PDA

View Full Version : OT: May V Pac Weigh In Live Stream

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 02:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoaWZ5UwQeY&feature=youtu.be

Tomorrow...should be good. Might be the only time these two stop laughing during a stare down

elmanutres
05-01-2015, 02:25 AM
im not big on boxing but why is it being done so late at night?

Edit: im a moron

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 03:00 AM
im not big on boxing but why is it being done so late at night?

Edit: im a moron

Nah, you're not, I just posted it super early. I wont be available to post it in the afternoon, though when I do post its usually through my phone. Links are kinda a bitch to post through my phone.

elmanutres
05-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Nah, you're not, I just posted it super early. I wont be available to post it in the afternoon, though when I do post its usually through my phone. Links are kinda a bitch to post through my phone.
yea this website is god awful to use on the phone. I don't know if your phone does the same but when adding a smiley or a link a window pops up, but like the window is not centered, it like veers off the screen. And so it's like impossible to use that pop up window unless you zoom out enough. But even then it's a hassle.

Thebesteva
05-01-2015, 04:08 AM
yea this website is god awful to use on the phone. I don't know if your phone does the same but when adding a smiley or a link a window pops up, but like the window is not centered, it like veers off the screen. And so it's like impossible to use that pop up window unless you zoom out enough. But even then it's a hassle.

yup same thing. I usually post when I'm bored working since I work at a car wash