PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Question For Die-Hard Spurs Fans

Buddy Mignon
05-01-2015, 01:23 AM
Which LA team does it hurt more to lose a series to?

:lmao

elmanutres
05-01-2015, 01:31 AM
should wait after game 7

spurraider21
05-01-2015, 01:39 AM
2008 lakers probably. when u lose to a team led by prime shaq, you just shrug. but when u let a team led by a euro like pau beat you, its pretty embarassing

Buddy Mignon
05-01-2015, 01:44 AM
2008 lakers probably. when u lose to a team led by prime shaq, you just shrug. but when u let a team led by a euro like pau beat you, its pretty embarassing

I'll revisit this thread to see how you feel Saturday night.

spurraider21
05-01-2015, 01:48 AM
I'll revisit this thread to see how you feel Saturday night.
unless we win

ChumpDumper
05-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Even the Clipper fans on this board aren't Clipper fans, so I don't even know how this would register.

KaiRMD1
05-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Clips, definitely these fuckers because odds are, Rockets gonna hammer that ass in

Mori Chu
05-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Clips, definitely these fuckers because odds are, Rockets gonna hammer that ass in

You forgot to say your unfunny line that you always say: "old sport". What's the point of your shitty troll without your shitty unfunny line?

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 04:19 AM

Anyone who says Pau was the leader of that team obviously didn't watch those Lakers. I love what Pau did for us, without him we were not a championship team. But every fucking road game during that 08-10 series, particularly against Boston, Pau was a no show while Kobe showed up. The problem is, you will google stats to see if this is true, but stats only paint a picture for you much like radiographs...they don't tell you the whole story.

Kobe was the floor general during that run, whether we like it or not. Gasol disappeared time and time again when it mattered most. Luckily, he was a monster during the home games and was as equally good as Kobe which is why so many of you pretend he was the leader of that team. To me, he was soft as shit except for the 2010 championship when he had something to prove.

And you know I'm not a Kobe guy.

midnightpulp
05-01-2015, 04:20 AM
Doesn't bother me at all. A Clippers series win just throws more dirt on the rotting corpse of your Lakers.

:lol Balmer using the Lakers lockerroom as a lounge. They own LA, Luva.

I bet that hurts, don't it?

LkrFan
05-01-2015, 04:23 AM
Doesn't bother me at all. A Clippers series win just throws more dirt on the rotting corpse of your Lakers.

:lol Balmer using the Lakers lockerroom as a lounge. They own LA, Luva.

I bet that hurts, don't it?

Actually, if y'all lose, that means that Duncan FAILED to defend his title for a 5th time. Kobe? Not so much. :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-01-2015, 04:27 AM
Actually, if y'all lose, that means that Duncan FAILED to defend his title for a 5th time. Kobe? Not so much. :downspin:

Repeat shtick :lol

Here's some "repeat shtick" for you: Kirby missed the playoffs in consecutive years. Devastating to his legacy.

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 04:37 AM

Here's some "repeat shtick" for you: Kirby missed the playoffs in consecutive years. Devastating to his legacy.

Nah man, the repeat thing is legit. You know I have TD greater than Kobe but that shit is pathetic tbh. 5 fails? No heart man no heart....BUT I still think they have a shot at winning it all.

midnightpulp
05-01-2015, 04:51 AM
Nah man, the repeat thing is legit. You know I have TD greater than Kobe but that shit is pathetic tbh. 5 fails? No heart man no heart....BUT I still think they have a shot at winning it all.

TD was amazing in the '06 series against Dallas. Can't blame him. And of course he hit one of the greatest shots in Spur history in '04, until Fisher answered.

It's usually fuckin' Parker.

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 05:03 AM
TD was amazing in the '06 series against Dallas. Can't blame him. And of course he hit one of the greatest shots in Spur history in '04, until Fisher answered.

I've missed most of the Spurs ball games this year, I only watch some of their playoff games along with other teams since my Lakers died off. But what's the big deal with Tony? Apparently he sucks now or something? Because all I've heard all year long is that he's a D league player at this point, etc etc...is he that bad? He was like NBA MVP material 2 seasons ago...wtf happened?

KaiRMD1
05-01-2015, 05:25 AM
You forgot to say your unfunny line that you always say: "old sport". What's the point of your shitty troll without your shitty unfunny line?

Hey, I'll say it when I feel like it, Ol' Faggot

midnightpulp
05-01-2015, 06:12 AM
I've missed most of the Spurs ball games this year, I only watch some of their playoff games along with other teams since my Lakers died off. But what's the big deal with Tony? Apparently he sucks now or something? Because all I've heard all year long is that he's a D league player at this point, etc etc...is he that bad? He was like NBA MVP material 2 seasons ago...wtf happened?

Yep. He was like the 5th worst rated defender in the entire league. His speed and quickness are also shot. He no longer penetrates and settles for (wide open) 15 footers that he misses. Just an all around bad player at this point.

DMC
05-01-2015, 08:14 AM
It doesn't hurt to lose to a better team. It's the natural progression. There's never been a team that went undefeated throughout history, in the NBA. Every team eventually gets old, tired or bored. The Spurs are all three, but hey, look who's in the playoffs and who's not.

DMC
05-01-2015, 08:17 AM

His Achilles is sore. That fucks with his ability to make cuts and explode off the dribble, but it's the latest malady in a seemingly endless series of excuses from him. He's moonlighted in France for years, and he's old in NBA experience anyhow. As a PG who spent his career getting knocked to the floor for driving the paint, his good years are in the rearview mirror. Spurs are a fickle bunch though, loyalty and all that shit, so they still let that dog hunt with them even though he's blind as fuck and drags his ass. He brings down the hunt, but fans still pay to see that little fucker run around out there like a retard, turning the ball over and bricking 15' shots.

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Must suck for Lakerfan that if we win Game 7, it took the Clippers to end the dynasty that the Lakers started by getting swept out of the Forum :lol

LkrFan
05-01-2015, 04:18 PM

And Kobe was great vs. the Suns in '06...like Duncsn he still ended up shining shoes. -5 points son. :lol

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 04:23 PM
And Kobe was great vs. the Suns in '06...like Duncsn he still ended up shining shoes. -5 points son. :lol
Duncan would have been shining another ring instead of shoes that year if not for the Spurs' own version of Kirby doing what he does:

http://s5.postimg.org/lz7edl1xz/2006_Mavs_Spurs.png

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Duncan had plantar fasciitis that year, too. Thanks to Enrique, he had the ultimate indignity of shining corrective shoes :lol

Killakobe81
05-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Anyone who says Pau was the leader of that team obviously didn't watch those Lakers. I love what Pau did for us, without him we were not a championship team. But every fucking road game during that 08-10 series, particularly against Boston, Pau was a no show while Kobe showed up. The problem is, you will google stats to see if this is true, but stats only paint a picture for you much like radiographs...they don't tell you the whole story.

Kobe was the floor general during that run, whether we like it or not. Gasol disappeared time and time again when it mattered most. Luckily, he was a monster during the home games and was as equally good as Kobe which is why so many of you pretend he was the leader of that team. To me, he was soft as shit except for the 2010 championship when he had something to prove.

And you know I'm not a Kobe guy.

All of that is true. But doesnt fit in the MVPau narrative. Happy Pau got to a situation to flourish in would love to see him "lead" Chicago to a Finals run, but I doubt it ...

Killakobe81
05-01-2015, 04:29 PM

Tough to miss anything from the bench ...

Buddy Mignon
05-03-2015, 05:32 PM
:lmao:lobt2::lobt2:

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:34 PM
The best part is lakerfan is still here and still talking about nothing but the Spurs.

Buddy Mignon
05-03-2015, 05:35 PM
The best part is lakerfan is still here and still talking about nothing but the Spurs.

If that's what gets you by... by all means.

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:36 PM

You gd rights, motherfucker. You fucked up yesterday and we're gonna rain on you Warriors.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:38 PM
If that's what gets you by... by all means.Are you kidding?

All you've been doing since midseason is trying to cope with your team's shitiness.

lol

:cry gets you by :cry

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:38 PM
You gd rights, motherfucker. You fucked up yesterday and we're gonna rain on you Warriors.i did nothing at any time.

lol you guys don't know how basketball fandom works.

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Are you kidding?

All you've been doing since midseason is trying to cope with your team's shitiness.

lol

:cry gets you by :cry

& yesterday is a swell coping mechanism. Danka.

At home, twice. lmao!!!

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:39 PM
& yesterday is a swell coping mechanism. Danka.

At home, twice. lmao!!!lol coping

You could never take it.

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:40 PM
i did nothing at any time.

lol you guys don't know how basketball fandom works.

Here,,,

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Here,,,

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5Kobe can't even play anymore.

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Kobe can't even play anymore.

Perhaps, but, he never gave one back like Duncan.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Perhaps, but, he never gave one back like Duncan.That doesn't even make sense.

You never make sense.

Is English your first language?

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:47 PM
That doesn't even make sense.

You never make sense.

Is English your first language?

Don't be purposely obtuse,,,fat ass.

ChumpDumper
05-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Don't be purposely obtuse,,,fat ass.That doesn't make sense either.

What is with you?

Franklin
05-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Should've won game 4 and closed it up in 5, tbh.