PDA

View Full Version : Prediction of the events to unfold Saturday...

spurraider21
04-30-2015, 11:48 PM
- The Clippers will jump out to an early lead. 8+ point lead in the first 5 minutes

- There will be at least 4 threads started by posters saying:

a) there goes the season
b) thanks pop
c) dribble dribble dribble
d) pathetic performance
e) parker..
f) this team is done

- all of these threads will be posted during the first quarter

- the spurs will win the game

- there will be bitter postgame threads about parker and pop from people who would rather complain than celebrate the win

testies
04-30-2015, 11:49 PM
it will be a blowout loss, sadly

Mugen
ELE homie. Let's do it.

I'll even do only a rest of the playoffs for you, but a legit ELE for the ol Mugs tbh....

Clipper Nation
OP will continue to be a faggot.

spurraider21
04-30-2015, 11:51 PM
ELE homie. Let's do it.

I'll even only do a rest of the playoffs for you, but a legit ELE for the ol Mugs tbh....
that's a lose-lose. i would only do ELE with a faggot who i actually wanted gone

RD2191
04-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Guess who?

30 mpg
4-12 shooting average
4 assist as starting PG
.500 from the free throw line
1.2 turnovers per game
9.2 ppg
.322 fg%

series average for a certain pg on the team

Darius Bieber
04-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Pacquiao wins probably. Spurs lose by 40+.

spurraider21
04-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Guess who?

30 mpg
4-12 shooting average
4 assist as starting PG
1.2 turnovers per game
9.2 ppg
.322 fg%

dont be a player fan. we all want the spurs to win

:flag:

milkyway21
04-30-2015, 11:53 PM
it will be a blowout loss, sadly

And I WILL BE WATCHING PACQUIAO .

Anyway GOOD LUCK SPURS !!!!

mexicanjunior
04-30-2015, 11:54 PM
Mayweather wins...4th quarter will be closed out by Baynes, Ayres, Cujo, Beli and Bonner as the Clips rest their starters for the Rockets series.

TheGoldStandard
04-30-2015, 11:59 PM
Pop tells Parker Pregame this is his series to win, he promptly goes 2-15 in the first quarter before Patty comes in and saves the day to tie the game.. Manu and Parker come into the game, Manu has 5 assists to blake griffin and Paul while Parker goes 1-9. Pop is furious but continues to play them.. Doesn't understand why the Spurs lost by 30 at the end of the game.

Sigz
05-01-2015, 12:00 AM
We are fucked.

tim_duncan_fan
The Spurs come out hot. Get an 8-point lead. Lose it all immediately.

Tim Duncan will miss a point-blank layup that would've put us up one with a minute and a half left. From there, the Clipper lead grows to seven by the buzzer.

The Spurs pout as they walk off the court.

I fucking rage.

I make a thread about how I wish Tim had retired last year.

Tim and Manu announce their retirements this summer. I cry like a baby. Literally.

Pop retires.

TP DOESN'T retire, for some reason, meaning he counts against the cap.

I rage.

MI21
- The Clippers will jump out to an early lead. 8+ point lead in the first 5 minutes

That is an absolute certainty.

baseline bum
05-01-2015, 12:01 AM
Much as I'd love to see Floyd fall and see Suge stuck in jail, Manny has been done for years and has about a tenth the chance the Spurs do Saturday night.

milkyway21
05-01-2015, 12:01 AM
Guess who?

30 mpg
4-12 shooting average
4 assist as starting PG
1.2 turnovers per game
9.2 ppg
.322 fg%

But, HE is not the ONLY ONE who didn't show up tonight. KAWHI TOO :lol

I just want the Spurs to advance . Hard to admit IFever> the reigning Champs losing the opening roubd..HARD TO DIGEST DUNCAN RETIRING losing to L.A.

Harry Callahan
05-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Mayweather wins...4th quarter will be closed out by Baynes, Ayres, Cujo, Beli and Bonner as the Clips rest their starters for the Rockets series.

BS.

What have the Clippers done to garner any trust that they will take care of their business at home?

I would not be surprised with the Spurs winning by double digits on Saturday.

Fat ass Davis screwed his foot up and he is the only backup big playing any minutes.

The lack of quality depth will bite the LACs

I don't know what happened to Leonard tonight. What a god-awful offensive performance.

The Spurs do not seem to have that fire that they leaned on last year.

They are satisfied with last years results and they probably know they are not healthy enough to see this playoff season through.

I would have expected a much better, smarter performance.

We should start a pool for Aaron Baynes to pull Cliff Paul's arm out of the socket so he will really know the meaning of pain instead of the fake crap he throws out there when he flops and knees/kicks his opposite number while palming the ball the entire game.

Monkeyball is very very tiresome and boring to me.

milkyway21
05-01-2015, 12:08 AM
I think tge Spurs CAN WIN this one

But it will be close.

baseline bum
05-01-2015, 12:09 AM
If the Spurs win Game 7 it's going to be because Tim Duncan went into God mode. I can't see it any other way than Duncan putting the team on his back and giving us one more legendary game.

siraulo23
05-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Mayweather wins, Spurs lose

spurraider21
05-01-2015, 12:28 AM
If the Spurs win Game 7 it's going to be because Tim Duncan went into God mode. I can't see it any other way than Duncan putting the team on his back and giving us one more legendary game.
would be pretty hilarious if manu comes out of nowhere and takes the game over like its 2011

Lerojo
05-01-2015, 12:31 AM
It will work out very similar to that last game in the regular season against the Pelicans. Where they needed the win to clinch a playoff spot and we needed it for 2nd spot in the West and home court advantage. Pelicans won just because they wanted it more.

The Clippers will just want the win more and play with more guts and determination that the Spurs. Our guys just don't have that in them.

Cloud786
05-01-2015, 12:35 AM
I can see a game similar to Game 1 where the Clips play with tons of energy and feed off the energy in the building. We will probably get hit in the mouth at the beginning of the game, but I can see our bench keeping us in the game. Also, since Kawhi is regressing back to the mean, I can see him struggle again. We already know about Green, Parker, and Tiago's struggles. The only way I see us winning is if Timmy has a vintage performance similar to Game 2.

baseline bum
05-01-2015, 12:35 AM
It will work out very similar to that last game in the regular season against the Pelicans. Where they needed the win to clinch a playoff spot and we needed it for 2nd spot in the West and home court advantage. Pelicans won just because they wanted it more.

The Clippers will just want the win more and play with more guts and determination that the Spurs. Our guys just don't have that.

I don't know how anyone can say this team doesn't have guts and determination. The same team that damn near took Game 7 in Miami after the worst gut punch an NBA team had ever taken? The team isn't healthy and Green has gone ice cold. The team not wanting it is ridiculous, the Spurs are filled with guys with huge worth ethics.

Arnold Toht
05-02-2015, 10:39 PM
:lmao