PDA

View Full Version : Guys...Avante was a sailor...there is proof

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 08:59 AM
http://ctscanhollywood.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gay-sailors.jpg

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 09:03 AM
and yes...he can still fit into his uniform...

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7574/15536519998_2f95a9552d_m.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2015, 09:08 AM
:lmao

Bravissimo sailors

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 09:10 AM
:lmao

Bravissimo sailors

hey buddy...they were sailors and they were all doing it. got it? zoooooom. hahahhaha.

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2015, 09:42 AM
hey buddy...they were sailors and they were all doing it. got it? zoooooom. hahahhaha.

Do you know who I am? :lol

VRf4uRRyECg

Avante
05-01-2015, 12:12 PM
We pull into Hong Kong, anchor out in the bay about a quarter mile from shore. We are coming off 30 days on the line in Viet Nam, we are in Hong Kong/Kowloon for R&R. So unlike back in San Diego where liberty call comes at 4pm it's liberty right now an 9am in the morning. But the old salts will play it smart and sleep, knowing the action is later tonight.

So at around 8pm it's time to catch a boat and float on over. As you weave your way around the floating city that is the Hong Kong bay, you know you're not in Kansas anymore. A whole other world.

As the gang (you always travel in packs) hits shore here come the cab drivers, they promise you everything, the best restaurants, the best drugs, the best pussy, if you ride with them. So ya make a deal (they will be your driver while you are there) then off ya go.

Driver...you hungry?
Willie...nope! (after checking with the gang)
Driver..you want get high?
Willie...sure! (didn't need to check)
Driver..ok (he then takes us to some apartments, gets out and comes back with all kinds of shit)
Willie...cool!

So then Driver takes us to a hotel, he works out the deal with a cat behind the desk, we will have this room for the duration of our stay. So we get a key and head on up to get a buzz, the Driver will be back at 11.

Driver....you wanna good pussy bar?
Juan...yep, pussy bar.

So we walk in and here they come, you feel like Davey Crocket at the Alamo, surrounded by short people wanting a piece of you.

So you pick one out and you really don't have a choice. She then walks you over to her table and starts trying to get all the drinks she can out of you (they drink water). You are 19 years old, just a year ago you were graduating from HS now here ya are in a Hong Kong bar with an Oreintal chick listening to Looking Glass on a jukebox as the band is on break being pumped for drinks. Needess to say you are not in your element.

So at around 1ish...( she had made her quota)

Cutie...we go short time babysan?
Avante....sounds good (knowing I;m getting low on $$$, I might have to borrow some from Juan who ran a slush fund) how much?
Cutie...we no worry about that now, ok?
Avante...sounds good, I'll be right back, ok? (so I track Juan down and borrow a 100 anyway)

sitting back down...

Avante...so where we going?
Cutie...me lead you follow.

So she gets her stuff and we head out the door and end up at the same hotel we are staying in. I mention that but she makes it real clear she has a room. She like the Driver knows the cat behind the desk. (yes, the Driver and whoever is working the desk get a cut of whatever she makes)

So there we are, at no time, does anyone ever think of...."how old are you". First off she would lie and second off nobody cares at all, not even a little bit, a total non factor.

So after....

Cutie...you must be careful babysan, you big guy I small , ok?

So once back on the USS Horne you and the gang start comparing notes. A good time was had by all:hat

Avante
05-01-2015, 01:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

Avante
05-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Now for all you who have any doubts about penis size and the black man....

In Olongapo there is a region of the city called...The Jungle (Google it) this is where the blacks go (a white guy must be with a black who brought them along). The hookers working those bars wimper around about how because the black guys are so big it wears them out. And how they are pounding on a lot longer. They prefer working the main drag and fucking little white guys.

Many nights I 'd be the only white guy in a bar over there.

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 01:37 PM

I present your mom's busted vagina

Avante
05-01-2015, 01:45 PM
I present your mom's busted vagina

I just left a board talking about the % of SE the 400m has on a cat with 10.26 ability and does he really benefit from over distance work, will he be able to sustain/maintain a higher % of MV because of 400m conditioning? To find.....I present your mom's busted vagina.

I love this place:lobt2:

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 01:57 PM
I just left a board talking about the % of SE the 400m has on a cat with 10.26 ability and does he really benefit from over distance work, will he be able to sustain/maintain a higher % of MV because of 400m conditioning? To find.....I present your mom's busted vagina.

I love this place:lobt2:

Well how do you think I feel going from models to your mom's busted vagina?

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Well how do you think I feel going from models to your mom's busted vagina?

About the same way I felt when your mom told me it was going to be a boy.

DJR210
05-01-2015, 02:09 PM
We pull into Hong Kong, anchor out in the bay about a quarter mile from shore. We are coming off 30 days on the line in Viet Nam, we are in Hong Kong/Kowloon for R&R. So unlike back in San Diego where liberty call comes at 4pm it's liberty right now an 9am in the morning. But the old salts will play it smart and sleep, knowing the action is later tonight.

So at around 8pm it's time to catch a boat and float on over. As you weave your way around the floating city that is the Hong Kong bay, you know you're not in Kansas anymore. A whole other world.

As the gang (you always travel in packs) hits shore here come the cab drivers, they promise you everything, the best restaurants, the best drugs, the best pussy, if you ride with them. So ya make a deal (they will be your driver while you are there) then off ya go.

Driver...you hungry?
Willie...nope! (after checking with the gang)
Driver..you want get high?
Willie...sure! (didn't need to check)
Driver..ok (he then takes us to some apartments, gets out and comes back with all kinds of shit)
Willie...cool!

So then Driver takes us to a hotel, he works out the deal with a cat behind the desk, we will have this room for the duration of our stay. So we get a key and head on up to get a buzz, the Driver will be back at 11.

Driver....you wanna good pussy bar?
Juan...yep, pussy bar.

So we walk in and here they come, you feel like Davey Crocket at the Alamo, surrounded by short people wanting a piece of you.

So you pick one out and you really don't have a choice. She then walks you over to her table and starts trying to get all the drinks she can out of you (they drink water). You are 19 years old, just a year ago you were graduating from HS now here ya are in a Hong Kong bar with an Oreintal chick listening to Looking Glass on a jukebox as the band is on break being pumped for drinks. Needess to say you are not in your element.

So at around 1ish...( she had made her quota)

Cutie...we go short time babysan?
Avante....sounds good (knowing I;m getting low on $$$, I might have to borrow some from Juan who ran a slush fund) how much?
Cutie...we no worry about that now, ok?
Avante...sounds good, I'll be right back, ok? (so I track Juan down and borrow a 100 anyway)

sitting back down...

Avante...so where we going?
Cutie...me lead you follow.

So she gets her stuff and we head out the door and end up at the same hotel we are staying in. I mention that but she makes it real clear she has a room. She like the Driver knows the cat behind the desk. (yes, the Driver and whoever is working the desk get a cut of whatever she makes)

So there we are, at no time, does anyone ever think of...."how old are you". First off she would lie and second off nobody cares at all, not even a little bit, a total non factor.

So after....

Cutie...you must be careful babysan, you big guy I small , ok?

So once back on the USS Horne you and the gang start comparing notes. A good time was had by all:hat

Toooooo loooooooong didn't read, faggot :lmao

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Toooooo loooooooong didn't read, faggot :lmao

That's long? I can see why you're stupid. War and Peace is long.

Infinite_limit
05-01-2015, 02:10 PM

In Olongapo there is a region of the city called...The Jungle (Google it) this is where the blacks go (a white guy must be with a black who brought them along). The hookers working those bars wimper around about how because the black guys are so big it wears them out. And how they are pounding on a lot longer. They prefer working the main drag and fucking little white guys.

Many nights I 'd be the only white guy in a bar over there.
1970s Cuckold?

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:15 PM
1970s Cuckold?

Graduated in 68, me and four buddies (actually the entire backfield in HS) joined the Navy in 69 on the buddy program. Was sitting on a bar stool in Olongapo Phillipines by 19 years old talking to a hooker about a blue butterfly tattooed over her right (or was it left) tit.

Infinite_limit
05-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Graduated in 68, me and four buddies (actually the entire backfield in HS) joined the Navy in 69 on the buddy program. Was sitting on a bar stool in Olongapo Phillipines by 19 years old talking to a hooker about a blue butterfly tattooed over her right (or was it left) tit.
Was your life as a cuckold more rewarding then or now?

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 02:35 PM
About the same way I felt when your mom told me it was going to be a boy.

Dad?

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Was your life as a cuckold more rewarding then or now?

It doesn't work that way, life is about the stages it takes to get to where you currently are. Trying to imagine myself right now standing back there waiting for a punt with 10 guys running down to knock me out...yikes! Back then it was..yipppeee!!!

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Dad?

Just don't tell anyone, you are an embarrashment.

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Just don't tell anyone, you are an embarrashment.

Quit humping my leg will ya old timer? I don't know why I even respond to someone who has to PM people to start threads for him.

Avante
05-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Quit humping my leg will ya old timer? I don't know why I even respond to someone who has to PM people to start threads for him.

Well maybe if you stopped....

Avante in the Navy
Avante taking a shit
Avante drinking a beer
Avante kicking my ass
Avante vs me and my whole stupid family in trivia
Avante has a big dick
Avante can dance
Avante for President

...you wouldn't have to worry about it, ya reckon?

Who have I ever PMed to start a thread for me and why would I need that done with Avante hooked little shits like you around?

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Well maybe if you stopped....

Avante in the Navy
Avante taking a shit
Avante drinking a beer
Avante kicking my ass
Avante vs me and my whole stupid family in trivia
Avante has a big dick
Avante can dance
Avante for President

...you wouldn't have to worry about it, ya reckon?

another list..what do you know...yes...hmmmm....we have...

Avante the pedophile
Avante the old timer who likes tranny love
Avante the senile list maker
Avante whose mom is a whore
Avante has pubes in his mouth
Avante has bloody stools
Avante is Faggot Jones
Avante

Avante
05-01-2015, 03:10 PM
another list..what do you know...yes...hmmmm....we have...

Avante the pedophile
Avante the old timer who likes tranny love
Avante the senile list maker
Avante whose mom is a whore
Avante has pubes in his mouth
Avante has bloody stools
Avante is Faggot Jones
Avante

Then there's always reality....

Avante 660 record holder
Avante freshman talent show winner
Avante King Valentine
Avante all league in 66, 67 and 68
Avante 530 bench, still the record
Avante salesman of the year in 74 and 76
Avante former moderator at the world famous SUB10
Avante winner of the Best Artist Award in 77
Avante the guy more threads are about than anyone else
Avante the worlds leading authority on the track/football connection

DJR210
05-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Then there's always reality....

Avante is an :lolld f:lolgg:lolt

Avante
05-01-2015, 03:32 PM
translation

Wow Avante, is there more?

Sure!

Avante rookie of the year in sales
Avante harmonica wizard
Avante football card expert
Avante sci fi novel expert
Avante NCAA football expert
Avante NFL expert
Avante pro rasslin' historian
Avante three time 100m league champion
Avante pullup and pushups champion
Avante only player in school history (at the time) to score a TD with a punt ret, INT ret, KO ret and a fumble ret in the same game

Avante
05-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Me vs a room full of dumb kids, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Ok, you want something to get down with just not drift off with. Setting a mood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ihX1vbs014

The amazing Little Walter Jacobs on the harmonica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaYDzPoOHT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrJy5cCOIdY&list=PLS6m7u7W-6DEL4ROtB7OHnyXAKEDGKXyG

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Me vs a room full of dumb kids, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you make them do?

Avante
05-01-2015, 04:46 PM
What do you make them do?

Make threads about me and follow me around.

Infinite_limit
05-01-2015, 06:56 PM
This thread is Avante's Official Cuckold Manifesto

Avante
05-01-2015, 07:55 PM
This thread is Avante's Official Cuckold Manifesto

Actually just another example of how badly some here need their Avante fix. I'm used to it and actually expect it.

Let's have some vintage Moody Blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAjGdmFKf8E

Then you'd want....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g9Hs3rnd6s

nice smooth roll into.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxVlN-LzIks