PDA

View Full Version : Moving screens grabbing jerseys?

razor247
04-30-2015, 11:38 PM
Doc Rivers got what he wanted. No foul calls on all the bs they did. Pulling jerseys, moving screens, knocking down anyone going near Chris Paul. Is that the cost $25,000?
This is where the NBA starts to become like boxing

FkLA
04-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Stop making excuses. The team shit the bed, noones fault but their own.

slick'81
04-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Not to mention constant hand checking

UZER
04-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Those double screens are ridiculous. Both guys keep shifting and moving to box the defender in, then when he fights around it, paul runs into him, fake bounces off, and gets the foul called.

BatManu20
04-30-2015, 11:41 PM
No more excuses. We got out-played, out-hustled, and out-coached tonight. That's why we lost.

crc21209
04-30-2015, 11:45 PM
Not using it as an excuse, but it has been going on all series long. I'm pretty sure Redick's shots (At least 80% of them) and for damn sure on that last 3 were because of moving screens, holds. Our guys cant do shit about it and they get held and cant get thru shit and bam...wide open shot. Its annoying as fuck...

Harry Callahan
04-30-2015, 11:45 PM
All the bitching and moaning paid off I guess for the Chokers.

Tom Rivers and his team is a collection of whiney ass bitches.

Every single one of the clowns on that roster bitches for 48 minutes.

It hard to watch their bullshit for a long series.

Hopefully Fatass Davis messed his foot up real bad.

If the faggots from LA win, it will essentially be because some of our top players are breaking down.

I still think the Spurs beat them on the road one more time.

sammy
04-30-2015, 11:57 PM
All the bitching and moaning paid off I guess for the Chokers.

Tom Rivers and his team is a collection of whiney ass bitches.

Every single one of the clowns on that roster bitches for 48 minutes.

I agree! Fucking whiny bitches! Pop should've kept the reserves in! They deserved the playing time! Why not play Cojo for defense! This loss is on Pop & the starters who sucked ass as well as the fucking refs who allowed the continued moving screens, hand checking & grabbing!

It hard to watch their bullshit for a long series.

Hopefully Fatass Davis messed his foot up real bad.

If the faggots from LA win, it will essentially be because some of our top players are breaking down.

I still think the Spurs beat them on the road one more time.

heyheymymy
05-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Here is a pic of the textbook screen by Griffin that opened up a wide open shot for JJ Redick. Feet set, not moving. Don't see any foul:

http://jayreesesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/MLB-JULIO-OSORIO-HITS-THE-BLOCKING-SLED.jpg

ThaBigFundamental21
05-01-2015, 04:44 AM
Nothing new. Every time a coach bitches about officiating his team gets all the calls. That's why coaches do it. NBA officiating is garbage.

Chillen
05-01-2015, 07:05 AM
I watched the game, the Spurs just blew a golden oppurtunity to close out this pesky Clippers team out fair and square. So if they lose game 7 in LA on Saturday, this will be one of those series like the 2013 Finals, that they just flat out blew. CP3 is driving them crazy. The problem for the Spurs is the shots aren't falling, when they do they are behind and have to play catch up like last night. The Clippers are a solid team and have gotten better but if the Spurs lose this series Saturday, they blew it, it was there for the taking. Ginobili has played like garbage this whole series, Parker and Splitter isn't doing much better either. Leonard, Timmy, Patty, Boris are playing as well as they can for the Spurs. The Spurs have pretty much been in every game they lost, again not being sharp is the catalyst here for them. The games they lost they have had to play catch up by not being sharp, shots not falling, etc. Perhaps going to the WCF in 2012, back to back NBA finals in 2013 and 2014 is taking it's toll, they don't seem fresh this series but their experience is keeping them in all the games. They will have to have a razor sharp game to beat the Clips on Sat.