PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mike Tyson gets angry when discussing Mayweather's comments on surpassing Ali (video)

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 03:58 AM
:lol my nigga

At the end of the video, forward to the last 1:15 mark

"He can't even take his kids to school. He's a small scared man." (In other words he's not a peoples champion. Ali would walk down the street and everyone would line up to suck his dick).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA24sDTpMuA

That look of death Tyson has in his eyes at the end..fucking scary dude even at this age

JohnnyMax
04-30-2015, 04:10 AM
reporter asks him about it at 1:00 mark

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 04:18 AM
reporter asks him about it at 1:00 mark

Right, I said the 1:15 mark he responds with the 'he's a scared little man' remark.

Thanks for your help though

TDMVPDPOY
04-30-2015, 05:09 AM
nice t he was wearing...

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 05:18 AM
:lol my nigga

At the end of the video, forward to the last 1:15 mark

"He can't even take his kids to school. He's a small scared man." (In other words he's not a peoples champion. Ali would walk down the street and everyone would line up to suck his dick).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA24sDTpMuA

That look of death Tyson has in his eyes at the end..fucking scary dude even at this age

The old Mike is my man but todays Miike is a crackhead..its well documented...that look or staredown is no longer a look of death its likely a look of " i need a crack fix"....

Its sad but Mike is desperate for money and attention as he's broke....he's seeing the money that Floyd is generating and realizes that used to be him.....like i said I will always admire Iron Mike but it is what it is.....right now Floyd is the man in his division which just happens to be the worlds main attraction while Mike is dancing on lip sync battle..

Scroll to 2:30 to see this gashtly performance mate....

NCxdfCydeq0

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 05:21 AM
The old Mike is my man but todays Miike is a crackhead..its well documented...that look or staredown is no longer a look of death its a look of " i need a crack fix"....

Its sad but Mike is desperate for money and attention as he's broke....he's seeing the money that Floyd is generating and realizes that used to be him.....like i said I will always admire Iron Mike but it is what it is.....right Floyd is the man in his division which just happens to be the worlds main attraction while Mike is dancing on lip sync battle..

NCxdfCydeq0

I dont think hes jelous Kool, I think many legendary fighters have said its enough with this guys trash talking towards the legends of the game.

Tyson actually lives a very comfortable life, he always has the tax debt and all that shit but he lives a very comfortable life in a nice home, nice cars, etc. He just doesnt live like an emperor as he once did.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 05:32 AM
Trust me he's salty and jealous as fuck....whats living comfortable when you used to make 30 mill a fight and now you are forced to parade around town doing shows talking about your life and doing dance offs with Terry Crews..Mike is angry because it used to be him....and I love Ali....he's the man to me and always will be...i totally disagree with Floyds asertion of himself and personally dont think he was better than Sugar Ray maybe not even Hagler....i said maybe on Hagler....but fact is lets not act like he disrespected Ali..do you know how many people Ali disrespected during his rise to the top....you have no idea how vicious and mean spirited he was towards the darker skinned boxers...he might as well have been the KKK himself..:lol calling Frazier all kinds of baboons, gorillas, and porch monkeys....he actually made Joe Frazier cry from what I heard with all his racism and put downs of him....

even George Foreman agreed with Mayweathers assertion...even though I dont...but lets not act like Mike Tyson is upset over this..nigga mad about that cash Floyd is hauling in..in sport he once dominated Mike is not even a side show...he cant even commentate ringside because he cant speak properly...so yeah he's my nigga but he's salty as fuck..real talk...

Strange Love
04-30-2015, 05:53 AM
What's with his speech impediment? That analogy with the taking his kid to school? What was that about? LOL

Tyson is fucking crazy. I bet every reporter that has to interview him shits himself just a little every time.

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 05:55 AM
Trust me he's salty and jealous as fuck....whats living comfortable when you used to make 30 mill a fight and now you are forced to parade around town doing shows talking about your life and doing dance offs with Terry Crews..Mike is angry because it used to be him....and I love Ali....he's the man to me and always will be...i totally disagree with Floyds asertion of himself and personally dont think he was better than Sugar Ray maybe not even Hagler....i said maybe on Hagler....but fact is lets not act like he disrespected Ali..do you know how many people Ali disrespected during his rise to the top....you have no idea how vicious and mean spirited he was towards the darker skinned boxers...he might as well have been the KKK himself..:lol calling Frazier all kinds of baboons, gorillas, and porch monkeys....he actually made Joe Frazier cry from what I heard with all his racism and put downs of him....

even George Foreman agreed with Mayweathers assertion...even though I dont...but lets not act like Mike Tyson is upset over this..nigga mad about that cash Floyd is hauling in..in sport he once dominated Mike is not even a side show...he cant even commentate ringside because he cant speak properly...so yeah he's my nigga but he's salty as fuck..real talk...

You're over thinking this, Tyson is a HUGE Ali fan. He considers him the 2nd most important person in his life next to Allah. For him, it's a huge insult to have Floyd disrespect legends.

Even though I consider Floyd a master of the sport of boxing, he doesn't know much about the history of boxing. He can care less, hes perfect for this generation, doesnt give a fuck about the old school and feels he's the GOAT. This bothers old school legends...its that mafia mindset

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 05:56 AM
What's with his speech impediment? That analogy with the taking his kid to school? What was that about? LOL

Tyson is fucking crazy. I bet every reporter that has to interview him shits himself just a little every time.

I explained it in the post, Tyson is trying to say Ali was so loved he could go anywhere he wanted because he was the peoples champion. He was saying May has to hide from the public so in other words, being the greatest isnt just done in the ring, it's done outside the ring as well.

Strange Love
04-30-2015, 06:28 AM
I explained it in the post, Tyson is trying to say Ali was so loved he could go anywhere he wanted because he was the peoples champion. He was saying May has to hide from the public so in other words, being the greatest isnt just done in the ring, it's done outside the ring as well.

Yeah, not that I'm in disagreement with Mike here but it ain't like it used to.

People back in the day were a hell of a lot more respectful of your spaces then than now. If you're a celeb and you go out, you probably won't make it back in.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 07:40 AM
Yeah, not that I'm in disagreement with Mike here but it ain't like it used to.

People back in the day were a hell of a lot more respectful of your spaces then than now. If you're a celeb and you go out, you probably won't make it back in.

Exactly this aint the 60's and 70's....this is a whole new world....Floyd is flamboyant at a time when the economic divide between the haves and have nots is greater than its ever been....i think what hurt Floyd is how he disrespected his dad the way he did..he realized he needed to fix that one pretty quickly....but I feel no sorrow for Ali and I dont think Floyd disrespected him at all..i may not agree with Floyd but I understand his point of view..

Mike Tyson is unstable and always has been he forms attachments to people because hes always looking for a father figure...he needs the reasssurance whereas Floyd doesnt...go back to Cus D Amato...Mike always needed that kind of affirmation so its no surprise that Ali is important to him...conversely if Mike found himself having to face Ali in the ring he would think Ali was a piece of shit....Ali was the worst offender of them all....he said some real damaging and hurtful things to some of those guys and to a man it was wrong especially at a time of racial animosity during civil rights struggles...so no I dont feel any sorrow for Ali...not any..even though he was the greatest....

I dont think Mike or Ali have any room to criticize Floyd....they both were some over the top characters

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 07:57 AM
He even pulled out his little toy monkey gorilla that he carried around to insult Frazier...the white boys ate that shit up...:lol

zQ37lyT6u8Y

DJR210
04-30-2015, 08:01 AM
Mike Tyson needs his own talk show, and they should let him say whatever the fuck he wants. I would watch that.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 08:45 AM
Mike Tyson needs his own talk show, and they should let him say whatever the fuck he wants. I would watch that.

I bet that would be real educational for you...reading rainbow? :lol

Killakobe81
04-30-2015, 09:25 AM
The old Mike is my man but todays Miike is a crackhead..its well documented...that look or staredown is no longer a look of death its likely a look of " i need a crack fix"....

Its sad but Mike is desperate for money and attention as he's broke....he's seeing the money that Floyd is generating and realizes that used to be him.....like i said I will always admire Iron Mike but it is what it is.....right now Floyd is the man in his division which just happens to be the worlds main attraction while Mike is dancing on lip sync battle..

NCxdfCydeq0

Wow. TC was funny, tyson is just sad. did he forget he was supposed to lyp sync? He just dances and gyrates I couldnt even finish that was just depressing. Like a part of my youth was sullied ...

RIP Iron Mike, welcome Mike "Salt n pepa" Tyson ... smh

Killakobe81
04-30-2015, 09:31 AM
He even pulled out his little toy monkey gorilla that he carried around to insult Frazier...the white boys ate that shit up...:lol

zQ37lyT6u8Y

The way some people tell that story they act as though he caled Frazier a monkey or gorilla but he clearly says it's Joe's "conscience". May not have been appropriate still but it's funny I remember hearing about this as a kid and I have even seen the clip but they never focus on the conscience part. Ali was still an asshole, but some of that story is distorted.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 09:35 AM
Wow. TC was funny, tyson is just sad. did he forget he was supposed to lyp sync? He just dances and gyrates I couldnt even finish that was just depressing. Like a part of my youth was sullied ...

RIP Iron Mike, welcome Mike "Salt n pepa" Tyson ... smh

:lmao

And at the end when he was on the floor and rolled over and completely turnt his ass up towards the crowd....it made me cringe...it was real hard to watch :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 09:40 AM
The way some people tell that story they act as though he caled Frazier a monkey or gorilla but he clearly says it's Joe's "conscience". May not have been appropriate still but it's funny I remember hearing about this as a kid and I have even seen the clip but they never focus on the conscience part. Ali was still an asshole, but some of that story is distorted.

Actually he did call Joe that and many times over..this vid is mild compared to the shit he was slinging behind closed doors...dude was foul his vitriol and braggadocious makes Floyd look like child's play in comparison but since it's been so long people don't care or flat out like to distort history....Ali was the greatest but you can't help but wonder if his current condition is a result of the rules of Karma :lol

Killakobe81
04-30-2015, 09:43 AM
Actually he did call Joe that and many times over..this vid is mild compared to the shit he was slinging behind closed doors...dude was foul his vitriol and braggadocious makes Floyd look like child's play in comparison but since it's been so long people don't care or flat out like to distort history....Ali was the greatest but you can't help but wonder if his current condition is a result of the rules of Karma :lol

OH i know Joe was bitter about slights by Ali. But ali told him before his brain went to mush it was all marketing ... Again I wasnt defending Ali just saying when it does come up they use that vid and when you take in context he said it was Joe's conscience, not him. But ALi does make fun of his broad nose, skin color nappy head etc outside of this video so he still was a asshole, like I said.

In the black community that is some self loathing shit ...

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 09:43 AM
He always talked about how black and ugly and nappy headed Joe was and bragged that he was a handsome light skinned nigga... :lol

Whom am I to talk though...I've done the same thing at times...

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 09:46 AM
I know it sounds wrong but i do thank god that I'm not African dark with nappy hair...I'm also glad I'm not pasty white with a small dick

Infinite_limit
04-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Exactly this aint the 60's and 70's....this is a whole new world....Floyd is flamboyant at a time when the economic divide between the haves and have nots is greater than its ever been....i think what hurt Floyd is how he disrespected his dad the way he did..he realized he needed to fix that one pretty quickly....but I feel no sorrow for Ali and I dont think Floyd disrespected him at all..i may not agree with Floyd but I understand his point of view..

Mike Tyson is unstable and always has been he forms attachments to people because hes always looking for a father figure...he needs the reasssurance whereas Floyd doesnt...go back to Cus D Amato...Mike always needed that kind of affirmation so its no surprise that Ali is important to him...conversely if Mike found himself having to face Ali in the ring he would think Ali was a piece of shit....Ali was the worst offender of them all....he said some real damaging and hurtful things to some of those guys and to a man it was wrong especially at a time of racial animosity during civil rights struggles...so no I dont feel any sorrow for Ali...not any..even though he was the greatest....

I dont think Mike or Ali have any room to criticize Floyd....they both were some over the top characters
- Tyson is a loner seeking companionship. So he would be travelling the Globe answering questions regardless of money

- Tyson and Ali are more respected because they were finer boxers. I'm 100% certain the overwhelming majority of my relatives overseas have no idea who Mayweather is. His unattractive fighting style and ducking fighters in their prime is a big reason and that's his own fault.

Ultimately Mayweather is flamboyant and also thirsts for attention. It will eat him up inside to be long forgotten in a decade. He doesn't possess the business savy of a De LA Hoya or intelligence of Hopkins to remain noteworthy. Regardless of the fight result, Pac is the more interesting story line with his overseas background and involvement in politics.

In most Americans eyes, Mayweather is one of those Baltimore rioters

Mitch
04-30-2015, 12:20 PM
- Tyson is a loner seeking companionship. So he would be travelling the Globe answering questions regardless of money

- Tyson and Ali are more respected because they were finer boxers. I'm 100% certain the overwhelming majority of my relatives overseas have no idea who Mayweather is. His unattractive fighting style and ducking fighters in their prime is a big reason and that's his own fault.

Ultimately Mayweather is flamboyant and also thirsts for attention. It will eat him up inside to be long forgotten in a decade. He doesn't possess the business savy of a De LA Hoya or intelligence of Hopkins to remain noteworthy. Regardless of the fight result, Pac is the more interesting story line with his overseas background and involvement in politics.

In most Americans eyes, Mayweather is one of those Baltimore rioters

His fighting style is pure boxing, Limit. You can't be a boxing fan and criticize his style at the same time, it's bull headed irony.

I think boxing is very big in your country still, they know of Mayweather if they watch boxing at least.

MultiTroll
04-30-2015, 12:26 PM
side point wtf is Terry Crews doing these shows for? $$$?

Has he come out yet?

BatManu20
04-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Ali is Mike's idol, of course he's going to defend him. And he's right, Ali is the greatest.

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 12:53 PM
You're over thinking this, Tyson is a HUGE Ali fan. He considers him the 2nd most important person in his life next to Allah. For him, it's a huge insult to have Floyd disrespect legends.

Even though I consider Floyd a master of the sport of boxing, he doesn't know much about the history of boxing. He can care less, hes perfect for this generation, doesnt give a fuck about the old school and feels he's the GOAT. This bothers old school legends...its that mafia mindset

You're an idiot. You think Floyd can have a father who was world class... two uncles who were world class... one of which was a two time champ and not know the history of the sport. Floyd haters are so desperate that they've turned to a nut job who bit a fighters ears off.

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Ali... Robinson... Leonard... Hagler... Duran... Hearns... all took embarrassing loses to their rivals.

Mitch
04-30-2015, 12:57 PM
Ali... Robinson... Leonard... Hagler... Duran... Hearns... all took embarrassing loses to their rivals.

And now Mayweather or Pacquiao will be added to that list soon.

Leetonidas
04-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Always worth a good laugh watching Kool trying to talk about anything like he knows shit about it. "Trust me, he's salty and jealous as fuck." :lmao shut the fuck up dude, you don't know shit about shit

DMC
04-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Yall need to stop mentioning Gayweather and Ali in the same sentence. None of these faggots today have 1/1000th the charisma and talent that fucker had.

DJR210
04-30-2015, 02:14 PM
I bet that would be real educational for you...reading rainbow? :lol

But this is coming from the village idiot.. in the spell check era you still can't even spell shit correctly half the time :lol

whitemamba
04-30-2015, 02:57 PM
no surprise here, iron mike has been dropping truth bombs since day one :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 03:07 PM
Always worth a good laugh watching Kool trying to talk about anything like he knows shit about it. "Trust me, he's salty and jealous as fuck." :lmao shut the fuck up dude, you don't know shit about shit

^ This is what bitches rant when they realize I know my shit and they get scared as fuck to challenge the facts....step into the ring bitch or keep your gotdam mouth shut you once a month period having bitch :toast

Infinite_limit
04-30-2015, 03:09 PM
In Prime

Roy Jones over Mayweather

Splits
04-30-2015, 03:13 PM
Man of the people...

Mayweather to post Suge Knight's $10-million bail if he wins fight, lawyer says (http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-suge-knight-murder-plea-20150430-story.html)

Mitch
04-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Man of the people...

Mayweather to post Suge Knight's $10-million bail if he wins fight, lawyer says (http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-suge-knight-murder-plea-20150430-story.html)

I'd rather be on the good side of a murderer than the bad side...

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 03:44 PM
Yall need to stop mentioning Gayweather and Ali in the same sentence. None of these faggots today have 1/1000th the charisma and talent that fucker had.

I agree... Ali was a master salesman. No athlete has reached that level of showmanship. But... at no point in his career was he ever as good a fighter as Floyd.

The Gemini Method
04-30-2015, 04:00 PM
In Prime

Roy Jones over Mayweather Roy Jones JR. would've murdered Mayweather in his prime. Maybe even James Toney and JCC.

Killakobe81
04-30-2015, 04:07 PM
I was a big RJJ fan, but let's be honest. He was a a very good boxer with elite quickness and a good counter puncher with surprising power. But technical skills wise was nowhere near as good as PBF. Once RJJ lost a step he did not have the skills to adjust like Floyd has. When he was in his prime he could keep his hands low and still beat you to the punch because ha had elite head movement and lightning quick counter. So yes, he probably could beat PBF in his prime because he was also bigger but RJJ was sloppy and undisciplined too not sure he could beat Floyd by decision he would need to knock him out ...

apalisoc_9
04-30-2015, 04:08 PM
you just don't discredit the guy that ultimately made boxing famous.

Mayweather would be working at walmart if not for Ali's efforts in the 60's.

RsxPiimp
04-30-2015, 04:12 PM
Im gonna hold my comments for now. 2 more days.

And yeah Splits, you can hold my money, just say when and where do I send it. But I know that nigga Kool won't commit.

Infinite_limit
04-30-2015, 04:12 PM
I was a big RJJ fan, but let's be honest. He was a a very good boxer with elite quickness and a good counter puncher with surprising power. But technical skills wise was nowhere near as good as PBF. Once RJJ lost a step he did not have the skills to adjust like Floyd has. When he was in his prime he could keep his hands low and still beat you to the punch because ha had elite head movement and lightning quick counter. So yes, he probably could beat PBF in his prime because he was also bigger but RJJ was sloppy and undisciplined too not sure he could beat Floyd by decision he would need to knock him out ...

http://www.myppk.com/Users/11778/Photos/RJJwBelts.jpg

RsxPiimp
04-30-2015, 04:14 PM
And Mayweather fans, please no looting or riot if Money gets KTFO.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 04:20 PM
Im gonna hold my comments for now. 2 more days.

And yeah Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583), you can hold my money, just say when and where do I send it. But I know that nigga Kool won't commit.

Fuck off bitch..we agreed Luva would hold the money..i knew you were on some pussy ass coward ass shit..switching up the framework of the bet just days before..i knew your Asian ass didnt have the money...fuck you and definitely fuck that flaming phaggot Splits

RsxPiimp
04-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Fuck off bitch..we agreed Luva would hold the money..i knew you were on some pussy ass coward as shit..switching up the framework of the bet just days before..i knew your Asian ass didnt have the money...fuck you and definitely fuck that flaming phaggot Splits

Fuck off. i never agreed with Luva holding the money, boy you delusional. It's pretty obvious you gonna welch you african faggot :lol
Splits or someone with more credentials can hold the money, otherwise you can go suck my dick...not literally though coz I know you will :lol

RsxPiimp
04-30-2015, 04:23 PM
OoooOOhh we're getting close. FloMos are gonna have a hard time digesting a meal the next day.

Buddy Mignon
04-30-2015, 04:25 PM

In his prime... Floyd was the most complete fighter In boxing history.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 04:27 PM
Fuck off. i never agreed with Luva holding the money, boy you delusional. It's pretty obvious you gonna welch you african faggot :lol
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) or someone with more credentials can hold the money, otherwise you can go suck my dick...not literally though coz I know you will :lol

You poor ass tight eyed jap...:lol all i wanted to prove was that you were indeed scared of Floyd..talking all that shit..fucking pussy :lol

RsxPiimp
04-30-2015, 04:29 PM

How the fuck is Floyd the most complete boxer when that nigga don't even have a boxers fist. Small fucking brittle tiny hands that needed a huge dose of xylocaine to throw some of the softest punches in boxing history.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2204060.1430346624!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/aptopix-mayweather-pacquiao-boxing.jpg

RsxPiimp
04-30-2015, 04:31 PM
You poor ass tight eyed jap...:lol all i wanted to prove was that you were indeed scared of Floyd..talking all that shit..fucking pussy :lol

See, you dont even want to do this, I ain't even playing around. We just need someone neutral to hold my money and your rent money. :lol

Floyd a huge favorite, it's a no brainer for you not to go with this tbh. Just let me know when you send Splits the $$$

Mitch
04-30-2015, 04:39 PM
How the fuck is Floyd the most complete boxer when that nigga don't even have a boxers fist. Small fucking brittle tiny hands that needed a huge dose of xylocaine to throw some of the softest punches in boxing history.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2204060.1430346624!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/aptopix-mayweather-pacquiao-boxing.jpg

Come now, Rsx, you know Mayweather has bruised up quite a few fighters. Castillo, Gatti, Hatton and even Moseley looked like they've been hit hard after fighting Mayweather. He's a very average puncher, that's all.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 04:46 PM
See, you dont even want to do this, I ain't even playing around. We just need someone neutral to hold my money and your rent money. :lol

Floyd a huge favorite, it's a no brainer for you not to go with this tbh. Just let me know when you send Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) the $$$

Its cool though i knew you werent bout dis life...you had all this time and then you bring up a faggot named splits at the last mminute....yeah i know you and your phaggit ass homies were conspiring behind the scenes....Im good though I just dont want you phaggits trying to play like ya aint scared of Floyd...lol u fuckin chicken shits lol

DMC
04-30-2015, 05:47 PM
I agree... Ali was a master salesman. No athlete has reached that level of showmanship. But... at no point in his career was he ever as good a fighter as Floyd.
You're out of your fucking mind.

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 05:49 PM

STFU faggot, but yes you are right for once in your pointless life

Strange Love
04-30-2015, 06:04 PM
side point wtf is Terry Crews doing these shows for? $$$?

Has he come out yet?

When has he done anything worth watching? Ouside of the over the top Stallone movies.

Leetonidas
04-30-2015, 06:39 PM
^ This is what bitches rant when they realize I know my shit and they get scared as fuck to challenge the facts....step into the ring bitch or keep your gotdam mouth shut you once a month period having bitch :toast

kool trying to act like a tough guy :lmao :lmao

Chris
04-30-2015, 06:56 PM
"Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people, Greatness is being accepted by the people" - Mike Tyson

04-30-2015, 07:26 PM
What great fighters did he beat in his prime to validate this statement? Please go

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2015, 09:45 PM
"Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people, Greatness is being accepted by the people" - Mike Tyson

Booked marked for future reference....Chris is fucking quoting Mike Tyson...what would your mama say Chris if she knew from whence your inspiration

Chris
04-30-2015, 09:48 PM
Booked marked for future reference....Chris is fucking quoting Mike Tyson...what would your mama say Chris if she knew from whence your inspiration

She would be cool with it. My grandfather is a different story :lol

Thebesteva
04-30-2015, 11:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11173313_928749143843178_1440372784358495322_n.jpg ?oh=0192bb77e01a297623e662edea4f7756&oe=55D52D19&__gda__=1439526305_e434d87612f8c2e8fca6536b5dbec7f a

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 01:08 AM
http://boxingjunkie.com/2015/04/30/floyd-mayweather-mike-tyson-feud-goes-back-to-police-raid/