PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe,"My daughter can't date. I will arrange it for her when she gets married"

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 12:59 AM
Damn son, Saddam Bryant in the house

He continued, "I'm going to arrange it, it's just going to be when she's married, which by definition means she can't date."

"What we try do as parents is we just try to help them navigate through the inner monologue that takes place with kids, not necessarily whether they play well or play bad, we don't care about that, right? But if your daughter goes up and she strikes out, how does she navigate herself through that emotionally, you know what I mean?" he asked. "Is she going to kind of shut down or is she going to try to figure out what she did wrong and kind of correct herself. As parents, we just try to guide them to kind of have that attitude because when you have that attitude you can navigate yourself through it. You can do anything you want."

Mitch
05-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Kobe knows what kinds of men there are out there, especially in places like Colorado. He's just being a good parent.

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Kobe knows what kinds of men there are out there, especially in places like Colorado. He's just being a good parent.

Sup Kool

Mitch
05-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Sup Kool

Me and KAM have no relation, nurse.

Kidd K
05-01-2015, 02:12 AM
His daughter's going to end up being a major slut because of it. She's going to start blowing guys between classes, blowing co-workers during breaks, and taking it in the ass in the back of the bus on the way home from high school and shit. She can't date, but she'll be whoring that shit out 24/7. Book it.

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Me and KAM have no relation, nurse.

Don't make me inject you with Heparin faggot

Mitch
05-01-2015, 02:15 AM
Don't make me inject you with Warfarin faggot

Whenever you're done changing bed pans, nurse.

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Kobe's daughters are fucking hideous, tbh, he doesn't have to worry much:lol..

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/5330985a6da811cd490e24be-480/kobe-bryant-kids.jpg

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Whenever you're done changing bed pans, nurse.

:lol Has to log into his alt to try to troll me
:lol Member since 2012 but 260 posts
:lol Too scared to post on his main on the internet...imagine how big of a pussy he is in real life

Mitch
05-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Has to log into his alt to try to troll me Member since 2012 but 260 posts
Too scared to post on his main on the internet...imagine how big of a pussy he is in real life

Why so defensive, TBE? It's just friendly banter.

Good luck on your boxing wagers.

ambchang
05-01-2015, 06:43 AM
Didn't Kobe break up relationships with his own parents because of Vanessa? Or does he mean men and women do not have equal rights?

Killakobe81
05-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Didn't Kobe break up relationships with his own parents because of Vanessa? Or does he mean men and women do not have equal rights?

Like a moth to a flame ...

How ya doin' AMB? It's been a minute hope all is well good luck to your squad in Game 7 ...not sure who I want to win ... the city of LA or my favorite PF and 2nd favorite coach ...

ambchang
05-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Like a moth to a flame ...

How ya doin' AMB? It's been a minute hope all is well good luck to your squad in Game 7 ...not sure who I want to win ... the city of LA or my favorite PF and 2nd favorite coach ...

Sort of ticked off how poorly the Spurs played last night, they couldn't capitalize on the a win they should have. They "only" lost by 4 points, but a loss is a loss, and we both know there are no moral victories around. It's going to be a very difficult game. Game 7 on the road against a very good team.

I know people love to make fun of Chris Paul, but he is balling in the series, and has been directing offense as well as anyone the Spurs have faced. Griffin is hard to stop, and DeAndre, with all his stupid mistakes and all, is posing a serious issue for the Spurs with his athleticism.

I am surprised the Spurs haven't exploited the obvious advantage at the wings, and most shockingly, letting Matt Barnes take their cookie. I mean, Barnes?

No idea why Parker is still playing, play Corey Joseph or Green on Paul, have Mills or Green as shooters and stick the three of them, whoever's not guarding Paul, on Reddick and/or Crawford, then let Kawhi and Duncan create offense for others. Nobody on the Clippers can guard Diaw, use that. Use Diaw and Bonner to draw either Griffin or DeAndre out the paint.

Green and Kawhi hasn't been playing well the last few games, and the only constantly good player was still Duncan. Last night's coaching was horrendous, just horrendous. I have NO idea what Pop was thinking. Why were they fouling DeAndre so early in the game and then got Duncan in foul trouble early? WTH? Not to mention kill the Spurs momentum. The Spurs were up by 10 at one point, and once Duncan was out, the Clippers came back and went up by 9 (or something like that). That's a 19 point swing in a little over a quarter, when the Spurs couldn't hit crap.

I don't know if this series will end up as last year's Mavs series, or will this be the 11 Bears series. The Spurs let an obvious one get away, and even if they did get away, I am not sure how the Spurs can handle Dwight when they seem to have problems handling DeAndre.

Splits
05-01-2015, 01:27 PM
His daughter's going to end up being a major slut because of it. She's going to start blowing guys between classes, blowing co-workers during breaks, and taking it in the ass in the back of the bus on the way home from high school and shit. She can't date, but she'll be whoring that shit out 24/7. Book it.

Exactly. She'll keep her "virginity" all the while. Terrible approach to parenting, although given his chucking approach to the game of basketball, not sure why anyone should be surprised.

Killakobe81
05-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Sort of ticked off how poorly the Spurs played last night, they couldn't capitalize on the a win they should have. They "only" lost by 4 points, but a loss is a loss, and we both know there are no moral victories around. It's going to be a very difficult game. Game 7 on the road against a very good team.

I know people love to make fun of Chris Paul, but he is balling in the series, and has been directing offense as well as anyone the Spurs have faced. Griffin is hard to stop, and DeAndre, with all his stupid mistakes and all, is posing a serious issue for the Spurs with his athleticism.

I am surprised the Spurs haven't exploited the obvious advantage at the wings, and most shockingly, letting Matt Barnes take their cookie. I mean, Barnes?

No idea why Parker is still playing, play Corey Joseph or Green on Paul, have Mills or Green as shooters and stick the three of them, whoever's not guarding Paul, on Reddick and/or Crawford, then let Kawhi and Duncan create offense for others. Nobody on the Clippers can guard Diaw, use that. Use Diaw and Bonner to draw either Griffin or DeAndre out the paint.

Green and Kawhi hasn't been playing well the last few games, and the only constantly good player was still Duncan. Last night's coaching was horrendous, just horrendous. I have NO idea what Pop was thinking. Why were they fouling DeAndre so early in the game and then got Duncan in foul trouble early? WTH? Not to mention kill the Spurs momentum. The Spurs were up by 10 at one point, and once Duncan was out, the Clippers came back and went up by 9 (or something like that). That's a 19 point swing in a little over a quarter, when the Spurs couldn't hit crap.

I don't know if this series will end up as last year's Mavs series, or will this be the 11 Bears series. The Spurs let an obvious one get away, and even if they did get away, I am not sure how the Spurs can handle Dwight when they seem to have problems handling DeAndre.

Some great points. Davis being injured hurts the Clips who were already thin. I love Pop but I do think sometimes he gets in his own way. Maybe Tim grabs that rebound a few years back. And I dont get why he left a scorching hot Belli on the bench. Duncan has been very good everyone else running hot and cold. But to be fair Clips have given away two games as well and If Diaw and Belli arent hot you guys lose by double digits easy. Outside of Game 3 Clips have outplayed you guys but they are still the clips and if I had to bet on someone for a game 7 it's Pop & Tim over Doc & Paul EVERY TIME ...

The_Worlds_finest
05-01-2015, 08:37 PM
he don't want some guy sticking it up the poop chute when she say no

djohn2oo8
05-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Just like his prom date was arranged for him?

spurs10
05-02-2015, 03:13 AM
His daughter's going to end up being a major slut because of it. She's going to start blowing guys between classes, blowing co-workers during breaks, and taking it in the ass in the back of the bus on the way home from high school and shit. She can't date, but she'll be whoring that shit out 24/7. Book it. Have you considered doing a high school lecturing tour? I think you have a lot of insight on parenting and young people's sexual nature. :lol

Kidd K
05-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Have you considered doing a high school lecturing tour? I think you have a lot of insight on parenting and young people's sexual nature. :lol

:lol

ambchang
05-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Some great points. Davis being injured hurts the Clips who were already thin. I love Pop but I do think sometimes he gets in his own way. Maybe Tim grabs that rebound a few years back. And I dont get why he left a scorching hot Belli on the bench. Duncan has been very good everyone else running hot and cold. But to be fair Clips have given away two games as well and If Diaw and Belli arent hot you guys lose by double digits easy. Outside of Game 3 Clips have outplayed you guys but they are still the clips and if I had to bet on someone for a game 7 it's Pop & Tim over Doc & Paul EVERY TIME ...

Note how I mentioned Barnes killing the Spurs, he did it AGAIN in game 7. Such an embarrassing loss for the Spurs.

Don't get me wrong, the Spurs lost to a very good team, and IMHO, one of two teams left that can legitimately win a title (GSW being the obvious other one).

ambchang
05-04-2015, 12:50 PM

Note how I mentioned Barnes killing the Spurs, he did it AGAIN in game 7. Such an embarrassing loss for the Spurs.

Don't get me wrong, the Spurs lost to a very good team, and IMHO, one of two teams left that can legitimately win a title (GSW being the obvious other one).