on this site I have blocked. And it's because of the "Rate her" thread.

That fool cantthinkofanything likes busting nuts in bitches feeding tubes, that's all.

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:40 AM
:lol chill pinky, all you can do is leach

Yep, I have to now just work all those....Avante....threads out there.

m>s
04-30-2015, 12:43 AM
^Ban this cuck for starters

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:45 AM
^Ban this cuck for starters

Don't pout ya little bitch, ok? What your bonely little white ass can dish out but whine like a two bit whore when you get stomped on? Fuck you~~~~

ChumpDumper
04-30-2015, 12:49 AM

I'm a firm believer in anytime we see a community type situation like this place that everyone pull their weight. To just come here looking to jump in on what others have come up with is wrong. If you are that lazy, uncreative, unsupportive of the board the hell with ya, go away.

Save the...you can;t make threads....you know that deal and how I did pull my weight.

All I'm talking about is those posters who do...0....here other than leech off others, those who never ever post threads. That's just not right.

Remember the guy who ya hung around with who never had any $$$$$, so ya all had to pretty much pay for his also or share yours. We have a bunch of those kinds here, they have to be hauled around.

I'd be missed little man and everyone knows it, but who would miss you, yep...nobody.

Who here has ever seen Clipper Nation do anything other than criticize something? What has he ever done that wasn't negative?

A PM I once received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never seen anyone CONSTANTLY in a shitty mood like Clipper Nation. What is wrong with this boy?

Dude, I would never say you think the Clippers suck, ok? Since I have never seen you say that. I don't talk basketball, ok?

Yes guy that's a legit PM and how you are viewed here, just a smartass kid with a big fucking mouth who is CONSTANTLY running something/someone down CONSTANTLY, actually that all you do here guy and you know it. So tell me guy why this need to be a total asshole 100% of the time, well?

Don't pout ya little bitch, ok? What your bonely little white ass can dish out but whine like a two bit whore when you get stomped on? Fuck you~~~~lol

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:51 AM
lol

Hero worship at it's best.

DJR210
04-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Don't pout ya little bitch, ok? What your bonely little white ass can dish out but whine like a two bit whore when you get stomped on? Fuck you~~~~

Iirc, I think M>S said he was full blooded Cherokee..so once again..you fail

ChumpDumper
04-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Hero worship at it's best.I'm ridiculing you.

You're worshiping m<s.

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Iirc, I think M>S said he was full blooded Cherokee..so once again..you fail

Where did he say that, prove it.

Avante
04-30-2015, 12:55 AM
I'm ridiculing you.

You're worshiping m<s.

I am?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2015, 12:56 AM
I am?According to you, yes.

Are you calling yourself a liar?

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:00 AM
According to you, yes.

Are you calling yourself a liar?

Avante...hey Avante
Avante..what?
Avante...you're a liar

Yep, you're right again.

ChumpDumper
04-30-2015, 01:01 AM
Avante...hey Avante
Avante..what?
Avante...you're a liar

Yep, you're right again.You're the one who called yourself a liar, dude.

Be more careful with your words next time.

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:05 AM
You're the one who called yourself a liar, dude.

Be more careful with your words next time.

I lie all the time a habitual liar, it's fun, ok?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2015, 01:06 AM
I lie all the time a habitual liar, it's fun, ok?lol getting angry again

DJR210
04-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Oh shit, Avante and his RumpPumper bout to take this shit to 9 pages before sunrise

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:10 AM
lol getting angry again

Anyone who takes this stuff serious enought to really get angry shouldn't be doing it.

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:11 AM
Oh shit, Avante and his RumpPumper bout to take this shit to 9 pages before sunrise

Show me where that white trash said he was a Cherokee.

m>s
04-30-2015, 01:12 AM
Fuck off kike, I've outsourced my work for the night. CD of all people is tearing you a new one. I'll wake up to 9 pages of lulz

DJR210
04-30-2015, 01:13 AM

Ask him fool, I'm not gonna go searching for that shit. What's so unbelievable about that anyway :lol?

ChumpDumper
04-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Show me where that white trash said he was a Cherokee.Avante makes demands!

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:17 AM
Fuck off kike, I've outsourced my work for the night. CD of all people is tearing you a new one. I'll wake up to 9 pages of lulz

Yeah, all that leg humping CD does is crippling me. Run away midget, fucking soward.

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:18 AM
Ask him fool, I'm not gonna go searching for that shit. What's so unbelievable about that anyway :lol?

Don't run your mouth with...you fail..if ya can't back your shit up, got it little guy?

DMC
04-30-2015, 07:38 AM

You don't originate anything. One could easily find the originals of everything you post. You just regurgitate lists from other websites, as I've proven before.

Avante
04-30-2015, 07:46 AM
You don't originate anything. One could easily find the originals of everything you post. You just regurgitate lists from other websites, as I've proven before.

Do you just not understand the word originate? I once wrote a poem in creative writing class and used the same poem in two other classes, it belonged to me, I originated it.

Is it new here, yep!

AlexJones
04-30-2015, 08:39 AM
spoiler tags

DMC
04-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Do you just not understand the word originate? I once wrote a poem in creative writing class and used the same poem in two other classes, it belonged to me, I originated it.

Is it new here, yep!

You're one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this forum.

Avante
04-30-2015, 01:55 PM
You're one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this forum.

You are the stupidest mutherfucker on this forum.

Mitch
04-30-2015, 05:29 PM
You are the stupidest mutherfucker on this forum.

There's no use in talking to ol' fat hands, Avante.

lefty
04-30-2015, 07:25 PM
Tweet button

Every non-Slovenian forum has it