PDA

View Full Version : CNN/USAToday: Only 13% blame Bush

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-07-2005, 11:31 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

CNNUSATODAYGALLUP POLL: ONLY 13% BLAME BUSH?
Wed Sep 07 2005 10:42:26 ET

A CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll of 609 adults taken September 5-6 shows:

Blame Game -- 13% said George W. Bush is "most responsible for the problems in New Orleans after the hurricane"; 18% said "federal agencies"; 25% said "state and local officials"; 38% said "no one is to blame"; 6% had no opinion. -- 29% said that "top officials in the federal agencies responsible for handling emergencies should be fired"; 63% said they should not; 8% had no opinion.

MORE

Government Performance -- 10% said George W. Bush has done a "great" job in "responding to the hurricane and subsequent flooding"; 25% said "good"; 21% said "neither good nor bad"; 18% said "bad"; 24% said "terrible"; 2% had no opinion. -- 8% said federal government agencies responsible for handling emergencies have done a "great" job in "responding to the hurricane and subsequent flooding"; 27% said "good"; 20% said "neither good nor bad"; 20% said "bad"; 22% said "terrible"; 3% had no opinion. -- 7% said state and local officials in Louisiana have done a "great" job in "responding to the hurricane and subsequent flooding"; 30% said "good"; 23% said "neither good nor bad"; 20% said "bad"; 15% said "terrible"; 5% had no opinion.

Marcus Bryant
09-07-2005, 11:34 AM
13% also said that they believe Bush and the evil blood sucking Neocons created Katrina with the assistance of extra terrestrial beings and 'international bankers' to oppress the black man.

MiNuS
09-07-2005, 11:41 AM
ok.

lets think back to 09/11.

Muslim extremists + Osama Bin Ladin = 09/11

Bush= "dead or alive" = war in Iraq = Zero WMD's= 1000+ soldiers dead

= threat is still planning and is still a threat.

No one "blames" Bush but he is still USELESS,nonetheless.

mookie2001
09-07-2005, 11:44 AM
WAY more than 1000

Marcus Bryant
09-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Here's something else to think about.

9 x (1+1) = 18

The name "Osama" is comprised of 5 letters.

18-5 = 13, the same percentage as those Americans who feel that Bush is to blame for the Katrina disaster, per Gallup.

Eerie, isn't it?

mookie2001
09-07-2005, 11:47 AM
oh i suppose thats bush's fault??????????????????????????????????????????

travis2
09-07-2005, 11:48 AM

9 x (1+1) = 18

18-5 = 13, the same percentage as those Americans who feel that Bush is to blame for the Katrina disaster, per Gallup.

Eerie, isn't it?
:lmao

JoeChalupa
09-07-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't blame Bush and we all know polls don't mean caca.

cecil collins
09-07-2005, 12:22 PM
WAY more than 1000

Now more than 1800.

cecil collins
09-07-2005, 12:27 PM
I only blame Bush for being an asshole, but I suppose the fault of this whole mess will be figured out. Unless the administration prevents an investigation into the matter, like they tried with 9/11. Like they would use on us(patriot act), "if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide". Polls only mean diddilly when the public doesn't know what the fuck is really going on, and in this and most countries misinformation makes that likely.

CharlieMac
09-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I only blame Bush for being an asshole, but I suppose the fault of this whole mess will be figured out. Unless the administration prevents an investigation into the matter, like they tried with 9/11. Like they would use on us(patriot act), "if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide". Polls only mean diddilly when the public doesn't know what the fuck is really going on, and in this and most countries misinformation makes that likely.

"Investigations" like the 9/11 Commission are just as useful as polls. Except polls don't cost milions of dollars.

2006 is coming up pretty soon though, politicians need to speed up this investigation. How else will they scare people into voting for them. Did I say scare? Actually that's what I meant to say.

cecil collins
09-07-2005, 01:14 PM
"Investigations" like the 9/11 Commission are just as useful as polls. Except polls don't cost milions of dollars.

2006 is coming up pretty soon though, politicians need to speed up this investigation. How else will they scare people into voting for them. Did I say scare? Actually that's what I meant to say.

I'd use a laughing emoticon, but I hate them. Funny nonetheless. Why is everyone so scared of terrorist attacks when very few people have been directly impacted by them? I would think Cancer or natural disasters would be far scarier. Maybe we should spend millions making us safe from the boogeyman, just think of how many nightmares of kids we can prevent by installing floodlights into every child's room. Making the world safe for hypocrisy.

JoeChalupa
09-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Check out the facts...

Is Bush to Blame for New Orleans Flooding? (http://www.factcheck.org/article344.html)

They work for me.

Spurminator
09-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Check out the facts...

Is Bush to Blame for New Orleans Flooding? (http://www.factcheck.org/article344.html)

They work for me.

What am I supposed to do with this article? They didn't even say who should be impeached or fired. I don't know whether to embrace this whole-heartedly or disregard it as biased.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-07-2005, 01:57 PM

9 x (1+1) = 18

Eerie, isn't it?

:lol

JoeChalupa
09-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't get it....it just doesn't add up.

Nbadan
09-07-2005, 02:40 PM

9 x (1+1) = 18

Eerie, isn't it?

Hey, look everybody, Marcus and his half-wit is back!

Let's hope that this time he can control himself and not threaten anyone's safety before he makes a fool of himself again and decides to disappear for another 6 months.

Marcus Bryant
09-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Uh oh, Nbdanbot is mad at me. Oh no.

The ability to google, then copy and paste does not give one an intellect.

Let's see if Nbadanbot can go 10 seconds without attempting to blame Bush for something.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 10:43 PM
i'm beginning to notice a very gay pattern in MB's political posts

cecil collins
09-08-2005, 12:42 AM
i'm beginning to notice a very gay pattern in MB's political posts

gay indeed.

timvp
09-08-2005, 02:58 AM

9 x (1+1) = 18

Eerie, isn't it?

Classic.

Nbadan
09-08-2005, 03:16 AM
Classic.

Nah, it's gay.

Look at the way USA Today carefully scripted their poll..

13% said George W. Bush is "most responsible for the problems in New Orleans after the hurricane"

That's a loaded question if I have ever seen one. Of course most people are going to disagree with that statement. Even I would disagree with that statement, but as head of the beauracracy that is mostly responsible for the problems In NO, W does share much of the responsibility. That is, if he was a true leader, like FDR, or Truman, but he's not.

jochhejaam
09-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Nah, it's gay.

That's a loaded question if I have ever seen one. Of course most people are going to disagree with that statement. Even I would disagree with that statement, but as head of the beauracracy that is mostly responsible for the problems In NO, W does share much of the responsibility. That is, if he was a true leader, like FDR, or Truman, but he's not.

Okaaay...if they had scripted it "what is most responsible the answer would have been, "Katrina".

nbadan would prefer a poll with only one alternative that poses the question;

Do you feel Bush is most responsible for the problems in NO after the hurricane?

Of course the 87% of the people who don't believe Bush is most responsible wouldn't respond be able to respond at all but nbadan would be able to say that 100% of those that responded to the poll felt Bush was most responsible.
It doesn't work that way dan.

Money316
09-08-2005, 06:13 AM

My guess is you probably didn't vote for him in first place.
:fro :fro :fro

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Nah, it's gay.

Dan, come off it. You have pinned this whole thing on Bush, which, as another of putting it, would mean he is the person most responsible.

Is this what it's come to for the village idiots on the left? Arguing with yourselves? :lol

MannyIsGod
09-08-2005, 10:31 AM

9 x (1+1) = 18

Eerie, isn't it?
:lmao

Thats awesome.

cecil collins
09-08-2005, 02:18 PM
My guess is you probably didn't vote for him in first place.
:fro :fro :fro

good guess

sa_butta
09-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Uh oh, Nbdanbot is mad at me. Oh no.

The ability to google, then copy and paste does not give one an intellect.

Let's see if Nbadanbot can go 10 seconds without attempting to blame Bush for something.Speaking of GOOGLE I just found this out today. If you GOOGLE the word FAILURE, check out what comes up. Im not trying to suggest anything or start an arguement but this was just given to me today.

SpursWoman
09-12-2005, 06:51 PM
speaking of Google I just found this out today if you google the word failure, check out what comes up.

:lol

boutons
09-12-2005, 07:01 PM
"google the word failure"

WTF? that must be rigged.

and the next one is MM! just gotta be rigged. :lol

hussker
09-12-2005, 07:01 PM
HAHAHA! That is SOOO funny! (Who runs that google site anyway)