PDA

View Full Version : Clips

Horse
05-01-2015, 06:02 AM
With the injuries just playing bad and stupid, Pop with his head up his own ass it's amazing it's been this close. Really shows how fucking awful the clippers are. If ever a team could lose 3 home games in one series it's them. My only concern is what dumb shit Pop will try to gift them the series.

Johnny RIngo
05-01-2015, 06:17 AM
With the injuries just playing bad and stupid, Pop with his head up his own ass it's amazing it's been this close. Really shows how fucking awful the clippers are. If ever a team could lose 3 home games in one series it's them. My only concern is what dumb shit Pop will try to gift them the series.

You're ignoring a couple things. Like Blake turning the ball over in one away game and the DJordan offensive interference in the other one. Not to mention TD needing to have two 20/10 games at age 39(only time in NBA history this has happened in a single series). Spurs away wins seem like flukes that required one of our very old vets turning back the clock just to stay competitive. Clippers have beaten us in SA convincingly though.

Horse
05-01-2015, 06:29 AM
You're proving my point we have been awful and it's still going 7. Last night was not convincingly though, we had that game early should've blown them out without the hacking bs. We were rolling they were ready to fold.